- Text Size +

 

The two giant warriors of Alvita watched one another with a piercing gaze. The two women held their own daggers in hand, Ravia holding it with a tight grip while Nalia played with it with finesse. They stood in a battle-ready stance, but neither dared to make the first move. Ravia nervously gazed at Nalia. Not even Nalia could grow past 50 feet, so the fact that she has now surpassed Ravia while she has 2 pieces of the pendant struck her with fear. Trinity point had quite a massive marketplace in the heart of the town, but even it was no match to house two gargantuan women. Nalia stood at her artificial 400 feet, while Ravia bitterly looked up at her while only 350 feet; her forehead just barely rising past Nalia’s shoulders.

“Make the first move, bitch.” Nalia said with anger. She pointed her dagger straight at Ravia after flipping it around in a fancy motion.

“How are you this big? It’s not possible!” Ravia yelled, slowly edging towards Nalia. Her heavy footfalls crashed down unto the cobblestone floor, cracking it a bit with each step. Each step swept away a market stall too, either by tremors or simply flattening it. Nalia laughed.

“Well let’s say an afternoon with Queen Nymeria was far more fruitful that a lifetime training my ass off in Alvita.” Nalia retorted.

“You stupid bitch! You made a deal with the Faye people? You understand Alvita will never accept you again? The elders would personally execute you themselves!” Ravia yelled.

“I don’t fucking care what the elders think!” Nalia screamed, her posture becoming tenser as she too began slowly creeping towards Ravia. Her angered footfalls too cracked the cobblestone floor. “It’s not like they will get a chance to come back to this world to do it anyways. You’re not leaving this little town alive.”

Ravia chuckled. “Don’t make me laugh, you fool! Just because you’re a head or so bigger than me, doesn’t mean you can handle me.

“Alvita failed me. Nymeria has shown me the way, Ravia and you’re the only person standing in my way of greatness. I’m going to enjoy choking you with your own intestines!” Nalia said with a coy smirk. The rage building in Ravia overflowed- siding with the Faye’s was one thing, but so openly abandoning her home set Ravia through the roof. With a roar, Ravia dove at Nalia’s neck with her knife. Far more nimble than the red haired barbarian, Nalia swiftly dodged past Ravia, slashing her side and standing behind her. Ravia winced at the pain as Nalia’s dagger sliced straight across her skin. Nalia hopped back and pulled her leg in. With a roar of her own, Nalia outstretched her foot and slammed it straight against Ravia’s back. She cried out in pain as she was sent stumbling forwards. Ravia quickly lost balance and found herself falling straight into a row of homes. Although far more high class looking than the vast majority of buildings Ravia had been tearing through, these buildings could barely sustain the weight of a falling giantess. Ravia’s voluptuous body crashed down sending debris flying everywhere. A thundering boom could be heard throughout the city, followed with a wicked Earthquake. Ravia wobbled as she arose, dusting off the debris punctured into her skin. As she cleared debris from her face, Ravia was welcomed with a full-force punch to her cheek. The blow rocked her head to the side, though the impact brought Ravia to her senses. Nalia threw another straight hook towards Ravia but she quickly grabbed Nalia’s fist. Ravia twisted her fist and yanked Nalia forwards. Ravia rocked her head back and slammed it against Nalia as she was dragged forwards. The blow dazed both of the women but Ravia recovered faster. Grabbing Nalia on her shoulders, Ravia delivered a powerful knee strike straight into Nalia’s gut. Her eye’s widened brightly as she fell on her knees and retched a bit. Ravia delivered another crushing knee strike to Nalia, this time striking her in her forehead. Nalia’s head rocked back, her face dazed as ever as her body slammed down unto the city floor, crushing the vast majority of the market stands. Ravia crouched onto Nalia, pinning her down with her heavy body. Ravia let out a flurry of unrelenting blows. Nalia struggled to keep up, only able to block a few. As Ravia’s stamina begin to dwindle, she rose both her hands high up in the air and with a deafening roar, slammed her fists down upon Nalia’s face like an enraged primate. Nalia’s block was pointless as Ravia’s force slammed against Nalia’s face. The cobblestone ground shattered wildly as Nalia’s head slammed against it, sinking into the ground a bit more. Nalia’s body began to relax and her hands fell to her side. Ravia stayed crouched on top of her but alas, Nalia would not strike back. Ravia smirked and began to lift herself off Nalia.

“Haha!” Ravia laughed. She let out heavy breaths as she struggled to remain giant size under so much strain. “You failed to best me in Alvita and now even with all the help you could possibly fucking receive, you still can barely even leave a scratch on me. Face it, Nalia! You’ll always be second best to me. I’ll remember this little fight we had once I become a goddess. You better get used to being my personal ass slave, haha!” Ravia said. She turned away from Nalia and looked down at a frightened Brand.

