- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Audrey and Desmond leave to go to the party, but before that, we flash back to Desmond and Jackie several days before. They are having a romantic date at home, and everything is going smoothly until Jackie discovers something that changes everything.

Chapter 18:

“Hey! Is Desmond ready to go?”

“Yes, he is! Go on, little guy! I don’t think you’ve been to an actual college party yet! And if you guys need a ride, do not hesitate to call me. We’re having a lowkey night here at the house.”

I was standing between the two girls, and I’d known both of them long enough to be able to tell when they were on edge. Jackie clearly didn’t want me to go with Audrey, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she were hoping that I would cancel on her. Audrey was clearly uncomfortable dealing with Jackie face to face and lying to her about what was going to go down that night.

“I’m not going to be drinking tonight, so that won’t be necessary. But thanks,” Audrey said.

“Yes, but if you do make a snap decision and decide to drink for whatever reason, call me. I’ll be up all night.”

Audrey, realizing that Jackie wasn’t going to let this go, obliged.

“I will call you.”

“Great!” Jackie said, relishing in the fact that she strong armed her. “Now, Dessy, be careful tonight. If you drink, drink slowly. You don’t know your limits with your new size.”

Audrey had a different opinion on the matter.

“Don’t worry, Jackie. I won’t let him drink. I don’t want him getting sick.”

Jackie moved ever closer to Audrey, slightly invading her personal space, trying to tower over her and intimidate her. Audrey didn’t shy away though.

“He’s my boyfriend. Are you saying I don’t know what’s good for him?”

She stayed in Audrey’s bubble, waiting patiently for her response or for her to flinch, whichever came first. Audrey didn’t a move a muscle and never broke eye contact.

“No. We just have a different opinion is all. When you take him out, you can let him do whatever. But I don’t feel comfortable with it. So, when I take him out, he will not drink.”

Jackie backed up a smidge. She was actually thrown off her game for a second. She wanted to have tact in front of me, but she wanted to make it clear to Audrey that she made the decisions. I guarantee if I wasn’t in the room, this would’ve escalated into a full-on shouting match.

“Fair enough, but we should drink together sometime. The three of us,” she said as she bent down to rub my head, reminding me of my involvement in this mess of a situation.

“That sounds good. How about tonight? I don’t think we’ll be at this party too long.”

She just upped the ante, and judging by Jackie’s face, she wasn’t entirely ready for it. But after getting over the shock of Audrey’s proposition, her open mouth formed into a dirty grin.

“Oh, it would be my pleasure! And, please, do not rush at this party on account of lil’ ol’ me! Have a ball!”

I had begun to notice lately that Jackie really fell back on the southern slang when she was being brutally passive aggressive. I found it ridiculously hot, so part of me loved it when she got that way with people.

“We will. See you soon Jackie. Make sure you have some good booze.” Audrey said, lifting me up to sit on top of her breasts (yes, I was that small now).

“Oh, we will. Now let me give my Dessy a little kissy!”

I don’t think I could describe a more erotic experience than sitting on top of one girl’s boobs while another girl makes out with you. The simultaneous feelings of having your butt cradled by the soft flesh of tits that weigh almost as much as you do and having a giantess tongue getting rammed down your throat destroyed my ability to think clearly. I no longer had the chastity device on, and I was dangerously close to blowing my load.

I had recently crossed the threshold where this type of thing was possible. I was just 2 feet tall now. I had shrunk again in the days leading up to Saturday’s party. I was so easily manipulated and manhandled, it scared me. And the fact that it was likely only going to get more pronounced horrified me. And this shrinking episode had been inflicted on me, unlike the all the other times where I either mistakenly came in my pants, jerked off, or had a sexual encounter. This time, the choice hadn’t been mine.

The night Audrey first came over to Volleyball house, Jackie and I made a delicious meal for the two of us (she really did most of it, I just stood on the counter and let her bark orders at me).

We boiled rigatoni pasta (al dente, of course) and made our own Bolognese sauce. Jackie set up a two-person table outside on the backyard patio, and we ate under the stars. It was our first real romantic date together. It was crazy, but we hadn’t yet had the classic date: dinner and a movie. So, during our dinner, she suggested we go out and see a movie. Sitting on my chair across from her, (in addition to a booster seat and 8 textbooks) I gazed into her eyes and said, “I’d love to.”

