- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
We fast forward approximately four years in this chapter. Desmond and Audrey are in a committed relationship and are about to graduate from college. We see Desmond have some career success only for Audrey to quickly remind him that he's still her itty bitty little boyfriend. Lots of boobs in this chapter!!!

Chapter 42:

The overhead lights were hot and bright. The camera, trained on my tiny form, was impossible to ignore. I made sure not to look back, knowing I was on the big screen at the front of the room. The audience of 30 students and the professor staring down at me from the rising rows of the lecture hall made my voice quiver. 

I was standing atop a small table with a stack of post-it notes in front of me serving as my lectern. Since standard 8.5 by 11 paper was almost as tall as me, the notes for my final presentation were handwritten on tiny pieces of paper cut to my scale by Audrey.

I wiped the sweat from my brow and took a deep, calming breath. Then I tapped the mic attached to my lapel to make sure it was on and working properly. It was. 

Now, there was nothing left to do but begin speaking on behalf of my imaginary client, Wyatt Pulaski, who was the victim of his slanderous ex-wife, Sabrina Wayne, who’d stolen away his children. 

But right before I started, I saw a comforting face in the corner of my eye. She was in the window of the door to the lecture hall. It was Audrey, excited and nervous for me all at once. She gave me a thumbs up and toothy smile. I grinned right back and began with my opening statement. 

As I argued for Mr. Pulaski, a man I’d grown quite familiar with over the course of my last semester in college, I grew more and more at ease. The giant people in the audience weren’t as menacing anymore. For once, I almost felt normal. Everyone was listening to me give a speech. Everyone in that room was focused on me. I wasn’t relegated to someone’s purse, cleavage, or panties. I was front and center. And for the first time in a while, my ego was being fed in a way that I didn’t know I needed it to be. Large-scale attention on me, and me alone.

Eventually, I was confident enough to freely walk around on the table. A classmate had graciously agreed to operate the camera, and he dutifully followed my every movement as I railed against the various injustices my fake client had been dealt by the court system. 

Once I finished my opening statement, I called my first witness. It was my classmate named Carly who was playing the role of a longtime friend of Mr. Pulaski who’d seen him in numerous romantic relationships before he married Ms. Wayne. Carly sat down in front of my table, and this was the first time my illusion of normalcy cracked. Carly’s head rose far taller than me while she was seated. I was eye-level with her chin, forcing me to look up at her while asking her questions. I retreated to my lectern and commenced. 

“Carly, did you ever witness Mr. Pulaski verbally or physically abuse any of his former girlfriends?”

“No, sir,” she said, staring right at me with a straight face. My heart fluttered when she called me ‘sir’. Carly was taking me, a 12-inch-tall man, seriously. She wasn’t snickering or smirking. This, to her, was normal. She was affording me the respect I so desperately craved. 

I swallowed and eyed the next question I had in my notes, “Did you ever witness Mr. Pulaski verbally or physically abuse his former wife, Ms. Sabrina Wayne?”

“No, sir. In fact, I always thought he and Ms. Wayne got along very well.”

The questions went on like this for several minutes. Carly played her part as a character witness beautifully. When she was done testifying, I called another classmate to the stand. A tall, thin blonde girl named Emily assumed the role of Ms. Sabrina Wayne. Emily was quite a bit taller than Carly, so I only came up to her chest when she sat down before me. Thankfully, Emily was wearing proper courtroom attire, a pantsuit, so there was no chance I’d get distracted by her small, yet perky breasts. Still though, she was intimidating. She played the scorned ex-wife scarily well. And I could swear she loomed over me several times as I questioned her. She acted a bit too well if you ask me. 

Nonetheless, I kept my cool throughout it all and closed out strong, telling the jury that Mr. Pulaski was an upstanding family man who just wanted to exercise his right to be in his children’s lives. 

The room erupted in riotous applause. I even heard a few yelps and whoops. I looked over at Audrey who was still standing in the doorway trying to be inconspicuous. I knew she couldn’t see my facial expressions from this distance, but I flashed her a surprised smile. I could barely believe how well my final assignment for my undergraduate career had gone. I gestured for her to come inside. 

