- Text Size +

 

Nalia exited from Castle Rockfell, the squire she choked nearly to death hesitantly following behind.

“Here’s your contract details, ma’am.” The squire said, stuttering at every word, his hands trembling as he held the paper outwards to Nalia. She snatched the paper from his grasps with a scowl, not even apologizing for nearly killing the poor man. Nalia unraveled the paper, keeping it straight as she read:

              Your first target is an idiot farmer from this province. He hasn’t been paying the land tax that he is bound by law to pay. I gave him 2 warnings but he continuous to neglect what is owed to me and because of that, more and more farmers think they can get away with the same. Go and make and example out of him. His name is Ralph and his farm house is the one that is marked with a red X on the roof.

Nalia crumpled the paper and tossed it aside and began her trek to the farm house. It took a while for her to even leave the king’s property as he has isolated himself on a high hill, far from everyone else. Nalia traveled through the capital of Rockfell and immediately noticed the corruption of the young king. His castle was a beauty in its own right; the architecture amazingly crafted with incredible interior decorations. The outside of the castle was lined with a high-quality garden, every piece of shrubbery neatly trimmed and tidied. The walkway to the castle was one of solid white marble, perfectly shined and clean. The second Nalia stepped foot into the capital, however, she felt like she was in a different province. Every sector seemed to a slum sector, with everyone living in disgusting conditions. The buildings were lazily created with shockingly rotted wood, the denizens of the capital seemingly devoid of happiness and life. Most people barely even had clothes to keep them covered while an alarming amount roamed the streets- homeless. Most people peered up and watched Nalia in awe- they’ve never quite seen a woman this massive in stature and body size. Though Nalia did notice that the whores in his throne room were rather tall. Many begged Nalia for food probably thinking she was rich because she wielded a sword and had various pieces of nicely crafted armor. Nalia just ignored the starving fools as she headed towards the farmlands. When Nalia did, the farmlands were completely different to the capital. Homes were nicely built, there was no signs of rot and the crops looked incredibly healthy. All would have seemed normal except that each farmhouse was heavily guarded and the perimeter lined with barbed wire and spikes. Nalia trekked through the middle of the rows of homes, scanning the roofs. It took maybe well over 30 farmhouses but Nalia finally found the “red X” painted across the roof. Nalia walked to the entrance, the farm owner tending to crops near the gate.

“You over there!” Nalia beckoned out. The farmer stopped and looked back. “Are you the owner of his house?”

“What’s it to you?” The owner asked.

“The king sent me. The owner failed to make land payments for the last time.” Nalia said. She couldn’t even finish her sentence before the farmer began bolting into his home.

“Keep her out!” The man yelled at his guards. One guard slipped through the entrance; a longsword gripped tightly. He readied a battle stance, edging towards her. Nalia scoffed, holding her short sword and readying herself into a relaxed stance. Although the guard was still quite tall, Nalia stood taller. With a short battle cry, the guard sprinted towards Nalia, whipping his blade back for a heavy cross slash. As his sword crashed down, Nalia clanged her sword with his, immediately parrying him. The guard was caught off balance with her deflection but before he could react, Nalia quickly stepped forwards and with a single, swift stroke, drove her sword through the guard’s neck. She pulled the blade from his throat and kept walking towards the gate, as he dropped to his knees and grabbed at this throat, before dying. Nalia kicked on the fence, growling at the last guard.

“Open this fucking gate if you don’ wish to die.” Nalia said with a low, cold tone. The guard whimpered but ultimately left the gate closed- a costly mistake. Nalia began to grow to over 15 feet, towering over the gate. She pulled her leg back before slamming her foot against the gate- the chain fence blowing away. The guard collided with the fence, getting pinned to the ground with it. He screamed for mercy as he watched Nalia walk closer but wasn’t even given a second thought as Nalia brought her foot down on him, crushing his head. She began slowly walking towards the house, growing along with her strides. As she reached the home, Nalia was standing at 35 feet tall, slightly towering over the farm house. Dropping her enlarged sword, Nalia clenched her fists and in a fit of rage, thrashed at the roof. Splinters and chunks of wood flew about as Nalia made quick work of the farmer’s home. She rose her foot and crushed the front walls of the home, opening it out. Nalia looked above shoving around furniture until she finally found the farmer cowering under a table. She reached down, grabbing the man with her hand and bringing him close.

