- Text Size +

“Excuse m-me…” Sam blubbered. What little bravado he’d built up for that speech was now gone. Once again, he felt frightfully vulnerable and exposed in front of his lawyer and…

            …August Turner. The opposition’s attorney. The woman who’d shot daggers at him with her glare every meeting and courtroom appearance. What was happening now? Why wasn’t she fainting at the sight of a miniaturized human? He turned white as a sheet.

            “I think you’ve been excused plenty of times already, squirt,” August snapped. “Once more isn’t going to do you any good. In fact, I’d say you’re only digging the hole deeper with every word you say. So do yourself a favor: silence, and hold still, so I can put you down in my shoe for the ride back to my firm without turning you into paste.”

            A week ago, August’s icy ramblings had just made Sam chuckle, particularly before the sentencing when she put out an impassioned plea to common sense on behalf of Katelyn. Today, though, it was a different story. Sam sealed his lips and went rigid, screaming internally at his inability to fight back as his body was passed from Rachel’s palm to August’s fingertips.

            “Have a good time, Samuel Junior,” Rachel intoned. She waved a tender goodbye to her client. “By the way, you can officially consider our professional relationship terminated. Luckily, just in case you were worried you wouldn’t see much of me or my feet any longer, our personal relationship is only just beginning, and I foresee it lasting much longer than our attorney-client privilege.”

            “Because the only privilege you’ll be enjoying is the bottoms of her feet and the insides of her shoes,” August explained. “After you spend a little time with ME, of course. We wouldn’t want poor Rachel here ending up with an improperly trained pet, would we? Not to mention the fact that you cheated me out of a guilty verdict, which you still have yet to serve.”

            Overcome with horror and confusion, Sam remained just as silent, while the pair of lawyers had a sporting laugh over their triumph. The next thing he knew, the hopeless little man was being sprinkled into the waiting silk maw of August’s stocking. Though not quite as sheer as Rachel’s due to its shadowy hue, it nevertheless gave a clear view to the unreachable outside world through the raunchy fibers. Sam tumbled head-over-heels until he reached the toe section, followed by an almost immediate meeting with yet another foot he’d once admired and salivated over from afar during the yawn-inducing hearings.

            August shoved her foot fully inside, then rolled the nylon back up, until Sam was squarely beneath the firm curvature of her heavy, lightly callused heel. He and her foot descended into the black clog. Musk and darkness enveloped the shrunken man, while August and Rachel closed out their informal meeting with a handshake.

            “Please let me know how it goes,” Rachel said.

            “Oh, don’t worry. You’ll be getting regular updates. Probably a picture or two, as well. They tend to make some pretty funny faces during their first days down there. Don’t hesitate to give me a ring if you have any questions about that ‘rental’ I gave you, either.”

            “I certainly won’t.” Rachel raised an eyebrow as she regarded the clog which now contained her former client. “Are you… sure lil’ Mr. Bennett will be all right in the back there? Not that I care, but it seems like it would be an awful shame to make him unusable after just his first day on the job.”

            “Don’t worry. All it takes is practice, and you’ll be able to wear him wherever you like down there. Granted, it’ll be much more painful and probably frightening for him being at the back, but you can do it without snapping a single one of his bones.”

            “Good to know. Thank you for stopping by, August.”         

            “The pleasure was all mine, Rachel. Though in about a week, it will be all yours, as well.”

            August exited the office, taking regal steps without a smidge of pause, as she pile-drove the new recruit between the rock-and-a-hard-place of her thick-insoled clog and her hardy nyloned heel. True to her word, the experience was equal parts terrifying and agonizing for Sam, whose cries were lost to the leathery cave of the clog. By the time August reached the parking lot, she’d already done more damage to the shrunken man than Rachel had in a whole day of trodding upon him under her pungent sole and mealy toes.

            Meanwhile, newest member of the “community” took a seat back in her chair, and delicately inserted Dylan between two of her toes for re-insertion to her stockings. As it turned out, her gentility wasn’t necessary, since the shrunken brat balled himself into the fetal position for easy transport and packaging between her digits. Rachel smiled, and realized that if August was truly serious about her ability to turn Sam into something just as broken and useful as Dylan, then Rachel indeed had many lovely days and nights to look forward to stomping and grinding that guilty son of a bitch into the dust.