“Great job, Desmond! You killed it!” Carly said to me as she came down to congratulate me from her seat. She offered a pinky for me to shake. 

I disconnected my mic. “Thanks for being my first witness, you made the rest of the presentation so much easier.”

“Of course!” she said in a far more chipper than she had on the stand, “Stay in touch, Ace Attorney!”

Emily, my other witness, and other classmates followed, congratulating me on a job well done. But the person I was truly waiting to hear from was my professor, Amy Lockhart. She ran a high-powered law firm in Washington D.C. and was the exact type of person that could jumpstart my career with a recommendation. 

As the rest of the students filtered out of the classroom, I saw Audrey enter and sit down in the corner. At the same time, Professor Lockhart sat down in front of me. She graciously turned off the hot lamp that had been illuminating me throughout my presentation. 

“Desmond, you were right at home arguing this case. You did a spectacular job.”

“Really?!”

“Really. And since you’ve had two law internships before and now have demonstrated your talent with rhetoric, I’d like to offer you a summer associate position at my firm. You could start whenever you like.”

My eyes widened with surprise. I’d already been accepted to several law schools, but I had no job lined up for the summer. 

I cleared my throat and rasped, “Can I think about it?”

“Of course, is that your girlfriend over there? Audrey’s her name, right?” she asked, gesturing over to her, still sitting over in the corner. 

I nodded and told the professor to get her come over. Audrey got down on her haunches next to my professor, causing her boobs to almost bounce right out of her white t-shirt. It had tiny brown buttons that went a quarter of the way down the shirt, and those little suckers were struggling to hold Audrey’s T-cup tits inside. I goggled at the sight of her boobs crashing against her shirt like waves slamming into sea walls. 

I looked over to my professor briefly, and even she had noticed how my girlfriend’s breasts were straining the fabric of her shirt. I decided that if Audrey’s tits sprang out of her shirt than I would embrace it. 

Apparently, Audrey had been talking the entire time I’d been focused on her chest. I caught the tail end of her congratulating me and gushing over my performance. Then the conversation shifted to the summer job offer. Obviously, she was excited to hear that I was getting handed such a prestigious position right out of college. But we had plans. Plans that didn’t necessarily involve staying in D.C. over the summer. 

“Can we let you know in the next few days, professor?” Audrey asked, still kneeled next to the professor. 

“We?” Professor Lockhart asked. 

“Sorry,” Audrey said, then explained, “It’s just that because Desmond is so small, he struggles to use a keyboard. I usually type out his emails for him.”

Professor Lockhart let out a polite chortle, something she didn’t do often. She was a stereotypical buttoned-up, no-nonsense lawyer.

“Wow, you really need to hang onto this one, Desmond.”

“I don’t know what I’d do without her ma’am,” I laughed in kind.

“Good luck to you both, and even if we don’t end up getting to work together this summer, Desmond, I want you to keep in touch throughout your time in law school. I’m very excited to see where you’ll go.”

With that, my professor bid us both adieu and left the room. Once she was gone, Audrey and I let loose. We jumped up and down together and screamed at the top of our lungs. The only difference between us was that her screams and jumps were enough to knock me onto my ass. My screams and jumps were barely audible. 

“Oops! Sorry, Des! I guess I got a little carried away,” she said as she shepherded me into her comfy palm and lifted me to her face.

“I did it. I made it,” I said, gazing into her gorgeous blue eyes.

“You certainly did, little man. I’m so, so, sooo proud of you!”

She peppered my face with countless kisses, each wetter and longer than the last. After what seemed like the millionth smooch, I could feel her saliva and lipstick coating my suit jacket and pants. But I was used to this by now. Any time I had to wear my suit, it was usually for a special occasion, and by the end of the night, it was always drenched in passionate kisses by my lovely Audrey. 

When she was done making my tiny body one with her lips, she rubbed my head affectionately and started taking off my suit. 

“What are you doing?”

“All I’ll say is, you won’t need this where you’re going.”

“Uh oh, what do you have planned?” I asked as my dress shirt was yanked from my torso by her giant fingers. 

