- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prepare for the longest chapter of "A Girl Named Jackie" ever! This is some of the most graphic, in-your-face erotica I've ever written. If you like insertion, this is your chapter, as most of this installment revolves around that. Brace yourself!

Also, before you read, I want to give a big thank you to JSM109 (https://www.deviantart.com/jsm109) who helped write a good portion of the insertion scene and the lead up to the blowjob scene at the end of the chapter. Beyond that, he's been helping me plot out the rest of the novel for a good year and a half, and I don't think I've given him proper credit until now. Thanks man, and you've done so much behind the scenes to make this story what it is now. 

JSM also wanted me to let you know that he's writing a brand new comic for openhighhat that's set to come out soon. It's called Little Things Inc. and it'll serve as a sequel to the very popular "Small Mercies." I've linked the preview image for that upcoming comic below. When it comes out, snap that thing up immediately. I've seen additional preview panels, (I won't be sharing of course out of respect to OHH and JSM) but believe me when I tell you, this comic is going to be something else. Thanks again, JSM!

https://www.deviantart.com/openhighhat/art/Little-Things-Inc-Coming-Soon-950985572

Chapter 52:

The day after Desmond left, Audrey had to do the most difficult thing she’d ever done in her life. She sat her kids down and explained why their father was gone. And that he likely wouldn’t be coming back.

 

“But don’t think for a second that this had anything to do with either of you,” she said after explaining everything. “Your father loves you both very much.”

 

Brooke, full of tears, abruptly stood up from the couch. Nate got up too, standing awkwardly behind his much, much taller sister.

 

“If Daddy loves us so much, he wouldn’t have abandoned us!”

 

She tried to say more but was too choked up. In a matter of minutes, Brooke had lost all trust in the man who raised her, and she didn’t blame her.

 

As she bawled, half of Nate’s head was obscured by her left breast. But unlike her, he remained mostly silent. He was stoic now but would most certainly be brooding in his room later.

 

Brooke wasn’t shy about her emotions at all. She stormed off, demanding her brother follow. Nate looked at his mother with dithering eyes, wordlessly asking for permission.

 

“I’ll be fine, sweetie,” Audrey said, gesturing over to Brooke who was standing outside the front door.

 

“Are you sure, Mom?”

 

Brooke shouted, “Let’s go, Nate! I can’t handle being here right now!”

 

Nate whipped his head around to stare down her down. “Jesus, Brooke, for once in your life, don’t run away! We’re all…hurting. Not just you.”

 

She got the hint rather quickly and trudged back in. Audrey patted the loveseat she was sitting in, signaling for them to come closer. Brooke sat down next to her, while Nate was pulled onto Audrey’s lap. All three of them hugged and cried until there was nothing left.

 

Audrey offered them a couple days off from school, but neither wanted to stay home. They wanted to take their minds off things. Audrey, on the other hand, knew she was going to be out of commission for the next week or so. Since Desmond left, she hadn’t yet gone an hour without having vivid homicidal ruminations. Her daydreams usually went like this; she would find Desmond on some boat with Jackie. She climbed aboard, shrunk down the psycho giantess somehow and beat her bloody. Just like she did to her all those years ago. When she was done with her, she’d toss her overboard then focus all her attention on Desmond. She’d pick him up and without even letting him squeak out a pathetic explanation or plead for his life, she’d pump him in and out of her pussy until he suffocated. 

 

Of course, there were variations with this mental plotline. Sometimes she’d feed Desmond to a battered Jackie. Or she’d strap Desmond to her waist like a strap-on and fuck Jackie with his body until neither of them could breathe. Or she’d just squash the two of them underneath her feet and revel in the tiny spots of blood that remained.

 

Knowing that she wasn’t remotely in the right headspace to be giving clinical advice, she canceled all her therapy appointments for that week and referred her clients to other professionals.

 

The one good thing to come out of Desmond’s absence was how much time she got to spend with Brooke and Nate. Normally, they stayed out most of the time. But now they were coming home right after school, doing their homework and hovering in the kitchen while Audrey made dinner. They’d sit down together and eat as a family. Afterwards, they’d migrate into the living room and a watch silly comedy or a mindless action movie. Always choosing to sit as closely as they could to one another, Audrey would plop her giant butt on the couch while Brooke would sit right next to her, with her smaller brother perched atop her lap. As soon as the credits rolled, Audrey would pull them towards her and drown them both with kisses. It was their routine that entire week.

 

One night, at an ungodly hour, Nate woke his mother up after having a nightmare. Thankfully she was wearing underpants and a bra. One with extra, extra-large cups that somehow managed to reduce her visible cleavage. Not an easy feat for someone so busty.

 

He refused to get into all the specifics of the dream but simply said that in it, Audrey left him. Even entertaining that possibility made his voice quiver and his eyes watery.

 

Seeing her son this distraught made her want to want to sob, but she fought her tears and stayed strong for him.

 

“Honey, listen to me. I will never, ever leave you and your sister. Eighteen or not, you’ll always be my babies. Do you understand?”

 

He said nothing, looking right through her.

 

“Look at me, sweetie,” she said, gently taking Nate’s slim face in her meaty hand. “You’re stuck with me, whether you like it or not.”

 

He let out a burst of short laughs as tears continued streaming down his cheeks. She stroked his hair and patted his head.  

 

“Get in bed with me,” she told her son.

 

“What? I’m…Mom, I’m 18 years old.”

 

“You’re never too old to snuggle, OK?”

 

“OK.”

 

Eighty-pound, 4’9” Nate crawled under the covers and nestled himself into his mom’s 6-foot, 300-pound body. Her breasts squished into his back, and his butt rested against her soft stomach. She wrapped her arms around his petite frame and planted gentle kisses on his head until he drifted off.

 

She wasn’t as lucky as her son. Her mind kept her awake, and the one thought she kept getting stuck on was the fact that this was Desmond’s doing. His selfishness, his ego, and his petty desires gave Nate the capacity to imagine his own mother abandoning him.

 

She no longer fantasized about killing Desmond. That would be far too easy. She’d much prefer to keep him alive. That way she could make him feel the same pain she and the kids were left with. She wanted to sit on him until he was flat as a pancake. Fart on him until he puked. Spank him with her fingernail until his ass was beet red and numb.

 

She then wondered if he even missed Brooke and Nate. She honestly didn’t care if he missed her anymore; however, the thought of him not missing his own children was far more upsetting.

 

Did he even think about Brooke and Nate while he was off gallivanting with the world’s biggest bitch? If he was kept in her cleavage all the time, which she suspected was the case, then all that was on his mind was boobs, boobs, boobs.

 

Nate stirred, disrupting her train of thought and steering her mind down a different path. She eyed the top drawer of her bureau. Her sock drawer that also happened to be where she kept the tiny little guy she’d neglected to tell her kids about.

