- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A shorter chapter this time. Desmond deals with the aftermath of his explosive showdown with his mother, and doubles down on his relationship with Jackie.

Chapter 12:

The rest of my night was quite uneventful after the shouting match I had with my mom. Jackie took me home, I paced in her room, and made sure I was in bed, asleep, before she got home so I wouldn’t have to talk to her about anything.

I wasn’t ready to tell her the full extent of what happened, because really, I was still puzzling through it all myself. I didn’t know whether to call my mom to apologize or leave it alone for the time being. I hadn’t budged on staying with Jackie, so I didn’t know if there was even a point in me trying to make amends.

The next morning, I was shaken awake by Jackie, who was getting me up for class.

“No, go without me,” I said.

“Excuse me? You have class in an hour. Are you just gonna skip?”

I rolled over onto my stomach and talked into my pillow. “Yes.”

“Is this about your mother? Did she say something mean to you? Because I’ll call her if she did!”

I appreciated Jackie carrying me when I was tired, or helping me onto high stools, or walking me to class, but her apparent obsession with keeping my mother at an arm’s distance disturbed me. So, I rose up out of bed and told her how I felt.

“I know you like protecting me, Jackie. I do. And I know that you’re gonna be the dominant one in this relationship for the most part. That makes sense. But you gotta understand, my mom and how I deal with her, is my business. If she said something mean to me, I can handle it. I’m not a god damn child! So please, stop patronizing me alright? I have bigger problems to worry about now.”

Surprisingly, instead of doubling down, she apologized. She had humility after all, something she hadn’t showcased to me up to that point.

“I’m sorry, Desmond. I probably got carried away.”

“It’s ok.”

“So, um, what bigger problems are you talking about?” she asked me.

She would find out eventually, so there was no point in lying.

“My mom cut me off. She isn’t paying for my college anymore. I’m gonna have to drop out.”

She sat down next to me and held me tight. “That’s ridiculous that she would do that do you. She’s messing up your whole future. You need a college degree nowadays.”

“Yeah, full-sized people who are capable of doing jobs need a college degree. But me? What’s the damn point anyway? No law firm would take me on if I keep shrinking.”

“Are you seriously letting your mom do this to you? Where’s the optimistic person I was talking to just a few days ago?”

“He disappeared as soon as all his prospects and hopes of future employment went down the toilet. I mean, how could I even be optimistic right now?”

She jumped up, and sprang to her full height, while I stayed under the covers. “You have me! Your wonderful girlfriend!”

I couldn’t match her energy and enthusiasm. But I gave a middling attempt.

“That helps. A little,” I said.

“Hmm, not enough optimism for ya, huh? Well what if I told you that I could help scrape together the money for your college?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Dessy, my parents are loaded. My parents’ friends are loaded. My friends’ parents are loaded. My family friends are loaded. Let’s get them all in a room and pool their money together to pay for your education!”

My heart soared because I didn’t doubt that Jackie was telling the truth. She probably had the hookups get me through college with the snap of her fingers. It still didn’t feel right though.

“Jackie, I felt bad enough being indebted to my folks. I don’t even know all these people. I don’t want strangers paying for my college.”

She got down on her knees and flipped her hair out of her face. She would stop at nothing to convince me this was the right thing to do.

“First off, these people aren’t strangers. They’re my friends and family, and as we get closer, they’ll become your friends and your family too. Second, don’t think of it as a debt. It would be a gift to you. You had a near perfect GPA in high school, right?”

“Yeah.”

“So, wouldn’t it be a tragedy for such a gifted young man to be robbed of his education just because he’s shrinking.”

“I guess, but—”

“If we tell people your story, they’ll open their wallets without a second thought.”

“I don’t know if I want the whole world knowing my story. I’m kind of embarrassed about this, believe it or not.”

Jackie sighed. “Well, you shouldn’t be. You deserve an education as much as any full-sized person. Just let me do my thing, and you can stop worrying.”