“Undo your belt for me, sweetie.”

“You didn’t answer my question,” I said.

She giggled, “I’m not under oath, mister lawyer man.” 

Unbeknownst to me, Audrey had her phone in her other hand ready to shrink me. I began to dwindle. Without undoing my belt, she jerked my ill-fitting pants off in a single micro-flick of the wrist. My shoes and socks fell right off my feet. Now that I was nude and had shrunk down to the size of one of Audrey’s fingers, she lowered her mouth right next to my junk and breathed on it. My cock instantly twitched at the hot, minty air.

She collected my pile of clothes and tossed it into her purse. She then just as casually lowered me into her cleavage, which was easily twice as long as I was tall. And as I was pushed inside, I could tell my feet were not even close to reaching the depth of her boobs. She graciously kept my head above the surface so I could breathe. Her tits were pushed tight enough together that I could really only move my head and neck, rendering the rest of my body completely useless. 

“Audrey! Where are we going?!” I shouted in a last-ditch effort to be heard before she buttoned her shirt back up.

She smirked down at me; an itty-bitty man rendered powerless without her even trying. I must have looked like a tiny crumb between her tits. 

All she said was, “Mommy knows best.”

That was her go-to when she didn’t want to answer my futile questions. Knowing I wasn’t going to get anything more out of her, I got comfortable as darkness washed over me. I rested my face against her right boob, giving it a kiss. The familiar feeling of Audrey walking caused her tits to gently bounce up and down with every step. I had gotten used to the bouncing over the years and in fact, it now lulled me into an almost hypnotic state. I felt dumb when I was between her boobs. It was almost like I couldn’t think complex thoughts when I was getting titty swaddled. Her cleavage had become my meditation chamber.

Over the next few minutes, Audrey’s aroma cradled me just as tightly as her breasts. It was intoxicating. It was a scent of shea butter mixed with a hint of coconut. And of course, drops of boob sweat the size of my head would occasionally drip into my mouth, complicating her scent. But I didn’t mind. It might sound weird, but I’d grown to enjoy drinking her sweat. It made me feel even closer to her. 

The constant rhythm of her walk rocked her baby, me, to sleep. That, combined with the relaxing smell of her mighty breasts, caused instant drowsiness. As Audrey walked through the city, I went in and out of consciousness. I could tell we were still outside because I could hear the faint sounds of cars and buses.

Then she stopped suddenly. I strained my head and looked directly above me. Her shirt was translucent, so I could see Audrey’s chin and her nose. I could also just barely see a woman with red hair standing just a few feet in front of her. I guessed that she was in line at a food truck, since they littered the streets of D.C.

Eventually, it was Audrey’s turn to order, and she got four hotdogs and an extra-large soda. My mind started racing as it always did when she ate an absurd amount of food. At my current size of I what I assumed to be about 3 inches; each hot dog was more than double my height. And she ordered four of them! And the extra-large soda she bought was probably enough liquid to last me for a year, yet she would slurp it all down in a matter of minutes. 

Still though, I wasn’t hungry. My tummy didn’t even grumble as I watched her munch down on hot dog after hot dog from her jiggly boobs below. I never got hungry from watching her eat solid food, and that was because Audrey had shifted me to a diet consisting entirely of her own breast milk. I used to enjoy hot dogs and hamburgers and pancakes and bacon and chicken, but not anymore. Since at my full size, I was even smaller than a newborn baby, my insides had reverted to a more primitive state. After a year of being a foot tall, I could no longer keep down solid food. So, per doctor’s orders, I’ve only drank breast milk for about two years. That meant Audrey had to sacrifice alcohol altogether, unless she wanted me to get hammered every time I suckled from her. For a while I felt guilty about that, but she never seemed to mind.

Soon, I got bored of watching Audrey attack her food, so I rested my head against her breast once more and drifted off to sleep. 

I was woken by the slam of a car door. Then I heard the key go into the ignition, revving the engine to life. I was still in between Audrey’s breasts, but now I surmised that we were in the car. Having been in the same position for so long, I wiggled my torso a bit trying to get my arms up and over her cleavage. I needed to scratch my eye. But she took notice of my pathetic writhing and pushed me right back into my previous position with a single finger. 

