- Text Size +

 

It had been a week since Ravia’s triumphant victory over the dragon; a week since she last woke. Brand carried her down the entire mountain, finding an abandoned hut and keeping Ravia safe there. Many times, as he ventured out to the city to steal goods to bring back, he would be stopped by knights and mercenaries, asking if he’d seen a woman very much described as Ravia. He said no, obviously; he worked so hard to get her down that mountain, why rat her out now? Brand felt conflicted. He questioned himself everyday why he was trying to tend to Ravia. At any moment, he could just leave her to rot and he could live his life how he wanted, but something was holding him back. His mind wouldn’t stop thinking about how beautiful she was. Maybe she would reward him with sex if he nursed her back to health. Brand shook his head at that thought, slapping himself to focus. His mind was plagued with indecent thoughts and even though he was a thief, deep down he was a good man with a strong heart.

Brand slammed the door to the hut shut, tossing his haul of thievery for the day on a table. He pulled a chair out, cracked open the ale he stole and downed the whole bottle in one sitting. He gasped for air after chugging the alcohol, slamming the bottle onto the table. He closed his eyes and steadied his breath. Each day was like clockwork: skulk around the last few towns still standing in Calida, rob them of their goods and come back, hoping Ravia would be awake by now. He remained hopeful because in under 4 days her skin somehow completely mended. At times Brand would watch Ravia for hours, seeing her skin repair itself right before his eyes. the spots where bone was visible were now covered up and replaced with her olive toned skin. Her hair, however, was still singed beyond repair, a disheveled mess of red hair clumps. As Brand took his satchel off, he tossed it on the table and the knot came undone. His throwing knives and lockpicks scattered across the table, along with a forgotten trinket from their battle with the dragon.

“Oh, right. This thing.” Brand muttered to himself, holding the small glowing object. He had nearly forgotten about it, though it didn’t matter because he still had no clue of its purpose. He still wondered to himself why he even bothered to go over to the dragon and inspect it; it’s almost like it was calling out to him. Brand continued to examine it, as he walked over to Ravia on the bed. Pulling a chair next to her, Brand fiddled with the object. As Brand continued to aimlessly fiddle with it, Ravia’s neck brace was visible in the corner of his eye. He watched it too, noticing the brace had a hollow circle clipped to it. He squinted at it, wondering how odd and out of place it seemed. Brand always thought that was just a choker that Ravia wore but he could tell that it must have been a necklace missing its trinket. That’s when it dawned on him. When Brand asked that that noise was before he figured out that it was a dragon, Ravia simply replied back, saying it was “destiny”. Brand fixated his eyes back on the quarter piece looking object. Was this what she was after? Brand said to himself. No, he thought as he shook his head. Why would Ravia die over something so seemingly insignificant? He held the trinket and looked back at the hollow circle attached to the neck brace. There’s no way this will work. He thought to himself. Brand slowly began to bring the trinket towards the hollow circle. As it got very close, the trinket magnetized into the hollow circle, escaping Brand’s grasp and the trinket began wildly glowing. Brand backed away as Ravia’s body began to float off the bed and soon enough her body too, began to glow. Brand watched as Ravia soon became a white, shimmering silhouette. With a blinding flash of light, Brand reeled away in the fear of going blind. When the light felt like it was subsiding, Brand slowly rubbed his eyes. As his vision re-corrected itself, his mouth dropped as he couldn’t believe what he was seeing before him.

Standing in front of him was Ravia- awake and healthy looking. Her skin back to its former glory, save for the scars she had before. Her hair, fully grown back but in a completely different style. Instead of her long and messy hair, Ravia’s hair was perfectly straight, longer than before and seemingly shimmering.

No longer wearing a skimpy loincloth, Ravia found herself incased in a still equally as revealing set of chainmail. Her massive breasts deformed the armor, forcing itself to shape around her voluptuous figure. A large opening straight down her breasts and past her midriff gave her chest some breathing room. The chainmail was lined with an odd hue of a mix between red, pink and orange that shone brightly. 3 buttons of the same color held Ravia’s new chainmail together. She still kept her armguards and leg braces but no longer was she wearing her long brown boots but instead open toed chainmail boots. The lacing glowed the same odd hue as her chainmail lining. Ravia was completely unrecognizable from what Brand last knew her as. No longer a dirty looking brute of a woman with disheveled hair and dirty cloth for clothing but instead a powerful, sexy woman.