She looked through the movie times, but none of them seemed to work. They were either way too early or way too late. Not wanting to wait too long to see a movie and ruin the momentum of our romantic evening, she decided we would go upstairs to our room and watch a movie in there.

I watched on the opposite side of the bed as she fluffed the vast array of pillows propped up against the headboard. I stayed quiet, waiting eagerly to snuggle with her.

Once the pillows were fluffed to Jackie’s liking, she hopped on the bed with youthful energy. She beckoned me to join her by patting the bed next to her. With all the strength I had left, I jumped up and clung on to the edge of Jackie’s king-sized bed. I dug my fingers into her soft mattress and tried with all my might to lift myself up. But before I could even test my strength, she grabbed me by the collar of my t-shirt and pulled me to her. I rolled forward right onto my face which caused Jackie to giggle uproariously. She pulled me the rest of the way until I was snuggled right up next to her breasts. She had a minimalist blue tank top on, one in which her bra peaked out over the top. By now, she had dispensed with whatever skirt she’d been wearing and was now just in her panties. They were pink and quite see-through.

“Why are you still wearing a shirt?” she asked, looking down at me.

“I don’t know, would you mind?”

I stuck my arms up in the air and allowed her to whisk the shirt from body and toss it across the room.

“Now your pants,” she said with a fervor I wasn’t expecting.

“Listen, I was already being generous with the shirt. Do you think couples who go on their first date to the movies watch the movie without clothes on?”

She gave me a cute pout, jutting her lips out and furrowing her eyebrows.

“Tell you what, pants can come off 20 minutes into the movie? Fair?”

She folded her arms and made herself look as though she were moments away from crying; 20 minutes was apparently too long.

“15?” I asked.

“Fine,” she said. “Pants and underwear. And chastity device.”

“Ok,” I said, not even wanting to fake-argue with her anymore. All I wanted to do was get lost in her eyes.

“On second thought,” I began to say, “Can I just watch you, instead of some stupid movie? Your eyes are more interesting than any movie.”

“You’re more handsome than any of the guys on TV,” she said.

“Wait, really?” I asked, wanting to bask in this one moment of glorification, “Give me one guy I’m hotter than.”

“All of them,” she said.

“Ok, but, give me one that you think I’m hotter than, preferably one you’ve had a celebrity crush on.”

“Harry Styles.”

I was genuinely flattered by that, but I knew more than anything else, Jackie loved cocky confidence. So, I played off her comment as if it meant nothing.

“Him? Are you serious? He’s gross. Give me another one of your celebrity crushes.”

She laughed at that, and quickly provided another name, “Sam Claflin.”

That one I couldn’t deny. “Whoa, he’s pretty hot. Do you really mean that?”

“Of course, I do. You always tell me how beautiful I am, and I don’t stress to you enough how beautiful I think you are. Handsome, I mean.”

I smiled. She was still tiptoeing around my male pride. Being called ‘beautiful’ as a man isn’t bad, but ‘handsome’ jived more with the masculine ethos. I loved that she still care enough to be fragile with my wounded ego.

“Thank you! You’re quite beautiful yourself, you know?”

“I’ve been told,” she said, all cocky.

“I’ve always wondered why you stopped to talk to me in the dining hall that day. My parents had just left, and I was so nervous and so alone. When you sat down with me, I swear, you saved me.”

She nuzzled me with her nose and planted a slow kiss on my forehead. “I know. I stopped to talk to you because just by the look on your face, I knew you knew nobody in this place. I wanted to be your first friend. Well, more than that actually. But I wanted to be the first person to have an impact on you.”

“Well, I’d say you succeeded.”

In a more candid way, she let me know the other reason why she sat down with me that day.

“And honestly, like I said before, I probably wouldn’t have approached you if you weren’t so god damn handsome. That wavy mess of light brown hair and that chiseled jawline, oh, I went straight home and masturbated to the thought of you.”

