- Text Size +

        Teodora had been right, her helping had been a real boon.  After being shrunken she lifted him to the table, setting him on the edge before she signed their names.  He saw her moving the pen, writing on one line before writing on a second one, the court officer stood there glued to her phone as every day prior.  Teodora lifted him up and escorted him to their shared desk.  He swung his arm, trying to get the pain to subside.  Things were looking up, mostly…  Her two giant, bare, feet were right next to him.  Upon sitting she had immediately slipped out of her sandals and placed her puffy feet beside him.  He gagged every other minute, somehow the smell was even worse than yesterday. 

        He thought of asking her to move them, but decided to bear it instead.  For over an hour and a half he endured the smell until the nausea became unbearable.  He felt as though he was going to puke.  He eventually stood up and walked to the back of Teodora’s desk to tactfully ask her to move her feet.  She was sitting upright, so he imagined he could get her attention from underneath.  As he approached those gigantic calves, he could see more and more of her upper thighs under the gray skirt.

        He could almost see her face from below so he continued forward.  Approaching further, he caught a glimpse of something unexpected, a giant cleft, composed of fat jutting out.  He gasped as he realized that Teodora wasn’t wearing any panties.  He was now staring up at the most massive camel toe he had ever seen in his life.  That thing was megatons heavier than he.  It was like the sight of the grand canyon, something so vast and immense that it could swallow you whole without any effort.  Teodora shifted in her seat and he watched her monumentous crevice jiggle.  He fought the spell of horror which had come over him and raised his chin all the way up, only to see Teodora smiling down at him.

        She leaned down by the left side of the table.  Her eyes still motherly, but now glinting with a hitherto unseen hunger.  She licked her bottom lip and smiled.

        “Mi amor, I had no idea that you liked looking up women’s skirts,” she whispered so that no one else in the classroom heard her.

        Connor tried mumbling some excuse, but couldn’t find the words.  The giantess slid one of the tall bags covering the right side of the desk to the front, preventing anyone from seeing beneath the desk.  She reached down and brought Connor to her lap.

        “No, I’m sorry, I didn’t mea, I was just trying to get your attention!”

        “Well now you have it, and then some, mi amor.”

        Her stubby fingers stumbled with his clothing, clumsily removing his shirt.  She wrenched his shoes and socks off before tugging at his pants.

        “Teodora, what are you doing?!”

        “Shh, we wouldn’t want your squeaks to interrupt the class,” She giggled, succeeding with separating the tiny man from his pants.

        “NO!” He screamed as she used a short, manicured fingernail to slice off his briefs.

        “This is wrong!  It’s against the law, it’s sexual assault!”

        “Only if I’m caught, mi amor.  Now be a dear and service my feet, they could use some attention.”

        She tossed his naked body to the floor, just in front of the plexiglass barrier.  Speedily he jumped up and ran to the side, only to be blocked by her foot.  Pivoting, he ran the other way to be cut off yet again by the second foot.  The feet swiveled inward, Teodora bringing them playfully closer and closer.  Connor ran to the barrier and leapt, grabbing on to the slanted top.  The surface was smooth, his hands found no grip, and he fell onto his back.  A size 40 descended upon him before he could recover.

        The foot pressed down firmly, embedding Connor in its sole.  It lifted slightly, before pressing down more heavily.  Connor’s muffled screams barely audible as squeaks.  He only managed to consume the sweat and dirt from her arch, the taste even worse than the smell.  The pressure intensified, his face completely smushed.  He closed his mouth, accidently kissing her skin.  He felt the foot shake in response as he struggled to breathe, her stench the only air available.  His arms and legs were useless, his eyes burned from the salty sweat.  Teodora’s foot began grinding side to side, he was either going to be flattened, or smothered to death.

        Not knowing what else to do he opened his mouth and shot out his tongue, licking for all he was worth.  The pressure lessened and the behemoth holding him down shook again.  He gulped down mouthfuls of sweaty air before licking and kissing faster.  He messily lapped at the arch, the foot lifting higher.  He urgently drank down immense droplets of sweat, lacking the time to spit out the pungent liquid.  He didn’t know whether he was tickling or arousing his captor, but he was gaining time, and more importantly, room to move.  He fought back the urge to vomit, his hands joining in the desperate massage.  He heard a contented sigh as the foot lifted just enough.

