- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the final chapter of this installment. Gentle, body exploration, willing, vore. 

 

Bath time was relatively uneventful. Bethany drew JP a little pool of warm, soapy water in the sink and placed him in it gently, and then stepped into her shower. He considered asking to join her but decided that she probably knew her business and how she liked to run things. He also realized that the logistics of showering together with the size disparity might not play out as well as he sometimes fantasized. Anyway, he figured she wanted them both clean and fresh in a hurry so they could get back to the fun. He set to work lathering himself in the bubbly water and rinsing the stickiness off of his skin and out of his hair. While doing so, it occurred to him that what he was really doing was making himself sanitary so as to be fit for consumption. In spite of the steamy water, he shivered intensely at the thought.

Within minutes, Bethany stepped out of the shower and began to towel herself off. Once dried, she turned to the sink and placed her hands on the counter, leaning over the shallow pool of water and casting a shadow over JP. She licked her lips and smacked them once, and simply stared at him for a moment while he held her gaze with his own.

“All clean, my scrumptious man?” She asked, leaning forward so that her breasts settled on the counter.

“Clean enough to eat off of, Ma’am. In a manner of speaking.” Her sly grin transformed into her characteristic, gleaming smile.

“Someone’s eager! Then let’s get you out of there and get you that bourbon I promised. It’s almost time to satisfy our urges.”

At that, she plucked him out of the sink and placed him in her cleavage, and crossed her arms under her breasts to keep them pinned together, assuring his stability for her trip back to the kitchen.

Upon arriving back at her little table for two, she set him down on his seat from earlier, and turned back towards her minibar.

“You just stay put for a moment. I’ve got just the thing for you.”

“I’m not planning on going anywhere in a hurry,” he said, gesturing to his surroundings.

            She strode across the kitchen, and he found himself admiring her naked figure as she went about her business. She had the most perfect ass, and he was surprised to find himself imagining being squished underneath it in his current seat when she came back with their drinks. It wasn’t something he thought would actually feel particularly good, but the idea of those beautiful butt cheeks bearing down on him with all of her weight was arousing, nonetheless. He took note of the fact that his libido was sufficiently recharged and responsive to such lines of thought, as he was becoming hard just looking at her.

She came back to the table and set a tiny thimble on his side and took her own seat across from him. For a moment, he just stood in the middle of his chair and wondered what she expected him to do, since there was virtually no way for him to reach the table, but then her leg extended across the gap between their chairs, and she daintily placed her foot on the edge of his seat, creating a bridge for him to traverse.

“Why don’t you come over here and join me, JP. I’m sure you’re fit for the journey.”

“Reckon I can manage,” he said, and walked over to her perfectly pedicured toes, carefully stepping up onto the big one, and slowly made his way down the slant of her foot to her ankle, and then began climbing up her smooth shin. When he reached her knee, he was greeted by the view of her naked midsection under the table. He admired the sights as he deftly descended her thigh until coming out from under the table. When he got to her hip, he looked up and saw that she was bringing her palm down, and she offered it to him as a sort of elevator. He stepped aboard, and she lifted him to the table. He stepped off and made his way back across to his drink.

The thimble was still a rather large receptacle for him at his size, roughly comparable to a top hat. She hadn’t filled it up all the way, but it was still probably more bourbon than he could handle. He picked it up in both hands and made his way back to Bethany and sat down next to her glass. It was filled with clear liquid this time.

“Vodka?” He asked, knowing it wasn’t the case.

“Water,” she replied, “just needed something to wash down what I’m about to swallow.”

“I thought you liked a struggle. I’ll go down easy if you want.”

“Oh, I’ll be salivating enough to swallow you no matter what you do. This pill, on the other hand, excites me less.” She held up a small white tablet.

“What’s that for?”

“Special antacid. It’ll neutralize my stomach for a while, that way you don’t experience anything unpleasant during your time spent within me.”

“I was under the impression that this was going to be a one-way trip.”

