- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while since the last update, so here's a short recap. Jackie just found out that Desmond has had orgasms when he was with Audrey. She also knows that Desmond has something of a crush on her. This enraged Jackie and she views it as a betrayal. To punish him, she throws him into her hamper for the night. Now, we resume where we left off.

Chapter 32:

I spent the night in Jackie’s musky hamper. It wasn’t pleasant at first. Every smell was magnified by 200 times to my tiny nose. Just the stench alone incapacitated me for a couple of hours. Eventually, I disrobed because it was brutally hot.

 

But by the morning, I grew accustomed to the smell of her dirty clothes. In fact, I was more than accustomed, I craved the smell. Turned on by it even.

 

Jackie opened the lid of her hamper in the morning to the sight of me violently sniffing her pinkest, frilliest pair of panties. I looked up and tried to block the overpowering light from my eyes.

 

“My, my. Look at what we have here,” she said with a raised eyebrow.

 

I backed away from her panties, walking on top of dozens of other garments that formed a floor.

 

“Obviously, this wasn’t a good enough punishment for you, since you’re actually enjoying yourself and being a perv in here.”

 

She reached inside and grabbed my naked little body. I offered absolutely no protest. I didn’t want to risk making her angrier.

 

“Since I can’t seem to punish you right, I think I’ll leave you with someone who can.”

 

My eyes narrowed in confusion. “Who?”

 

Jackie smiled. “Wouldn’t you like to know.”

 

She dropped me into her cleavage. Freshly showered, she was wearing a white tank top. Since I slick with sweat and other wetness (likely from me and the clothes in her hamper), I slid right to the bottom of her boobs. I couldn’t see a thing. All I knew was, she was walking somewhere. And soon enough, I heard the unmistakable sound of her knocking on someone’s door. I could tell she hadn’t gone downstairs. So, it was a bedroom door she was knocking on. A few seconds after the knocking, I heard the knob twist and then open.

 

“What do you want, Giraffe?”

 

Oh no, this can’t be happening, I thought.

 

“Hey, Vicky. I need you to do me a favor,” I heard Jackie say.

 

“Oh, anything for you, Giraffe. After what you did, I think all of us on the team will be in your debt forever.”

 

“OK, for starters, how about you stop calling me ‘Giraffe’?”

 

I was proud of Jackie for standing up for herself. Even if she was about to pawn me off to Vicky to punish me.

 

“Fine,” Vicky said. “What can I do for you, Jackie?”

 

She explained our fight to Vicky. She told her that I had a crush on Audrey, and that I’d creamed myself three times in her presence and lied about it. She even told her that I had just been sniffing her panties.

 

“Oh my god, I always knew he was a total perv.”

 

“Well, he’s scared of you, Vicky. I was hoping you could take him for the day. Teach him a lesson. I’ll cover for you at practice.”

 

“Oh, it would be my pleasure. Where’s he at?”

 

She pulled me out from her cleavage. Vicky was still in her bra and panties. Clearly, she was in the process of getting dressed, and I had no complaints. She was just stunning. You could break a log over her washboard abs. Her arms weren’t huge, but they had a scary level of muscle definition. If I was sitting on her bicep when she flexed it, she could probably send me flying. Her tits were not nearly as big as Jackie’s, but they were less in the way when it came time to hit the volleyball court. She had a true athlete’s body.

 

Jackie put me in Vicky’s palm. She told her that I was stronger than I looked. Even though she was angry at me, she still told Vicky not to be too violent with me.

 

“No broken bones,” Jackie said, “Or I’ll make you his size, with the snap of my finger.”

 

For the first time in my life, I saw fear in Vicky’s eyes. Instinctively, she cupped my body with two hands rather than one. She was actually being cautious.

 

“You could really do that?” she asked incredulously.

 

“I gave you your height. I can just as easily take it away. Don’t test me.”

 

Vicky took a step back, wilting in the face of Jackie’s threat. There was also some perspiration forming on her palms.

 

“Now, anyway, here’s some index cards and a pen for Dessy if you need to communicate with him. I want him back in one piece, but that doesn’t mean you can’t give him some harsh discipline. I want him to be afraid to look at or even think about another girl besides me.”

 

With that said, Jackie left. She appeared totally unfazed. It was like nothing happened between us. She was ready to go to class and tackle whatever challenges came her way without me by her side (or in her boobs).

 

As I watched Jackie prance away, darkness enveloped my field of vision. Vicky closed her fist on me. From what I could gather, she was slipping on a pair of jeans. I heard the denim struggling to squeeze around her thick legs and ass. Once the jeans were on, her fist opened. She slid me into the back pocket of her jeans and told me to “stay put.”