 

She fantasized about growing Nate to be as tall as his sister with the little man’s siphoned height. All it would take to make them equals was an extra 18 inches added to her darling boy’s stature. Maybe she’d tack on the inches gradually. An inch a month until he was as tall as Brooke. To outsiders, it would just appear as though her son was a late bloomer. Such a thing was rare but not unheard of.

 

And that would still leave her with 42 inches to play with. She could give that all to herself, though, she’d probably have to get a bigger house. And an 18-year-old boy having a growth spurt was one thing. A woman in her forties shooting up to nine-and-a-half feet was downright impossible to explain.

 

Then, she stopped herself. She wasn’t even sure what she was going to do with Jackie’s “gift.” The easiest thing to do was to give him his height back and let him leave. She would have done that already if not for the fact that the little guy was the only thing that drank her breast milk. She hated pumping or emptying her udders in the shower. She much preferred the feeling of someone nursing from her nipple. Oddly enough, the little guy suckling from her teat gave her some comfort, even if he couldn’t fit it all in his tiny mouth.

 

But for now, breastfeeding had been her only interaction with the strange, toy-sized man. She hadn’t asked for his name or how old he was. It wasn’t important to her. She’d simply fetch him from the drawer, cradle him in her forearm, grasping his head with her fingertips like a cherry tomato, and press his mouth against her nipple. “Suck,” she’d say. When he was full, she’d pry him off and immediately stow him away.

 

She knew she’d have to deal with him eventually, but now was now the time. Things were too fresh, and his presence reminded her of the people she hated most in this world. Never mind that she had a broken family to mend. 

 

***

 

Audrey woke up the following morning with Nate still sound asleep and glued to her like a lap cat searching for warmth. She edged herself out of bed, not wanting to wake him. For such a big woman, she moved with surprising grace. After pulling the covers over him, she tiptoed over to her desk and grabbed a sticky note. She quickly scribbled down a note for her son and pressed it onto the nightstand, where she knew he’d find it.

 

Take a day off, honey. You might not think you need it, but you do. I’m making Brooke stay home too, and I know the counters are high for you, so don’t feel shy asking her to make you breakfast when you get up.

 

Love you,

Mom

 

Knowing Brooke was an early bird, Audrey threw on her robe and exited into the upstairs hallway to catch her before she got too involved in her morning routine. She knocked gently just in case she was still asleep.

 

“Yeah?” a tired voice came from behind the bedroom door.

 

“Can I come in?”

 

“Mmmhmmm.”

 

Audrey entered to see Brooke still under the covers with her bedside lamp on. She appeared to be scrolling on her phone.

 

“Good, you’re still in bed.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I want you to stay home today, look after your brother. I know he’s been Mr. Stiff Upper Lip all week, but he came into my bedroom crying last night.”

 

She shot up in bed, immediately curious, “Really?”

 

“Crap, I shouldn’t have told you that.”

 

“Did he have a nightmare and go running to Mommy?” she giggled.

 

“Grow up, Brooke.  I need you to spend some time with him, OK? Oh, and get started on breakfast soon. God knows, the boy could use some extra calories.”

 

“Will cereal do?”

 

“No. There’s eggs and bacon in the fridge, alright? And I’ll leave my credit card on the counter for lunch. Today’s my first day back at work, and I have a lot of catching up to do. I’ll probably be home a little later than usual. Eat, watch tv, do whatever, just no fighting, got it?”

 

“Yeah, Mom.”

 

Audrey knew when her daughter was placating her, so she decided to make it a bit clearer.

 

“If he starts getting on your nerves, just go to your room and calm down. Do not put your hands on him.”

 

“Alright, alright,” she looked up from her phone. “I’ll do that.”

 

“Thank you,” Audrey said triumphantly, finally getting a genuine response.

 

She returned to her bedroom to clean up for work. After kicking on the hot water in the master bathroom, she stepped into her precious glass shower to let the steady steamy flow scorch her skin. It was one of those showers where it felt so good that she stood under the water for 10 minutes before realizing she hadn’t even soaped up yet.

 

Normally after a shower, she’d blow dry her hair as soon as she toweled off, but with Nate still sleeping just a few feet away from the bathroom, she decided to let it air dry for a while.

 

Once out of the bathroom, with a custom extra-long towel wrapped around her gigantic torso and a regular-sized one spun around her head, she checked on her son. He was out. Poor thing. He must’ve been so tired.

 

With him still sound asleep, Audrey felt safe getting dressed. Choosing to play it safe, she started by slipping on her panties with her towel still wrapped around her. Then she fetched a bra and quickly stuffed her tits inside the cups.

 

Her work attire, a black and white houndstooth top and a black thigh-high skirt, hung in the closet. She stood in front of her full-length mirror and shimmied the outfit on until it looked right. She had a busy day ahead of her, and even if she wasn’t ready for it, she wanted to look the part. As she was about to leave the room, something crossed her mind, giving her pause.

 

She glanced over at her top drawer. The one that contained the tiny man. Then she looked over at Nate, then back at the drawer. She couldn’t risk either of her kids discovering some rando in the house. Even if he was the size of a small doll. Perhaps it was best if she took him to work with her.

 

She slowly pulled the drawer open, revealing the mini man shoulder deep in her socks. He was on his knees eagerly gawking up at the female visage that occupied his entire field of view. He was simply happy to see something other than complete blackness.

 

“Shhhhh,” she shushed, with a finger up to her mouth.

 

He nodded in agreement.

 

Audrey had no idea what Jackie had told him about her relationship with Desmond, but she wasn’t going to take the risk of him being discovered by Nate. Hell, she didn’t want this strange man to even see her son. So, she took him in her hand, manipulated his nude body until it was straight as an arrow and pushed him down her top headfirst. She kept pushing until his feet disappeared and his little face popped out her underboob so he could breathe.

 

She enjoyed a brief coffee before pouring the rest into a thermos and heading out to her car. That was where she mercifully pulled the tiny man out from her breasts and sat him down in the cupholder.

 

“We’re going to my work now. When we get there, you’re to stay quiet and hidden. I don’t want a peep out of you. At the end of the day, we’ll talk. OK?”

 

“Will you feed me when we get there?” he asked.

 

For some reason, this little man sounded exactly like Desmond in that moment. It was just the way he said what he said. The insistence. The privilege.

 

She snatched him and squeezed hard. From his feet to his nipples, his body was completely in the clutches of her sausage fingers. She squeezed tighter, eliciting a gasp from the young man and a desperate attempt to push away her fingers.

 

He let out a series of harried inhales before meeting her eyes, silently begging to be let free. Suddenly realizing she was hurting him, she let up. He lay in her palm recovering from the intense pressure she’d just exerted on his twiggy exterior.

 

“Sorry, had a hot flash,” she lied as she started the engine. “And yes, I’ll feed you when we get there.”