“Please!” The farmer pleaded. “I’m begging you, show mercy!”

“None of this would be happening if you just followed the rules.” Nalia said, watching him with a death stare.

“Do you even know how much the land taxes cost? I can’t even afford to buy a single thing after we pay him! Why do you think our entire capital is poor?! He sucks all the money from us and keeps it all for himself! We don’t have an economy because of him. Things were so good when his father ruled, not a single person went hungry. Now, we can’t even afford bread or clothes to put on our backs! Please, I have nothing but this farm left. My wife is dead and he took my daughter from me, the gods only know what he has done with her. Please. I am begging you to spare me.” The farmer said. Nalia took a minute to let the info flow into her head. Yeah, maybe he’s right. She thought to himself. It was quite odd that he lived so lavishly while practically everyone else lived like shit. Nalia wanted to let him go but her bloodlust from growing and her contract ultimately swayed her.

“Sorry, little guy,” Nalia said, thinking about her quest to kill Ravia. “The king promised me great things for your life. Should have paid your land taxes.” She said as she began walking away from the house. The man screamed to let him go, begging and pleading but Nalia’s mind was already made up. She dropped him from a great height and the man screamed as he fell. With a loud thud, the man arched his back in excruciating pain, unable to move. Nalia rose her foot with a smirk across her face as she watched the man plead for mercy once again before slamming her foot onto the man. Her foot flattened him with a loud crunch. Nalia twisted her sandal and pulled it back, creating a long streak of blood and the now unrecognizable body. Getting out a match box from her satchel given to her from the king, Nalia lit the entire supply of matches on her and tossed them all into the farmer’s crops, setting it ablaze. All the other farmers watched as Nalia stomped through the middle, setting an example of the farmer.

Nalia returned back to the castle to see the young king jumping with joy at the castle’s entrance.

“Holy shit! You actually did it!” The young king yelled. “I could see the smoke from my bed chambers. The smell of that pathetic farm burning away was distracting me while I was fucking one of my girls. I have to admit, I didn’t think you had it in you to do that. Where’s the farmer?” he asked.

Nalia grew to giant sized and extended her foot forwards, revealing her bloodied sandal.

“The rest of him is back at the farm.” Nalia said.

“Gods!” The young king yelled, reeling back. “I didn’t mean for you to fucking kill him! I just meant like wreck his farm or break a bone or something!” The king continued. He scratched his head and shrugged.

“Ah, fuck it. Not like he was going to pay me anytime soon; good riddance. It’s hilarious, you know. I took his daughter away as punishment and made her my personal cum slut. She was actually the bitch I was deepthroating just now before the smoke distracted me. Man, she can take cock good! Let me tell you when I say she doesn’t gag, she doe-“King Ashton attempted to finish his sentence but Nalia stomped her foot down.

“You are starting to seriously piss me off with these pointless fucking stories, King.” Nalia said. “Give me my next fucking orders, NOW.” Nalia watched down on the king with her fiery eyes, glaring straight into his soul. King Ashton gulped.

“R-r-right, your next assignment. Okay, so Rockfell is kind of in the shit right now. You see, I borrowed a ton of money from the bank of Rockfell to pay for my new line of castle sluts. You see, me being King and all, I didn’t expect to have to pay anything back and now the Bank wants it back and if I don’t find the money soon, they’ll come to impeach and overthrow me and right now, my soldiers barely want to work for me, let alone die for me and the bank of Rockfell is owned by Typhon.”

“You stupid, little fool.” Nalia said.

“Hey! It was a fair reason, you know! Why the hell would I, the literal fucking king of the province need to pay back my own province?” Ashton retorted.

“Because you spend the money on women and not for the betterment of your province?” Nalia Replied.

“I-uh-ah, fuck; you’re right.” Ashton said. “Well none of that matters, you work for me, so I want you to go there and steal all the money they have left. Typhon has no idea you exist, so they’re not going to believe a giant woman working for me robbed them. They’ll probably think it was Ravia if anything. You’ve already proven yourself that you’re an absolute psychopath with the farmer, so do me a favor and don’t leave any survivors this time around.”

