- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jackie has a new surprise for Desmond, something that will keep his orgasms at bay, so she can control his shrinking. They take a shower together and sexy mishaps ensue.

Chapter 16:

Jackie and I arrived back at Volleyball House exhausted. Unfortunately, both of us had mountains of homework to get done.

She plopped her butt down in her chair, causing her 32MM boobs to bounce up and down violently in her light red spandex top. My dick twitched against my chastity cage, so I forced myself to look away from her.

I slinked over to my brightly colored Fisher Price desk. I hated it because it was for toddlers, but it was the only way I could effectively get work done these days.

I opened my laptop and clicked over to the Georgetown student portal so I could take a look at my assignments. The to-do tab had a little red 10 above it.

Ten things to do. Better get on it, I thought.

Then I got an email notification. It was from my mother. There’s nothing like a perfectly timed notification to distract you from whatever you’re trying to get done.

I opened it and began reading. She told me she visited the Georgetown Health Clinic and asked to see the physician who examined me. Apparently, she and Pauline became fast friends. Now, the two of them were trying to get me to go visit specialists about my shrinking problem. She wrote down three doctors that were recommended by Pauline.

Dr. Michael Porter M.D. FAAFP

Dr. Teri Barringer M.D.

Dr. Katelyn Amherst M.D.

In the email, my mother begged me to go see at least one of these doctors just to see if they could diagnose me.

I thought back to my epiphany in philosophy class. Could I really consider myself moral if I flagrantly ignored my mother’s request? In fact, she even offered to drive me to an appointment if Jackie couldn’t do it. She was making this easy for me.

There was just one huge obstacle in the way. Jackie. I knew I had to talk to her about this, even if it was going to be a difficult conversation.

“Jackie,” I called over to her.

“I’m busy right now, Dessy. Give me a minute,” she said without looking up from her papers.

“Jackie, we really need to talk about something.”

“Ok, if you insist. Come here.” She patted on her lap, signaling to me to climb into her lap.

I got up from my desk, scaled her chair and wrapped my legs around her hips. I sat down facing her. Well, really, I was facing her ginormous boobs that were stretching the fabric of her shirt. Every day, it seemed like they got bigger.  

I kept quiet because she wasn’t looking at me; she was still looking at her work. She clearly believed whatever I was going on about was frivolous, and she could easily multitask while I whined to her.

“Speak, Desmond. You said you wanted to talk?”

“Right, um, my mom sent me an email.”

“Uh-huh,” she said absentmindedly.

“She wants me to go see a doctor.”

“Uh-huh.”

“Like a doctor. A medical professional to figure what’s causing my shrinking.”

“Uh-huh.”

“Are you listening to me?!”

For the first time, her attention shifted to me. Her eyes burned down into me, angry that I’d dared to raise my voice at her.

“Yes, I am listening,” she said.

“So, what do you think?” I asked, trying to drag it out of her. I knew she had an opinion about all this. It just seemed like she was being coy about it.

“I think you should go,” she said as shifted her eyes back to her work.

“That’s all you have to say about this?”

She sighed, causing her already big boobs to expand out further until they grazed my face. My cock responded with an automatic quiver. I could feel the blood being siphoned from the rest of my body down there. I silently pouted, knowing that once again, the charms of Jackie’s body would cause my dick to grow regardless of the limitations of my chastity device. Once again, my dick would be crushed inside a metal cage three inches too small.

“Well, of course, it’ll be a waste of time, in my opinion.”

Her long, thin fingers wrapped around the base of my chin and directed my eyes away from her massive breasts and up to her face. As aroused as I was, I knew I had already lost this argument.

“W-Why would it be a waste of time?”

“Mmmm,” she moaned as she hugged me tight to her squishy frame, “Do I really need to spell it out for you, Dessy?”

My blank stare suggested, yes, I needed it to be spelled out.

“Ok, then,” she rolled her eyes. “First of all, what do you think a doctor will find?”

“I-I don’t know,” I said.

I couldn’t properly focus with my cock being fully erect in a tiny cage. It was getting absolutely crushed, but I tried to just ignore it.

“Exactly. Nobody just shrinks, Dessy. Except you.” She bopped my nose with her finger.

She seemed to believe that I had no hope of growing back. She was so certain that I would never grow back that she didn’t even see the point of me going to the doctor.

“Jackie, my, my…”

She put her hand over her mouth, stifling laughter. “Your, your, your what?”

