- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Insertion, mouth play, gentle, willing, vore play, another very sexual chapter

 

 

Bethany was in heaven. She thanked whatever gods were listening that she’d gotten her hands on someone that was just as into her idea of love-making as she was. Feeling this man squirming wildly, lost to the world deep within her womanhood was hands down the best orgasm she’d experienced in over a year, and she knew even it would pale in comparison to the one she would give herself whilst savoring the sensations of his little but powerful struggles as he slid irrevocably deeper down her throat into his final resting place.

She sighed long and dramatically, winding down from the heightened bliss, and let the tension that had built up in her muscles uncoil. She lied back with her eyes closed and ran her hands over her smooth, sweaty skin, appreciating the sensitivity still present in her breasts and clitoris. Then she sat up, and she consciously relaxed the muscles of her sex, inverting her abdomen vertically to allow the contents to slide out.

After a moment, her little man slipped satisfyingly through her soaked lips and landed on his back in a stain of her juices on the sheets below. She smirked as she realized that he had passed out from the intensity of the orgasm he had given her. She also made note that he was still mostly erect. She wondered if he had cum as well, and he just hadn’t fully deflated yet, or if he hadn’t, and was only at half-mast because of passing out, or if he’d just lost focus on himself. There was only one way to find out.

She rolled over and positioned herself on her hands and knees so that her face was hovering mere inches over his already recovering form. As he groaned and blinked himself back to reality, he was greeted by her beautiful face and perfect, toothy grin from ear to ear taking up the entirety of his view. Before he could react, she leaned down to him and let her massive pink tongue slide out. She touched the tip to the sheets just between his legs, and then with extremely deliberate slowness, she dragged it across his body, wiggling the tip slightly as it scooped under his balls and slid across his shaft. As her tongue passed across his torso and over his face, she enjoyed the smell and taste of her own musk mixed with the saltiness of the sweat he’d worked up in his efforts within her.

JP, meanwhile, was flabbergasted. He hadn’t drifted that far out of consciousness during her post-orgasmic aftershocks. He was just completely exhausted and somewhat spaced out, but seeing her tongue coming right for him had an elegant way of snapping him back into the moment and capturing his complete attention. The feeling of her enormous yet gentle tongue teasing his genitals brought his dick back to attention as well; something that was not missed by Bethany’s attentive eyes.

“Looks like you’re still revving to go, huh?” She glanced at his fully-erect member and bit her lower lip seductively. JP was about to reply, but before he could, she licked her lips, which somehow had the effect of wiping his mental slate clean. “Don’t you worry about a thing. I’m extremely keen to reciprocate. You just relax and let me get you all cleaned up.” With that, she redoubled her oral attack, licking him again and again, mostly around his genitals, but occasionally allowing for one of the long sensual licks that would cover his entire body and leave him completely staggered, shivering in spite of the heat and humidity. Her warm breath, the feeling of her dexterous tongue, and the occasional glimpse of darkness deep within her mouth were overwhelming him and bringing him close to the edge.

Just when he was certain he’d burst; she took a break in the action. He looked at her inquisitively, but she didn’t leave him hanging for long. She snatched him up in her left hand and lied back on the mattress, smiling brightly with her mouth slightly agape. This was it. He was certain. She was going to finish him off, and she wasn’t going to give him any time to think about it. He didn’t care. He was far too caught up in the moment. Her open-mouthed smile grew wider as her jaw dropped lower, making his do the same. She simultaneously released her grip on him as her tongue got a hold of his lower-body, scooping under his ass and bringing him in closer. Her lips sealed around his legs, and she applied light suction to them as she ran her tongue around them playfully. She began to hum delightedly, sending pleasurable vibrations through his bones, and she forced his legs apart with the tip of her tongue which commenced playfully flicking at his junk.

He was subdued in no time, lying there slackly while gasping and moaning with pleasure at the stimulation she was giving him. She sucked him fully inside her mouth without warning and turned him over on her tongue. His throbbing cock was rubbing against the slick, bumpy surface of her taste buds, and his ears were popping. He realized that he could feel her uvula against his left calf muscle, and his feet were touching the back of her throat. He was equal parts excited and afraid, and his body couldn’t decide if it was too tired, too terrified, or simply too shocked to put up a struggle. The only thing there was to do was cum, and so he did. He ejaculated ropes. The duration and amount surprised him for the brief second that the thought crossed his mind, but he was quickly distracted as his ears rung at the sound of her moaning knowingly. She’d finished him, and he suspected she was about to really finish him.