 

***

 

Seven appointments in a single day weren’t the norm. But today was the first day back after a week off, which caused her neediest clients to stack their appointments for today. She almost cut off one lady wouldn’t stop going on about the employee at the pharmacy who ignored her.

 

All the while, Audrey had her new shrunken man stowed away in her filing cabinet. Her milk knocked him out for a good three hours, but by lunch time, she could hear him rustling about in her papers.

 

She couldn’t be bothered. Not yet. So, as she ate her turkey sandwich, she took him out and slammed his head to her nipple.

 

“I’m not hungry,” he tried to say, but she wasn’t listening. She knew that by forcing him to gulp down her milk, he’d slip into a coma. At least until the end of the day when she was ready for him. A couple of gentle squeezes was all it took for the dam to burst open, and before he knew it, torrents of her sweetness gushed into his mouth and down his throat.

 

“Just drink. That’s it,” she sang to herself as her thick, creamy milk dribbled down his face, coating his miniscule, nude form. She switched nipples after about a minute so her boobs would be even after the feeding.

 

When she thought he had enough, she held him in front of her face to examine him closer for the first time. Measuring the milk-soaked boy by eye, she guessed he was around seven or eight inches. Obviously, he was quite a bit smaller than Desmond, but what he lacked in size, he more than made up for in musculature.

 

Surprised at how well built he was, she brought him closer to her eyes. Upon closer inspection, she noticed his rippling abs. On top of that, he had a defined chest and bulging biceps. His legs were muscular and well-proportioned. Even his lats flared out.

 

He looked like a model. A beautifully carved, svelt body was hanging from her fingers.

 

Then she glanced at his face. He was clearly young, still possessing rather boyish features. Prominent rosy cheeks, a round jaw, and sparse facial hair. But judging from his development, he was an adult. He couldn’t have been much older than Nate.

 

Naughty thoughts populated her head as she rotated his body to see his backside. It was perhaps even more impressive than his front. She mused about how she’d always wanted Desmond to get in slightly better shape. Now, thanks to the woman he ran off with, a man with a perfectly sculpted body was dangling right in front of her.

 

It took all her willpower not to do things to him right then. It wasn’t safe when he was in a milk coma. Besides, a client could arrive early.

 

Before she could change her mind and give into her impulses, she lowered the snoozing man back into his resting place.

 

Four hour-long sessions later, Audrey was finally free and clear. She hopped up out of her seat as soon as her last client left and locked the door to her office. Next, she whipped out her phone and texted Brooke.

 

Gonna be a little later than I thought. Order some pizza and enough for me too, please. Just don’t wait up.

 

Her needs were getting more intrusive, and the tingling sensation she felt beneath her skirt was now impossible to ignore. She hadn’t pleasured herself since Desmond left, and until today, she hadn’t realized how much she missed it.

 

She flung open the drawer and slung the tiny man up onto her desk. He was roused from sleep and stumbled onto his butt. Her finger nudged him back to his feet.

 

“Hey, so I know we were going to have a talk, but I’m not in a talking mood if you catch my drift.”

 

His eyes widened, and he stepped back in fear.

 

“What?” she asked.

 

“Jackie warned me you’d eventually…”

 

“Eventually what?” she cocked her head in annoyance.

 

“Eventually…use me.”

 

She momentarily sulked, furious at how Jackie knew her sexual proclivities. Her anger quickly waned though, giving way to a much more powerful emotion. Lust.

 

“Hate to say it, little one, but Jackie was right.”

 

She pinched him by the waist and moved him back toward a familiar location on her body. Her nipples. Once again, she squeezed her tits, though this time, it wasn’t to feed him. Milk sprayed out onto the tiny man.

 

“Does this stuff ever stop coming?!” he screamed, as the unbelievably hard flow splashed all over his face and body. She didn’t hear a word.

 

Once she deemed him thoroughly lubed up, she ripped off her skirt, tearing the fabric a bit. Then, off came her panties. Finally, she rested her feet on the edge of her desk and reclined her chair until her pussy was properly angled to receive her new toy.

 

“Ready?” she said out of courtesy. She didn’t really care otherwise.

 

“J…just be gentle!” he pleaded up to her, accepting his fate as he stared down the glistening opening to her vagina inches away from him. Jackie had trained him for this, but it didn’t make it any less terrifying.

 

“I’m afraid I can’t make any promises. Not after the week I just had.”

 

“F…fuck,” he mumbled, as he blinked away the breastmilk in his eyes. Thankfully, he had the sense to take a deep breath. Musky air filled his lungs.

 

Like a battering ram, she plunged the little man headfirst into her soaked, unshaven vagina. She was already dripping with pre cum, so there was no need for foreplay. Her pussy was starving for attention and swallowed him up with ease. It clenched down around his head and shoulders for maximum friction and pleasure.

 

The full-figured woman gasped and rolled her head back upon his entrance. She wiggled him in deeper, but slow, so she could enjoy his hard little muscles grazing past every millimeter of her. He was so ripped that she could even make out his abs and his back muscles gliding along her erogenous walls.

 

Her head kicked all the way back and her mouth fell agape as she continued driving him in further. When his head poked the end of her canal, her entire body shuddered.

 

“Oooohhhhh!” she squealed.

 

He was up to his knees inside her. This left his muscular thighs pressed right up against the shallow, sensitive parts of her pussy.

 

In a stark change of pace, Audrey gripped his ankles with her fingertips and started jiggling him about as fast as she could. To her, this made his entire body shake like an actual vibrator.

 

“Oh gggod! That feels…uggghhh, so good!”

 

Inside, he was being manipulated as if he were a joystick, ricocheting from wall to wall. Staying conscious was proving to be more and more difficult. He couldn’t see a thing. He could only smell, taste, touch and hear. But those four senses were getting assaulted so vigorously that they were more than enough.

 

Every few seconds, a fresh helping of hot cum sprayed out of her, recoating the tiny man. Her downpour was so mighty that it literally pried his lips apart, forcing him chug it all down. Her juices didn’t taste terrible, but they certainly didn’t taste good. They were like her. Bitter and overpowering. And the flow was so constant that her cum filled his mouth faster than he could it down. Soon his nose and even his ears were bursting at the seams.

 

The poor guy was in a constant battle to breathe, coughing up her fluid while her pussy walls gripped and squeezed his body like a snake, forcing whatever oxygen he did get right back out. And Audrey wasn’t slowing down her abuse. As her pussy continued constricting around him, his entire body began to ache. He felt like one giant bruise. Worse yet, he was now seeing stars. Fearing the worst, he quickly figured out that his only hope was to fight for quick breaths, and gradually replenish his air supply.

 

 

With that strategy, he staved off unconsciousness for a little while longer. Now that he was a touch more lucid, he could hear Audrey was grunting and at some points howling. For a moment, his chest swelled with pride. For months, he’d felt useless and now, even if he was being brutally assailed by this middle-aged wacko of a therapist, at least he was serving a purpose. He was making her wail with pleasure.

