- Text Size +

Kayleigh strode back to the living room and took her place on the couch with her feet up. "How are you enjoying your massage?" Kayleigh asked. "This is really nice Kay, I haven't had someone pamper me like this since I went to that overpriced spa. I might have to borrow Nate from you more often." Emma smiled wryly, spreading her feet to the sides so she could look down on Nate through the opening between them. The two made eye contact and Nate glared at her in anger. "Well just let me know if you're really in need of a massage any days after work because Nate would be happy to oblige," Kayleigh replied, offering her miniature boyfriends services up to her roommate. Nate rolled his eyes and hoped that his girlfriend was just being polite and Emma wouldn't ask again. "Oh I will!" Emma exclaimed, pouring herself another drink in her empty glass before raising it in the air and taking a swig. "If only all men were like this, then I wouldn't have to use Nate. If they knew what was good for them they'd all shrink themselves down and worship me like this. You better not take your girlfriend for granted Nate, you're lucky to be in a relationship with Kayleigh, and if you truly want to deserve her then you need to treat her like a goddess sometimes." Emma's tone sharpened as she said this, and she stared at Nate trying to get her point across. Kayleigh looked at him with her eyebrows raised and nodded. She agreed, Nate was lucky to have her and it was important he show her his appreciation. Nate smiled awkwardly. On the inside he was trying to keep his sanity, still furious at Emma for being so rough with him. Nate walked over and sat down by Kayleigh's feet, using them as a backrest and watched TV to distract himself from the ongoing situation.

After a while Emma poured the rest of her drink down her throat and squeezed her eyes tightly. "Well, I'm about ready to pass out so I'm gonna head to bed now." "Alright, night Em." Kayleigh said. "Good night Kay," she replied, "and good night Nate, thanks for the massage!" She winked at him and stumbled away towards her room. "I should probably turn in too," Kayleigh said, getting up. "Nate I was thinking you could just sleep in my shoe tonight. I want something to hug so I'll be using your pillow." "Can't I just sleep on your desk or something instead?" Nate asked. He had slept in her shoe a few times before. It started out as a playful idea that Kayleigh thought would be sexy for Nate. The first couple times, Nate found it fun and a little erotic, but after a few more he started to get tired of it. It wasn't nearly as comfortable as sleeping on the pillow in Kayleigh's bed, and the only reason he found himself sleeping in her shoe at this point was because she wanted to use his pillow for herself. Not to mention, she always left the shoe downstairs for 'convenience' so Nate felt lonely sleeping there. "Babe that would be a lot of work and I'd have to set up a sleeping area for you. If you just sleep in my shoe then there's no work to do." Kayleigh continued to push the idea. "Fine." Nate said firmly. He was too tired to care at that point, he just wanted the day to be over.

Kayleigh picked him up in one hand, and her socks in the other. She carried Nate back to the shoes he had spent all day with, and put him inside with one of her socks to use as a blanket. "Good night," she said, turning around and heading upstairs before hearing his response. "Love you good night..." Nate's voice trailed off. He lay down and pulled the sock over him with a sigh. Today was a long day and he was absolutely exhausted. He thought about how the two girls had dominated him earlier and from his position inside Kayleigh's shoe he felt like a bug. Within seconds of closing his eyes Nate fell into a deep sleep for the night.

Everything around him began to rumble as Nate was woken abruptly. Just as he opened his eyes Kayleigh's enormous foot appeared at the hole in the shoe. Her giant toes plunged towards Nate. "No Kayleigh!" Nate shouted, covering his head as he went into the fetal position. The massive toes rammed into Nate and continued toward the front of the shoe, pinning him beneath them. Kayleigh felt something at the front of her shoe. "What the f-" Kayleigh began to say as she removed her foot from the shoe. "Nate why are you still in there? You know I have work at this time get out of my shoe!" "I didn't know you were gonna wear these today!" he yelled up at her, "it was your idea to have me sleep here in the first place!" Ignoring his words, Kayleigh flipped the shoe over and violently dumped Nate out into her hand, bringing him up to her face. Nate stared at her massive mouth and covered her ears as she blurted out to him. "If you just have to be in my shoe right now then go to the other ones!" Aggressively Kayleigh dropped Nate into her other pair of sneakers, the ones she had worn the day before. Hastily she stomped toward the door. Nate was shaken up, and from his positioning inside her shoe he thought heard his girlfriend mutter "this feet thing is becoming unhealthy Nate. Why are men so lustful..." The door slammed behind her as she exited.

Nate sat still in contemplation. Kayleigh was being completely irrational. It was her idea for him to clean her shoes. She was the one who asked for the foot massage and offered for him to give one to Emma. And, it had been her idea for him to sleep in her shoe that night and in the first place. What could she be so hyperfocused on at work that she didn't realize this? Nate couldn't understand what was going on with her. Maybe she was just having an especially rough period. Whatever it was, Nate wasn't going to let it continue. This time he'd be the one putting his foot down. He decided he would see to it that they have a big talk when she got home that night and sort things out. With one last thought of denial and determination Nate climbed out of the shoe to start his day. He definitely needed to wash off and change, so he headed for the stairs.

With a new mood and feeling of confidence Nate strode towards the bottom of the stairs. Suddenly he heard a thumping noise coming from the ceiling above him. Nate stopped in his tracks and looked up the stairs in confusion, wondering what it could be at this time. He stared for a few more seconds before moving again, when two massive feet came into view at the top of the stairs. Before Nate could react the feet came bounding down the stairs straight for him. They reached the end of their rapid descent and landed directly on Nate. He was stepped on quickly and his body smushed under the sole for a split second until he was freed when the foot lifted. Thanks to the shrinking technology, Nate was extremely durable and completely intact. He lifted his head up to look at the titan that had just ran him over. A pair of beautiful bare legs walked away from him down the hall and the slender feet attached to them shook the ground at each step. Nate instantly recognized them as belonging to Kayleigh's roommate Claire. Unsure as to why she was still home, Nate got himself up off the ground and made his way to the kitchen where she seemed to be headed.