- Text Size +

“Ravia! Wake up!” A voice yelled. Ravia’s eyes cracked opened. Standing above her was Elder Alton. His face was red hot and had a look of fury.

“You had a good time, fucking your slave? The elder said, gesturing to the sleeping Brand laying on top of her.

“Yes, I was enjoying a nice nap until you arrived. What could you possibly want now?” Ravia asked.

“Can I see the pendant of Ava?” Alton asked.

“Is that really what you woke me fo-” Ravia said as she reached down for the pendant. Her heart skipped a beat and Ravia dove from the bed, tossing Brand to the side. Somehow, he still managed to stay asleep.

“Fuck!” Ravia yelled out, her back turned to the elder; though she could already imagine the look he had on his face.

“Go and get it. NOW.” The elder yelled.

“I don’t even know where it would be!” Ravia screamed out. “The dumbass wizard didn’t have it on him.”

Alton shook his head. “Gods, you truly are only brawn. Come with me.” The elder said as he drifted towards the door and phased through it. Ravia quickly got on her clothes and wiped away Brand’s cum still stuck against her thighs and stormed out the door.

Ravia chased after Alton through the meadows of Falzia and back to where she fought with the wizard. The ground had still been decimated from all of Ravia’s stomps and countless patches of flora were burnt away from the wizard’s powerful attacks. Ravia even saw the spot where she nearly died, though she quickly looked away from it. Even the wizard’s corpse was still there, lying lifeless in the dirt after Brand stabbed him. Elder Alton searched about, scanning the floor. He paused, deep in thought but quickly craned his head west and dashed off. Ravia quickly followed the elder to another meadow; though this one was quite different. The flora was far more alive and vibrant, the trees taller than the rest and their branches healthy as ever. Everything just seemed to be teeming with more life in that specific meadow.

“It’s here.” Alton said. Ravia looked about, confused as ever.

“Where? In a tree?” Ravia asked.

“No, you fucking idiot!” The elder said. Twirled his body back and looked in disgust towards Ravia.

“Sorry.” He said, immediately regretting his words after seeing Ravia’s embarrassed and saddened look.

“Think about it, Ravia. Why do you think everything looks so healthy here? In fact, why is Falzia’s plant life so healthy in general?” Alton asked.

“The pendant?” Ravia questioned.

“Exactly. The wizard was smart. He was the only one with the knowledge to refashion the pendant and give it purpose. He drew from the pendant’s strength and gave Falzia new life.” Alton said. “But now we must take it.”

Ravia moved towards a patch of soil that gave off an odd glow. She crouched down, looking at it. As she reached down to dig the pendant out, Alton stopped her.

“You understand that once you remove that pendant from the soil, Falzia won’t be the same anymore?” Alton said.

“Yes, but what choice do I have? What’s the point in making me feel even worse now?” Ravia asked.

“You’re right, I apologize, Ravia. I’m being far too harsh with you right now.” Alton said, bowing.

 Alton remained silent and awaited Ravia’s next action. She turned back to the radiating soil and took a deep breath. Ravia drove her fist into the ground, immediately getting a hold of the pendant. As Ravia ripped the pendant from the soil, the ground began to shake. An eerie, white glow burst out from the pendant, knocking Ravia off balance. Nearly instantly, the flora around Ravia rapidly aged and withered. The colorful patches of flowers quickly dried and turned gray; the grass becoming yellow; the trees falling apart. Ravia rose from her crouch, clutching the pendant in her hand.

“It’s time to ascend.” Alton said. “Falzia is now a wasteland, but it is a small price to pay for what is needed.” Ravia nodded and slowly began placing the quarter piece in her necklace. When it got close enough, the piece snapped to the necklace and Ravia gasped as newfound power surged through her.

“Yes!” Ravia yelled out. She forgot how intoxicating it felt to place a piece of the pendant back together. She could feel herself getting stronger.