“The chastity cage. It…hurts.”

“Oh yeah?” She began taking off the light red spandex shirt she was wearing, perfect for her ever-expanding tits. She lifted it above her shoulders, then her head, allowing her tits to plummet back down to her chest. Her bra cups were strained to say the least. “How about now?”

My dick twitched on command when she said that, making me shut my eyes in agony.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“Open your eyes,” she said.

I did exactly as she said and saw her breasts in their full glory. Her shirt and bra were strewn off to the side. As if I needed anything more to amp up my sex drive, Jackie began lubing up her tits. She squirted two heaping handfuls of body oil and massaged it into breast flesh. She quietly whimpered her fingers spread the oil over every square inch of her pillowy breasts.

Needless to say, this was more than arousing to me. It was maddening. It was painful. For a moment I forgot that I was in chastity, and my hands instinctively wandered down my pants to rub my cock.

“Trying to get off?” she asked.

I was frustrated, aroused, and afraid all at the same time for many different reasons. I was frustrated that I couldn’t jerk off with the chastity cage. I was also frustrated that even if I wasn’t in chastity, my orgasm would guarantee more shrinking. I was afraid that if the slightest bit of pre-cum leaked out of my dick, I would shrink more.

And I was feeling all of these feelings at the same time, while being hopelessly aroused. Some people would stand up and throw tantrum. But not me. It turned out my frustration and anger were temporary, and soon enough, it melted into despair. Unable to think clearly, my head fell into Jackie’s oily breasts. I teared up inside her cleavage, and at first, she didn’t notice me crying since her boobs were already so wet. But as my breathing patterns changed and I lost control of my diaphragm, she noticed. She patted my back and kissed the top of my head, letting me cry into her boobs.

“I can’t imagine exactly how you feel, Dessy. But I know this has to be hard for you. Maybe you should go to a doctor and see what they say. You’re obviously struggling with chastity and shrinking. And I hate to see you like this. I want you to be happy.”

I was surprised by this change of heart from Jackie, and if there was anything that I’d learned from being with her, it was that she was unpredictable. She was susceptible to having her mind changed at any time.

The next day, she let all three doctors come to Volleyball House for in-house visits. Dr. Porter found nothing, as did Dr. Barringer. They both eyed my entire body up and down looking for clues, but they found absolutely nothing. The lack of evidence of shrinking stumped them.

I also got a text from Maggie asking me if we could hang out. Unfortunately, Jackie told me I couldn’t see her that day because of the doctor’s appointments. I asked Jackie if I could meet up with her after the appointments, and she still said no. Maggie was disappointed, but I promised that we would hang out soon.

Dr. Amherst was the last doctor to come to Volleyball House, and she gave the most salient explanation for what was likely happening to me. She said her background in chemistry allowed her to come to the conclusion that every time I shrank, my body’s molecules reshuffled themselves. Of course, she had no idea how this was happening or why orgasms triggered the reshuffling process.

She, me, and Jackie went in the living room to talk over her findings. I sat next to Jackie, and Dr. Amherst sat across from us on the loveseat. And this was the first time I noticed how beautiful the female doctor really was.

She was dressed business casual, with a white collared shirt and a black knee-high skirt. She had what looked to be 3-inch heels putting her a bit over 6 feet tall. She had long auburn hair that draped down her shoulders and bounced as she gesticulated.

Jackie, on the other hand, was more casually dressed. She had black leggings and a superwoman t-shirt. I found it funny that superwoman’s whole body was warped as a result of Jackie’s massive boobs. Not even a superhero could escape the influence of her tits.  

“Desmond, your case is simply unheard of,” the doctor said, “I would be delighted to run some tests on you and put together some research on you.”

“Well, that sounds—”

“Predatory,” Jackie interrupted me.

She pulled me into her lap, wrapping her arms around my torso as if she were protecting me from some great threat. I was genuinely confused because all the doctor was trying to do was help me. Up to that point, she was being a gracious host to all the physicians who’d come to see me.

“Jackie, you don’t understand. This research isn’t just for my sake, it’s for Desmond’s as well. If my team and I can get to some sort of breakthrough, we can maybe help him get over this condition he’s suffering from.”

She held me tighter and tighter as the doctor spoke. It was starting to hurt, in fact, and just as I was about to ask her to loosen her grasp, she let out her true thoughts of the doctor.