 “But, how?” Brand exclaimed, standing before Ravia. She took a deep breath and smiled.

“The power of Ava.” She said, smiling. Ravia felt more powerful than before. She could feel the strength of Ava slowly running through her veins as he clenched her hands together and admired her muscular arms.

“How are you so small now?” Brand said. Ravia dropped her smile and fixated her gaze on Brand, a scowl growing across her face.

“You dare ask that? It is none of your concern, Thief.” Ravia said, coldly.

“Bu-but, the dragon, the fire, you being so big,” Brand rambled. It was so much for him to process at once. “I thought you were dead! I carried you down the entire mountain! The least you can do is tell-” but before Brand could finish his sentence, Ravia dove for his throat, gripping it tightly.

“Like I said, thief,” Ravia said. As she continued to talk, Ravia slowly began to grow to 8 feet, 4 inches. “It is none of your concern. Did you expect some kind of reward for bringing me down the mountain? Ha! Don’t make me fucking laugh, thief. You’re my slave. That was your job. And besides,” Ravia said as she threw Brand across the hut, his back slamming hard against its wall. He cried out in pain and Ravia quickly followed up, dragging his leg back and laying her foot on his chest, pushing down. “I love being bigger than you peasants. It’s fun watching you lot struggle to even look up at me.

“And remember, thief, if you ever try to defy me like that and ask things you shouldn’t be asking,” Ravia said. She rose her foot from Brands chest and slammed it down on his arm, crushing it. Brand cried out in pain, desperately trying to curl into a fetal position. “I’ll break more than that.” Ravia lifted her foot from Brand’s arm. “Get me food” Ravia said, but Brand didn’t respond; he only continued to weep, clutching at his crushed arm. Ravia kicked Brand in his side, sending him crashing into the wall again. His weeps turned to heavy sobs, arching his back to alleviate the pain.

“The table! The table behind you. I stole some food for you. Please, just leave me.” Brand said, sniffling as he held his shattered arm.

“Ugh.” Ravia groaned. “Gods, you’re pathetic. I just might have to kill you and find another slave, one that isn’t a whiny bitch like you.” Ravia rummaged through the sack, finding the food Brand found for her. She tore into the sack, devouring all the meat and cheese inside, not even leaving a scrap for the thief. Ravia walked towards the door to the hut, stepping over Brand but making sure to brush his body hard. As Ravia slammed the door to the hut shut, Brand rose from his spot on the ground and limped towards the table. Slowly sitting down, Brand let out a loud burst of weeping as tears ran down his face. I don’t understand. Brand thought to himself. He went above and beyond to ensure Ravia was safe, not to mention he’s the only reason she’s even alive. He began to regret his decision of fitting the quarter piece trinket in the neck brace’s hollow circle. Brand cupped his face with his right hand, praying to any god that Ravia wouldn’t come back.

As Ravia exited the hut, she was welcomed with a much-needed sight; Elder Alton.

“Ah, Elder!” Ravia said slyly. “How nice of you to join me.” Alton slowly descended from the sky, touching the ground and walking towards Ravia. He was still in his ghastly, spectral form.

“By the gods.” He said, stunned at Ravia. She frowned. “Something the matter?”

“Your armor. I don’t believe it.” Alton said. Even though he was in his spectral form, Ravia could tell he was getting pale to his face. “That armor, its-its, Ravia, you’re wearing Ava’s armor.” Alton said.

“Bullshit.” Ravia said, crossing her arms.

“I dare not lie about something like that, Ravia. How could I forget that distinct color on your armor’s lining? The only time I’ve ever see it before was on Ava. Certainly though, her body was not as, well, curvaceous as yours so her armor was more close fitting. But still, you are wearing the exact same armor and boots as Ava during her reign on Cambria.”