 

The insanely tight fit of the jeans made “staying put” pretty easy. In fact, her ginormous ass rendered me motionless. I was like a mouse stuck on a glue trap. Luckily, my head was peeking out the top, so I could still breathe. 

 

Vicky finished getting dressed, and finally took me out of her pocket. Without saying a word to me, she held a sock under me and dropped me inside.

 

“What are you doing?!” I screamed as I fell into Vicky’s black athletic sock.

 

When I hit the bottom of the sock, I bounced a few times, but landed relatively safe and sound. I was shaken, but I was more scared of what would come next.

 

“I heard some little squeaks from you, Desmond,” she said, “But I can’t understand you. Here’s the deal. You’re gonna spend the day in my sock. Since you like spending time in dark, smelly places, it’s what you deserve.”

 

“What? No!” I screamed.

 

“Again, can’t understand your squeaks, but get ready for the longest day of your life. And FYI, I didn’t wash my feet this morning. I am soooo sorry.”

 

She cackled loudly, filling my ears with terrible noise. But her laughs were the least of my worries. Moments later, her foot came charging into the sock. The walls of the sock took shape around her giant foot. Knowing I couldn’t let myself get caught in a bad position, I jumped as her foot slammed into the bottom of the sock. Her toes smushed against my face, pushing me hard into the top of the sock. It wasn’t pleasant, but at least I wasn’t underneath her sole.

 

She wiggled her toes against me. They pummeled me over and over again into the tight fabric of the sock. It was hard to believe that a girl’s toes were kicking my ass. I couldn’t stop her toes from wiggling if I tried.

 

“I feel you, little guy! Now, it’s about to get a lot tighter and a lot hotter. So, brace yourself.”

 

I could tell her foot was on the move. Where to? I didn’t know yet. But moments later, my body grazed against something soft and cushy. Then as I moved further, the soft surface was replaced by a harder, meshy surface. And just like she said, everything got tighter and hotter in an instant. It didn’t take long for me to piece together what was going on. Vicky just put her sneakers on.

 

Vicky said something that I didn’t hear, but it really didn’t matter. I couldn’t respond anyway. Even if she could hear me, I had a mouth full of toes anyway. Surprisingly, they didn’t smell too bad. That began to change when she walked for a while.

 

The feeling of being inside her shoes while she walked was like nothing I’d ever experienced. If I had to describe it, it was like being in a sauna that smelled and tasted like feet. But at the same time, it was like going on one of those free fall rides at an amusement park. Her foot went up, then slammed back to the ground three times as fast. By the time she made it to her first class on campus, her foot sweat covered me from head to toe. I had also slid down a fair bit. Half of my body was above her toes, and the other half was underneath. I’d spent the majority of the walk trying not to fall below her toes, but the sweat everywhere made it hard to anchor myself in one position. Right now, I was resting my head on one of her middle toenails.

 

I spent the next, however long, relaxing against her toes. It was hard to truly relax when the smell kept assaulting my nostrils. Inevitably, as the sweat kept trickling down her foot, I slid down further. Now my face wasn’t atop her toenail, it was right up against the tip of her toe. Now whenever I tried to breathe with my mouth, I just tasted her foot instead of smelling it, which was worse. So, I kept to breathing with my nose.

 

After a while, Vicky began wiggling her toes again. This was bad news because the movement up and down made it nearly impossible to hold onto the tip of her toe. Millimeter by millimeter, I slid more and more underneath her foot.

 

This bitch is trying to crush me, I thought to myself.

 

But there was nothing I could do. Her toes were too slippery and too strong to move on my own. Once my face was underneath her toes, I resigned myself to my fate. The rest of the day was going to be spent as a speck getting crushed by her soles. I hoped I would survive to never tell the embarrassing tale to anyone.

 

For now, there were small spaces between Vicky’s toes that I could take shallow breaths through. However, the soles of her feet were crushing the air out of my tiny lungs. I started to panic as it became harder and harder to breathe. I fell closer and closer to the middle of her sole as she continually moved her foot. I took a quick last gasp before my face disappeared underneath her sole.

 

She’s gonna kill me. I’m going to get crushed underneath a girl’s foot.

 

I tried to take a breath, but I couldn’t. With all the strength I had left, I rolled my body to the side. I took a huge, deep breath, and to my astonishment, air actually went into my lungs. I must’ve created an air pocket with the way my body was positioned. But I had watched enough movies where people are trapped in collapsed caves. If there were no holes for air to get through, eventually you’d run out of air. This was the exact situation I was in. If I didn’t get back to her toes where air was more abundant, I would die.

 

I took another few deep breaths and prepared myself for the trek I was about to make. I estimated that I was in the middle of her sole. In a strange moment of mental clarity, I figured that if she was a size 12, her foot was almost 12 inches long. If I was in the middle, that meant I had about six inches to go to get back to her toes. That was six of my body lengths.