“With all due respect, Dr. Amherst, I will not stand by and let you use my boyfriend as some guinea pig in your experiments. Find someone else to do you weird tests on, he’s got enough problems already,” she said.

“First of all, you can call me Kate. And second of all, none of the tests administered by my team and I can possibly hurt Desmond. They can only help him. I promise you that.”

There was an extraordinarily long pause before either woman spoke again. But the next time Jackie spoke, it was surprisingly directed toward me.

“Desmond?”

“Yeah?”

“Go upstairs. Me and Katie have some things to discuss,” she said, as her eyes bore down into Kate. Kate seemed to be totally unfazed. She simply stared right back at my girlfriend with no discernible expression on her face. I didn’t know who I was more frightened of; my girlfriend, a 6’9” goddess with the strength of three average men put together, or Kate, a woman who in the face of my girlfriend, wasn’t the least bit scared.

I though, was scared of both of them, and the last thing I wanted was to further anger Jackie. So, I hopped off her lap and went upstairs. Well, I didn’t exactly go upstairs, I lingered on the staircase around the corner from the living room so I could listen in.

The bits and pieces I picked up from the conversation were not pretty. Jackie repeatedly called Kate a quack and a fake scientist. Kate remained calm all the while, trying to explain what kind of tests she wanted to run on me. The women were talking past one another, and not being in the room with them made me seriously doubt if they were even talking to each other. It seemed like each of them was engaged in a totally different conversation.

After 10 minutes of Jackie screaming at her, Kate finally said something to the effect of: “I’m sorry this didn’t go well. If you or Desmond has a change of heart, please don’t hesitate to call me.”

In response, I heard Jackie say with all the clarity in the world, “Get out!”

As I heard Kate’s heels clicking and clacking on the hardwood floor in her walk to the front door, I felt something in the back pocket of my toddler sized jeans. It was a piece of paper. I pulled it out and found beautiful handwriting addressed to me.

Desmond,

You have an unknown disease. This is serious, and I want to help you.

If you want to proceed with my tests, don’t hesitate to give me a call. I’ve sent you an email with a consent form. If you sign that form and return it to me, it means you have consented to the tests my colleagues and I would like to administer upon you.

In the form, I will describe the tests you will be undergoing in detail. If you are uncomfortable with them, then you don’t have to sign off.

I don’t usually go out of my way like this, but I’ve gathered that you often are denied a choice how you conduct your own life. I am giving you a choice now.

Kate

I was flabbergasted. When did she have time to slip a note in my back pocket? But I quickly got over that once the content of her note began to sink in.

Her words gave me chills. The mere suggestion that I didn’t have to go along with everything Jackie said terrified me. It was blasphemy. I was supposed to do whatever she said. And now, I was entertaining the idea of going against her.

I charged up the stairs and swallowed Kate’s note. I slipped into my room quietly so as to make Jackie believe I was there the whole time and definitely not eavesdropping on her conversation with Kate.

I opened up my email and right at the top of my inbox sat an email from none other than “Dr. Katelyn Amherst at 2:01 p.m.”

Clicking on it, I saw an attached pdf file. I opened that and found a 3-page long document with all the information Kate said would be there. As I skimmed, I found nothing objectionable, so I began a reply.

“Desmond!”

I slammed my computer shut as I heard her hand twisting the doorknob open. “Yeah!”

She peeked her head in the door, not fully stepping inside. “I’m going to work out for a little while, I need to get some things off my chest after that doctor came here and disrespected me. Are you ok? You look pale.” 

“Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine,” I said, trying not to sound guilty.

“Good, well, if you need me, I’ll be in the downstairs workout room."

“Ok then. Have a good work out.”

“Thanks sweetie!” She shut the door and stomped down the stairs.

As soon as she was gone, I resumed my reply to Kate and told her I would take her up on her offer, but that I needed to work out the logistics concerning how I would get there and how I would hide it from Jackie.

The first step was finding a way to get there. So, I picked up the phone and called the only person who could help me.

I was overjoyed when and I was connected. I didn’t think there would be an answer after what I did.

“Hello,” the voice on the other line said.

“Hi, I know I did some shitty things to you, but we need to talk.”

“Ok. When?”

“Tomorrow at 5. Jackie will be at volleyball practice. I’ll send you the address.”

“Ok, then.”

“So how have you been—”

The line was disconnected. This wouldn’t be as easy as I thought.