My mouth was on the floor. I couldn’t believe it. The fact that her reaction to me was anything near the reaction I had to her was unbelievable.

“You’re fucking kidding!” I said to her.

“Nope! And then when I sat down and got to look into your friendly green eyes for the first time. Desmond. In my head, I was squealing like a teenage girl.”

“I can’t believe this, Jackie! When I first saw you, my mind almost malfunctioned. I could barely process how beautiful and tall and sexy and confident you were! You looked so calm, so collected, and I was shivering in my boots!”

Her mouth fell open in disbelief just like mine did earlier. “No! Really? I thought you were super cool! I thought I was babbling! Everything I said and did, I second guessed.”

“That is insane. So, we both thought the other was this perfect person who never got rattled ever, but we were both nervous as hell?”

“It appears that way, little guy,” she said.

I stared at her for a few moments. I knew we were thinking the same thing. Fuck the movie. Let’s fuck!

I reached for her first, my little hands clawing her breasts. Jackie went for my pants and pulled them off of me in one smooth motion. I got to work on taking off her tank top as she deftly slipped off my underwear. Once, I’d gotten the strength the lift her shirt even a little bit, she all of sudden slapped my hands away. I was shocked, everything was going so well. She looked down at me with furious anger, and that was when I knew my dick wasn’t getting anywhere near her pussy that night.

“Desmond, why is your underwear sticky?” She flipped me over and felt the cock cage. “Why is your chastity device sticky?”

She was hurt. Her eyes said it all. There was nothing I could do to soften the blow. All I could do was tell her the truth, like I should have before.

“I, um, had an accident.”

“A sexy accident, I presume. How much smaller are you?”

“I shrank 6 inches.”

“You know, I thought something looked different about you. Why didn’t you tell me?!”

“Well I, um, I—”

Here came the dreaded question.

“Did Audrey have anything to do with this?”

“Let me explain I—"

“No, no. I asked you a question. Did Audrey have anything to do with this?”

I desperately searched for an answer that wouldn’t get me killed. But no one-word answer would adequately explain what really happened.

“Kind of,” I said.

“What the hell does that mean? She was here with you! I want to know what happened between the two of you!”

“Ok, here’s the truth, Jackie. I should’ve told you this earlier, but I’ve been having these lucid daydreams where I’m usually an inch tall or smaller. They usually happen when I’m around a woman who’s a lot taller than me. Like you, Audrey, or well, pretty much anyone else. It doesn’t even have to triggered by someone I’m in to. It’s happened with Faith before. I can’t seem to control it either. It just happens.”

“Go on,” she said impatiently.

“Well, I had one of these dreams when Audrey was here. And during it, I must’ve accidentally, you know—”

“Creamed your pants?” she finished it for me.

“Yeah.” I hung my head in shame for a second before looking back up at her scowling face. “But Jackie, this is the first time this has ever happened. I’ve never shrank before as a result of these dreams.”

That was a lie. I had once before in the rest stop with Audrey when I dreamed about myself getting eaten by her. I wasn’t about to tell her that though.

“So, you’re telling me Audrey is the only one who’s good enough for you to blow your load for during these weird dreams you’ve been having. Have you even had any of these dreams about me?”

“Of course, I have! I’m with you all the time!”

“You know what? I’m done talking to you about this.”

Jackie retrieved the key to my chastity cage, unlocked it and threw metal contraption directly at the wall. She leaned down over me and started violently stroking my cock.

“What are you doing? I’m going to shrink! I thought we were going to save my orgasms for when we had sex!”

“Yeah, I thought so too, Desmond,” she said as she continued pulling on my dick, “But apparently, you’re spilling loads whenever the hell you want, so you know what? Forget it! If you can cum whenever you want, then I can make you cum whenever I want!”

“Jackie, please be reasonable! It was a silly mistake! I didn’t mean to do this!”

She was done talking. Her focus was in between my legs now. She spit on my dick, then jerked her wrists as her hand repeatedly glided down my shaft, creating intermittent pangs of pleasure. My cock grew and grew and grew to what I estimated was about 4 or 5 inches at this point, which wasn’t too bad for a guy as small as me.

