- Text Size +

        “Mi amigo!” The deep, matronly voice called to a full-sized Connor.

        He looked up from his sullen thoughts, “Te, Teodora!”

        Looking at her from a normal angle, he could now accurately assess his fellow “classmate.”  She was no more than 5’2”, her skin a tan brown, full light black hair worn in a large bun, an average looking face, neither pretty nor ugly, and her waist spilling over her long red skirt.  Her black blouse struggled, and failed, to hide the lowermost flabs.  She wasn’t morbidly obese, but she seemed likely to fix that issue one day.  Her tender smile and matronly voice her only real attractions.

        He smiled sheepishly when her smile widened upon seeing him sizing her up.  He ran a hand through his blonde hair and his grayish blue eyes turned away momentarily.  She sat down heavily beside him on one of the wooden benches outside the door, her frame a complete opposite to his tall lanky body.  There were several other people seated nearby, most on their phones or just staring at the lone clock in the hall.  One balding man leaned on a wall, reading a small novel.

        “It’s good to see you again!”

        Connor wondered if she were capable of being anything other than vivacious when she spoke. 

        “Yeah, just trying to finish two more days,” he replied, not really sure what to say in this situation.

        Her short fingers grabbed his shoulder tenderly.  He almost jumped at the surprise contact.  His mouth opened to politely protest until he saw the excitement in her smile had jumped to her dark brown eyes.   

        “Don’t worry Connor,” she said, the r’s in her words rolling gently, “This will pass more quickly than you know, though perhaps not while the lecturer drones on!”

        The two laughed mirthfully in unison.  Connor looked at the woman and accidently said his thoughts out loud.

        “How did someone like you end up in sexual harassment?”

        The woman’s smile faded, the luster in her eyes dimming.

        “Oh, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t h…”

        “Oh no, it’s ‘kay,” She forced a smile, “There was a misunderstanding between me and another coworker.  She had a tiny and was mistreating him, so I tried to free him when no one was around.  Sadly, the collar you know?”

        He nodded, he knew the electronic collars well, ShrinkTech’s most lucrative product.  Disciplinary devices that could be used to shock your little pet shrinkies.  The zap could even be used to immobilize the small victim, reducing them to twerking in their own piss.  They doubled as registration and location devices, any stolen shrinkie could be quickly found and reclaimed.  Breaking the collar often resulted in the shrinkies death, sometimes due to the device exploding, but more oft than not due to blood loss from whatever sharp instrument was used.  He’d heard that there were master shrinkie abductors, thieves as shrinkies weren’t real people, who could disable the collar, but like most security devices the collars only focused on preventing the 95% of would be criminals.

        “But, only a week or two more and I’ll be back to work!” She said, resuming her perpetual good nature.

        “It’s still not fair, people are people, whatever size…”

        “I know, I know, but the few of us who agree can still make a difference, can’t we?”

        He returned her smile, “Yes!  Yes, we can.”

        The door opened and a sullen clerk announced, “Sign up time for temp shrinkies.”

        Teodora squeezed Connor’s shoulder, “Go on mi amigo, I’ll see you shortly.”

        Connor nodded, standing up to head for the door.

 

 

        Connor sat with two large red pumps on either side of him. 

        “30 minutes down, an hour and a half to go,” He thought pensively.

        The instructor had covered inappropriate workplace banter and was now discussing overt sexual harassment.  He stepped down from his lectern and walked over to a large folding table.  On top was a brown satchel that he reached into.  His hand emerged, grasping a foot-long black cylinder.  He set it upon the table before touching a button on the top.  Immediately the black turned transparent, revealing an average female shrinkie with brown hair.

        “To better demonstrate to you improper workplace behavior, we’ll be using a model today.”

        Most classmates snickered, including the tinies, though less enthusiastically.  The young instructor unscrewed the lid and unceremoniously turned the container upside down, dropping the tiny on her head.  Like all tinies, she had a Shrinktech collar around her neck.  The diminutive naked woman quickly stood, shivering in fear. 

        “Now, you should obviously respect your coworkers’ space, but should touching occur under no circumstances should it involve touching problematic areas,” His fingers moved indifferently to the woman’s rear, pinching it roughly.

        She squealed, jumping away.  She turned her face to the table while rubbing her reddened backside.  More snickers.  The professor then used his thumbs and pointers to grab and squeeze each of her breasts.