“That’s what you want?” She asked sincerely, cocking one eyebrow. He maintained eye contact with her for a moment before answering.

“Yes. I want you to consume me for keeps.”

“You mean you want me to digest you.”

“I want you to digest me, yes. I want you to swallow me alive and digest me.” His heart began to race. He wasn’t sure if it was because this fate was so close to becoming a reality, or if it was because he was paranoid that for some reason, she wasn’t going to make it happen. Would she back down? Had he done something to make her question his willingness?

After what seemed like an eternity of silence between them, she smiled, and raised her glass in a toast.

“You’re really something special, JP. I’m going to cherish every second spent with you right up till the end. And after you’re gone, I’ll think of you every day. You’re going to make me so happy tonight.” He sighed with relief. She was still going to swallow him. This was still on. “Drink that,” she said, “it’ll help make this better for both of us.” He wasn’t sure what she meant by that. He didn’t need to be drunk for this. It wasn’t a matter of courage; it was a matter of need. He needed to become her meal. Even so, he lifted the bucket-sized thimble of bourbon to his lips and took a sip.

“It’s not as strong as I expected. Did you water this down?” He asked.

“Not exactly. It’s mixed with another special solution.”

“You’re quite the chemist.”

“I WISH I was the one that came up with all of these things. I’d be rich; well, richer than I am. No, someone else like me came up with that, I assume. I pay a hefty fee to maintain access to all of this. But it’s worth it. Everything should be as precise and perfect as possible for what we’re about to share.”

“I agree. But I have to admit, if you’d have shrunk me down and tossed me down your gullet the instant I walked through the door, I wouldn’t have been very upset with you. It’s what I want.”

“I’m convinced that’s the truth, and I’m thrilled to hear it. Still, this way’s been better, right?”

“So much better. I’ve had the night of my life. You’re making my dreams come true, Bethany.”

“Oh, JP, you’re making me melt. I truly adore you. Be mine?” She said, leaning down and resting her head on the table, placing her cheek beside him.

“I already am. I always will be. You’re the special one. I’m so glad I found you and that you’re into this the same way that I am. This is the most amazing, pleasurable experience I could have ever hoped for.” He kissed her upper lip and gave her lower jaw a sort of hug that made her chuckle. She let him hold the embrace for a minute before sitting back up. Without speaking, she placed the tiny tablet on her tongue, and drew it back into her mouth. She took a gulp of water to wash it down, and then stuck her clean tongue back out with a satisfied ‘ah-h-h.’ JP followed her example and took another big pull from his thimble. It wasn’t pure bourbon, but it was still rather potent and plentiful.

“Should I drink the whole thing?” He asked.

“Better that you do.”

“What’s in this special solution?”

“It’ll make you feel a little tougher—more comfortable. You won’t lose sensation; that wouldn’t be any fun. But it’ll keep anything from really hurting you too much. Sort of a pain-killer, but in the sense that it prevents things from registering as pain. You’re still physiologically the same.”

“Save for the fact that I’m three-inches tall, that is.”

“Yes, save for that.” She said. He took another big gulp, nearly half-finished with the concoction. He was enjoying this last conversation with her, but he could feel the mood shifting. He could tell she was ready for him soon. He decided he’d like to be the one to initiate the turn towards the end.

“So, I’ve been thinking,” he started, and took another small sip of bourbon-elixir, “and I was going to ask you how you wanted to play this out; the final round, I mean.”

“Oh? You were going to? What changed?” She asked with keen interest, resting her chin on her hands and gazing at him longingly.

“I think I would rather do this my way.” He answered. At hearing this, there was a sudden, strange gleam in Bethany’s eyes. They narrowed seductively. She looked both amused and predatory.

“What’s your way?”