        This was it!

        He rolled full speed to his left, escaping his prison.  He got up and ran blindly to the left of the foot.  His hands ineffectively trying to clear his eyes.  He ran into something soft, squishing into it before being thrown back to the tile flooring.  He had succeeded in escaping from her right root, only to collide with the left.  Before he could stand, both squeezed him from either side, turning so that their soles could mash him together.  He fought more furiously, only for the force to increase as the arches turned perpendicular to better squeeze.  His vision faded, and he nearly lost consciousness as he was released. 

        Connor coughed violently upon hitting the tile flooring.  He clutched his sides, his entire body feeling bruised and battered.  He sat up, only to be knocked back down by Teodora’s toes.  The right big toe hovered above his head, arching up and down menacingly.  The toe paused, lightly brushing his nose.  The other foot tapped impatiently, the toe resumed its dance before returning to his nose, bearing down harder.  Connor sniffled before tentatively sending out his tongue.  He licked the monster causing it to rise slightly, the other foot ceasing its tapping.  He cried softly as his tongue lapped against the skin, she wanted him to gratify her.  After a few minutes her left big toe tapped his right arm.  He wrapped his arms around the giant right toe, licking and kissing for all he was worth.  He serviced each and every digit of her feet similarly before the bell rang.

        He yelled out in relief, hope!  Teodora’s toe shook him off before the foot descended once again, trapping his head in the webbing of her toes, preventing him from uttering any cries for help.  He cried joyously, ignoring the foul odor.  The clerk and officer were checking the sign-up sheet, it wouldn’t be long until they came for him!  Time passed slowly for him in his hell, but he kept smiling, come on, come on, find me!  He heard chairs scraping, and giant footsteps.  No, no!  Something was wrong, they didn’t forget me, did they?  He heard a woman say something to Teodora before the classroom door shut. 

        The toes scrunched his head tight, lifting him back before depositing him in Teodora’s palm.  She brought him up to her face.

        “Looks like they forgot about you, he, he!”

        “N, n ,no!  My name!  The sign in sheet…”

        “He, he!  I never wrote your name silly, I just pretended to.”

        “B, but the check in sheet!  They know I’m supposed to be here, they’ll check the cameras!”

        “No, you see, your sentence was shortened, yesterday was actually your last day.”

        “H, Ho…?”

        Teodora shrugged innocently, “You really should've read your notices.”

        Through desperate tears he tried appealing to her humanity, “What about helping shrinkies? This isn’t you, Teodora!”

        Her motherly smile darkened, “I never really cared for shrinkies, that one I told you about before?  The one I was trying to free?  I was just trying to steal her, ah, those tricky collars...”

        Connor gulped, her tongue licked her lips, “Oh what fun we’re going to have, I still have two weeks of counseling, so guess who gets to be my little foot toy?”

        He fought against the giant hand, “No!”

        She tightened her grip, silencing her pet.  She looked down at her sandals and frowned.

        “Ugh, I should’ve worn those pumps, damn heat…” She looked at the tiny man, smiling motherly again, “I know!  I have just the place for you, mi amor!” 

        The strong plump hand lowered him beneath the desk, going underneath her skirt.  Slowly it raised, Connor once again facing the fat cleft between her legs.  He screamed, attempting to escape.  Teodora’s hand didn’t even acknowledge him by tightening, his strength was nonexistent compared to the giantess’.  She pushed him through the mounds of fat, and into the canyon.  Soon he felt her labia, slick with her fluids.  His hair quickly soaked up her fluid.  She pushed him deeper, into her vagina.  Connor felt the hand release his legs as her womanhood sucked him in, clenching and unclenching.  Squirming, he clutched at the soft, slick interior, failing to find a hold.  As he tried screaming again, he breathed her, smelt her, tasted her even in his lungs…

        Teodora moaned as she stood up, feeling the tiny shrinkie struggled within her.  She moaned, grabbing her bags.  Her left hand squeezed her pussy possessively, this was going to be the best two weeks ever!