“And I can’t believe you didn’t tell me the dragon spewed fucking magic fire! I died, if you didn’t notice. My useless slave brought me back.” Ravia said, brushing off Alton’s amazement.

“I was not aware the hellkite dragon of Faye would be the bearer of one of the pieces. Ravia, this is much bigger than I imagined. Come, we must talk.” Elder Alton said. He began chanting in the odd dialect Ravia couldn’t understand. As he blurted out his last word, he grabbed Ravia’s arm and the two teleported away. The elder teleported Ravia and himself to a very much familiar place- the province of Alvita.

“Why are we here?” Ravia asked. She didn’t leave the province on good terms. The elder didn’t respond. He only walked and beckoned Ravia to follow. Rolling her eyes, Ravia obliged and tailed the elder.

“When I gave you this quest,” the elder said as the two walked along a snowy path. The province of Alvita was cold and often times winter would last years. The giant’s clan had become well adapted to the climate, so much so that they could travel without clothes and barely feel a thing. “I honestly didn’t think you would make it. I thought you would give up at the first sign of trouble or even worse, die on your first task- which to be fair, you did. Not only did you succeed, but now you’re showing signs of becoming the one to rule the clan and ascend to something far beyond us.”

“Why, thank you SO much for the confidence, elder.” Ravia said, sarcastically.

“My apologies. With your rash, brutish nature, I feared you lost your way. Though Ravia I was not wrong about my last remark. You have lost your way and you got lucky that you are alive here today. But forget the scolding for now. What do you know of Ava?”

“I know she was a goddess and she led the giant’s clan for over a thousand years. And better yet I heard she could grow to over 5,00 feet! How fucking crazy is that?” Ravia said.

“Yes, yes, she was quite strong. 1200 years ago, Ava was the next successor to our ancestors’ greatest power. At the time, it was called the pendant of Tahir, named after our previous leader at the time. when it was time for him to go, many years went on and no one was worthy. When Ava came around, the pendant chose her without a second thought, even granting her more strength and godhood than Tahir. Tahir could only grow to 1000 feet and yet here Ava was, growing 5 times that height. She possessed far more talent than just growing bigger. Ava is the reason you’re able to call on us for our ancestral weapons and aid; somehow, she created a link between all of our clan’s greatest members, harnessing thousand of years of knowledge, weapons and skills. Ava even had an incredible power to control gravity. When she was delivering justice upon those that broke laws, she would simply suck control gravity, uplifting entire towns into her grasp and devouring them as punishment. She was quite literally a goddess in her own right.” Alton said. Ravia tried to ask more but the elder was far too into his story and cut her off.

“The giant’s clan dominated for over 1000 years. No country could defy Ava, or our clan. She was a just goddess, however; while she still followed the culture of our clan of pillaging, killing and pleasuring, she only did it when it was necessary and never over indulged and only pillaged and killed those that broke the laws of Cambria. When it was her time to leave, no one was even close to being as worthy as her. Ravia, I’m not joking when I say that is has been 200 years since the pendant has chosen its next successor. We thought Ava’s prowess was so incomparable that we would never find a new successor. But now that the pendant itself is changing you, that means you truly are the chosen one. When I set you on this quest, I only expected you to recover the pendant and then once the full pendant was reformed, wait until its successor is chosen. Now I understand why the hellkite dragon of Faye was guarding one of the 4 pieces; Queen Nymeria knows you’re the chosen one and is doing everything she can to keep you from this power.” Alton said. He took in a deep breath after winding himself from such a long spiel.

Ravia was speechless. She knew she was one of the best the clan had to offer, outshining all of the other warriors in her class. But the chosen one? Her heart began to race and her mind began jumping around many different thoughts; the pressure of preserving the clan and at the same time ascending to godhood was something Ravia often boasted about being able to handle, but never in her life thought she would be eligible to achieve it. Ravia took in a deep breath, trying to digest all that she was just told.

“I’m ready for this, elder.” She said, defiantly.