“I’d like to feed myself to you. I’d like to have control over when I relinquish control completely. I want to tell you when to swallow me.” Her jaw slackened slightly, and she gasped. Her eyes widened. She couldn’t believe her ears. No man, no matter how enthusiastic about vore on the onset, had ever offered to feed himself to her. They all got nervous and required her to initiate it. She would ask them if they were ready, and she was usually met with a blank stare, a nod, or a flat yes, but never this. Suddenly she felt vulnerable; out of her element. This was completely new, and her calm, controlled demeanor began to slip away from her grasp. She realized she’d been staring blankly at JP for over a minute now, and completely missed whatever he’d said last.

“Bethany?” He asked with a hint of concern.

“What? Oh. Sorry. I just… I… You’re. You’re the…” JP somehow realized that he’d caught her completely off guard with this. This was the first time he’d seen her flustered all night. He felt a surge of confidence, as he knew he’d said exactly the right thing, and decided to press his advantage.

“I’m the first man to tell you how he wants it?” She nodded in affirmation, suddenly quite speechless. Her shock was quickly translating to intense arousal. This man was pressing her buttons, and she didn’t want him to stop. “Good,” he continued, “I’m glad I’ll really stand out in your memory after all. Now…” He downed the remainder of his beverage. “Take me to bed and keep me forever.”

She complied, placing her open palm on the table for him to step into. He did so, and she cupped him against her exposed chest with both hands and practically sprinted back to her bedroom. When she arrived, she leapt into bed, keeping him safe against her skin during the maneuver, and then released him onto her chest as she sat up against her pillows propped against the headboard. Normally, this would be when she began to tease her catch as she groomed and prepped him for the final plunge, but instead, she kept silent and stared at him expectantly. He didn’t disappoint.

“Place me on your belly. I want to listen,” he said. She quickly obliged, picking him up by the armpits as she’d done many times before, and gently placing him on her stomach directly below her left breast. He lied down and pressed his ear into her soft, warm skin, and listened intently. He began to rub her belly with his hands, and she moaned quietly, and bit her lip in an attempt to stifle it. She could feel herself getting wet, and her heart was pounding in her chest like a drum. She was certain JP could feel it, and that he’d figured out that he’d unbalanced her, but she didn’t care. She wanted desperately to devour him, but she wanted him to tell her when. She’d never been so enthralled.

“What do you hear?” She asked almost shyly.

“Your sexual appetite. I’m going to satisfy it. Would you like that?”

“Oh, please… please JP. More than anything.” Her breathing was becoming erratic. She was on the edge of losing control and shoving him greedily into her maw without ceremony. Her whole body was trembling. She wanted so badly to feel this man wriggling down her throat as she masturbated into a frenzy. But letting her prey take charge like this was so tantalizing. He wanted to be eaten as badly as she wanted to eat him. She had to wait. This was so unique and thrilling. It was like her first time all over again. Better.  Somehow, it was like he had her in the palm of his hand, and his presence electrified her.

JP was trembling too, though he doubted she would notice over her own quaking. Her arousal was contagious, and the air in the room was charged with a newfound tension that was begging to be cut. He could smell how wet she’d become, and it made him throb. He rocked his hips forward and pressed his erection into her flesh, knowing that he’d get to try that from the other side within mere minutes. He was so close to realizing his dream, and he was absolutely thrilled to have somehow turned this into a unique experience for his host. He could tell she was in unchartered territory, which he relished, because so was he. He’d only get to experience this once, and the way things were going, his first was a first for her. He closed his eyes and listened to the argument of gurgles and growls beneath him. It was like her stomach was calling for him in several voices interrupting one another ad nauseum. He kissed her stomach and got up to his hands and knees and looked up to her.

She was the perfect picture of sexual frustration building up to a breaking point. She was squirming around as if he were back inside of her vagina. He wondered how long he could keep this going—how long he could deny her this—before she couldn’t hold back any longer and took him. But she wasn’t the only one; he was denying his own desires as well, but he was forcing himself to take his time. It would end up just the same, but so much better.

“Are you hungry?” He asked her tauntingly.

“Oh my god,” she said barely above a whisper. What was he doing to her? She shut her eyes and her left hand instinctively slid towards her sex and began to massage her clit. This made JP all the more eager to pursue this line of questioning. He was pushing her to a point she’d never been. She wasn’t just going to eat him; he was going to make her.