 

Before he could carry on reveling in what little prowess he had left, another torrent of cum flooded past, drenching his entire body in one fell swoop. This instantly reminded him of his low rank in life: forced to gulp down this woman’s syrupy deposits like a good little toy.

 

Meanwhile, on the outside, Audrey was hankering for more. The mini tremors her little vibrator was giving off no longer did it for her. She needed more. So, she wrapped her fingers around the boy’s legs and began pulling him out.

 

For a moment, the boy thought she might finally be done with him. He could feel her bush tickling his slimy skin as he slipped out of her nearly all the way. But just before his head came free, the big lady plunged him right back into herself. 

 

 

 

Her thrusts started slow. She corkscrewed his body with each pull and push, giving herself a better feel for his for his muscular yet tiny shoulders. Despite being smaller than Desmond, he felt amazing. He was nice and girthy while being stiff as a board. Little by little, she quickened her pace, every so often stopping to twist him around once he was lodged all the way inside, only to resume her steady rhythm of pumping.

 

Rapid squelching sounds echoed throughout the room and gooey secretions oozed down from her opening and onto her chair, all while repeatedly stabbing her toy into her pussy with focused agitation. The toy that Jackie had so thoughtfully given her. God did that piss her off.

 

“That fucking cunt knows me too well,” she grunted, driving the little man further into herself to reach depths he hadn’t yet plumbed. His button nose rubbed against her cervix, making her eyelids flutter involuntarily at the outright euphoria. She held him there for several seconds, nudging him deeper and deeper. Shivering ecstasy roiled her whole body. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her spine tingled. Her skin burned.

 

She was so close.

 

“FFFUCK! God damn Desmond, telling her all my secrets. OHHHHH! Yessss!”

 

Despite all of her frenzied pumping, the waist-deep man could still register that Audrey was talking amid her grunts and moans. Her words rumbled through her body, the shockwaves encircling him. He could literally feel her each and every syllable resonating in his bones. Through that alone he was able to pick up on a few words. Cunt, Desmond, and secrets.

 

That was my problem. Desmond. I didn’t FUCKING break him in. He never obeyed me. Not like he did with Jackie. Ffffuck…she owned him like I never could. That’s gonna change with you little man! OHHHH! Fuck yes! Take it, you little bitch! Fucking take it! Yes! YES! OHHHHHHHH!”

 

She rammed the little man into her cervix once again, which opened the flood gates. In an orgasm-fueled energy rush, Audrey rocketed to her feet and began thrusting the little man in and out of her at lightning speed. Her cum gushed out and glommed onto his legs, dripping onto the floor as she kept pumping her human dildo.

 

With the deluge of cum splattering down onto him, he could no longer feel anything but the endless streams shriveling up his already pruned skin. As intense as this was, he rejoiced. She was cumming, which surely meant this whole ordeal was about to be over.

 

Audrey slid him back out, not yet steady on her feet. She made sure her chair was behind her and fell back into it heaving out a blissful sigh.

 

She gripped his legs and carried him up to her face, dangling him upside down. Boy, was he a mess. His body was littered with pubes, and he was covered in so much of her cum that his eyes were mere slits. Even his arms, each of which swayed lifelessly past his head, dripped with it. His mouth was the only part not gunked up, but only because he was so busy coughing and hacking it up from his lungs as he hung from her fingers. She couldn’t help but marvel at the sheer amount of spunk on his body. As fascinated as she was, he deserved a moment’s rest. So, she allowed him a moment to recuperate.

 

It was good that the little guy had so much cum smattered on him. She liked her men well lubed. However, she could do without so many pubes, using a finger to pluck a few of them off. Once she was done with that, she turned him, still wheezing and trying to catching his breath, and held him underneath her pursed lips. Figuring a little more moisture wouldn’t hurt, she spat. Not hard. But with enough force that it would stick. She watched his face wrinkle into a grimace as the saliva dripped down his head and along the rest of his body.

 

Not satisfied, she spat again, this time onto his chest. Using her fingers, she quickly rubbed it in.

 

As the warm saliva coated the trapped man, he realized that she wasn’t done with him. He wanted to cry, anything to keep him from the intense suffering. But he didn’t have the energy. She’d drained him of everything. Sucked him dry. Left him a husk. And that was only the first round.

 

Audrey dragged the chair in close, as if she were about to sit in it. Instead, she squatted down only slightly, so that her ass hovered above the seat. Reaching down between her legs, she lined the little man up with the center of the seat, directly beneath her ass. He no longer had the energy to stand on his own, not without collapsing. So, Audrey used two fingers to hold his feet down while her thumb forced the rest of his body upright.

 

As his vision started to clear from the film of cum and spit that had dripped away, the little guy got a clearer view of what was about to come down on him. Hovering above was the oversized ass of the giant woman that had fucked him ragged. She was so up close that he could make out every blemish and imperfection. Every pockmark and patch of cellulite. There was a lot of cellulite. A lot more than a younger, more normal-sized person would have. She was so towering, beefy and mature. Much bigger, heavier, and older than anyone he ever pictured himself with. And her bush. It wasn’t a forest, but it certainly was hairy, nearly extending to the base of her crack.

 

Every inch of her was blown up and shoved so near that even the littlest details were alarming. He wasn’t ready for that kind of raw, up-close intimacy. Certainly not from someone that looked and acted like her. She was so big, bossy and aggressive. She was the epitome of an angry mom he’d usually do his best to avoid. And now here he was, being held down under the gaping, cavernous pussy of the scariest angry mom he’d ever seen.

 

Despite his now clear vision, his ears were clogged with so much spit and pussy juice that he had a hard time hearing anything. He could make out a constant muffling and booming coming from above. It sounded like talking, but he couldn’t actually understand any of it.

 

Audrey was in fact talking to him, or more like at him. She didn’t care if he was listening or even if he had the capacity to listen. She was still under the effects of a post-orgasmic haze and rambling.

 

“I let Des get away with everything. But you won’t. No. I own you, little man. Whatever sliver of independence might’ve had before, that’s gone now. You’ll live for me, and no one else. You’ll worship me, and the ground I walk on. You’ll wait in my dark drawer for hours upon hours, hoping, praying, YEARNING for your lovely owner to slide it open and grace you with her wonderful face!” Audrey bellowed.

 

“And I’m gonna take all your height. Every, last, fucking inch of it. Just like Jackie did with Des. Just like Jackie did to Des. God, yes!”

 

He could hear her voice going up, and her fingers were now pressing down even harder on his feet. Horrified but unable to look away, he saw her huge, bloated ass slowly start lowering towards him. Her hairy vag, still ruddy from their last bout, was opening up more as she continued to squat down. He felt her maneuver his body like a woman would a dick, lining him up with her opening. The acrid smell of sweaty ass and cum was so thick in the air that it made him drunk.