            Half an hour later, the pounding under August’s heel came to a merciful halt. Sam was a squealing wreck of a creature when he was snatched by the leg between two of the woman’s fingertips and dragged from beneath her heel. She didn’t even have the courtesy to remove her foot from the shoe before yanking him out, and took a few laborious seconds to press down just a little harder on the clog’s insole. This ensured Sam was slaked roughly on every single angel-hair thread of dark-sheer nylon, bolstered by a petite and deceptively heavy heel, before being drawn back to the light.

            His little wails turned to outright screams as Sam was dangled upside-down a comparative three hundred feet in the air, with no giant palm waiting to catch him if August’s fingers slipped. There was simply gravity and dizzying vertigo in contest with the lawyer’s tenuous grip on his leg. As she got leaned back on the desk in her own office, August gave Sam plenty of time to dry up his voice while she swiped through her phone screen, hardly paying him more than a side-glance, until at last she set her device aside and paid the full force of her siren-like focus to him. With a ragged voice, Sam was still moaning in protest.

            “Shhhhhh… do you ever think of anyone but yourself, little one? This is a place of business. Please keep your voice down,” August hushed, a finger over her lips. Then she rolled her eyes and cracked a smile, and at last set the little man down on the desk beside the vertical hillock of her skirt-enfolded ass. “Sorry, old habits die hard. I used to work as a… oh, never mind. It’s not especially relevant to you. Not much is going to be relevant to you going forward, in fact. There’s only two things I can think of, really, that will be. Would you like to know what they are?”

            Sam trembled in the shadow of August’s towering body, and bowed his head, wishing he could will himself back in time so he could avoid ever setting foot inside Rachel’s office. Or even just will himself out of existence. He heard both of her shoes being tugged off her feet below before clomping heavily to the carpet.

            “No guesses? Fine, I’ll give you a hint,” August said. She turned around, took a seat in her armchair, and lifted both legs up over the surface of the desk. Each of her monumental feet was planted on either side of the inch-tall prisoner: one ped shrouded in a smoky-hued skin-tight nylon casing, and the other as rosily bare and ripe as could be.

            All Sam could do was stare at them, savor the respective patterns of pink-speckled flesh-tone topography and silken canvas of damp stocking, and bitterly resent the inevitable rise of his uncooperative cock. His body had been broken and repurposed. The thing he coveted most had been turned into his worst sexual nightmare.

            “Well? Any thoughts, before we resume your reconditioning?”

            “W-Why are you doing this?” Sam croaked.

            The woman snorted softly with derision, obviously not expecting the question, but nonetheless amused. She tapped her chin and rolled her eyes, in the process bobbing her feet to and fro, alternately narrowing the valley between them where the miniature man huddled in hopes that neither the naked nor stockinged foot would come crashing down upon him. Though, at this point in the day, knowing what he knew Rachel intended to do with him, maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad outcome, either.

            “Why, you ask?” she huffed. “Because you’re the living embodiment with everything wrong in humanity. You lie, and coerce, and you take advantage, and somehow society tolerates it. Because a set of arbitrary rules decided you would get to reap the benefits, and everyone else has to just sit there and take it while you rub your little shrimp-dick on whatever moves. I’ve heard what you did to Katelyn, and after I searched out everyone you ever forced to foot-fuck you… yes, everyone… I knew something had to be done. That’s why we did this to you. And that’s why you’re going to be spending the rest of your miserable little life thinking long and hard about your choices, and the women you hurt. Especially because a lot of those women are, in all likelihood, going to get the chance to step on you as well… crushing you under their heels, smothering you with their soles, wearing you in their shoes, throwing you down their nylons, choking the life from you between their toes to the brink of collapse… at least once I’ve broken you in and Rachel has her fill. Any other stupid questions?”

            Sam was, for perhaps the first time in his life, officially out of words.