“There’s more to it than just putting the piece back into the socket. Within our clan, great power comes great sacrifice. The pendant requires you to prove you’re far beyond that of just obtaining it. I know you’re aware of the giant’s clan’s 3 principles of life: Strength, Feasting and Pleasure. You must ’sate’ each piece by offering it a massive quantity of one of the 3 principles we hold dearly.”

“How will I know I’ve fulfilled that?”

“Don’t worry, you’ll know. The issue is sating the pendants. You must understand that the pendant demands a large quantity of sacrifice. It needs to know that you truly are dedicated to fulfilling your role as the chosen successor. Come closer.” The elder beckoned Ravia closer as he chanted his nonsense. He slowly reached out and placed a finger on the quarter piece of Ava’s pendant. A small shockwave blasted out from the pendant, sending his body reeling back upon contact.

“death and destruction.” Elder Alton responded. Ravia smiled.

“Oh, yes. Now THAT, I can do. And I know just the place to head to. I’ll be needing another teleport back to that shithole Calida.” With more chants, Alton teleported Ravia back to Calida.

“I have a bone to pick with the king of this province. And I’m absolutely sure he has an army. Oh man this is going to be amazing.”

“You have to be careful Ravia. I have learned that someone is working alongside the kings and queens and supplying them with powerful magical weapons. There is no doubt the king of Calida will be armed with such.”

“In case you forgot, elder, but I fought off a magical fucking hellkite dragon. I think I could survive a measly magic weapon.”

“Ravia remember my words in your prophecy; hubris will befall you. Don’t think you can out brute any situation. You may be incredibly powerful, but you’re still human.”

“Yes, yes, elder, I’ve learned my lesson, yada yada. I can fend for myself. I’ve done it for years.”

“Have you now? Or will you just end up dying again and needing saving from your slave? That’s what you call the poor man, right?” Alton said with anger. Ravia’s boorish face dropped into one of embarrassment. Alton took in a deep breath.

“Good luck with your journey, Ravia.” The elder said as he quickly vanished. Ravia unclenched her fists and closed her eyes. The sound of the wind echoed around her and upon opening her eyes, Ravia found herself back in Calida, close to the great king’s castle; King Kai’s castle to be exact- one of the great kings and the one who is currently ruling over Calida. Although powerful, the king was lazy and always let others do his work, which is why there had been an endless supply of mercenaries and knights that chased Ravia daily with the intent of beheading her. The castle was nice, highly detailed in its own right. White marble encased the entire building, intricate towers and wall designs scattered all across. Beautiful rainbow-colored stained glass installed all around the castle. It peacefully rested in the far edge of Calida’s capital, Strife. The clear difference of wealth was apparent, however, as all around the castle were beautiful homes with similar style and quality like the castle, while farther away the capital was littered with poorly made homes and disgusting streets. The entire capital remained safe with a massive, 50-foot border that encased the entire city. Though, this wouldn’t be a problem considering Ravia could match that height with her growth and easily crash through; but now she had a piece of Ava’s powers. Ravia stood on a cliff overlooking the city. She watched on as the poor struggled to get by while the rich filled their bellies and lived life to the fullest. Although they were all peasants to her, Ravia couldn’t help but feel angry about the situation. She rose from her position from the cliff and headed towards the capital.

Ravia found herself against the tall borders. She gazed up, looking at its peak, smiling.