“Audrey, I need to scratch my eye!” I yelled up to her.

No answer. She couldn’t hear me. 

My itchy eye kept me awake throughout the whole car ride to wherever we were going. After ten minutes or so, the itchiness sort of went away, but my curiosity kept me from falling asleep again. I wanted to know where we were headed. By now, I guessed that I’d been in her boobs for over an hour now without her saying a single word to me. This wasn’t like her. Something big was happening. 

The drive was filled with bumps, boobs, and sweat. Soon enough, I was drenched. It didn’t matter that she had the AC in the car on, her boobs sweated all the time. 

“Audrey!”

No answer. I once again tried to claw my way out of her breasts. I wanted to at least reposition myself. But now that I was caked in her sweat, I couldn’t grab onto anything. Her skin was slick and slippery. In fact, the more I moved, the deeper I fell into her cleavage. She must have noticed this because before I disappeared inside her breasts, she dug around for me, grabbed me and slid me down the front of her right boob. Now, I was simply a tiny outline in the front of her shirt that would go unnoticed. The fabric of her shirt was so tight against her humungous breast that I could not move at all.


Finally, the car came to a stop, and she got out. The bouncing of her boobs was different now that I was resting in front. The up and down motion was a lot rougher. After a few minutes though, she walked into a new environment. The air changed. It was cooler now. And there were many disparate voices swirling all around me. We were inside now. Her shirt was a bit see through, but not enough to give me a clue as to where exactly we were. Also, the constant bouncing made it tough to identify anything that was around me. 

“Only a little while longer in Mommy’s shirt, OK?” she whispered down to me, “We have to get through security.”

The instant she mentioned security, I figured out that we were at the airport. The sounds of roller bags, conveyer belts and metal detectors were now unmistakable. But before I could really take in my surroundings from my odd vantage point, I felt myself shrinking even more. Audrey’s finger held me down to the flesh of her breast as I shrank, and once I was about an inch tall, she shifted me down to sit on top of her nipple. It was big enough for two of me to ride on it. 

Several minutes later, I heard a ding above me while I clung to her gigantic nipple. Audrey must have gone through security. 

“You’re free to go ma’am,” a male voice said to her. 

“Thank you, sir!” she chirped. 

Now I understood what was going on. She shrunk me so she could smuggle me past security and get me on the plane for free. It was safe to say that I’d be spending a long time in her boobs. She couldn’t let the flight attendants or any passengers see me because then she’d have to shell out the money for my ticket. 

Oh boy, I thought as I got comfortable atop her swelling nipple. 

Audrey walked for a while. It honestly felt like I was riding a horse. Her nipple was the saddle, and her right breast was the steed. The only difference was, I had no control of her breast. I couldn’t say “yah!” and get it to go a different way. I was a slave to it, and I followed wherever it bounced next. 

When the jiggling abruptly stopped, I breathed and relaxed for a moment. Without the constant jerking around inside her shirt, I was able to take in my surroundings. I could just barely see the floor if I looked out far enough. There was also what looked a news stand a ways a way. The airport was also just packed with people, which made sense because it was the end of the semester. People were graduating like he was, people were moving to new places, starting new lives. 

My back was to Audrey’s shirt, so I couldn’t see what was directly in front of me, but I soon figured out where she was.

“Can I get a water please?” she asked. 

She was at the bar. It was a good thing she was hydrating because she was sweating like a pig. When she got her water, I could hear her gulping it down like a maniac. And that sound—the sound of her drinking—made my tummy rumble for the first time in hours. It was lunch time for me. And when my stomach started rumbling, I couldn’t ignore it. It wasn’t something I could fight off. Now that I was totally dependent on Audrey’s milk, it was like an addiction. When I needed it, I needed it right that instant. 

The only problem was, I was an inch tall hidden inside her shirt. She couldn’t see me or hear me. But she had to check on me soon, right? It had been hours since I’d eaten last. She must know that I’m starving, right?

As the minutes passed, my assumption proved incorrect. She just kept drinking glass after glass after glass of water while I starved. 