She soon changed up her technique, pulling my dick upwards with both hands. Now, instead of intermittent signals of pleasure, the pleasure was constant, all-consuming. I laid my head back on the bed with my mouth agape. In the moment, there were no thoughts of what would happen after I jizzed away my size. All my brain could process was that this was the best hand job I’d ever experienced.

Then, she slowly sped up her hand motions. She started going up and down, faster and faster with each second that passed. My whole body tense up and boom! I shot a rope of semen directly onto my own face and chest. It felt so good. Then the pleasure stopped almost instantly. I felt my cock flop back down, so I looked up and saw that Jackie’s hands were no longer on my cock. She was instead wiping her hands with my t-shirt.

“Jackie! What the hell are you doing?!”

That was one of the first times I’d ever raised my voice that loud at her, and as soon the words escaped my lips, I regretted it.

She crawled over my body and stayed on all fours above me with her face directly above mine.

“I ruined your orgasm, Dessy. Cruel, I know. But when you betray me like you did, I think you deserve a little punishment. Just be happy that I didn’t decide to spank you or something. And if you open your mouth again, I just might.”

With that, I sealed my lips. She got up from above me and kneeled at the foot of the bed. She was waiting.

“You stay right there. I wanna watch you shrink. I wanna see if you shrink more when your orgasm is ruined. ‘Cause if you do, that might become the norm.”

“Please don’t, Jackie.”

She slammed the bed with her fist, sending a shockwave through the mattress. “What did I say about talking?!”

“Don’t do it?”

“Exactly, now let me enjoy this,” she said.

Her twisted smile was enough to give me nightmares. Then, oddly enough, I saw her smile move a bit closer to me. Was she moving towards me? Then, vertigo hit me. I knew what was happening.

“Shrink for me, you bad bad boy!”

My head was spinning as I got smaller and smaller. I watched with as much focus as I could muster, and saw Jackie getting radically closer. Only she wasn’t moving. My perspective was moving downwards.

“Oh, Dessy! Shrink…even…MORE!” she screamed.

I shifted my eyes down and saw that she was touching herself. She was getting off to me shrinking right in front of her. She didn’t even realize how privileged she was to be able to touch herself without any consequences.

Finally, I stopped shrinking. But I didn’t dare move or say a word. I just watched as Jackie continued to finger herself.

Ten whole minutes later, she said, “Oh, oh! I’m about to cum!”

Before she did though, raced over to me and dropped to her knees, her pussy landing directly on my face. In the seconds before she lost it, she grinded herself all over my face and covered me in her juices. Post-orgasm, she continued to rub herself on my face for another 3 to 4 minutes. Again, I dared not talk or move or touch her.

When she was finally done, she stood up off the bed and said, “I’m going to wash up. Put your underwear on and go sleep on the living room couch downstairs. There’s a blanket over there. And don’t you dare wash yourself off. I want you to feel like the disgusting slut you are. Get the fuck out here.”

I fetched the blanket and ran out the door. And all the way up to the moment Audrey picked me up for the party on Saturday, we hadn’t spoken a single word to each other. And if I tried to talk to her, she would simply pretend I didn’t exist.

So, as we walked out to Audrey’s car Saturday night, my plans changed. I wasn’t going to kiss her. I had already violated Jackie’s trust once, and if I went ahead and did it again, there was no telling what she’d do to me.

I waited for us to get on the road before I spoke up at all, just in case anyone was listening. From the backseat, I said, “Audrey, I can’t do what you asked me to do tonight?”

“What? What are you talking about?”

She was crushed. I could hear it in her voice. Things just kept getting more complicated for me.

“Listen, Jackie found out about what happened between us when you were here the other day. She is furious with me. I can’t risk her seeing us together.”

I couldn’t see Audrey’s face from the back, but I could tell from her long pause that she was incredibly disappointed.

“Desmond, I’m sorry I ever asked you to kiss me in the first place. That was way out of line. You have a girlfriend, and we’ve probably been way too close with each other the whole time we’ve known each other. And you were right. If I want Ben, then I have to get him myself. By the way, random question. Are you smaller now?”

I sighed, hoping she wouldn’t ask that. “Yes. Six inches shorter. I can’t believe it! I’m an inch under 2 feet tall now.”