“Ava, guide me.” Ravia said as she closed her eyes and let her powers flow through her. She began to grow, her body quickly growing while her muscles groaned as they expanded. She could feel the newfound power rushing through her. Ravia felt stronger and faster and when she opened her eyes and she couldn’t stop the rush of ecstasy get a hold of her simply at how much broader the horizon was for her now. Ravia now found herself towering over the border at 150 feet tall, the town nicely in view. The now dwarfed border, just barely rose past Ravia’s knee cap, a regular human nearly ant size to her, barely able to stand past her ankle. Ravia couldn’t hold back her excitement, she laughed tremendously, only ever imaging these heights in her dreams. She reached down below, slowly rubbing her pussy. This newfound strength and size were intoxicating for her, flooding her mind with uncontrollable urges. She badly wanted to rampage the town, shove more tinies within her and snatch up dozens upon dozens of humans and devour them, all at once. It didn’t take long at all for Ravia to get wet, her vaginal fluids dripping between her legs. She snapped out of it as she noticed a large group of soldiers sprinting through the slums of the capital, heading towards the capital. Crap, she thought to herself. She needed to act fast or else the king would hide in his castle. Ravia could have easily stepped over the border, considering it didn’t even stand up to her thick thighs; but she was here to send a message to the king that sent troop after troop to kill her. Ravia rose her foot high above the border, a great deal of the capital getting encased in shadow. With a huge grin on her face, Ravia brought her foot down on the border. The border barely even held against her might, her foot shredding through the thick rock. Dust and debris exploded out from her foot as it crashed to the ground, a massive echo booming out. The impact from her stomp sent fissures cracking in every direction along the wall. Ravia felt her foot sink deep into the ground and even found minor difficulty raising it. When she did though, a wave of ecstasy rushed through her as she witnessed all the carnage, caused just from one action. Rows of nicely build homes were erased under her foot and any inhabitants residing within them too. The shockwave from her stomp sent fissures out in random directions from the epicenter of her stomp too and she could already hear the streets screaming in terror, small blips down below scurrying about. Ravia laughed maniacally as she skipped around the town, crushing everything and anything below her. She turned to the castle, just barely battling the urge to eviscerate the poor sector stomping towards it. Soldiers down below desperately tried to fight off the giantess, but Ravia simply crushed them out of existence as she geared her new path towards the castle. Ravia positioned herself on the right side of the castle and crouched down. The castle was quite tall, standing at about 40 feet but to Ravia, that was nothing. Clenching her fist, Ravia drove her hand through the roof, easily smashing through it. She punched the roof a few more times, finally creating a decent enough space for her to stick her head in and see within the castle. To her excitement, Ravia punched the right area, finding the throne room. There, the king of Calida, the queen and their son sat on their thrones, a horde of soldiers protecting them.

“You should really hire some better assassins.” Ravia said.

“You.” The king coldly replied.

“Yup! Ravia of Alvita, in the flesh,” Ravia said, boasting her impressive stature. “Maybe when you and your other friends decided to wipe my clan off the planet, you should have thought to kill their best member! I’m here to end this once and for all, king. I want all of your soldiers out and in the plains.”

“You’ll never win.” The king said. “my entire army is marching to the castle. You’ll be surrounded in seconds and I’ll enjoy the sight of your body being hacked away by my men.”

“It’s amazing you think you’re in power here.” Ravia said. “Here, I’ll even give you a reason to fight me.” Ravia drove her hand through the castle, stretching it towards the royals. The guards tried to protect them, but Ravia easily batted them away. As Ravia slammed the last remaining soldiers into the castle floor, she plucked the prince of Calida from his seat. The queen screamed in agony, yelling out his name.

“Brandon!” The queen yelled, running towards Ravia. A soldier grabbed her, holding her back. The queen kicked and pleaded but Ravia only smiled. Ravia looked the prince in his eyes, smiling and licking her lips. He watched Ravia in fear, kicking about and looking back at his parents as Ravia dangled him dozens of feet off the ground. Without second thought, Ravia opened her mouth, her gaping maw salivating and tossed the prince inside. Brandon screamed as he slid across Ravia’s spit slicked tongue, desperately trying to grasp anything; it was futile, however as he quickly slid down Ravia’s throat, soon to meet his fate of a giantess’ stomach acid. The queen cried below, dropping to her knees. The king of Calida sat in silence. His hands clenched to a fist and he sprung from his seat.

“To the plains!” The king said. He watched Ravia from below with a death stare. “We’re ending this, once and for all.” Ravia smiled and winked, excited to unleash more carnage and sate the pendant. Placing two hands on the castle, Ravia pushed back to aid herself from her crouching position. The castle structure crumbled and lightly tore away from the giantess’ force. Ravia turned around and exited the city from which she came, honoring the king’s wishes and not rampaging the city.

