- Text Size +

Ravia rose from the ground, slamming the dirt floor with her first. It was the middle of the night and she couldn’t sleep. The elder’s words hit her harder than she wanted to admit and as such, she couldn’t sleep because of it. Every time she closed her eyes, all she could see was the disappointed and defeated look of the elder; giving the rest of his life essence to put Ravia on the path to greatness, only to immediately regret it. Her sadness quickly fueled to rage as Ravia stomped about, normal sized, yelling and cursing.

“FUCKING ELDER!” She yelled, throwing a hard punch against a thick tree. Her fist drove straight through the bark, sending the tree toppling. Ravia’s fist was clenched, ignoring its bloodied state. Ravia began thrashing about the forest, knocking down trees and hurling large rocks, all the while subconsciously growing. Soon enough she found herself towering over the fauna. Ravia exited the forest in a tizzy, walking straight down a dirt road. Anything that comes into my sight is dead. She said to herself. She kept her promise, chasing down weary travelers and crushing them under her boot. Ravia continued to follow the road, blindly stepping on a sign that indicated a town was coming up. As Ravia happened upon the town, she watched from a distance and saw the townsfolk all relaxed by a fire. Ravia growled, angry that people are enjoying life while she seemed have been given an impossible mission. Ravia stomped towards the town. The townsfolk heard the approaching footsteps. Loud thuds in the night. The only light source they had was the fire, so anything beyond the walls was invisible. The townsfolk all sat quietly, nervously as the footsteps became louder and louder.

“Giant!” A male voiced cried out. Nothing more was said other than the sound of a watchtower being ripped to shreds. The townsfolk screamed and scattered in different directions. Most scattered well, while one woman, somewhat drunken still laid by the fire, confused by everyone’s fright. Ravia’s foot slammed down next to her. The woman sprung up, ready to run but the fear already sunk in; whimpering, the woman slowly craned her neck up, following the giant, thick leg, then a loincloth, then a chiseled midriff, then massively round breasts and finally, the scowled look of Ravia’s face. She was watching the woman too and in a matter of moments, she crouched down and grabbed the woman. She watched her and the woman began to scream. Ravia growled and opened her mouth, throwing the woman in halfway. Ravia bit down hard, eviscerating the woman and cleaving her in two. Blood spewed out from all angles. Spitting the upper torso out, Ravia dropped the other lifeless half and searched for more.

Ravia tore through the town, tearing up the cobblestone floor as she angrily stomped through the narrow streets. Ravia blindly thrashed at the buildings, tearing them to shreds and the inhabitants along with them. The streets were stricken with red as Ravia stomped their bodies so hard, they simply popped and spew across the ground.

“I AM RAVIA OF ALVITA!” She screamed. “NONE CAN STAND TO ME!” her mind constantly questioned why she was doing this. Her blind rage was a drawback for her; it spelt many close encounters with death long ago. The villagers cowered in fear and fled for their life. There was a rather large building in the towns square, surrounded by lesser buildings. The building itself measured about 30 feet, just a little over half the height Ravia currently was. Ravia headed towards the building and thrust her foot forwards. Her leather boot pierced through the wooden and metal building. Debris and smoke exploded out from the epicenter. Dozens of screams echoed out from the building, but as Ravia continued to pulverize it, the screams lessened and lessened until there was one lone girl who managed to get out and darted across, screaming; Ravia silenced her quickly.

Exhausted, Ravia dropped on her ass, panting heavily. There wasn’t a single building in sight that hadn’t been clobbered or stepped on. The streets littered with dismembered bodies and the streets so heavily covered in blood, it was hard to recall what the floor used to look like. Ravia’s mind began playing tricks on her. One side seemed to be berating her, scolding her for her senseless killing, while the other side applauded her, begging her for more carnage. Ravia’s bloodlust was immense; the thrill of killing innocents and pillaging as a giantess brought her levels of joy she could never feel elsewhere, but the guilt of eradicating entire civilizations crept up on her with each new settlement erased. Her head began to ache bad as Ravia grasped her head and shook. Her vision blurry, her body heavy and heart hurting; Ravia knew she was not in the right state of mind. Ravia walked back to camp, her head spinning and her movement groggy. As Ravia made it back to her camp, she collapsed onto the floor and passed out from exhaustion.

Ravia had terrible, vivid nightmares. The same woman with the fiery eyes chased her; only she was bigger than Ravia and so much more in control. Ravia wanted to wake up so bad. It was as if her mind was punishing her for all her sins, keeping her in a dream state as she felt the giantess beat on her and abuse her. Ravia felt disgusted; she was being used the same way she treated everyone else. She hated feeling small.

As Ravia slept, her body sweating from fatigue, Brand Varital slowly crept towards the slumbering giantess. He wore all black, his face hidden with a mask and body shrouded in a cloak. His boots made no noise in the night as he slowly walked with a razor-sharp knife tightly gripped in his hand. His breathing began to get heavy as he neared Ravia; the condensation forming on his beard agitating him. He’s been scouting Ravia for a week, silently stalking her. Word around the block was that there was a giant woman roaming the province of Calida; one wearing a necklace with ungodly powers. The bounty on her head wasn’t his concern; he’d steal the necklace then slit her throat in the night- quick and easy. Though, Brand didn’t know the necklace required the fully formed pendant; no one did except Ravia and the kings and queens. Brand crouch walked past Ravia’s ass, desperately trying not to get distracted by her heavenly figure. He was already trying to ignore the fact that he had a raging boner- trying to get some action would only result in his death. Brand finally made his way to Ravia’s head, her skull alone dwarfing Brand’s entire body. He crouched down and slowly tousled her hair, spreading it apart to see the necklace.