“Desmond, what the hell happened?”

“After she saw the cum in my underwear from earlier on, she yelled at me and then gave me a hand job.”

“Oh my god, are you serious? You didn’t try to stop her?”

“You know, you still are talking to a guy. As soon as shit goes down with her, I can’t say no. I don’t want to say no. And after she was done, she watched me shrink and got off to it.”

Audrey sat in stunned silence. She didn’t know what to say, and I didn’t blame her. So, I talked.

“Listen, you didn’t know what was going to come out of all of this. This isn’t your fault.”

“Come on, Desmond,” she said, “I could’ve cleaned you up, gotten you a fresh pair of undies. I could’ve done anything other than just leaving you in a mess.”

“Yeah, I could’ve did the same thing. But I didn’t. And even if I did change my underwear, she would’ve been suspicious. The truth was bound to come out, and I probably should’ve just told her from the get-go, rather than letting her discover it.”

Audrey pulled over on the road and sat down in the backseat of the car next to me. I was strapped into a car seat, so she freed me, allowing us to talk easier.

“Why did you stop?” I asked.

“Do you even want to still go to this party?”

I sat there for a moment, surprised at her. She was demure. She looked defeated. She looked as if going to that party would be the worst thing in the world.

“Yeah!” I said enthusiastically. “Come on, we’re gonna go get you that guy! If all else fails, I’ll lasso him over to you!”

“Desmond, I just—”

“No more discussion, let’s go!”

“Desmond, listen I—”

“No, come on, we’re going! You’ve got this! Ben is an idiot if he rejects you!”

“Desmond, you idiot! I want you! Not Ben!”

Her head collapsed forward onto the driver’s head rest and began crying. I got out of my car seat and hugged her. I couldn’t even wrap my arms around half of her torso, but that didn’t stop me from trying. Her boobs were so big that I could avoid grazing them with my arm as I hugged her.

“Audrey, I don’t know what to tell you,” I said as she continued bawling into the seat, “But I know you’ll eventually find someone.”

I never thought I’d be on this end of the conversation with another person. I was actually letting someone down easy. It didn’t feel good, and now I knew why girls complained about having to do it to guys. The only thing was, there was a part of me that could see myself with Audrey. She was just so kind and caring and fun to be around. It felt like I was letting something go. I didn’t know if it was the right choice, but it was the choice I was making.

I rubbed her back, trying to get her to calm down. Gradually, her eyes stopped crying as many tears. When they were dry, we talked some more.

“Desmond, I have a confession to make. I lied to you. I’m already with Ben. I didn’t want to bring you there to make him jealous. I wanted to bring you there to make you jealous. I was gonna like, make out with him in front of you and all that stuff. I know, it’s stupid and I shouldn’t have done it. Ben is great and all, but he doesn’t make me laugh like you do. He doesn’t make me feel the way you do just by being near me. The only decent thing we do is fuck, and even that isn’t that great.”

“Well, now we’re even, right? I lied to you about my mom being cool with us driving back to Washington, and you lied to me about this. We’re even. And personally, that makes me feel a lot better.”

I patted her on the back, trying to cheer her up.

“Yeah, I guess we are, aren’t we?”

“So, do you still want to go to that party?” I asked.

“Do you want to be my boyfriend?” she asked in turn.

We both laughed and I hugged her again. I couldn’t help but feel that if Jackie weren’t in my life, Audrey probably would be my girlfriend.

“Hey,” I said, “We’re friends for now.”

“Friends for now,” she said.

“So, do you want to go back early and drink with Jackie? I totally understand if you don’t want to do that.”

“No, part of getting over you is learning to live with the fact that you and Jackie are together. I’ll still do that. But I have to stop at that party real quick first.”

“For what?” I asked.

“To break it off with Ben.”

And that’s exactly what she did. Well, she left me in the car when she went inside the house and she was only in there for ten minutes, so I had to assume that she did in fact break up with Ben. She came out the door with pep in her step and a fresh smile. She looked completely rejuvenated.

She jumped into the driver’s seat and said, “Off to Volleyball house we go, little guy!”