- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The time has come for Jackie's volleyball team to grow. With Desmond's help of course.

Chapter 29:

The next morning, I woke up atop Jackie’s right breast. I could tell she was back to her normal size because she fit in her bed. Well, kind of. She had to sleep diagonally. Perhaps she had kept some of my height after all. 

I stood up and made the trek over to her nipple. I was going to give her a reason to wake up. 

As I walked, I noticed how firm her breast was. I was so small now that it was practically a solid surface. Her flesh barely sank from the impact of my footsteps. I decided to see what would happen if I jumped. When I landed, I bounced up several inches in the air, and to me, that was really high.

I bounced around for a while, doing flips and trying to stick the landing. I kept failing because her tit was so bouncy. I had trouble landing flat on the ground. One of my jumps sent me flying too far in one direction, and soon, I was sliding off the curved descent of Jackie’s boob. I was about to plummet onto her taut stomach when something appeared underneath me breaking my fall. 

It was Jackie’s finger. She lifted me above her boob so she could see me. 

“Hi,” I said, blushing. 

“Hi,” she said back. 

I looked away, moderately embarrassed that Jackie had to rescue me from her dangerous, bouncy boobs that almost sent me careening off the edge. 

“If you want to use my boobs as a trampoline, at least tell me before you go on hurting yourself. OK?”

“Yes, goddess.”

“OK, enough with the goddess thing. We have shit to handle today.”

“What kind of shit?” I asked. 

“First on the list is to grow the team. I already shrunk down to 7’2”. Now it’s time to give that leftover size to all the girls.”

She closed her fist around my body and walked into the bathroom. She deposited me on the vanity and did her business. When she was done, she filled the sink up with warm water. I slid down into the bath she had set up for me. Jackie then squirted some soap into the sink and got it all sudsy so I could wash off the smell of sex from the night before. 

The sink was so tall that I couldn’t even see over the top. I knew Jackie was getting in the shower, but it was impossible for me to watch, which was a bummer. Unable to free myself from the thought of her beautiful nude form, I began touching myself. I thought about her boobs mostly. How bouncy they were. How warm and cozy they were to sleep on. How rubbing my cock on them for even five seconds guaranteed an instant hard-on, and how rubbing it for another twenty guaranteed climax. 

I continued stroking my cock absentmindedly, until an unmistakable shadow consumed me. I looked up and saw Jackie staring down at me. She was bursting at the seams, ready to laugh at me for jerking off right there in her sink. 

“You just can’t get enough, can you?”

I stopped momentarily. Her wet hair was swept straight back. Her big blue eyes were piercing through me, her pupils widening at the sight of my erect cock peeping just above the water. I could tell she was smiling only by the wrinkles around her eyes. Her boobs were in the way of her gorgeous mouth. And when my gaze settled on those massive tits, I resumed jerking. 

In about ten seconds time, I splooged everything I had built up from the few hours I slept. I fell back into the water, utterly satisfied. 

“I can’t tell you how much of a confidence boost it is to literally watch you whack it to me,” she said.

“Glad I could help.”

Jackie plucked me out of the water and toweled me off with a ripped-in-half wash cloth. With the combination of the warmth of her hands and the cloth, I was dry in seconds. 

Realizing I hadn’t brushed my teeth, Jackie casually popped me into her mouth while she brushed hers. I wasn’t expecting it because she never warned me that I was about to go in. Once I got over the initial shock, I simply sat on her tongue and waited for the toothpaste to seep into her mouth. And soon enough, I was drowning in white, minty liquid. Knowing it wouldn’t be pleasant to get it in my eyes, I closed them as tight as I could manage. 

When she was finally done brushing, two fingers reached into her mouth and grabbed me. She dropped me back into the sink water to wash the toothpaste off. When I was out of the sink and dry, Jackie finished the rest of her morning routine. First, she blow-dried her hair until the natural waviness reappeared. Her hair was amazingly thick, and it was darker at the roots, getting blonder and blonder as the strands went down. She endlessly toyed with each and every lock, not giving up until it looked perfect. If only she knew how perfect she looked before she put in the half hour of effort. 

Next, she went back into her room and got dressed for the day. And judging from what she put on, important things were on the agenda. On top, she wore a sleek, white blazer and a satin turquoise dress underneath. Then, she put on pantyhose and high heels that matched her blazer. With her blown out hair and that professional-looking getup, she looked like she about to conquer the world. 

Finally, Jackie took me downstairs. I was surprised to see that the entire volleyball squad was awake and congregated in the foyer. Faith, my favorite girl on the team besides Jackie was the first to notice us coming down the stairs. Well, she noticed Jackie, not me. I was too small to be seen from the distance she was standing. 

“It’s about time you got down here!” Faith said. 

The rest of the girls echoed Faith’s sentiment. It was a raucous scene. All the girls were shouting. Some in excitement, some in frustration. Then when they all witnessed the new Jackie, their mouths hung open.