“Ah, Brand, you’re here just in time. I’m going to need a good fucking after this to get my energy back.”

“Ravia! No! Look out!” Brand tried to scream up at Ravia. His voice sounded like a whisper at Ravia’s current height. Ravia didn’t get a moment to ask Brand to repeat himself because she quickly found herself on her knees with a red hot stinging feeling against her back. It was Nalia and during Ravia’s narcissistic monologue, the chocolate skinned giantess regained enough strength to rise on her feet, pull her dagger out and slash Ravia straight against her back. Ravia fell to her knees but Nalia viciously grabbed at Ravia’s ponytail and yanked her back up on her feet. Holding her in a chokehold, Nalia began to the shank Ravia countless times in her side. Ravia screamed in pain, her yelping quickly turning to shrieks of pure agony. Nalia could only muster a small degree of strength after getting pummeled, so she quickly released Ravia after stabbing her midsection like butter.

“You fucking cunt. You were always so ahead of yourself. Change of plans, I’m not going to choke you with your own intestines, I’m going to slowly saw your fucking head off and present It to Queen Nymeria herself. All these years you’ve been getting lucky, Ravia and it’s finally caught up to you. I think I’m going to use you as my ass slave instead, then hand your dismembered body off to the queen. How does that sound you red-hair fuck?!” Nalia said with scorn. She mustered out a weak kick against Ravia’s back but it was enough to make her cry out in pain.

“Any. Last. Words?” Nalia said, huffing at each word. Ravia let out a low chuckle as her head was dipped down to the ground.

“Like I said, Nalia. You’ll always be second to me.” Ravia said. With that, Ravia used what little strength she had to swing her body around and sweep Nalia off her feet. The motion shot pain straight through Ravia’s body, but she quickly ignored the agonizing pain with the help of some near-death adrenaline. Nalia’s knife fell to the floor but Ravia quickly grabbed it. Tossing it to her right hand, Ravia dove in a rammed the knife straight into Nalia’s side. Ravia forced the knife upwards, tearing into Nalia’s body. Ravia twisted the knife and gave it one last push to shove it as far into Nalia as she could before dropping her body against Nalia’s. The curvy giantess’s breasts squished against each-others as Ravia’s face fell very close to Nalia’s.

“Always. Second.” Ravia whispered into Nalia’s ears. Nalia was clinging on to life, her eyes nearly rolling back. The adrenaline ended and the pain seeped back into Ravia’s subconscious. Ravia rolled off Nalia, groaning in pain. Their wounds began quickly healing, as per their Alvitan gift, so the two giantesses began to rise up. Both wounds were incredibly deep and fatal, so both women knew they needed hours to rest. Ravia noticed that Nalia was no longer a head taller than her and smirked.

“You’re shrinking. I guess you can’t handle what it takes to be a true giantess.” Ravia said, chuckling.

“Speak for yourself you buffoon. You’re doing the same.” Nalia pointed out to Ravia as she held onto a building for support. Dozens of guards circled the two women. Weapons of all kinds were trained on the two, the soldiers in a collective battle stance.

“Ravia!” Brand yelled out. He was skipping across rooftops towards her. Ravia held out her massive hand to Brand and he jumped on. She brought him close, putting him on her shoulder. The guards that were sprinting after Brand on the rooftops halted and watched the giantess with caution. Both Nalia and Ravia watched the soldiers with nervousness.

“Fucking soldiers, we’re surrounded!” Ravia yelled out.”

“Yeah and we’re giant barbarians. We can just kill them and resume our fight.” Nalia said, slowly.

“Or are you getting soft and don’t want to hurt any more precious little innocents?” She said.

“I visited one of the villages you showed mercy. What happened to, no survivors, huh, Ravia? I thought you enjoyed killing defenseless and innocent people for sport? What happened to that?”

“Shut up.” Ravia said, breathing wildly. She didn’t want to get berated by Nalia about her conflicting morality, not now of all places.

“You know this is pointless right now.  We’re constantly shrinking” Ravia said.

By time they both realized, Both Nalia and Ravia were just about 100 feet tall, still slowly degrading in height.

They both knew that if they stayed here their bodies would eventually give out and the soldiers wouldn’t stop hacking at them until they were both dead. The two giantesses destroyed a better portion of half the city with their monstrous stature. The two women gave one another a cold stare and with one final nod of acknowledgement, thrashed their way through the city streets in opposite directions, back into the wilderness.