“Fine. Where can I find this bank?” Nalia asked.

“You literally can’t miss it. It’s the only other well-built structure in this province.”

“Right, because?”

“Just. Go.” Ashton said, embarrassed. Nalia smirked, before turning around and stomping off. Even with the kings ‘hint’ on where to find the bank, Rockfell was still relatively large, so Nalia was lost. The giantess walked about the province, shrinking back down early on to avoid any attention. It wasn’t until Nalia took a small hike up a big hill did she find the glimmering gold building shining in the distance. Nalia grew to 35 feet and sprinted off the hill, leaping far and high. She dropped down onto the ground with a large thud, her sandals sinking into the floor a bit. Nalia sprinted the rest of the way there, taking any forest path that she came across to avoid any attention.

When Nalia arrived at the bank, she was met with incredible security. The entire perimeter was sealed off by fences and barbed wire, much like the farmer’s homes. But instead of a few sell swords skulking about behind the bars, the bank was lined all around with heavily armored and steeled warriors. Humongous brutes of incredible statures, all wielding terrifying blades- some held giant hammers, others a zweihander, while a vast majority held a giant bastard’s sword with ease. There was no way Nalia was robbing that bank normal sized and even taking a hit from those brutes giant sized was surely going to leave a mark. Nalia contemplated heading back and telling the young king his request was an impossible one, but the knowledge that after this she would be rewarded with personal guards and food to last months to hunt down Ravia, reignited her courage.

Normally Nalia would be perfectly fine alone; hell, she even prefers it and not to mention food wasn’t a major problem when eating solo, but much like Ravia, Nalia needs to eat a lot. Trying to live off animals she found on the go was becoming increasingly scarce and not to mention Ravia essentially pillaged out every lootable village in Calida and Falzia. Nalia had no choice but to push forwards and find Ravia, but she can’t do it alone and malnourished. Nalia gripped her fists tightly with rage thinking about the pendants Ravia has been collecting. Nalia knows about the journey Ravia is on and the power she is attaining. It’s only a matter of time before that bitch becomes too powerful, Nalia thought to herself. She resented Ravia for all the gifts she’s been granted. Why does she get to grow bigger than the rest of us?” Nalia wondered. She hated that Ravia gained advantages seemingly for no reason.

Reality snapped back into Nalia’s mind as she laid crouched in some bushes, a long way from the bank and out of sight. With a deep breath, Nalia broke out into a full sprint, her sword gripped tightly and her satchel flinging about. At this time, Nalia shrunk down again, wanting to use her growth as a tactical surprise. Guards began to notice her and tense up- some began calling out to watch Nalia- all broke into a fighting stance for her. But they didn’t know that she could grow, so the guards watched in utter disbelief as Nalia grew to 35 feet and with one swift stroke, crushed the first guard in her sight beneath her sandal. It took until the second guard that ended up being chopped in 2 as Nalia swung her sword downwards, did the rest of the guard’s rally to fight together. The guards kept a decent distance from Nalia, though they quickly surrounded the giantess, cautiously pacing around her. Nalia opened up with multiple attacks- stomping at a few, slashing at the rest. Some were too slow to react and died for their mistakes, though the vast majority were swift on their feet and even keener to follow up with retaliation strikes.