“Did you grow? You are so freakin’ tall!” Faith shouted.

Jackie remained on the bottom step of staircase, lording over her fellow teammates. “I did. I’m 7’2” now. Seven foot six in these heels.”

The girls were captivated. Their eyes were wide with curiosity and desire. I wondered how they would react if they knew Jackie had been close to 12 feet tall the night before. 

“In a minute, you’ll all be a little bit taller, courtesy of Desmond. And then you know what we’re gonna do?” Jackie asked.

“What?” Faith asked.

“We’re gonna win the Big East!”

The ocean of girls cheered and threw their hands in the air. Jackie was about to finally do what she’d intended from the start. Grow the volleyball team and become totally unstoppable on the court.  

I watched from Jackie’s hand as Vicky plowed through the crowd of girls. The red headed captain was smirking. This couldn’t be good. 

“Me first!”

I craned my neck to look at Jackie’s face. She was frowning. Vicky never failed to get under her skin. 

“OK, that’s fine,” Jackie said, “But let me explain how this process will work to everyone before we start.”

Basically, she was going to divvy up my transferred height to the starters first, then to the rest of the team. The six starters would each get a five-inch boost, and the other nine players would each get an over three-inch height boost. 

It was hard to wrap my mind around the fact that my height would be going to an entire volleyball team. Up until now, it was something that was only theoretical. Now, it was about to happen. 

When she was done explaining, Jackie beckoned Vicky to come closer to her. The captain obliged.

“Are you ready?” Jackie asked her.

“Do it,” she said without hesitation. 

Jackie needed two hands, so she handed me over to Vicky while she set up her phone, and her hands were freezing. Since, I didn’t have any clothes on, I curled up in the fetal position to stay warm. 

After some taps on her phone, Jackie nodded, signaling she was ready. She gently placed a hand on Vicky’s shoulder and several things changed instantly. First, I felt myself rise as soon as she touched Vicky. Vicky’s hand didn’t move her hand at all, but it rose, nonetheless. She was growing.  Second, Vicky’s hand warmed up. It seemed that whatever energy Jackie was pumping into her teammate was heating up her body. Third, Vicky was moaning. And she wasn’t moaning from pain. Whatever Jackie was doing to her was inducing an orgasm. 

As Vicky topped out to her new height, she screamed. I winced and covered my ears.

“I just…” Vicky started to say.

I glanced down at her shorts. She was wet. 

“It’s not uncommon for people to have an orgasmic experience when they grow.”

“Well, it was the best fucking orgasm I’ve ever had, and there wasn’t even a dick involved! I could get used to this!”

The whole team burst out laughing. Vicky smiled and handed me back to Jackie, opting not to torment me for once. Instead, she leaned down, stuck her face inches away from mine, and thanked me. 

“Thanks, little guy. I’m fucking 6’10” now! Isn’t that amazing? With your help, we’re gonna beat everyone,” she turned her attention to the rest of the team, “Especially Villanova!”

The team cheered once more and practically stampeded toward Jackie, eager to get the same treatment as Vicky. 

“Form an orderly line! Starters first!” Jackie said. 

My girlfriend put me in her blazer’s pocket, so I could watch her teammates grow from a better vantage point. The fabric of the blazer jutted out considerably because of her massive breasts, but I was still relatively comfortable. 

I draped both arms over the front of her pocket to hold on. From looking down inside, it was around five inches deep, so if I fell in, I wouldn’t be able to see anything. There would also be no hope of escape without Jackie’s help.

Faith was after Vicky and grew from a respectable 6’4” to Jackie’s old height—6’9”. In Jackie’s pocket, I was at the height of Faith’s nose. I saw her mouth, then her chin, then her neck rise higher than me in a matter of seconds. And as she grew, she closed her eyes and moaned just as Vicky did. But hers were quieter and more reserved. I was getting aroused listening to her high-pitched squeals. And just like Vicky, she climaxed when she hit her target height. She nearly collapsed from the force of her orgasm, bracing herself on the wall next to her.  

“That…was…divine,” she panted, trying to catch her breath. 

One of the girls hauled her away and had her sit on the couch. 

“Alright, who’s next?” Jackie asked. 

One by one, the girls stepped up and let Jackie pump my size through their veins. Damn near all of them came in their pants. I was so turned on that I stopped holding on with both hands and started jerking off with one hand. That quickly backfired when one of the girls hugged Jackie after she grew. The slight impact of the girl pressing her body into Jackie’s was enough to knock me back and cause me to fall to the bottom of her pocket. Now, all I could see was a faint glimmer from the overhead lights. 

Jackie didn’t even seem to notice that I had fallen. She continued growing the rest of the team as I patiently waited inside her pocket. It was probably better if I stopped watching anyway. My cock hurt from the constant masturbation I had subjected myself to in the last day or so. 