 

“Please,” he sputtered, spewing more leftover cum from his mouth as he spoke, “G…give me a break. I could barely breathe before and—”

 

Audrey ignored his pleas and continued sitting down until her bushy lips scratched against his head. She rubbed around his face tickling and teasing the boy.

 

“I don’t care how long it takes. I’ll fuck the fight right out of you.” 

 

“WAIT, please, I’ll do anything! I’ll do whatever you—"

 

She then wiggled herself down, working past his head and broad shoulders, and down his entire length. Her fat ass cheeks spread across the seat of the chair as she pressed her hips down and against the seat. She had taken in his entire eight-inch body with ease.

 

“And poof! You’re gone,” she said, delighting in how wonderfully he filled her up.

 

She’d make him disappear over and over for the better part of an hour. She happily bounced away on her living toy, fucking the life out him. She hopped her fat ass up and down his form, giving herself quite the workout. Gallons and gallons of cum had squirted all over him and onto her chair. He was standing in a puddle of it, his feet completely submerged.

 

By that point, she wasn’t even sure how many orgasms she had had. Four? Five maybe? It didn’t matter. She was a woman on a mission. A mission to finally get what’s hers. Gone were the days where she’d waste hours of her time fretting over the petty concerns of a little napoleon.

 

All those years spent doting on Des. Letting him fuck her mouth with his micro dick. Pulling down her shirt at the drop of a hat when he was hungry. Carrying him around on her shoulder like his own chauffeur. And for what? And for what? To be abandoned without so much as a phone call? Left alone after all those years, forced to clean up the giant mess he made?

 

Not anymore. She didn’t have to cater to that pathetic man’s whims, or any man’s at that. The eight-inch human fuck stick she was currently bouncing on was going to have to stand there and take it. She decided when they were done. Not him.

 

“Uggghhh, right there, you little bitch. Don’t you move an inch.”

 

By this point, he was barely aware of his own existence. After being sat on over and over again, thrusted into her powerful cunt with each bounce, and crushed by three hundred pounds of middle aged pussy, he barely knew what was real. All he knew for sure was that the darkness and moistness of the cave he was repeatedly getting driven into would be forever. He’d never escape. He was going to die there.

 

A small part of him was OK with that. Throughout what felt like a days-long ordeal, he’d managed to spurt out several orgasms of his own. The first one was unlike anything he’d ever felt. At least he wouldn’t die a virgin. He never had anyone before all of this. And despite Audrey being far different than what had originally pictured for himself, what with her being overweight, a couple decades older, and completely unshaven, pussy was still pussy.  Besides, he wasn’t just inside her. He was inside her completely. His whole body cocooned. Enveloped. Surrounded by her warmth. He was the sword, and she was the sheathe. It was as magical as it was nightmarish.

 

Though each orgasm helped distract him from the crushing weight of Audrey’s hulking body, they were a gift of diminishing returns. By what had to be his third or fourth orgasm, he was left with a humming pain in his groin that only got worse each time she squatted down on the chair and slotted him inside herself.

 

She couldn’t have been happier with her little toy. He was as stiff and alert as she could expect of someone in his situation. In fact, they had been going at it for so long that even she was starting to get tired. All that squatting was making her legs cramp. She needed to switch things up.

 

Audrey gave him one last sit for good luck, grinding and humping her heavy cheeks against the plush fabric. Satisfied with that last little booty hug, she stood back up. The little guy went right up with her, still fully inserted, and gripped secure by her pussy.

 

With her legs solidly underneath her, Audrey grasped his ankles between her fingers and started pumping him in and out. It was like before, only now she was standing.

 

God was it hot. Her being the one to do the fucking. She felt it before, with Des, but never on this kind of level. Not without repercussions. 

 

Quickening her pace substantially, she noticed his body was going flaccid. Apparently, he was starting to get tired around the same time she was.

 

“Buck up, buttercup! Now is not the time to go limp!”

 

She clamped her fingers around his legs and her vagina around his upper body to wake the boy up. Clearly, he needed a rousing.

 

Thankfully, her strategy worked, and he flexed his muscles as best he could for her. Still a little wobbly for her liking, but she wasn’t going to complain any further. Desmond would have been dead by now.

 

Audrey thrusted the little man in a more controlled manner than she was able to when she was on top. She had rhythm now. A quarter beat in. A quarter beat out. She loved starting slow, building things up for herself and her toy. 

 

But she got bored of that song rather quickly. She sped up to eighth beats. It was the normal pace she’d use to stroke a man’s cock or fuck herself using a dildo. For her, it got things moving. It got the juices flowing. Soon, droplets of cum were dripping down, past all the action, and onto the hardwood floor. It felt so good that her free hand needed something to do. She reached for her head and clutched her sweaty, auburn brown hair.

 

 

Back down under, the pressure on the little man had not relented one bit. Her pussy still clamped down hard, adhering to every contour of his form. He could not move a millimeter, growing more inanimate by the second. The crushing force she was exerting on his torso was staggering but still a shred tolerable. It was like the most extreme workout he’d ever put himself through.

 

The pressure on his head, and by extension, his brain, was another thing entirely. His skull was getting crushed, creating a headache so excruciating that basic functions like breathing and swallowing were becoming impossible to perform. With every thrust, the pain in his head throbbed, stabbed and stung all at once. His mouth hung open in exhausted agony, which meant her juices were charging unabated down his throat into his stomach and into his lungs.

 

It was too much for him. He finally blacked out.

 

Again, his body was slacking. This close to the finish line? Typical man, leaving all the work for her. Audrey sped up even further, furiously pumping him in and out of herself. There was no more rhyme or reason to her thrusts. She was so close she could taste it. She was literally squirting over the little man and onto the floor, and he was quitting on her now? Nuh uh. Not with him.

 

She pulled him out and angrily flicked him in the chest. Pussy juice jetted out from his mouth like the spout of a water fountain. Knowing he still needed to cough it all it all up, while at the same time not wanting to lose her arousal, she flipped him around and started using him feet first.

 

She continued pumping away as he hacked up every ounce of her thick cum. She kept her prior speed and aggression but found that his legs simply weren’t wide enough to have the same effect on her. His upper body was so much more broad and solid. 

 

So, once he was done coughing, she flipped him right side up and shoved him right back in head-first so deep his head was bumping her cervix.

 

With only a few more furious thrusts of her half-broken toy, she could feel the beginnings of an orgasm washing over her. Her head was swimming. Her skin was tingling. She felt warm all over. Her body was writhing in anticipation.

 

“Just…a few…more…seconds…and I’ll…be…”

 

At this point, she was pumping so hard that her toy had gone fully limp. For all she knew, she’d finally killed him. But it didn’t matter. She had arrived.