This bitch fucking forgot about me, I thought. 

I was starting to get a nasty food headache. I needed her milk now, and I was going to get it. I was sitting right on top of the source, so all I needed to do was stimulate the nipple and I’d get more than enough milk to satiate me. 

I flipped myself around and put my head near the top of her nipple. I pushed as hard as I could with my head and hands to get the fabric out of the way. Her nipple was so hard and engorged that the fabric of the shirt was tightly wrapped around it. Eventually, I got my head right in front of her milk duct. I repeatedly jammed my face inside in an effort to stimulate her. 

After three minutes of slamming my face into her nipple, I gave up. Nothing was coming out. I was simply too weak. Then, suddenly, I saw a drop of milk. I slurped it up. The satisfaction was instantaneous. My stomach stopped grumbling and my headache vanished. At this size, that one droplet was enough. But when I tried to unwedge my head from her nipple and her shirt, I found that I was stuck. 

Before I could even react, a stream of milk the width of my entire body shot out of her nipple. I was literally powerless to stop it or escape. At first, I tried to drink it all, but the liquid filled my mouth far quicker than I could swallow it. She made enough milk every day to feed a thousand men my size. So, in effect, I was getting waterboarded…with breast milk. 

Seconds went by and the flood just kept coming faster and faster. The rate at which the milk was hitting my face and body was actually starting to bruise me. I happened to notice Audrey’s breasts moving. I hoped to God that she’d noticed the milk spilling out of her shirt and was going to save me. 

The milk just kept coming for another minute or so. I became less and less aware of Audrey’s movement as I got closer to passing out. My body had gone limp at this point, and I was seeing stars. Just as I was about to lose consciousness, I was fished out of her shirt and carried away from the torture device that was her nipple. 

For a few seconds, I had tunnel vision. The walls of black that surrounded the outer edges of my sight shrank little by little as my senses gradually returned to normal. My breathing was still harried, and I was still unnaturally warm. But at least I was alive. 

“Why couldn’t you just stay put in my shirt? You could have been killed if I didn’t notice you trying to…”

The sound of a door opening and footsteps coming in got Audrey to abruptly stop speaking. Now fully aware of my surroundings, it was clear that she and I were sequestered in a stall in the women’s bathroom. 

With a hushed voice, she continued berating me as I silently hung from her fingers. 

“Do not…EVER…do what you did again. Do you hear me?”

I nodded, but she couldn’t see that. So, she brought me right up to her eye and repeated, “Do you hear me?!”

I nodded emphatically in the face of the swirling blue of her iris. I nodded even though I thought that Audrey should have fed me as soon as we got through security. I didn’t dare voice that to her now though. She was already pissed off enough as it was. 

“Good,” she said resolutely, “Did you get enough milk?”

Still feeling the weight of the milk I’d drank in my stomach, I nodded at her once again. Without saying another word, Audrey moved me away from her enormous eye and toward her shirt. Before wedging me back in between her cleavage, she grew me a few inches. 

“There, now you’re back to three inches tall, and there’s no chance you’ll drown in my milk. Now, just stay there, OK? Our flight leaves in a half hour.”

As loud as I could, I shouted, “Where are we going?”

“That’s for me to know, and for you to wonder,” she cooed as she gently pushed me back to where I belonged. Tucked away in her shirt. Invisible to the rest of the world. Invisible to her even. 

I couldn’t believe that she was still keeping me in the dark. Literally in the darkness of her boobie prison, but figuratively on where we were headed. She didn’t often dominate me this overtly, but I realized that I’d have to come to terms with her ability to do so if I loved her. Which I did. The reality was, she could shrink me, stuff me in her shirt and never let me out if she wanted to. I shivered at that thought and pushed it out of my brain as quickly as I’d thought of it. 

She’d never do that to me, I rationalized. 

I tried to stay awake, but the rocking of her boobs and all the milk in my tummy made it impossible to keep my eyes open. I wanted to be present and aware of my surroundings, but I soon accepted that Audrey was my keeper, my protector, my lover. I trusted her fully and completely. So, I napped as she walked.