Nalia grunted and gasped at the slashes- the zweihander and bastard swords gashing her ankles open- the hammer wielders denting her legs. Soon enough, there was too much pain in Nalia’s legs for her to repeatedly raise them and attempt to stomp on them, so she relied on swift slashes with her giant short sword. The guards began to dwindle as Nalia began to implement more and more cunning tactics against them. The guards that lived began to seriously hurt Nalia, however, as her shallow cuts began to hurt more and more. Nalia was down to 3 guards now; her tactics no longer working against the remaining soldiers. Nalia tried to step back to get a breather, but the guards opened up with an unrelenting flurry of attacks. As the 3 guards dashed back in to attack Nalia more, she quickly knelt down and grabbed a guard, catching him off guard but took heavy slashes to her arms and upper body. Nalia dropped her short sword on the floor- just nearly flattening a guard as it fell unexpectedly- and death gripped the guard with both her hands. The Guard screamed in agony as his body crushed with the metal of his armor, blood gushing out of the crevices of Nalia’s fingers. She laughed maniacally as the guard became a mangled mess of bones, blood and steel and dropped him to the floor. The crushed body dropped with a THUD, startling a second guard. Before he could react, Nalia very quickly shrunk down to normal height. She wrenched the bastard sword out from his hand and with a war cry and a horizontal slash, decapitated the guard. Nalia stepped backwards quickly and began to grow, the final guard attempting to finish her mid growth. He quickly sprinted under Nalia’s legs, hiding between them as he attacked. Nalia struggled to get a good view of him. Her eyes widened and with a laugh, she made a short hop off the ground and extended out her legs. Nalia’s gigantic ass plummeted to the ground, the guard helpless to only look up and accept his fate. With a loud and mashed sound of bones and steel crunching, Nalia crushed the final, elite guard underneath her ass. Nalia felt the entire crush, however as at her height it was somewhat difficult to crush a guard fully clad in armor.

Nalia rose from the ground, quietly mumbling ouch, as she rubbed her left ass cheek; the one that flattened the guard. Nalia slowly walked towards the bank’s main doors, her legs bloodied and bleeding profusely. With excruciating pain, Nalia pulled her right foot backwards and swung it at the fence, easily kicking it down and connected her foot against the bank’s door too, demolishing it. An assortment of screams boomed from inside as a couple of people sprinted out. Nalia quickly dispatched of them, slamming her foot on one and picking up the other, ripping her body into two. Nalia tossed the dismembered body into the bank to the sound of more cries and shouts but those inside got the message. Nalia crept more towards the bank, the bank itself towering over Nalia, though not by a lot. Nalia got onto all fours and forced her giant body through the large opening she made. People began screaming more as the menacing giantess made her appearance. The bank itself was very large, and considering it was taller than Nalia, she was able to stand in it giant sized. Although very intricate looking on the outside, the bank itself was one of simple design on the inside. A shiny marble white floor was visible from where Nalia had not stepped, while the floor was simply lined with waiting chairs. Halfway through was a long wall with all the bank tellers behind it, cowering in fear. The other half of the building must be were the gold is, Nalia thought to herself as she walked around the floor, picking up any hostage that wasn’t behind the teller wall. Nalia held 6 people within her grasps, before kicking down a portion of the wall.

“P-p-please,” teller begged. “Don’t kill us! We didn’t do anything wrong.”