Ravia stood in the plains of war, a massive stretch of land west of Calida. It was the prime spot in the country for wars. Waves upon waves of soldiers marched towards her position, various armament being dragged along with them. ballistae and catapults were of common sight, though Ravia noted some odd colored armaments. They looked like catapults, though more advanced and more oddly created. Now standing before Ravia was over 2000 soldiers, all strategically lined up and spread across the plains as the war equipment filled the gaps between the pockets of soldiers. The king of Calida rode on horseback, heading to the front. He galloped close to the giantess, in which Ravia too crept closer, crouching down so she may hear the king’s words.

“All this bloodshed ends, now.” The kind said.

“You can certainly try, little man.” Ravia said, laughing. With one swift motion, the king looked back and pointed his sword towards his troops.

“TO ARMS!” The king screamed as he pointed his sword towards Ravia. The soldiers collectively screamed out a war cry. Ravia grinned. Her heart raced with excitement, her hands getting clammy in anticipation of all the killing she will get to do. The front line came closer and closer and with a smirk, Ravia threw her right hand out to the side.

“Ancestors!” Ravia yelled and a massive, spectral hammer materialized into her grip. The soldiers kept running as Ravia gripped the massive hammer and laughed. She broke out into a small jog, tearing up the plains as she ran and quickly bent her knees to leap into the air. A massive shadow enveloped over the soldiers as the front line of nearly 800 men watched as a gargantuan, 150-foot-tall giantess hovered above them, readying a massive hammer to crash into the ground. With a war cry of her own, Ravia swung the hammer from over her head and into the ground. A deafening boom screeched out. The ground ruptured and exploded upon impact; a giant crater being left at the source of impact. All 800 of the soldiers immediately perished under her slam, the mallet of the hammer gigantic in its own right. Fissures cracked out and spread far, a shockwave of immense strength following with it, hitting all the remaining soldiers. The ground shook heavily, leaving every soldier and even Ravia herself off balance. Ravia tugged at the hammer, spending a few moments to pull it out from the ground. When she did, Ravia uplifted a massive portion of the land, sending the already crushed and deceased soldiers flying out in the air. Tremendous fear struck the soldiers as they watched hundreds upon hundreds of their comrade’s corpses flying around in the air, falling down on them like rain. Ravia used the moment of confusion to her advantage, dashing forward and swiping her hammer at the soldiers, obliterating hundreds more. The pendant enjoyed the carnage, as Ravia could feel it’s power accepting the carnage and coursing through her. Ravia’s power trip continued to grow out of control, her hungering need to attain more power causing her to pursue her enemies in a blind rage. The soldiers scrambled, some desperately trying to hack away at her feet but it was futile; how could they even hope to damage Ravia when they were shorter than her ankle, her toe alone dwarfing them? Ravia couldn’t even be bothered to think of them, her mere action of pivoting and raising her feet accidently killing soldiers below. Ravia chased after the fleeing soldiers; hell bent on not letting anyone escape. She didn’t know how many people she needed to kill, only that she did not want a single one to escape her. Her mindless, wanton destruction kept her eyes and mind away from the soldiers quickly arming the war equipment however, giving them ample time to set them up and train them towards the giantess. A row of soldiers let loose the catapults, hurling large globs of rock towards Ravia. They didn’t deal a crushing blow per say, but they pained her enough to snap her out of her bloodlust and refocus on the armaments. The soldiers barely got a chance to re-arm for a second strike, as Ravia was already stomping away at the equipment, crushing them with her feet and her spectral hammer. Ravia suddenly felt a pain in her side, which brought her to a shocking halt. She clasped her hand where it hurt and when she brought her eyes to her hands, Ravia noticed it was caked in blood. A colorful oddity appeared in the side of Ravia’s vision and when she did, a terrifying ball of magic was hurling towards her face. Ravia had just enough time to block with her arms, but the soldiers let loose multiple magic balls at once, barraging the giantess. They pounded on Ravia, tearing through her flesh. She bellowed out in pain and fell back and on her back, the ground shaking immensely with her sudden crash. Ravia quickly rose, shrugging off the pain, though her power was increasingly dwindled as she found herself unable to maintain her current size. Ravia yelled in anger as she sprinted towards the magical weapons, all the while subconsciously shrinking. Now 50 feet tall, the soldier’s desperate slashes at Ravia’s feet still didn’t hurt, though now they were leaving marks on her body. She sprinted through the remaining soldiers, her focus only on those weapons. As Ravia destroyed half of the weapons, the soldiers quickly re-armed the remaining ones and fired them at Ravia. she dodged majority of them, sidestepping and knocking them away with her hammer, though some broke through, scraping her sides- all for one that impacted straight into her chest, dropping Ravia to her knees. Ravia panted wildly, slowly losing her strength. If she shrunk down now, the soldiers would overwhelm her and cut her down. She desperately thrashed at the soldiers below, killing handfuls of them but substantially less than when she was 150 feet tall. The pendant glowed wildly as Ravia stopped her attacks to catch her breath. In her head, Ravia heard a demonic voice.