        “Never touch your coworkers’ asses, and if women, their chests,” the shrinkie stifled her voice while a finger moved to her privates, “And, under no circumstances should you ever entertain touching their genitals.”

        The professor’s pointer finger circled the thing’s pussy in slow, delicate strokes eliciting a sensual gasp.  His other hand moved behind her, allowing him to rub more forcefully, the fingertip futilely attempting to penetrate her.  The creature writhed and fought the ecstasy.  He rubbed harder, resulting in the thing screaming before liquid sprayed out and she collapsed over his probing finger, huffing wildly.

        Connor clenched his teeth, his body starting to shake.  He looked around, hoping to see indignation and shock, only to find looks of glee and amusement.  The professor laid the toy on her back and retrieved an unsharpened pencil.  He held it straight up by the eraser.

        Looking at the class in a mock face of seriousness, “And of course, one should never do anything such as this.”

        He lowered the writing instrument to her wet box, turning it to get it properly moistened.  Then, while holding her down, he brutally thrust it into her.  Her ungodly screams came out in quick succession, each one interrupted by the next as though new realization of pain had to be more painfully vocalized.  He pushed the pencil as far as physically possible, turning it inside of her.  Her hands crazily clutched at the pencil, pushing and then releasing it to flail in panic, before grasping it again.

        Everyone leaned forward in their seats, enthralled.  He wanted to stand up to the lecturer, to at least shout at him to stop, but self-preservation held him in check.  Four rows to his right though, another temp shrinkie took up the cause.

        “Hey, you can’t do that to her!”

        Normally a shrinkie’s voice would never be heard from beyond the larger desk above them, but each shrinkie desk had a speaker that could be used to participate in class.  The lecturer never took his eyes off his toy as he sternly replied.

        “It.”

        “W, What?!”

        “It, you referred to it as a “she,” but this is not a person, it’s not really even an animal.  It’s more of an amoeba or bacteria, insignificant life even when considered in the small scale of things.”

        The male stood up from his desk and ran the distance to the lecturer.

        “She is not an it!” Kicking the professor’s brown loafer.

        The professor looked down in utter bemusement, “Assaulting a teacher, tsk, tsk, now that just won’t do.”

        He let the shrinkie fall to the table, the pole sized pencil still lodged in.  He reached down and clenched a fist around the tiny hero, bringing him swiftly eye to face.

        “I could increase your lecture time due to this violence, or even have you imprisoned,” He mused.

        “Go ahead!  You can’t have me miniatured because of this though, and you know it!” He spat at the professor’s eye, missing by several inches.

        “Ugh, you are correct my student,” the professor said despondently before quickly perking up, “So how about some corporal punishment instead?”

        The little man went slack.

        “N, n, no, nooo!”

        The professor pressed the hand holding the student onto the still screaming woman, using his other to recover the pencil from between her legs.  He raised the pencil, now speckled with tiny red dots in front of the man’s face.

        “I think the class should learn what not to do to a man, particularly his posterior?” He looked at the class with an evil grin.  Several voiced their agreement.

        “Alright!”

        “Yeah!”

        The professor cradled the pencil with his pinkie and ring fingers while using his others to begin unzipping the man’s pants.  Effortlessly he pulled them down.  The tiny pleaded and begged as his waist was now exposed.  The professor tilted him over, and now firmly grasping the pencil, brought it down hard. 

        Cries of horror and indignation rang out in the classroom.  The pencil hung midair only an inch from the man’s buttocks.  It was held securely in place by Teodora.

        “I think your student learned his lesson, professor, could we please continue the class?”

        His anger flared, “Who the hell d…”

        “I’m sorry, señor, but you should remember that once he is normal size, he may forget his learning if you go to far.”

        The professor stopped and carefully examined the weeping man, he was well built, with a barrel chest and overly muscled arms.  The professor mused how this situation would play out should the two meet outside the courthouse.

        “Very well, would you please see this temp shrinkie to his chair, I doubt he has the wherewithal to do it himself,” He dropped the uncontrollably sobbing man into her outstretched palm.

        The class quietly booed and hissed as she returned him to his desk, pulling his pants up for him beforehand.  Teodora returned to her desk, Connor nodding to her in approval as she resumed her seat.

        The professor picked up the unconscious female shrinkie.  He proceeded to pull a sharpened pencil out and held it by the eraser for the class to see.

        Looking straight at the teary eyed shrinkie he said, “And now let’s change the topic from sexual harassment, to sexual violence…”