I had to admit, that was an attractive pitch. If I let her do whatever she wanted, I didn’t have to solve things on my own or do any soul-searching. I didn’t have to reevaluate whether college was even right for me as a shrunken person. If I gave her the ok, my financial worries would evaporate, and it would become a distant memory.

I also had a hard time saying no to her beautiful face mere inches away from mine. She kept moving closer, waiting for my answer. If I said yes, I would probably get a kiss, maybe even something a little naughtier. If I said no, things would get complicated again. And more complications was the last thing I wanted.

It was just easier to say yes. So, I did the easy thing.

“Thank you,” she whispered, millimeters from my face. Unable to control herself, she fell into me, practically eating my face. Me, being as weak as I was, was immediately crushed by her. She pinned me to the ground without even trying. Realizing that I was gasping for air, she lifted herself off of me but continued kissing me.

Our incredibly sloppy make-out session was a thing out of a movie. Her boobs pressed hard into my stomach as she snaked her tongue in and out of my mouth. Her lips tasted like strawberries and were so thick that as we were kissing, they easily touched the top of my nose. Her long hair draped over the two of our heads. There were no peripherals. Only her mind-meltingly gorgeous face and her hair, which acted as a curtain that shut out the rest of the world.

The experience was so overwhelming yet fun. Crushing yet fantastical. Painful yet boner-inducing. It was everything I wanted in a passionate encounter with a woman. But there was a new thing. Something else, that made it even better than any time I’d made out with a girl. It wasn’t just that Jackie had tits so big that they wrapped around the sides of my torso as she laid on top of me. It wasn’t just that her lips were fantastic and utterly devoured my own tiny lips. It wasn’t just that her hair by itself was enough to drive my libido crazy. It was a new thing.

I adored everything about Jackie, not just her wonderful looks, but her sense of humor, her desire to protect me, and most of all, how she valued romantic relationships. She really did appear to care about me more than anything else. I was higher on her list than volleyball, school, or her friends. It didn’t feel excessive though, because I too, cared about her more than anything else. And if I had to succumb to what she wanted sometimes, even if I wasn’t wild about it; it was worth it. That’s how I showed her I cared just as much as she did.

So, over the next few days, I went to class as per usual. I was even able to talk to Maggie. I patched things up with her and apologized for how I treated her over the phone. She was quick to forgive me and suggested we meet up soon. I agreed.

As I went about my daily life, Jackie planned this “get together” as she called it. She wanted to keep the details a surprise, so I kept my curiosity at bay as she called various people on the phone: potential guests, planners, caterers. I kept my mouth shut and let her gush in excitement over this obviously huge party she was putting together for me. And she was excited, there was no doubt about that. Every five minutes, she said, “This is going to be so great!” or, “I can’t wait until this weekend!” or, “Everyone’s gonna love you!”

She even got me a perfectly tailored tuxedo for what I could only guess would be an incredibly classy affair. And I don’t usually get super excited about clothes, but this tux was something else. It had shawl lapels, the coat and pants were midnight blue, and the tuxedo shirt had the metal buttons that shone under good light. I looked like James Bond!

While I did enjoy looking at myself in the mirror, I enjoyed watching Jackie even more. She was bending way down to tie my maroon bowtie (which she somehow knew how to do very skillfully). I got a wonderful view of her jutted ass.

She stepped back from the mirror when she was done, and I took a minute to look at myself in the mirror. I was amazed at how good I looked. It was probably the best I’d ever looked in any outfit, even if I was only 3’10”. When I was done lauding my appearance, I made some goofy poses to make Jackie laugh. I stood there with a serious face and my hands clasped below me. I did a pose where I stood holding one of my sleeves. And then I surprised her with a half-assed attempt at twerking. That crippled her with laughter.

After we were done both crying laughing, she went into the bathroom to put on her dress. I sat outside the door, barely able to wait for her to come out in her dress. I knew it was some sort of red, judging from my maroon bowtie, but I had no idea what it looked like beyond that. She’d refused to show me.

“Are you done yet?” I kept asking.

“Almost! Yeesh!” She kept saying in response.