 

Audrey screamed at the top of her lungs, finally achieving the pure, uncaring bliss the prior five orgasms couldn’t give her. Her legs turned to jelly, and she fell back into her soaking wet chair. She grinned dumbly at the ceiling, relishing these moments of pleasure, forgetting everything that was wrong in her life.

 

Unconsciously, her pussy loosened up, spitting out her toy onto the chair. He fell in a heap, splashing into in a cum puddle bigger than he was. Not that he would remember it. He wasn’t the least bit awake.

 

After two minutes of panting, Audrey recovered enough to sit up straight. That was when she found the little man; eyes closed, body bruised, and helplessly drowning in her own womanly excretions.

 

She snapped out of her orgasmic stupor and realized the gravity of the situation. She picked him up and held his body to her ear.

 

She breathed a sigh of relief. “Thank God. He’s still breathing.”

 

Overjoyed that she hadn’t accidentally killed him, she decided she would hold him in her hand for the whole ride home. Her panties were too risky. She could easily get hot and bothered again and lose control. Her cleavage was too tight, especially after what he just endured. And her purse was too crowded. Her hand was the safest place for him.

 

Audrey wiped herself down the best she could and got dressed. Before swaddling her sleeping toy in her hand, she whispered down to him, “Never thought you’d have a harder day at work than me.”

 

***

 

Audrey woke up the next morning rejuvenated. On her pillow next to her was her toy, still sound asleep and caked in dried cum and loose pussy hairs. She giggled at how ridiculous he looked. When she got home she had meant to wash it all off, but it was so late that she simply fell into bed with him. She must’ve fallen asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

 

He looked so cute all curled up, totally oblivious to how silly he looked. She wanted to wake him up and play with him more than anything. That was, until her stomach shrieked like a witch.


Then she remembered the pizza she told Brooke to order the night before. She charged downstairs in yesterday’s clothes and frantically searched the fridge for sustenance. The slices were in Ziploc bags. Seven were left.

 

“Wow, Brooke actually left me some,” she said aloud.

 

She kicked the oven on, and threw six slices in, minus the one she munched on while plodding back upstairs to her room. Wanting her privacy, she clicked the door locked and crawled onto her wonderful memory foam mattress to eat her pizza in peace while she waited for her toy to wake up.

 

It took him a lot longer to rise than she would have hoped. So, she decided to pull her hair into a pony tail and change into sweatpants and a T-shirt to start the day. She sucked down all six slices, cleaned the kitchen, mowed the lawn, and took a shower. He slept through all of that. Her impatience almost took over, but she stayed disciplined.

 

“What am I doing waiting around for him to wake up? Am I that pathetic?”

 

After three hours of impulse baking, which yielded chocolate chip cookies, fudge brownies and cupcakes, she realized that yes, she was that pathetic. She couldn’t wait for the new chapter of her life as the owner of a young man to begin.

 

She left all her baked treats on the counter for her kids to find and rushed back upstairs to her conquest. He was zonked out. She still felt guilty waking him up, so for several minutes she just watched his tiny, muscly chest rise and fall. She couldn’t get over how adorable he was. But after ten minutes of total motionlessness, she couldn’t wait anymore.

 

She scooped him up into her hand and gently nuzzled him with her finger. He began to stir.

 

“Honey, it’s time to wake up,” she cooed.

 

He stretched like a kitten and finally sat up. He went to rub his eyes but realized his hands were covered in gobs and gobs of dried cum. In fact, his entire body was covered in the dried-up gunk, along with sparse, kinky pubic hairs that had become stuck to him. He looked up at her and cowered, hiding his head in his hands.

 

Audrey noticed his flinching. It didn’t surprise her, not after what she put him through. “C’mon, sweetie. Let’s get you cleaned up.”

 

She washed him in the sink, which brought back memories of Desmond, but she pushed them aside. That was in the past. This was the here and now.

 

Once the little guy was dry and smelling fresh, she threw off her T-shirt and fed him from her nipple. But only enough to quench his hunger. She didn’t want him to fall right back asleep. It was time to talk. Feeling lazy, she got back under the covers and placed him on her lap. She peered over her towering tits and saw him shivering.

 

“Are you cold, baby?” she asked.

 

He, of course, took note of this change in tone from his, for lack of a better term, owner. All last week, she wasn’t calling him honey or sweetie or baby. And last night, she fucked him for so hard and long that she nearly killed him. But whatever that meant to her, it must have changed things between them. He was still intimidated, but he wasn’t about to miss out on her kindness.

 

“Y-yeah. A little.”

 

Audrey fetched him one of her long, black socks and dropped him inside. Instantly, he was warmer, even just from the body heat of her hands touching the sock. The heat coming from sitting on her giant lap also helped a great deal.

 

He took notice of her gigantic, completely nude breasts for the first time now that he wasn’t cold or covered in her cum. He couldn’t believe boobs that big could be attached to a woman her size, as big as she was. His cock twitched uncontrollably at the sight of nipples that were nearly the size of his head. He hoped she didn’t notice it digging into her leg.

 

He did a quick mental comparison and guessed that they were easily close to double the size of her head. They were so huge, in fact, that in his present position—lying down in a sock on her thighs—it was impossible to see her entire face unobstructed. Everything above her eyebrows were visible.

 

Annoyed that she couldn’t properly converse with her toy, Audrey parted her perky, mountainous boobs in the spirit of Moses, giving both a clearer view of one another.

 

“Sorry for these things. They sometimes get in the way,” she said.

 

Now able to see her face, he realized that Audrey was quite an attractive woman. Her body was weighty and intimidating, but her profile was just the opposite. Her hazel-brown eyes exuded warmth and sympathy. She had some slight wrinkles around the eyes and corners of her mouth, but her skin was a bright and healthy beige. Her lips were a deep red despite wearing no makeup, and they boasted thick and full proportions.

 

After drinking in her foxy, yet dignified good looks, he stared up at her silently. He simultaneously was waiting for her to say the first word and trying desperately not to steal glances at her tits now that they were spilling down the sides of her torso. She was reclined against her headboard and gazing right back at him.

 

Reclined against her headboard, she finally asked him, “Are you sore?”

 

“Y..yes,” he said, wrapped inside her cotton sock. “N-nothing’s broken though. Just some…bruises.”

 

“I’m sorry I was so hard on you, sweetie. You felt so good, and I got carried away.”

 

Though her apology didn’t entirely wash away his fear of her, it certainly helped. He was completely powerless and in her care. The fact that she even felt the need to apologize to him made him feel a lot better.

 

“That’s ok, ma’am.”

 

Audrey's face soured. “Ma’am? Nuh uh. Don’t call me that. I’m your Mommy. OK?”

 

“O-ok,” he stammered.

 

She frowned. “Say it.”

 

Realizing what she wanted, he corrected himself, “Y…yes, Mommy.”

 

“Good boy.”

 

She let the silence hang for a moment or two, before letting an obvious smile write itself all over her face.