Nalia smiled, her mission nearly complete. Nalia rose her foot high above the teller and when she slammed it down, the screaming began again.

~~~

A massive handful of bloodied gold coins trickled down Nalia’s giant fingertips, clanking together before falling into her satchel. Nalia looked back at the bank, scanning the room splattered with red for any remaining gold. She cursed herself for not searching the bank tellers before killing them; any gold still on them is surely crushed beyond use. Nalia slowly shrank down and began walking back to the castle, slightly limping from her newly acquired injuries. Though still a barbarian, her wounds would heal.

Nalia tossed the satchel before King Ashton as he sat on his throne, his cock fully thrusted into one of his whores. The satchel burst open and hundreds of gold coins sprawled across the throne room floor.

“You’ll need to clean those first.” Nalia said. The king gasped at all the coins, shoving his whore off his cock and pulling his pants up before diving down to see the coins. He quickly dropped them after noticing all the blood and guts still stained against them.

“By the gods! You’ve truly done it!” King Ashton yelled out. “Any witnesses?”

“None.”

“Good, this is most good! Holy fuck there’s so much money!” King Ashton said. He was distracted with his newfound wealth until he gazed up slightly, seeing her hacked legs.

“Your legs! Holy shit, what happened? Do you require aid? Someone get the healer!” Ashton screamed.

“I need not your healer, king. My wounds will heal. It’s time you honor your end of this bargain.”

“Yes, yes of course. As promised, you’ll have 6 men and 3 months of food. Hell, I’ll even throw in one of my whores for you if you’d like but Id imagine the boys would be itching to use her up first, haha!” The king laughed. Nalia just watched him in silence, not even laughing in the slightest.

“Right, ahem,” Ashton said, clearing his throat in embarrassment. “I’ll have the men and the food supply rounded up in an hour, so you’re more than welcome to spend that time in my castle.”

“No. I will wait outside.” Nalia said, she turned around, showing off her massive ass to Ashton once more. He bit his lip and his dick began to pulsate in his pants.

“Wait!” Ashton said. Nalia stopped, looking back.

“I have a proposal. How about a years’ worth of food supplies?” Ashton asked.

“Fine, who am I killing now?” Nalia said, her attention grabbed.

“No, no killing this time. It’s uh, something we spoke about before.” Ashton said, twiddling his thumbs. Nalia scoffed in disgust, walking away.

“Please! Just think about it. Would you really pass up an extra 9 months’ worth of fresh food?” Ashton said. Nalia paused in place. “Fine.”

Ashton’s heart raced. “Oh gods.” He whispered to himself. Ashton never expected this to work. “Okay, then let’s not waste time, come here.” Nalia walked over, towering over Ashton and his throne room whores.

“Clothes, off? Please?” Ashton asked. Ashton’s hands began getting incredibly clammy and his heart beating heavy as Nalia slowly began to undress.

“What do you even want me to do?” Asked Nalia, completely naked and standing before the young king.  

“A blowjob, and I want you to ride me.” Ashton said. Nalia walked towards him and began getting on her knees but Ashton stopped her.

“Giant sized.” Ashton said, with a massive grin on his face. Nalia rolled her eyes but obliged and slowly began to grow before Ashton. Even on her knees, Ashton needed to crane his neck up far back to get a sight of Nalia’s face. The giantess shuffled backwards a bit, giving herself space. Nalia’s giant head slowly descended, stopping just before Ashton’s crotch. Ashton slowly pulled his pants back, his fully erect penis flopping out. It was all a vague memory the moment Nalia’s plump lips wrapped around Ashton’s dick.

 

Nalia sat down on the castle floor, still giant and her legs spread. She watched down below her as one of Ashton’s whores was eating her pussy out- specifically eating cum that dripped out from Ashton’s creampie. Ashton was in front of them, masturbating to the sight. When he was ready to burst once more, Ashton grabbed the whore that was under him licking his balls and shoved his cock down her throat, slamming her face against his pelvis as he tightly grasped a tuft of her hair. The woman laid there obediently, letting Ashton fill her stomach with cum. When he was done, Ashton pulled her from his dick and thrusted her down, forcing her face against his balls. When he was finally satisfied, Ashton pushed the woman from his genitals and clapped his hands. The two girls got up and bowed, before leaving out from an exit behind the throne. Ashton pulled his pants back up and sat back on his throne. Nalia watched him, before rising up from her seat and began putting her clothes back on.

“By all the gods in every fucking realm,” Ashton said, panting. “That had to be the best sex I’ve ever had and I have, so. Much. Fucking. Sex.”

Nalia rolled her eyes. “And you, King Ashton, are a disgusting, sex crazed lunatic. Did you seriously masturbate and cum to the sight of one of your whores licking your own cum from my pussy?”

“You absolutely bet your fucking ass I did. There’s no way I don’t jerk off to that, let alone let this once in a lifetime moment go to waste. Say, you got any other lady giants in your homeland looking to be a nice addition to my whores?” He asked.

“You could, but they’d just use you as a dildo before shoving you up their ass and forgetting about you.” Nalia said.

“I wouldn’t mind that! Who wouldn’t want to be so up close and personal with a magnificent, gigantic asshole?”

“My payment, I expect to see it outside.” Nalia said, ignoring his last comment.

“It’s already outside. Though, before you leave, there’s someone of importance here to meet you.

“Who knows I’m here? Is it Ravia?!” Nalia asked, rage building in her voice.

“Gods, no! I said someone of importance, woman. Turn around, she’s right behind you.”

Nalia turned around and gazed downwards at the woman. Her hair was mostly black, save for some bright, orangey-red highlights. Her body was quite curvaceous; very motherly with wide hips and gargantuan breasts. She wore a beautiful dress and her glowing eyes shone brightly.

“And who would you might be?” Nalia asked, intrigued by this mysterious woman. She chuckled.

“Oh, most call me Goddess, but you my sweet, may call me Nymeria. Come, we have a lot to discuss.”