- Text Size +

 

Brand laid motionless on the bed. His arms laid down by his sides, nervously grasping clumps of the bed sheet he laid upon. His legs did the same, nervously twitching and twirling, all in anticipation of the coming moments. Ravia struggled to lay on the bed, her 9 feet tall body too massive for the bed pushed against the wall. Ravia hopped off, the bed rising up and creaking. She gripped the bed legs and yanked them forwards, the steel legs scraping along the low-quality hardwood, tearing them up a bit as Brand swung with it. Satisfied, Ravia smirked and rose. She gazed at Brand’s eyes, then slowly craned it down to his massive erection. Ravia extended a leg forwards until it reached the opposite side of the bed and lowered herself into a squat; her pussy dripping with anticipation, running all along her thighs. In an instant, Ravia dropped to her knees, her body dropping to the bed and of course, on top of Brand. He let out a slight gasp, which would be normal when a 9-foot-tall goddess like Ravia drops on you. Ravia laid there, sizing herself with Brand. She licked her lips and moaned; domination was her strong suit and coincidentally her favorite thing to do in bed. Ravia leaned forward and began to kiss Brand. Wet and sloppy, Ravia continually defiled the thief’s mouth with her tongue as she casually grinded her pelvis against his. Brand slightly twisted and bucked his hips, his cock throbbing for more. Ravia pulled her mouth from Brand’s; saliva connected the two snapping off.

“I want your cock now, thief.” Ravia said, whispering in his ears. “Put it in.” Brand’s hairs on his body began to rise and his heart began racing as his arms felt like noodles as he slowly raised them from his side and closer to Ravia’s gigantic plump ass. Ravia watched Brand with intensity, smiling and waiting for his first touch. As Brand’s clammy hands finally clasped Ravia’s butt, she smiled and rose her hips a bit. Put it in, echoed into his head. Brand slowly slid his hand across her ass, surprised just at massive her butt truly was. Each movement he made caused his dick to throb and pulsate, which in turn only excited Ravia. Finally getting a hold of his own dick, Brand slowly pulled it back, his cock brushing against her stomach, passing through her thick pubic hair and finally in direct contact with her pussy. The feeling was mutual as the mere touch of his dick to her pussy flew Ravia into a frenzy. Her mouth began salivating and her body began twitching. As Brand finally held his cock straight, Ravia spared no time in dropped her body down, his cock sliding right in her wet pussy. Ravia let out a loud moan, her head rocking back and her eyes shutting closed. She licked her lips and brought her head back down, her eyes slowly fluttering open.

“Yes.” Was all Ravia spoke before she began jumping up and down on Brand’s cock, riding it. The bed furiously shook and the bed springs creaked. It was a miracle the lazily engineered bed held its frame as each passing bounce became more and more eratoc. Ravia laid upright, one hand playing with her hair and the other gently caressing her breasts. Brand just watched as Ravia bounced up and down- her eyes rolling back and the lids shutting and opening, her massive breasts bouncing up and down. Ravia enjoyed every moment of it, as did Brand, though he was desperately focused on not cumming too early. He hated to admit but Ravia simply crouching over him was nearly enough to make him burst. Now, the thing that he thought about the most at night- something he thought was a farfetched dream of ignorance was finally a reality and a quite amazing one too. Ravia alternated between slow rises and falls and quick bursts of intense riding. Soon enough though, even the giant barbarian herself grew tired. Her body was shiny and caked in sweat and her panting became louder and more forced. Ravia stopped her movements, Brand’s dick still deep within her.