 

“God, I hate that I’m enjoying you so much considering you came from Jackie,” she laughed. “Did she…trick you into this?”

 

He sighed. “I g…guess you could say that. I w…was an i…intern at her clothing line. I did m…marketing and stuff. And I—”

 

She cut him off, resting her chunky thumb over his lips.

 

“Take a deep breath, baby. You’re tripping over your words. Please, you don’t need to be so scared of me.”

 

He wasn’t so sure of that, but when she lifted her finger and ceased to muzzle him, he did what she said. He tried to get a handle on his breathing and calm his heart.

 

“Take your time,” she softly said, as he took deep breaths.

 

After a minute, he found that he was inhaling and exhaling normally. He looked up at her for permission to continue. She nodded.

 

“Throughout my three months at Jackie’s company, she never came to the office. But one day...”

 

Audrey sat rapt, listening to every word.

 

“She…just showed up,” he continued. “Came right up to my desk and said she was there for me. Everyone around me was flabbergasted. I followed her into her gigantic office. She told me I wasn’t working out, and that she had to ‘reassign’ me. I thought that just meant she was transferring me to another department, but to her it meant permanently shrinking me.”

 

“She told you it was permanent?” Audrey cut in.

 

“Yeah…and that she was going to train me. Break me in for you.”

 

Audrey disregarded Jackie’s diabolical scheme for the time being. “You look and sound really young. How old are you exactly?”

 

“Umm…19.”

 

She glanced at her phone on her nightstand, which unbeknownst to him, held all his precious height. A pang of guilt struck her gut. He was so young. So much life left ahead of him.

 

“How long have you been this small?”

 

“I don’t know. What month is it now?”

 

Audrey’s eyes widened. Had Jackie kept him that isolated?

 

“It’s April, honey.”

 

“Then it’s been…seven months.”

 

She scoffed, instantly putting two and two together.

 

“What?” he asked.

 

“Jackie shrunk you right around the time my pig of a husband snuck off with her to a fancy restaurant. Which means she was plotting to steal him from me the entire time we were in marriage counseling. She used you as her spiteful little cherry on top of her revenge sundae.”

 

“Sounds like a classic case of wrong place at the wrong time. Story of my life,” he grumbled.

 

She lifted a hand and petted him through the sock. “Don’t get down on yourself. What happened to you isn’t fair, but we can make the best of it. I know I haven’t been all that nice to you. And last night…I went a little too far. I’m an aggressive lover. There’s no changing that, but I can learn to keep things more in check.” 

 

The little guy was no longer avoiding her gaze. Nor was his attention split between her face and her boobs. This almost made Audrey stop and smile.

 

“And I may have said some pretty harsh stuff in the heat of things, but that was just dirty talk. You’ll learn that it’s just a way I like to keep things interesting. Outside of all that, I want you to know that you’ll always be safe with me.”

 

“Thanks, Audrey. I mean, Mommy.”

 

“So, little one,” she said, lightly patting his butt. “We’ve known each other for more than a week, and I still don’t know your name.”

 

“Oh, my bad. My name is—”

 

“You know what?” she interrupted. “Don’t tell me. You’re with me now, so I think I ought to give you a new name. Any ideas?”

 

“Is Dick too on the nose?” he asked.

 

She let out a hearty laugh, surprised he was already cracking jokes. She’d basically just told him she’s going to own him like a pet, yet he still had a sense of humor. He was a keeper.

 

“Yes, I think so. How about…Steely Dan?”

 

“Do I have a choice in the matter?” he asked.

 

“No, not really, but I’ll listen to your input.”

 

“I’m not into that name.”

 

“OK, yeah me neither. Was just something that crossed my mind. Let me think. How about, um, Jackhammer? Wait no, I don’t want anything with Jack in the name. Jack. Jackie. Ew.”

 

The two sat there for a long time brainstorming. Sometimes coming up with goofy names for him, and other times proposing serious ones. But ironically, it was the little man who would get them the closest to coming up with his new name.

 

“How about Willie?” he said. “That was my grandpa’s name, and he was like the coolest guy ever. I definitely wouldn’t mind being named after him. Besides, Willie is another word for…you know.”

 

“That’s good! You know what’d be even better?”

 

His heart sank. He really thought she’d let him pick his own name for a second.

 

“What?” he asked.

 

“Instead of Willie, I think it’d be cute to call you Dilly. You know, short for dildo.”

 

Her toothy grin told him that he’d been named. He was Dilly now. He crawled out of his sock and extended a hand in introduction as he would have done before he shrunk.

 

“Nice to meet you. I’m Dilly. And you are?”

 

“I’m Audrey,” she struggled to get out, giggling at how quickly he accepted his degrading, yet endearing new name. “Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Dilly.”

 

They shook hands. Well, he shook her finger. But it was enough to make him remember what it felt like to be respected. Sort of. His name was now Dilly after all.

 

Now that they were properly acquainted, Audrey grabbed him and held him up to her face. She cycled her glances from his face to his cock.

 

“Well, Dilly, first order of business is for me to show you my appreciation. You did an exceptional job, sweetie. Especially for your first time with me,” she beamed.

 

Dilly blushed as he nervously smiled back at her beaming face. Hours ago, this fleshy older woman terrified him. Now he stood in her hand, nervous as a schoolgirl. He wasn’t sure how she’d react, but the thought of lying to her made him sick to his stomach.

 

“A…actually, that was my first time. P…period.” he stammered. He could feel her warm grip around him tighten slightly as he braced himself for giggling.

 

Only instead of that, he was met with the biggest proudest grin he could have imagined. 

 

“Oh my god, seriously?! That was your first time?” She excitedly asked.

 

He was so close to her face that he was bombarded with spittle and the lingering smell of pizza. “Umm, yes?”

 

Audrey could hardly contain herself. She practically squealed at the revelation that his entire sexual history consisted solely of her. This 19-year-old, eight-inch specimen. It was perfect. He was perfect. But none of it made any sense.

 

“How?” she gently asked. “I mean, look at you. You’re like a little Adonis.”

 

Dilly looked down shyly. It was a difficult and embarrassing question for him to answer. But he couldn’t ignore it. Not solely because she was so big and bossy and quick to anger. Those things were still on his mind of course, especially after last night. But part of him didn’t want to let her down. There was a nascent longing in his gut to make her happy.  

 

“I…I wasn’t always like this. Sure, I was fit. But Jackie…well, she kinda took things to a new level,” he said.

 

A knowing smirk formed across her face. “So, Jackie made you extra buff because she thought I’d like it.”

 

“Y..yeah.”

 

“She wasn’t wrong,” Audrey admitted. “But still, even without all those muscles, you’d be a solid eight at worst. Way more handsome than Des ever was.”

 

Dilly was struggling to keep things together. Not because she was mean or anything, but out of sheer humiliation. He just wanted to hide away.