Grow……” The demonic voice in Ravia’s head beckoned. Smiling, Ravia happily obliged. Her body quickly expanded as Ravia’s stature grew and grew. She began laughing maniacally as she easily grew past her former height restrictions. Now standing at 350 feet tall, Ravia truly felt gigantic. Alton looked like an ant to her and her view of the horizon stretched further. Her joy for growth felt short lived as Ravia looked all around Falzia. The once vibrant and healthy province was now completely devoid of color; all the plant life withered away and the former rainbow-colored province was now greyed out. A twinge of guilt struck the giantess. She quite enjoyed walking about Falzia, taking in all the sights, but now that would be impossible. Ravia’s head began to ache. One part of her mind felt remorse and guilt for the poor denizens of the province while the other half begged her to explore her newfound height through death and destruction. Ravia grabbed her head and groaned, quickly shrinking down.

“Now, you have to sate it.” Alton said, ignoring her distraught state. “The first was fueled through destruction, though I’m certain this one will be different. Here, come to me.” Alton said as he stretched out his hand. Ravia walked closer, still squinting hoping it would alleviate pain from her headache. Alton began chanting more nonsense while Ravia patiently waited.

“Pleasure.” Alton said.

“What?” Ravia said, distracted from the pain.

“The sating requirement. It demands a large quantity of pleasure. How you plan to do that is up to you and I think it’s best I don’t know or see any of it.” Alton said. “Good luck, Ravia. Don’t forget your mission.” Alton said as he slowly phased away.

“Gah, this fucking headache.” Ravia moaned. The demonic voice continued to speak within her while her subconscious continued to fight against its advances.

Go……” the voice echoed. “Use your new power. Kill the peasants of this province, destroy their homes. KILL…..” the voice continued to demand.

Crush the men…. Devour the women and their children…” The voice continued. It felt like a plague to Ravia, as her subconscious battled its every word. Brand’s question continued to echo through her mind. The old Ravia wouldn’t have hesitated to go on a murder spree once she got another pendant piece; but now, after everything that’s happened on her journey, Ravia found herself deeply questioning her actions.

“Fuck it.” She said to herself. “I need to blow off some steam; get my mind off things.” Ravia began to grow until she reached 150 feet. She scanned around until she found the nearest settlement and began stomping off towards it. The demonic voice chuckled wildly, happy its begging for death finally being answered.

Ravia quickly found a village near where the pendant last was. Ravia’s strides were even longer now, so long that she accidently overshot the village and stepped over it. Turning back, Ravia found most of the villagers sprinting back to the village. It seems they were confused as ever with Falzia’s new look and failed to notice Ravia’s gigantic stature approaching. Ravia’s mind continued to bother her; a great deal of sadness struck through her as she watched Falzia look so dead but the same demonic voice persisted in its deceptive tone, forcing Ravia to kill. The more she though about just shrinking down and laying back in bed with Brand, the more her headache pained. Ravia held her head in frustration and moved slightly. Her gargantuan foot dragged towards the village, accidently wiping away a horse stable. The voice laughed and continued to request for more destruction. Ravia looked down at the village below, her old, evil thoughts beginning to resurface.

Before when Ravia didn’t start her journey, she was stuck at a maximum growth of 50 feet. A building barely rose past her hips, but Ravia struggled to demolish them. A single stomp would only get her through the roof and even then, she would have to thrash about to completely take it down. A normal sized villager would barely reach past her ankle. When she received her first piece of the pendant, Ravia’s powers grew, allowing her to reach 150 feet. Those same villagers would be shorter than her ankle and not even the length of her sole but still a house took decent effort to take down. Now instead of needing effort, Ravia could step on a house, crushing more than half of it in one go. With her second pendant, Ravia was able to grow even more, now at 350 feet. A house would stand no chance if Ravia stepped on it as her foot would nearly flatten the entire house in one go. Humans too seemed absolutely meaningless to her now, literally the size of ants as her big toe was almost twice the size of an entire human. The recollection of just how “small” Ravia used to be and now where she stands filled her with bloodlust.