 

So, I began shimmying my way back. I took it slow, not wanting to slide even further down. If I ended up underneath her heel, I’d be done for.

 

I took advantage of the wrinkles in her foot and used them as places to grab. Every so often, her foot would come down hard on the bottom of her shoe, practically crushing me flat. I wondered if she was doing it on purpose or if she was just absentmindedly tapping her foot. Either way, it didn’t matter. I was making progress on my journey to Vicky’s toes. After about 5 minutes, I guessed that I was halfway there. But the air was getting thin. I needed to hurry.

 

And hurry I did. Just a minute or two later, I could feel one of her toes with my hand. I couldn’t believe it. I was almost there. I just had to go a little further.


Then, tragedy struck.

 

With a simple tilt of her foot, Vicky sent me careening back down to the middle of her foot. In the span of two seconds, I was right back where I started. I couldn’t be sure, but I believe I started crying. I wasn’t sure because my face was already so wet with foot sweat that I couldn’t even feel my tears.

 

The air was dangerously thin now. I laid my head down and closed my eyes. As I ran out of air, my thoughts ran wild. And the only person that came to mind surprised me. It wasn’t my mom, or my dad, or my sister, or Maggie, or even Jackie.

 

It was Audrey. Images of Audrey flooded my mind. Her face, her tits, her gigantic ass. Her soothing, sensual voice eased me into the coming blackness.

 

“Everything will be alright, Desmond. Trust me,” she said, standing over me.

 

My vision went dark.

 

***

 

“Oh god, please wake up. Wake up!” a booming female voice roused me awake.

 

I was lying on a soft, thin surface. I was also pretty wet. My eyes opened a smidge, and I saw a lot of red. My vision was still blurry though.

 

“Are you opening your eyes?!”

 

The light was too much for me. I shut my eyes and turned my head away from the source of the light.

 

“Thank god! You’re alive! Jesus, I thought you were dead!”

 

I opened my eyes again, and things were clearer this time. I established my surroundings rather quickly. I was sitting on a napkin, on a desk, in a bedroom. The red I saw in front of me was Vicky’s hair, and now I was able to make out her eyes, nose, ears, everything. She was terrified. Her face was ghost white.

 

“Desmond, it’s Vicky. Can you hear me?”

 

I attempted to stand up, but my legs were jelly. I fell on my face.

 

“Desmond! Are you alright?”

 

Vicky had more concern in her voice than I’d ever heard. Normally, she was sarcastic and detached. But right now, she sounded almost like a doting mother. The fear of getting shrunken can really change a person.

 

I rolled over onto my back and nodded vigorously so she would perceive my motion.

 

“OK, good. We need to talk about what happened and what we’re going to tell Jackie. Here’s your index cards and your pen,” she said, placing the items next to me.

 

I got up from lying down and rested on my knees for a moment. I felt around places all over my body and found that I had nasty bruises everywhere. My chest, my shoulders, my back, one of my thighs. My most acute pain was in my mouth, particularly my jaw. I opened and closed my mouth, and immediately, a wicked pain raged in my face. But more than that, my teeth didn’t line up. I picked up the pen and wrote the first thing that came to mind.

 

You dislocated my jaw

 

She picked it up and read it. She looked down, appearing shameful and remorseful for the first time since I’d known her.

 

“Crap, the pressure of my foot must have screwed up your jawbone. Hold on, let me fix it. I had a cousin once who dislocated his jaw.” Vicky walked away for a moment.

 

Realizing she was probably going to try to knock my jaw back into place herself, I rushed for the pen and wrote another message on it.

 

Take me to a hospital, you can’t do this yourself! You’ll KILL ME!!!!!

 

I lifted the index card up onto my shoulders and then above my head, displaying it as prominently as I could. When she returned to her desk, she took the card from me, and scoffed.

 

“There’s no way I’m taking you to a hospital. How am I supposed to explain to them that you’re a one-inch-tall walking, talking man? But more importantly, I’m not bringing you to a hospital because I never want Jackie to find out about this. Understand?”

 

I nodded. I scolded myself for ever thinking Vicky’s concern for me was anything more than a simple desire to cover her own ass. And now, since I was in her possession, I had to trust this beast to relocate my jaw without accidentally snapping my neck or pulling my tiny head off my shoulders.

 

I saw her look at the clock on her nightstand. It read 6:00.

 

“Volleyball practice is already over, little guy. Your girlfriend is going to be home any minute. So, unless you want me to be your shrunken companion, you better let me fix your jaw.”