 

Audrey took notice. “Aww, it’s OK, Dilly! Mommy loves that she was your first. She was just curious is all. Since you’ve been such a good little toy.”

 

Dilly smiled and relaxed a little. “I guess… I was always a little shy. Girls thought that I was weird, so I mostly kept to myself.”

 

“Well, if it makes you feel any better, I don’t have a super high…body count? Is that what the kids call it?”

 

“Y…yeah.”

 

“Up until last week, I had been with the same man since I was your age. Nineteen. I never strayed. Never went on dating apps. I barely even looked at porn for fuck’s sake! Him, on the other hand, that little rat bastard! He was doing all sorts of thing behind my—”

 

She suddenly noticed Dilly retreating from her as she raised her voice. She immediately stopped.

 

“Enough about my ex,” she said. “Dilly, I think you're just great. No bad habits to fix, and you’re already housebroken. I can train you to fit me perfectly. Both physically speaking, and my lifestyle.”

 

Dilly smiled up at Audrey’s proud face. It felt good being accepted, even if he didn’t have a choice.

 

“C’mere you,” his owner boomed.

 

All of a sudden, his head was brought towards her pursed lips. Not those lips. The ones on her face. And instead of being spat on like the night before, she continued moving him closer until his face was forcibly pressed against them. Warm breath and saliva coated his face as her lips gummed and squashed around half his head. Her wriggly tongue licked and lapped at his features while a deep and powerful “MMmmmm” reverberated through his skull. 

 

Muah!

 

Audrey pried his face away, giggling at how sloppy her kiss was. She used her free hand to break the strand of drool that had tethered her upper lip to his forehead. He looked adorable, covered in her saliva and completely breathless after their first kiss together. It wasn’t entirely one-sided. She could feel his little thingy pulsing against her grip.

 

“Sorry, Mommy’s a bit of a messy kisser. Now, I know that was our first kiss. But was that yours as well?”

 

“What do you mean?” Dilly asked.

 

“I mean, was that the first time a woman ever kissed you?”

 

“Like on the cheek?”

 

Audrey chuckled slightly. “No, not on the cheek, silly. On the lips. Was that your first kiss on the lips?”

 

Dilly looked away in shyness again. He couldn’t help it. “Y…yeah.”

 

“Awww, that’s so adorable, Dilly! There’s gonna be a lot of firsts between us.”

 

Dilly smiled and nodded back.

 

Audrey looked at him intently. “Well, if you’ve never so much as kissed a girl, I’m betting that a girl’s never sucked you off.”

 

“N…n…no,” he stammered. He was so turned on and nervous, being manhandled by this jiggly, big-bodied older woman, that even one-word responses were a struggle.

 

Audrey looked at him questioningly. “Hmm, that just won’t do.”

 

The well-fed woman brought his waist up towards her lips and opened her grip slightly. Dilly’s little soldier was throbbing as she exhaled warm breath onto him. Little to her of course. Relatively speaking, he was quite large. 

 

Audrey felt him shaking in her hand. With him so close to her mouth, and in her hand, it couldn’t possibly be from the cold. How could a guy that looked like him be so nervous? Her big size and beefy build likely didn’t help. Plus, she had been mean and extremely harsh with him last night. But that was over. Well…the mean part at least. Audrey wasn’t about to go easy on him the next time she decided to use him. She liked it rough, and that wouldn’t change. But blowjobs were a great way for her to reward him. Plus, he was a young man. And every young man needs his release.

 

“Try to relax, dear. I’ve been told I’m good at this,” she said calmly.

 

Audrey pressed her lips on the head of his cock and kissed it. That didn’t really have the desired effect of being a gentle foray into a BJ, a new experience for her tiny toy. Her lips were thicker than his dick itself, so instead of feeling like a kiss to Dilly, it felt more like two giant pillows squeezing down on him.

 

Nonetheless, the way her lips wrapped around his little winky was just divine. Now that he was in position, his little legs dangling just below her chin and his head cuddled up to her nose, she began sucking. To her, his cock was akin to a thumbtack, only not sharp at all. Was it ridiculously hard? Yes. Pulsating? You betcha. She even thought she could make out his eensy weensy little veins bulging.

 

She rocked her lips back and forth, seesawing his little thing and covering his groin and abs with saliva. She found it cute that his cock didn’t even break past her lips into her mouth. It was that tiny.

 

Still gripping him by the torso, she had to stifle a giggle. He couldn’t keep his mouth closed, nor stop his thin line of drool from leaking out. His eyes involuntarily shut every time she slurped down on him, and he kept hugging the tip of her nose. She wished he would kiss it, but she’d teach him how to treat a lady soon enough. This wasn’t about getting him to be the perfect lover right away. This was about welcoming him into his new role as her servant, pet, toy and human dildo.

 

She gave him a gentle push on the middle of his back with her finger, mushing his body against her warm face and driving his cock deep into her mouth, past her lips.

 

“Oh, g…god…” he moaned.

 

Another one of her deep mmmmmm’s reverberated throughout her mouth, vibrating his cock and edging him even closer to orgasm. She kept sucking, only instead of moving her lips, she began physically thrusting his body in and out. His moans got more insistent, more desperate. He couldn’t wait to splooge into the mouth of this female behemoth. Naturally, he started bucking his hips impatiently. But she didn’t want him to have to lift a finger.

 

“Let Momma do the work, honey,” she said with his dick rested against her bottom lip. “God knows, you did enough last night.”

 

He obeyed. He wouldn’t move a muscle if she didn’t command it. He was already so perfect. She couldn’t believe it.

 

She continued thrusting him into her mouth, enjoying his over-the-top reactions. Finally, she had had enough. It was time for him to cream himself.

 

She puckered her lips as tight as they would go around his wiry dick, getting him to gasp with utter pleasure. To finish him off, her tongue swam up and began dancing on the head, licking and teasing it. Slow twirls of the tip of her tongue were enough to get Dilly moaning constantly and his eyes bulging. He was close, and she’d sucked enough dick to know when her partner was about to cum. In her head, she counted down. 3, 2, 1, blam!

 

As soon as she hit zero, a faint drizzle of cum shot onto her tongue, but smiled, knowing she’d given this boy an experience he’d never forget. She kept sucking until he was milked dry, which didn’t take long at all.

 

He crumpled face down against her cheek in abject overstimulation. He didn’t know up from down or right from left. Only trembling bliss. And the warm, huge woman he collapsed into.

 

Audrey was still exhausted from last night’s escapades and the morning’s chores. So, she picked up the quivering mess of a boy from her face and stuffed him in between her breasts. With his eyes completely closed, he let out a soft moan as her boob flesh hugged him. Her heart soared at his unadulterated cuteness.

 

She pulled the covers right underneath her nude breasts and rolled over onto her side, her other boob sliding over Dilly and sandwiching him even more. God, she loved the way he felt in there.

 

“Sweet dreams, Dilly…”