FEED ME ONE MORE!” the voice bellowed. With her last bit of energy, Ravia reached her foot forwards and stomped on a soldier, his body crushing underneath her footfall. Her last bit of energy expended, Ravia began to shrink and watched the soldiers break into a mad dash towards her.

YESSSSSS!” the demonic voice hissed as Ravia’s pendant glowed brightly. Ravia remained crouched and bloodied; her head hung low. She looked up in defeat, thinking about Alton’s piercing words as a soldier whipped his arm back and readied a powerful swing with the intent to cut down Ravia. just as the sword reached Ravia’s neck, the demonic voice in her head laughed and an ungodly sense of power rushed through Ravia’s body. Her neck rocked back hard and she screamed. Soon enough, Ravia found her body massively expanding, her muscles expanding and her skin wildly stretching. Faster than she could ever manage, Ravia regrew to 150 in what seemed like 3 seconds. The soldiers slash collided with Ravia’s thick thigh, its blade cracking in half upon impact. The remaining soldier’s final sprint ended in a halt as they watched Ravia regrow back to her former glory, the stamina and bloodlust refueled.

“Sated just in the nick of time.” Ravia chuckled. She looked down at the soldiers and they simply looked up. Ravia rose her foot high in the air. The soldiers, finally given up and acceptance of death, dropped their swords in unison and awaited their demise, some even hugging one another. Ravia chuckled, dropping her foot on a dozen of soldiers, excited to continue her carnage.

2000 corpses laid lifeless on the barren plains of war. Armaments crushed to smithereens, the ones still intact unmanned and abandoned. Ravia laid in the midst of the battlefield, crouched on her shins, picking up some soldiers, stripping them of their armor and devouring them for fuel. Upon sating the pendant, she found herself with the uneasy feeling of near starvation. Her body felt immensely heavy and she was in dire need of a nap. The pendant gave its user tremendous power, but even the power of the gods must come with drawbacks. In exchange for Ravia’s newfound height and strength increase, the pendant preyed upon the giant clan’s biggest weakness, second to magic; hunger. Being so massive required a great amount of willpower and energy, something only the giant clan possessed. Although Ravia showed a great display of strength and stamina to withhold that end, she heavily lacked in keeping her stomach full. Not a single day went by that Ravia ever felt full. There just wasn’t enough food close by in one sitting for the giantess to feast on. Though it was a gamble enough stuffing her face with copious amounts of food. The more she ate only more even more for her to let out each morning and Ravia dreaded those. Though she was willing to go through that this time; as her new hunger levels were starting to feel unbearable.

The king of Calida slowly approached Ravia, without his horse. He walked closed and Ravia did the same. The king stopped his defeated march as Ravia towered over him. She dropped on her shins again, leaning in towards the king.

“So, what was that about me not being able to win?” Ravia said snidely, smiling. The king didn’t respond, his head down.

“I have failed my city and my country. You win.” The king said.

“Aw, don’t feel bad, little one. Your men were fun to play with. Even helped me get even bigger.” Ravia said. The king cocked his head up towards her, his eyes widened. He rolled his eyes back slowly and shut his lids, realizing his mistake.”