I was pacing. Not because we were late for the party, but because I was eager to see her all dressed up. Sure, she did wear that black dress when I got back to school, but this time was different. She got her hair done, she had heels, and probably some more fancy accessories.

I watched the doorknob for several minutes without taking my eyes off it. When I finally saw it turning, I jumped back a few feet.

I kept my eyes low, because I wanted to see her from bottom to top as she strolled out of the bathroom. The first thing I noticed was the side slit in her dress that revealed her footwear. She was donning a pair of red suede heels that had to give at least a 4-inch boost. My mind exploded realizing that she was over seven feet tall in those shoes.

Her dress grazed the floor and was a light maroon or burgundy, an under-utilized color, which made me appreciate that she was wearing it even more.

The dress hugged her curves, accentuated them more than ever. My eyes moved up further, and I saw her boobs in a whole new light. The dress somehow made them look bigger and rounder. But all I saw were the undersides of them, I wasn’t even tall enough to admire the cleavage that she was definitely showing off. I admit, I lingered on those massive mammaries for quite a bit before moving up.

Both of her shoulders were exposed as it was a strapless dress. And for some reason, just like her boobs, her clavicles were sexier than ever in this dress. Perhaps it was the stark contrast between her milky white skin and the dark red dress, or perhaps I hadn’t really been able to appreciate her naked shoulders before. Either way, I was probably drooling by this point.

Amazingly, I had to back up a bit to see her face in full because of her massive chest protuberance. Hanging from her ears were earrings I’d never seen any woman wear in my life. Her earrings were little men, just hanging for dear life. She undoubtedly got them custom made for this particular event. The make-up on her face was light, just enough to accentuate her best features, while covering up slight imperfections. Her lips were coated in dark red lipstick that matched the dress, and that was when I almost lost it in my pants.

She must’ve saw me trying to hold back my arousal and not shrink out of my clothes, so she jokingly said, “Am I too hot for you?”

As I hyperventilated, trying to get my heartrate under control, I simply said, “Quite possibly, yes.”

She did an outrageously over-the-top, sexy walk towards me. She stood over me, looking straight down. I was level with her butt. Yes, her butt. If she turned around, I could stick my face in right into her crack without bending at all. I probably even would’ve had to stretch upwards a bit. Her hands, which were at her sides, were right next to my face. She could palm my face without even having to reach up. I felt so god damn short with her wearing those heels.

With her tits in the way, all I could see were her brilliant blue eyes and her hair. It was tied in a low bun, with a thick braid on the right side of her head and thin blonde wisps of hair falling down to frame her face. She knew I liked buns, and she was making me weak in the knees on purpose.

And just from the looks of the upper half of her face (the part not obstructed by her tits); I could tell she was beaming. She was enjoying making me squirm with nervous arousal. That was confirmed when she finally knelt down to better talk to me. She was glowing with pride; probably because I was literally having physical symptoms upon seeing her unbelievable beauty.

“Don’t look down,” she said.

I looked down. I did it without thinking, and as soon as I looked, I realized my mistake. There, right in front of me, was a full view of her cleavage. My eyes popped out of my head, and upon seeing them, I stupidly said, “Oh boy!”

“I told you not to look, little boy. We don’t want you cumming in your pants yet.”

She was right. I felt like a little boy who just for the first time saw a great pair of boobs inches from his face. I didn’t know what to do but stare in shock and awe. The difference here was that I wasn’t a little boy and I had seen great pairs of boobs before. However, I hadn’t seen a pair like Jackie’s before. The line of cleavage was almost six inches long! The tops of her boobs were perfectly tanned somehow. And her tits were young and vibrant! I had no doubt that I could jam my head into her cleavage, and it would disappear fully. They were bigger than big. They were spectacularly bouncy and soft, moving with slight shift of her body.

Unable to look away, Jackie needed to lift my chin up to her face. She smiled, loving my reaction to her.

“As much I love seeing you totally hypnotized by my boobs, we do have a place to be. Are you ready to go, Dessy?”

I took a deep breath, the image of her boobs still lodged in my mind’s eye. “As ready as I’ll ever be.”