 

When she put it like that, I was more convinced than ever. Spending time with a shrunken Vicky did not sound appealing. No longer mincing her words, the giant redhead plucked me up and rested me in the middle of her left palm. I was amazed at how little space I took up. Her palm was as big as my living room back home. But another shooting pain in my jaw made me forget anything I was thinking about rather quickly. With a nonchalant flick of a finger, she flipped me onto my stomach, my jaw now facing away from her. Her thumb and pointer finger took hold of my mandible, as she felt around for the misalignment of the bone. When she was satisfied with her assessment of my injury, she leaned her head in real close until her lips were grazing against my sore back. I was beyond uncomfortable with her touching me like this.

 

“Whatever you do, don’t move. This is gonna hurt like a bitch,” she said, emphasizing the final word. Sizable droplets of spit spattered onto my back, getting it damp.

 

“And whatever you do, don’t become a doctor,” I said, fearless because she couldn’t hear me.

 

In one swift, uniform motion, Vicky pushed up and to the left on my jaw. A surge of extraordinary pain and a loud snapping noise occurred simultaneously. I wailed in agony and collapsed into the rather soft skin of her palm. After giving myself a few moments to recover, I touched the bottom of my face and my cheeks to see if I was back to normal. And to my surprise, Vicky had done it. She’d relocated my jaw!

 

I turned up to face her. With her other hand, she put her thumb up to ask me whether I was OK. I returned her thumbs up.

 

“Good. Thank god. See, I told you I’d fix it! Now, take this.”

 

She handed me a tiny, tiny rubber band. It was so small I wondered where she found it. I knew that most rubber bands were not this size.

 

“Wrap this around the bottom of your jaw and the top of your head. It will let it heal and set properly. My cousin wore a bandage for a couple of weeks, but this is the best I’ve got. I think it’ll do the trick.”

 

I did what she said and put the rubber band on my head. It was tight. Tight enough to practically seal my mouth shut. Vicky leaned down again to take a closer look.

 

“Wow, the band is hard to even see on you, which is good. But if Jackie notices and asks about it, just tell her that I forced you to wear it. Make up whatever story you want, as long as she doesn’t hear about the dislocated jaw. Got it?”

 

I nodded. She put me back down onto her desk next to the index cards. I took hold of the pen right away. As I was scrawling my next message to Vicky, she said, “Listen, I know I give you a hard time. But I never wanted to put your life in danger. I guess I just got caught up in dominating you. Too caught up. I’m sorry.”

 

If she was trying to sound sincerely remorseful, she did a mighty good job of it. Her voice cracked several times, and her breaths were shaky and irregular. It was as if she were close to crying. But after all she put me through today, I wasn’t in a forgiving mood. I just wanted to know what the hell happened. I showed her what I wrote.

 

How am I alive?

 

Vicky explained that after I passed out in her shoe, she noticed I wasn’t moving after a while. She took her sock and shoe off and dumped my little body into her hand. Not knowing how to wake me, she abruptly left class and went home. She tried a bunch of things to wake me up: poking me, loud noise, water. Apparently, I woke up on my own time.

 

“Desmond, as far as I’m concerned, you got your punishment. When Jackie gets back, you’re gonna tell her I did all sorts of crazy shit to you. But you don’t tell her about this. Are we clear?”

 

I didn’t have much of a choice. Was I going to tell Vicky that I wasn’t going to cooperate? She already almost killed me by accident. I didn’t want to give her a reason to kill me on purpose. I nodded at her. I would go along with the lie.

 

“Ok, I’m glad we’re on the same page. I’m going to stay here with you and make sure you don’t get hurt. Get some rest.”

 

Exhausted by everything, I lay back down on the napkin. Before I knew it, I was unconscious again.

 

I woke up with both Jackie and Vicky standing over me. I was shivering. No one had bothered to put a blanket on me, and I still had some leftover wetness on my body.

 

“J-Jackie, I’m c-cold,” I said.

 

With no sympathy in her demeanor, Jackie threw a tissue on top of me. Vicky still looked awfully shaken.

 

“So, did you whip him into shape?” Jackie asked Vicky.

 

Still staring at me with worried eyes, she responded, “Oh, I don’t think he’ll stray from you ever again.”

 

“Good. Thanks, Vicky. I appreciate this more than you know. I’ll take him off your hands now.”

 

She scooped me up in her hand, the tissue still wrapped around me. Once we got back to her room, Jackie breathed on me for a couple of minutes to get my body temperature back to normal. She noticed my bruises and asked me if Vicky had been too hard on me. I told her no. Then she put me on my bed and left me alone, which I was perfectly fine with. I wasn’t remotely ready to talk to her. The truth was, I wanted some damn space from her. I wasn’t going to get it though. So, for now, I just enjoyed the quiet time I had on her night table.