When Jackie was done growing everyone, she socialized with her newly minted giantess teammates for a while, leaving me to stew in her shirt. 

She does know I’m in here, right?

Finally, Faith asked where I was. 

“Oops, he must’ve fallen down where no one can see him,” I heard Jackie say.

She took a finger, stretched her pocket open, and peered down at me with a cheeky grin. I smiled back sheepishly. She plucked me out with the same ease she would a tiny piece of lint and let me sit in her palm. 

“Can I talk to him? Will I blow out his eardrums?” Faith asked. 

“No,” Jackie said, “You just won’t be able to hear him. He’s too small.”

“Wait, so you can’t talk with him?”

“No, I can. You see, Dessy and I have a special bond,” she said, affectionately rubbing my back with her enormous finger pad. 

“Awww, that’s so sweet! I just want to say one thing to him, OK?” Faith asked. 

“Of course! Go right ahead!”

Instead of having Faith bend down, Jackie raised her hand up to her face. As usual, Faith had her gorgeous hair tied into a messy bun, only now, it was 20 times my size. As unnerving as that was, I was more focused on her wonderful looks. She was even more beautiful after growing five inches. Her cheekbones were high, maximizing her attractiveness. Her skin was smooth and flawless, not a pockmark in sight. Her nose still looked small and cute somehow, even though it was double my size. But it was her smile that got me. It was so reassuring. So understanding. With it, I felt utterly safe in her presence. 

“Hey, Dessy. It’s a bummer that we can’t talk like normal people anymore. But after this season is over, and you grow back to your normal height, we are gonna party for a week straight. And guess what? You’re going to be our little king.”

I stared up at her and gave a thumbs up. Faith squinted, struggling to even make out my gesture at first, but smiled warmly at my reaction. She then rubbed my head with her pinky finger. 

“Yup,” Jackie said, “You, little guy, are going to be the hero of Georgetown Volleyball when we win the conference.”

Holy shit! I’m gonna be a hero! And how could they lose? They’re all giants now!

Vicky suddenly barreled into Jackie, causing her to stumble a bit. Instinctively, I held on tight to Jackie’s hand, knowing that a fall from this height would be fatal.

“Hey! Be careful, alright! Desmond is in my hand! Until I have a safer way to carry him, you all need to be aware of bumping into me. You just might crush him by accident.”

The thought of a girl absentmindedly crushing me just by bumping into Jackie made me shudder. 

“Sorry, OK. I’ll be more careful,” Vicky said.

Jackie was just as surprised as me to hear Vicky be the least bit remorseful. That was a first. 

“OK. Apology accepted,” Jackie said, her voice wavering in uncertainty. 

Just then, Vicky snapped her fingers a few times. In a few seconds time, all side conversations ceased, and everyone paid attention to their captain. It was another testament to how much she was respected. Jackie always told me how she wanted to develop her leadership skills. And now, I could see how much she both looked up to and despised Vicky. She looked at her with hesitant respect. Even though she consistently poked fun at Jackie, one day, she wanted to command a room with Vicky’s level gravitas and power. 

“I want everyone’s attention,” Vicky said, putting a hand on Jackie’s shoulder, “This freshman has contributed more to this team than any other freshman in Hoya history. In fact, she’s probably contributed more to this team than most upperclassmen ever have.”

Vicky looked directly at Jackie, having to lift her head to meet her eyeline. 

“You risked a hell of a lot to shrink Desmond for the team’s benefit. You could’ve gotten sued. You could’ve gone to jail. And that pressure was squarely on your shoulders, girl. I’ve never met a more courageous person in my life. I’m damn proud of you, Jackie. Everyone else is too. I want you to know that. And that’s why I’m proud to present you with a special award that has never been offered and will likely never be offered again.”

Two girls approached Jackie with a 3-foot-tall gold-plated trophy in hand. It depicted Jackie holding a tiny man, me, in her hand. She was in a triumphant pose, her hand raised high in the air and the wind blowing her hair back. The plaque at the bottom read:

The Jaclyn Cunningham Award: for players who go above and beyond

For a moment, I was a bit offended that the award wasn’t named after me too, since I too was a crucial part of the team getting bigger. But when I looked up and saw Jackie tearing up at this genuine act of kindness from Vicky and the rest of the team, my self-centered thoughts melted away. I was so happy for her. The fact was, she went through a lot of stress to do this for her team. I still didn’t approve of how she lied to me for so long, but I understood why she did it. I never would have agreed to be the volleyball team’s secret weapon. But after she shrunk me and made me realize how fun it was to be tiny, I had no trouble contributing to something bigger than me. Handing my size over to an entire team of women so they could grow into amazons, actually made me feel like a pretty big man.

Even though I wasn’t being presented with a shiny trophy or heaps of praise by the girls I had made into amazons, I was still proud of what I did. And I knew Jackie was proud too. That was good enough for me.