“Bethany.”

“Yes?” Her eyes opened back up and focused on him like laser beams. She had such a flustered sincerity about her now.

“Are you hungry?”

“I’m so hungry.” Her clitoral massages quickened.

“Can I take care of that?”

“Oh, JP.”

“Can I feed you?”

“Oh, fuck.”

“Do you need it?”

“I need you!” JP stood up and gestured towards her right hand.

“Bring me up to your face.” She immediately obliged, almost knocking him over in her haste. He stepped onto her open, shaking palm, and she brought him level with her lips. “Show me inside.” Her mouth opened wide, and he was bathed in her unsteady, shaking exhalations as she struggled to maintain composure.

He stared inside for what he knew would be the last time. Even her tongue was trembling for him. Every other breath was a high-pitched moan. He was peripherally aware of her frantic masturbation taking place behind him. He knew there would be no better moment.

“Stick out your tongue,” he managed to say. He was trying so hard not to stutter. He was overwhelmed with anticipation. Her tongue extended and the tip of it pressed into the flesh of the palm of her hand. He leaned forward and placed his hands on it, and she cried out in delight. He crawled on, and once satisfied that he was stable, he turned around and sat on her tongue facing out of her mouth. “Bring me inside.” Her tongue slowly and shakily retreated into the confines of her teeth.

He stared across the landscape of her beautiful body and acknowledged that he’d be providing nourishment for that body shortly. His instincts were absent. He felt none of the necessary sense of self-preservation that he should feel in this situation, and he took note of that with interest. Somehow, he was committed to this as if this was all that mattered—all that existed. He turned back over onto his belly with his head facing down her throat. He groaned with pleasure at the feeling of his cock once again sliding against her taste buds but was resolved to save his ammo for what was about to come.

“You’re the most amazing woman I’ve ever met, Bethany.” She replied with an extremely exasperated moan that sounded almost like a plea for mercy. He granted it. “Swallow me whole!” He’d barely gotten the words out before her teeth came together with a ‘clack’ and she gulped hard, sending him over the edge and down her esophagus into the darkness below. The suddenness of it shattered his resolve, and he began to cum violently, making him spasm all the way down much to her delight. Finally being allowed to give in to her carnal necessities pushed her to a newfound level of orgasmic bliss, and she screamed incoherently and began to kick and roll around the bed, tearing the sheets up and becoming entangled in them as she abandoned conscious thoughts and surrendered to the mighty onslaught of the waves of her electric throes. She could feel JP, the greatest man she’d ever had the pleasure of meeting, sliding irreversibly down into her stomach at long last, and the satisfaction that realization brought her was too much for her to process all at once. She passed out while moaning his name and still being rocked by the aftershocks of the most intense orgasm she’d ever experienced. The only sound to be heard in the room was that of her labored breathing.

 

JP regained consciousness and tried to ascertain his situation through the fog of his post-ejaculatory daze. He couldn’t see anything, but where his eyes failed him, his ears told him everything. The myriad sounds of Bethany’s belly were almost deafening, and the steadily decreasing pace of her heartbeat told him that she’d already had her crescendo. He was lying on his back in a very shallow pool of warm water. There was a very subtle odor that he couldn’t quite place, which he found remarkable, as he’d expected it to be unbearable. He wondered if she’d somehow taken care of that too, as she seemed to have had an answer for everything. A perfect and precise experience in every way. He stretched out his limbs and felt the soft, slimy folds of her belly, and marveled at how calm he was. He was content. He lied there for several minutes just taking it in.

He wondered how long he’d been out, but reasoned that it couldn’t have been long, or he wouldn’t have woken up. While Bethany’s last little gift of fortifying bourbon had worked as promised and he felt no pain save for a very slight tingling sensation where he’d rubbed the slimy folds with his hands, he knew there wasn’t enough oxygen in his current confines to keep him from asphyxiating for too long, though he didn’t require much at his size. He lied there and basked in the sensual overload of her stomach, and waited for Bethany to awaken, or for blackness to take him.