“How could I be so stupid? You wanted this to happen.” The kind said, grabbing his head in frustration. Ravia didn’t respond.

“I have failed as a king and as such, I concede my life to you. All I ask is you spare my wife. Do what you must to my city.”

“You know, I was going to pillage your city and have your subjects as my dinner, but I’m feeling very friendly today.” Ravia said. She leaned even more towards the king.

“You march back to your city and you get every single provision you have in there; I’m talking bread, meat, wine, water- anything and everything. Pack it in cart and present it to me. Do that and I let your tiny city and precious wife live. Deal?” Ravia said. The king nodded. She beckoned the king to start moving and he did. He headed back in a slow walk. For the king, it was nearly a 2 mile walk from the plains of war.

“Today!” Ravia yelled, stamping the ground. The king flinched and broke out into a sprint. Ravia waited over and hour and a half, her stomach angrily growling and paining her abdomen. Ravia groaned as she loathed the feeling of starvation but loathed even more the annoyance of emptying her stomach. Soon enough and in the distance, Ravia could see what had to be nearly 50 wagons stuffed to the brim full of goods. Ravia’s eyes opened widely, her stomach growling even harder with food in sight. As the people below brought their respective wagons to Ravia, they dropped the handles and sprinted back to the city. The king stood before Ravia, stripped of his armor.

“I have been exiled.” The no-so king of Calida spoke.

“Shame.” Ravia uncaringly said. She didn’t even waste a moment to dive for a wagon, picking it up with 2 fingers and tossing the entire cart of provisions into her mouth. Loud noises sounded from her mouth as Ravia chewed away at the wagon, breaking it down to nothingness before swallowing. Her stomach thanked her for the small amount of sustenance.

“Now, little man. I think you knew this was coming.” Ravia said.

“Yes.” The de-throned king said. His voice was lifeless, as was his body as he stood motionless.

“It was a valiant effort; I have to say. But remember,” Ravia said as she reached for the man, grabbing him with 2 fingers.  “I always win.” Ravia said. Opening her mouth, Ravia dangled the man high above her mouth, her neck craned back. Ravia dropped the man and watched as he dropped into her mouth, tumbling down her throat. Soon he would be joining his son and soon he would dissipate into nothingness, just another addition to her waste in the morning. Ravia excitedly swept up all the wagons, its contents falling out and into her cupped hands. She held all the goods in her 2 hands, carefully cupping them as she tore across the plains giant sized and headed back to Brand. As she arrived at the small hut, Ravia crouched down and dropped all the wagons and goods onto the floor near the hut, creating a giant pile of food. She let out a happy sigh as Ravia bent down, ripped the roof from the home and plucked out the still injured Brand.

“Hello, thief.” Ravia said. She held him with two fingers as Ravia dropped her ass to the floor, the ground shaking. Ravia leaned back against the hut, though it barely even served as a backrest to her 150-foot stature.

“You-you’re much bigger than before.” Brand nervously said.

“This right here.” Ravia said, pointing at the pendant of Ava. “Now be quiet and be a good slave and rub my feet. Stepping on so many tiny men makes it very sore.” Ravia outstretched her feet and tossed Brand towards them, his body tumbling. He cried out in pain as his recently crushed arm dragged against the floor. Ravia fiddled with her feet, pushing the bloodied and gore-stained sandals off. Her feet were hot, emanating a fiery aura. Caked in dirt and dripping with sweat, Ravia stuffed her horrid smelling foot into Brand. He fell back a bit but quickly rose from his feet and began massaging her massive soles, frightened of Ravia. Ravia let out a relaxed sigh.

“Life’s good when you’re me.” Ravia said. The pile of food by her side, Ravia relaxed as she downed the many stacks of meat, bread and drinks.

“And when you’re done there, my asshole is going to need a good spit shine. With all this food, oh boy I am going to have to drop a nice load in the morning!” Ravia yelled, laughing. Brand shook his head in disgust, still contemplating where he would be if he just let Ravia die on that mountain.