Ravia lurched forwards and bent her knees slightly; being so massive now meant Ravia was starting to have a little bit of trouble seeing things directly below her. It didn’t help that her massive breasts also obstructed a lot beneath her chest. The villagers, now scattered about in her homes and some still scrambling in the streets all stopped gazing at the dead flowers and focused their attention on the titan of a woman that was standing above their homes. Ravia slowly lifted her leg up and positioned it over a home. I got to try this at least once. She thought to herself. With one swift motion filled with regret, Ravia dropped her gigantic chainmail boot onto the house. With a small thud! Ravia lifted her foot to the sight of risen dust. After it settled, Ravia excitement rose as she flattened an entire house in one go. The intoxicating feeling of being so massive fueled Ravia once more and she knew there was no going back. Ravia stayed completely still, just pivoting her left foot as she effortlessly dropped her foot down on the homes, obliterating them. There were tiny noises Ravia could hear, but she was too big to make them out. It was the cries of the villagers as they screamed in terror, desperately trying to escape Ravia’s deadly footfalls. Those that got out safely from their homes before she crushed them still died; either from the force of her footfall sending them smashing into other objects or the debris of the homes being shot out from her stomps, driving into the helpless villagers. Her headache subsided as she crushed the final home in the village. Ravia scanned about but couldn’t find anymore survivors. The demonic voice chuckled one last time before it stopped and Ravia finally felt like her mind was at peace. Sadness drove through her immediately however as Ravia found herself needlessly decimating another defenseless village. Her heart ached as she thought about all the families she must have killed- all the children she flattened under her soles. Ravia walked through the dead meadows of Falzia. Even with the demonic voice gone, Ravia found herself battling with her mind more. Part of her still wanted to test out her newly acquired growth, while the other just begged her to stop the carnage. Tears began to run down the barbarian’s face- all her life in Alvita, all she cared to do was to grow, pillage, kill and pleasure her every need. Now that she can do that better than before with virtually no one stopping her, her mind is begging her to do the opposite. Ravia felt confused, lost even. Her journey to bringing back her clan was just endless violence. Ravia found another village on her aimless walk. Acting upon her first instinct, Ravia extended her stride and crushed the villages main gate. Villagers in the market square ran from her destruction. As Ravia rose her foot, readying it to crush the first house and repeat her actions like clockwork, a voice beckoned out to her.

What’s the point in doing that? The voice asked. It wasn’t the demonic voice, nor was its Ravia’s subconscious. The voice was female and sounded incredibly courageous and defiant. Almost obeying the voice, Ravia pulled her foot back and instead lowered herself into a crouch. Ravia bent forwards and grabbed the same house she intended to crush with both hands and easily lift it from the ground. The house crumbled a bit as the foundation built to keep the house planted on the ground was ripped away. Placing the entire home in Ravia’s palm, she took her free hand and grasped the roof, lifting it off with tug. Ravia peered inside to find a male villager cowering under his furniture. She tilted the house on its side while gripping it and gave it a shake. All the furniture flung out the house with the villager flying alongside it all. They all landed in Ravia free hand. The giantess took her time plucking away all the furniture from her hand until the man had nowhere to hide.

“Listen to me,” Ravia said, her voice felt deeper at this size. Ravia held the man close to her face so she could see him better but being this big meant that her voice alone was strong enough to push him about.

“If you want yourself and your entire village to live, you’ll be wise to get them all to gather your villages food and present it before me.” Ravia boomed out to the man.

“Am I clear?” She asked again. The man sounded incredibly distant, but Ravia was just barely able to make out his voice.

“Yes, of course! Anything for you!” The man said, bowing as if he was praising a god. A surge of power coursed through Ravia. Being treated like a god felt incredible for her ego. Ravia slowly lowered the man back into his village.