Bethany awoke with a start and sat up quickly. She didn’t move a muscle for several seconds, concentrating hard, searching for a familiar feeling within, praying that she hadn’t been out for so long that she’d missed it. Then, she felt it, the characteristic tingle of having a living man inside of her stomach. She sighed with a very contented relief. He’d really carried her away.

“Wriggle if you can hear me, JP,” she said calmly, knowing from experience how to pitch her voice for the task. She felt him nudge into the left side of her stomach in reply. “That a boy. Still with me. You really are something.” She lied back down and relaxed considerably. “Oh, JP. That was unspeakably erotic. I can’t begin to tell you. You’re the best I’ve ever had, and I really don’t tell that to all the boys.” She felt him grow more active within her, and it made her womanhood twitch in response. After all of that, he was still turning her on. If only she had ten others like him. But no, there likely would not be another like him for a long time if ever, and this one was hers. For keeps. Her stomach would see to that.

She reached down to feel her wetness and brought her fingers back up for a taste. It reminded her of when she’d sucked him off earlier. She’d meant to test his resolve, but he held up, and managed to test hers. Images from the whole day began playing through her mind accompanied by the feeling of JP squirming inside her belly in real time. She brought her hand back down to her crotch and rubbed herself softly and slowly. “I’m going to go another round, JP. The feeling of having you inside of me is too precious to pass up.” He continued to wriggle to her delight. “Normally this… ah… is my favorite part… but I don’t know if anything will… ever top… what you did for me… m-m-m… when you fed yourself to me… it was the ultimate gesture…” She kept at it at a steady tempo, shooting for endurance this time instead of intensity. She wanted to talk to him and enjoy him until she couldn’t feel him anymore. She patted her belly with her other hand as she continued to speak to her one-in-a-million little lover.

“No one has… ever done that for me before. But you gave yourself to me… and you were… so, so delicious. I’ve consumed you. And now you’re mine. All mine…”

 

JP had been shaken from his daze by the sudden shift of his entire world. Bethany had stirred and began talking to him. He was able to gather most of it, and it filled him with pride and satisfaction. Her words were shining through him in a way that invigorated him for one final push. He rolled over to the nearest wall of her stomach and wrapped his arms and legs up in the folds and began to squirm and get comfortable. Everything was tingling now. His head was light and dizzy, but when she said she was going to go for another round, he was determined to do the same. He stroked himself as he struggled for her, knowing it would be his last effort. He thanked her for that last seemingly magic potion, as he felt no discomfort. He heard her say “I can feel you inside of me,” and it made him redouble his efforts to please her one last time. He’d given her everything. There was nothing else to do but bask in it and take pleasure. He lost focus several times, but kept on going, determined to finish one last time. Finally, he did. It wasn’t violent like before. He simply felt released and relief. His having been consumed was proof of consummation between them. He fell asleep believing that this was falling in love.

Bethany had continued talking until she sensed his struggles fading. “I can feel you inside of me. You satisfied my hunger so well. I don’t know when I’ll ever be hungry again,” she said softly. She didn’t feel him again after that. She continued to stimulate herself until she came one last time, and then she drifted to sleep rubbing her belly, cherishing the treasure within, looking forward to making him a part of herself. In a way, she did love the man. When she awoke the next day, she would feel hungry, of course, but only in the conventional way. He truly satisfied her urges for quite some time. The next time she opened her web browser to check her messages, it wasn’t to hunt, it was because she was eager to find a way to thank Jones for sending her such an excellent and unexpected treat that would leave her absolutely content for many days. Thanks to JP, she would be ever in pursuit of a level of committed willingness which would leave her comparing people to him forever, which is to say, of course, that she would eventually seek to have her fill once again, as always.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! Please leave a brief review to let me know if you liked what I did with this. I have several plans to continue this series as well as starting a few others, but i'm always open to feedback or suggestions.