“Ah, shit!” Brand muttered under his breath. The link to the necklace was in front. After closer inspection, Brand realized Ravia has been wearing the necklace backwards and rolled his eyes.

“Stupid oaf.” He said. Brand gripped the knife even tighter, so much so he could have sworn he was crushing the hard metal hilt. As he shuffled around the giantess’ head the thief gazed upon Ravia’s face.

“such a beauty,” he thought to himself. “Damn shame I’m going to have to slit her throat.”

Brand exercised his thieving skills to his absolute limits, leaning in towards Ravia. Ravia laid still, though she was still quite troubled in her sleep. As Brand laid a hand on Ravia’s necklace, she moved. Brand, still holding onto the necklace was lurched forwards. Nearly losing his balance, Brand quickly planted his feet. His heart was beating hard as brand was a hair’s length away from colliding with Ravia’s face. Not even daring to breath, Brand slowly crept back, resetting his maneuvers. After getting a decent length away to let Ravia shuffle about in her sleep, Brand took in a deep breath and saw her blood-soaked boots. There were even some dismembered body parts still stuck and flattened to her boots. He knew if he messed up, he’d just be another addition to her kill count. Mustering up courage, Brand finally went back in. it took him a while, but Brand finally unclipped the necklace. Ever so carefully, Brand tried to get the necklace off Ravia. Considering her size, the necklace itself was massive too and that only meant it was absurdly heavy. Ravia was laying on her side, so Brand quickly flung one half of the necklace off her neck and let it fall to the floor. As brand shuffled around her head, he slowly began to drag the necklace.

“Finally!” He said to himself, ecstatic that he somehow got it off. As Brand placed the necklace on the ground, he slowly crept back towards Ravia with the intent to kill. Okay, just one fast slash and that should open her throat up. Then it’s infinite riches from here. Brand planned in his head. Taking a deep breath, brand readied a battle stance, and with one quick stroke, slashed across Ravia’s neck. He began grinning immensely wondering how the hell something like that could go so smoothly; though that smile immediately dropped; Ravia’s throat wasn’t gashed open spewing blood like he hoped. No, instead it seemed like a mere paper cut, barely even touching her skin. As Brand began to back up and regret his decision, his life flashed before him as Ravia’s eye’s flicked open and immediately locked onto him. The giantess, even for her size quickly rose from her laid down position. Brand shrieked and immediately began running. He dodged her fists slamming into the ground, darting out in the opposite direction. Home free! He thought to himself as he dashed towards a cave too big for Ravia to fit in. Brand ran and ran, thunderous footsteps directly behind him. Brand was quick, though it was difficult to outrun a giant woman. As brand hopped across the clearing and down by the small lake with the cave, he began smiling again; he scouted this place out before and found that the cave opens up on the other side too- the dumb oaf of a giant wouldn’t even know. Brand quickly sprinted around the edge of the lake, avoiding the large body of water and quickly dive rolled into the cave entrance. As Brand began dusting his hands, he could see an odd shadow getting bigger and bigger being cast over the caves entrance lit by the moonlight. As he quickly turned back, it was Ravia’s giant hand extended out towards him. Brand quickly dashed to the left, her fingers grazing him but enough to send him flying. Brand collided with the rock walls, a striking pain shooting through his arm. He took a while to get up, but when he did, he couldn’t stop laughing. I did it! I did it! He thought to himself. He patted himself on the back, wondering just how the hell he was able to lug such a heavy necklace and outpace a giantess. Though as Brand began to relish in the moment, that too was quickly shut down.

 

Footsteps began echoing through the cave. Footsteps? He thought to himself. How odd, considering he wasn’t even moving right now. The cave was a small network of corridors and passageways. Entering the cave, you had two options; left or right, of which Brand chose the latter. From there, the cave was a confusing assortment of winding corridors and odd crevasses to wedge oneself in. as Brand peered out from his spot, he could see a now human sized Ravia skulking about the cave entrance, looking about. What the fuck? He thought to himself. How could she be giant and human sized? He quickly ducked back as he noticed Ravia nearly looking in his direction. Brand laid motionless in a crevasse. The footsteps echoing in the cave were confusing; he had no idea where she was. It was a long 2 minutes of absolute still motion from Brand, his breathing near silent. The footsteps stopped every now and then; she must have noticed the crevasses all around. Soon enough, Ravia’s footsteps stopped. She must have gone far to the other side, he thought. Brand began plotting how he could avoid her, but as he began to conclude his game plan, the crevasse he was in caved in and he felt a sharp pain in his head. As he came to his senses, Brand finally realized and oversized hand was death gripping him. The hand punched through the solid rock, and Brand felt himself being dragged. He kicked and screamed as the hand released from his head and was now holding him by his throat, holding him high. As Brand slowly looked down, he could see Ravia standing before him, effortlessly holding him in the air. With one swing, Ravia tossed him towards the entrance, his body banging around the jagged rock floor. Brand cried out in pain, many jagged rocks deeply cutting him. As he mustered the strength to get up, Ravia came up behind him and kicked his left leg hard. Brand shrieked as he could feel his leg being shattered. He dropped on his face as he felt the back of his head being grabbed again. As his head began to rise, Brand’s head slammed back into the rocky surface, shooting pain soaring through his face. His body wrenched around and his vision blurry, all Brand could see was a giant woman crouched, towering above him before a huge fist came heading straight to his face and his vision cutting to black.