He didn’t have many thoughts. It was like he was sitting backseat and merely playing witness to what was about to unfold. Her tongue pressed him firmly into the roof of her palette, and she rolled it, pushing him downwards, his legs entering her throat. He braced himself. There was a moment’s pause, as if she needed a moment to consider what she was doing, and then she gulped hard. His ears popped. He felt himself slide slightly, but not nearly as far as he’d expected to. She pressed him firmly again and gulped once more, but he still didn’t move. To add to his confusion, he was suddenly blinded by light as her mouth opened back up, and he saw her fingers coming in after him.

She pushed him back to the front of her mouth and extracted him delicately with her thumb and forefinger. She placed him on his back in the palm of her hand and kissed him on the chest.

“M-m-m, that was satisfying. I could actually taste your cum!” She licked her lips, and then took note of his puzzled expression. “Why the long face? Usually guys are pretty happy when a girl deepthroats and swallows.” She winked.

“Oh, happy is a word. Not quite the word I’d use to describe the last half-hour or so. But it’s in the right direction. It’s just…” he trailed off.

“It’s just what?”

“It’s just, I kinda… really thought that was going to be it. I figured I’d be in your stomach by now. That’s all.” She laughed.

“Well don’t sound so disappointed! We can just fix that right now.” She pinched him under the arms again and held him up high above her mouth and stuck out her tongue. “Ah-h-h.” His eyes went wide with surprise.

“Wait! I mean. I’m not—” Her jaw snapped shut without him inside. She laughed at his confusion as she set him back into her palm.

“I know, I’m only teasing. You’re temporarily spent.” She gestured at his flaccid member. “The moment’s gone. I get it.” He inwardly sighed in relief. He wanted it to be more like before, when he thought he was going down for good moments ago. “But I’m really glad to hear you express some dismay at being misled like that. I wanted you to think I was going to swallow you. And you really wanted it, I could tell. But then you ejaculated and had a chance to come down from the ‘high’ of the situation. So, tell me, now that you’ve ‘cleared your head,’ in the strictest sense, do you still feel the same way as you did before you came here? Do you still want this?” She opened her mouth and pointed inside with her other index finger, indicating the obvious.

“Would you spare me if I didn’t?” He asked with mock-sincerity. She laughed hard at this, and then put on a serious, seductive expression that almost gave him chills while enticing him entirely.

“I guess we’ll never know, will we?”

“No, we won’t, because I definitely still want you to swallow me. I really do.” She brought him back up to her lips and planted several successive kisses on his chest.

“I’m so thrilled to hear that, JP. You’re perfect. Not backing down for anything. It’s unspeakably refreshing to have someone share the same level of excitement and commitment to this as I do. It’s rare. You’re a rarity. A freak, if you will.” She winked again. “So, don’t fret, my little man, you’ll be on your way down into my belly soon enough.”

“Ya know, after I’ve had a few minutes to recuperate,” he said sheepishly, and chuckled.

“Of course! I wouldn’t dream of rushing the main event! You’re all tuckered out anyway.”

“Yeah, I’m honestly not sure how much squirming I would have pulled off if you’d done me in a few minutes ago.”

“Oh, I think you would have managed to summon the strength. But I want you fresh. So, what do you say we actually get cleaned up and enjoy some quality time together before we set the mood again? How’s another bourbon sound?”

“That sounds perfect. You know, assuming this one is just bourbon.”

“I don’t need to spike your drink to make you mine. You were mine the second you walked in that door. Besides, if you were any smaller, I might not be able to feel you,” she placed her hand on her stomach and rubbed it, “inside of me. After I eat you.” She slid off the bed and strolled towards the adjacent bathroom. “Now let’s take a shower, you’ve given me an earth-shattering orgasm, and now I’m hungry.” They entered the bathroom, and together, they began to freshen up for the rest of the evening to come.