“Oh, and little man?” Ravia said. “Don’t keep me waiting, because,” Ravia stopped. She held the house in her palm and moments later, slammed her fist into the house caving it in. “I can do a lot worse than that.” The man jumped up and sprinted house to house, screaming things Ravia could no longer hear. It worked however, as villagers kicked their doors open with bags and bags of food. It took the entire village about 15 minutes but they managed to round up a mountain of food and presented it in their villages square. Ravia’s stomach gurgled at the sight of the food, her mind begging her to dive in and see what they have in the bags. Ravia dove in, snagging up over half the amount of food. She tossed them all into her mouth and chewed away. Ravia sighed as it was just more of the same- meats, cheeses and some bread. As Ravia began to reach down for the last half of food, she remembered the barren landscape that is now Falzia because it dawned on her; how in the world were these villagers going to create crops and keep livestock alive? Ravia’s newfound sadness came back and she quickly reeled her hand away from the food. The villagers watched in confusion, some terrified that they somehow angered Ravia.

Without saying anything, Ravia simply rose from her squat and stepped over the village, walking away from it without even killing a soul and leaving the rest of the food for them. It didn’t tale long for Ravia to get back to the hut Brand was sleeping in. Ravia shrunk down as she slowly approached the hut, nearly perfectly timing her shrinking with the hut. Ravia had to walk about 6 steps before she swung the door to the hut open. Brand was awake, eating some bread. He looked back at Ravia and stopped dead in his tracks. Ravia closed the door behind her and walked towards the table, pulling a chair out and sitting down, Ravia watched as Brand flinched back in fright.

“Thief, I quite literally let you cum inside me,” Ravia said in a joking tone. “Please, stop feeling so scared around me.” It was the first time Ravia ever sounded so sincere to Brand, which only made him more cautionary.

“Are-are you okay, Ravia?” Brand reluctantly asked.

“Did you see outside?” Ravia asked.

“Yes. Was that your doing?” Brand asked.

“Yup, all thanks to this.” Ravia said, beckoning to the pendant. “I killed the entire province, all for this fucking piece of the pendant. All the villagers are going to starve now, because of me.” Ravia said. She shook her head and sighed, dropping it low while she held it with her hands. Brand was caught between being confused and terrified. Never had he seen Ravia so sad, let alone so compassionate. He felt at any moment she would blame him for it and take out her frustration on him.

“I need to relieve some stress.” Ravia said. She rose from the chair and walked towards Brand, grabbing him by his arm and pulling him to the bed. Ravia laid down on the bed and on her side, pulling Brand close to her. Ravia began spooning Brand as she slowly pulled his pants off and began to stroke his penis. Brand lightly moaned, trying his best to keep quiet.

“Do you want to talk more?” Brand asked. He desperately wanted her to say no and just fuck him all night, but he knew he needed to be supportive now more than ever.

“I’m confused, thief.” Ravia said. “I don’t know if I want to destroy this land and kill everyone or just leave it be. I don’t know if I even want to continue fighting. I feel so lost. One minute my mind is begging me to kill and when I finally do, it applauds and praises me, then the next moment it’s begging me to stop and let them live. I just don’t understand.” Ravia said.

“Just, stay here and let me pleasure you.” Ravia said softly. “I just wish to do this and fall asleep.” Ravia pushed Brand forwards slowly and removed her hand from his cock. She began fiddling with her chainmail, trying to get it off. Brand rolled off the bed and moved her hands and worked at taking off her chainmail for her. With ease, Brand unbuckled the chainmail and pulled it off Ravia. As Ravia let go, the chainmail dropped straight to the floor. Brand didn’t realize how ungodly heavy the chainmail was. His body didn’t even give him a second to try to hold it, immediately giving out. Ravia smiled and laughed softly, but her sadness took her over once more. Brand did the same with Ravia’s boots, unbuckling it and trying to tug them off, keeping his hands away from the blood and debris from her recent bout of carnage. As they finally slipped off, Brand did the same, undressing himself. Ravia watched him in delight as he took off his cape and tunic, kicking off his shoes and diving back onto the bed. Ravia tugged him close, her soft, warm body held tightly against his. Her hand immediately went back to stroking Brand as the two laid together in silence. Ravia’s eyes grew tired as she continued to fondle the thief’s genitals, until her movements halted and she once again drifted off clutched to Brand.