“Your turn.” Ravia giggled as she slowly rose and pulled Brand’s dick from inside her. She pulled Brand from the bed and stole his spot, dropping her body on top of the bed. The bed barely matched her height as her legs draped off the end. Ravia laid flat on her stomach; her legs slightly spread apart. Brand Stood by the bed, patiently awaiting order. Ravia only glanced in his direction and smiled and Brand immediately dove behind her. His dick was heavily throbbing now and he could feel all the blood circulating at his tip. If he tried to stick his dick back into her vagina, he’d immediately cum and Brand instead crouched down and dove his head straight at Ravia’s pussy. He froze up, trying to recollect and past memories or experiences of eating a woman out and quickly remembered this was his first time. panicking, Brand quickly did some practice runs in the air. Soon enough his stomach began to churn and realized that there was far too much of a gap of nothingness, so Brand hoped for the best and stuck his face right into her pussy. Brand licked about, jabbing his tongue inside and making random shapes and letters with his tongue. His improvised actions worked, however, as he could hear her distinct moans. Brand continued, finding the confidence to grab her ass and squeeze it, giving it cautionary slaps. As Brand licked up and down, he began to gaze at Ravia’s anus. His body shuddered a bit but at this point, he doubts he would ever get a chance like this and said fuck it; he might as well try everything while he could. Brand started from the bottom of her pussy and slowly dragged his tongue up. As his tongue reached the entire length of Ravia’s pussy, he paused for a moment then dragged his tongue across her anus quickly. Ravia let out an incredible moan.

“Fuck! Yes!” Ravia squealed. “More! More!” Ravia continued, her voice seemingly begging. Brand obliged and began licking some more. Ravia’s body twitched with each lick, her toes curling and her hands gripping the bed frame. Brand stopped licking and began to rise up into a crouch. He held his cock in one hand, pointing it towards Ravia’s pussy while grasping her ass with the other. He toyed with her, brushing his cock against her massive pussy. Ravia giggled and slightly moaned at the acts of enticement. Brand slowly began to insert his dick inside Ravia’s pussy but just as he was about to fully push it in, Brand quickly pulled it up, rose slightly and thrusted his dick hard into Ravia’s anus. Ravia screamed, so loud in fact it nearly startled Brand.

“Yes!” She screamed. Brand thrusted and thrusted his hips clapping against Ravia’s ass cheeks. Each thrust let out a satisfying noise of skin against skin and Brand couldn’t take his eyes off the many ripples Ravia’s ass cheeks made as his pelvis thrusted into it. Brand for once felt powerful as he thrusted with all his might, even managing to be able to push Ravia herself forwards with his thrusts. He held her sides, pushing her ass together as he thrust. His dick was completely enveloped in Ravia’s massive rear, only occasionally seeing it pull out and back into her anus. Brand knew he was ready to burst soon. Between Ravia’s loud orgasmic cries and the sight of her ass bouncing around and rippling, Brand was ready to let out the biggest load he would probably ever produce in his entire life.

“Gah! I’m going to fucking cum!” Brand yelped out as his thrust became incredibly fast.

“Inside me!” Ravia yelled as she reached behind her and pulled Brand’s dick from her anus. She twirled around and rose her hips a bit. Brand sunk down and pushed his cock into Ravia’s pussy. He thrusted, looking straight but Ravia grabbed his chin and forced his eyes to lock with hers. Brand watched Ravia back as she smiled and moaned. He could feel his mouth was open and that he was probably making weird faces and lightly moaning, but fucking Ravia felt so good that he couldn’t care less. Brand’s cock began to grow warm and tingly and he knew it was time. With one final gasp and a thrust, Brand let his cock run wild as cum spewed out, filling up Ravia on the inside. Ravia watched Brand back; her face full of enjoyment as she felt Brand continuously cum. As Brand finally thrusted out his last spurt of cum, the exhaustion immediately hit him. Almost as if Ravia sucked his energy dry, Brand collapsed onto Ravia, his head falling nicely against her breasts. His dick slowly began to go limp and slid out of Ravia’s pussy, cum dripping out. Ravia smiled as the tuckered-out thief panted wildly. His breaths became slow and soon enough, Brand passed out against Ravia’s naked body. Ravia smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment of their bodies touching and her pussy filled.