- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We return to Audrey and Dilly's perspective for this one. Both characters experience existential crises but find comfort in one another. 

Chapter 54:

It was late August, and for the first time in her life, Audrey was about to be an empty nester. She was in the process of moving Brooke and Nate into their respective dorms at Continental College. Thankfully, Continental was a nearby university, only 45 minutes from where she lived, and both of her children had miraculously decided to go to the same college. 


Though, it wasn’t quite true to call Audrey an empty nester. Sure, her kids were off at college now and Desmond, who was still technically her husband, had been gone for nearly four months. But she still had company waiting at home in the form of her human dildo. She still called him Dilly, and in the months she’d kept him, she had never desired to learn his old name. 


And for all intents and purposes, Dilly now thought of himself as…Dilly. Audrey had fucked, blown, kissed, cuddled and smothered him into a brainwashed version of himself, replacing whoever he was before. 


Audrey didn’t take him along to move her kids in, leaving him alone at the house for the first time ever. She always took him to her office, stashing him away in her shirt, panties or desk drawer (depending on how much work she wanted to get done that day). She also took him along when she was running errands. 


Now that he was home without her, alone with his thoughts, several things crossed his mind as he worked out on top of Audrey’s dresser (yes she’d fashioned him a home gym to keep him fit).


While running in his hamster wheel, he realized his birthday came and went this year. He was born in June, and obviously, his birthday never came up with Audrey. A throat tightening melancholy struck him as he wondered if he’d ever celebrate it again.


Once he was off the wheel and began doing squats with his barbell — a.k.a. a pencil with two erasers stuck through the ends — he began thinking about where he’d be if he weren’t eight inches tall. 


He was 20 now, so he’d still be in college — just like Audrey’s kids — though he’d be a year ahead at least. 


He squatted.


He would likely be moving into a nicer dorm or perhaps even a house with a bunch of roommates. 


He stood back up, groaning under the weight of the erasers. Then, he squatted. 


He’d be prowling on the dating apps most likely, chasing after something he’d never had before. 


He got back up again, the erasers already feeling heavier. He squatted. 


He’d be working as a waiter, banking on the tips to cover his food and rent, something his parents told him they’d refuse to cover once he was out of the dorms and off a meal plan. They were already paying his tuition and thought that was enough. 


He stood up, remembering his parents. His mom was younger than Audrey and his dad was likely around Audrey’s age. He squatted, visualizing his mom’s stunning smile and his dad keeling over with his infectious laugh. A single tear fell from the boy’s eye. 


He stood up, wondering if his parents thought he was dead. Another tear dropped. He squatted, hoping his family had come together in his absence. 


In a sudden fit of rage, he threw the pencil down onto the floor, his quads burning, and his mind totally overwhelmed with a rapidly closing in feeling of total despair. 


For nearly a year — from when he was shrunk to this very moment — he’d barely thought of his parents, walling their memories away to prevent his emotions from crippling him. But Audrey leaving him to go drive her children to college served as a reminder that he would never be a man.


Despite everything she went through — losing her husband to Jackie and having to say goodbye to her kids — her life went on practically as normal. She had a job, had some friends, owned a beautiful home, owned a human man. He, on the other hand, had none of those things, and he never would. 


The unfairness of it all hit him all at once, and in an instant, he collapsed into the fetal position and cried his little eyes out. As he bawled, he grappled with what the rest of his life would be. A mere toy for a woman that had her own purpose outside of him. He would forever be a tool, a gadget, a pet for someone who had real goals, aspirations and struggles. He would be a distraction for her. A human fuck stick, as she sometimes called him. 


She was everything to him. He was but a footnote in her life. He existed to her only in her bedroom, and his purpose above all else was to give her orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.


Then, suddenly, a small ray of hope dared to brighten his outlook. He remembered Audrey was a therapist. Her job was to talk people through their problems. Maybe she could help him contend with these feelings of worthlessness, despite her being less than an unbiased source. 


Right as everything was collapsing around him, Audrey was having her own emotional breakdown. She had just gotten done setting up Brooke and Nate’s dorms and was now sitting in her car, tears streaming down her face. She’d wanted to cry nearly for almost the entire moving process, but she’d kept it together. 


But now that they were gone, she let the floodgates burst open. There was no sense in holding it in any longer. She was going to miss them so much, and suddenly, she couldn’t fall back on her 20 plus year long relationship with Desmond. That was over and done with. 


For the first time in a long time, she had to find happiness that didn’t involve her children or her husband. 


One thing that gave her solace was the fact that she’d grown Nate a little bit with Dilly’s height. She made it gradual, giving her son a half inch a week throughout a portion of the summer until he was 5’1”. 


And yes, she made her son 5’1” partly out of spite, just so he could be taller than Desmond ever was. But mostly, it was to bring him up to a more equal level to the rest of his peers. She’d considered giving him more. Perhaps bringing him up to 5’4” or 5’5”. But she concluded that’d be too sudden of a change and would only leave Nate uncomfortable in his own skin before going away to school.


She felt that 5’1” — while it did make him shorter and smaller than the vast majority of guys (and girls) his age — got him to a place where he could be slightly more confident. He wasn’t below 5 feet anymore. And the average girl no longer outweighed him by 40 pounds. Now there was maybe only a 20-pound deficit. 


Audrey dried her eyes, thinking back to her last hug with the both of them minutes earlier. Nate’s head nuzzled into the top of her shoulder, and Brooke rested her head on top of hers. They stayed embraced for a good ten seconds. She sniffed both of them, not caring if it came across creepy to passers by. 


When she finally let them go, she was surprised to see that both of them were misty eyed. As much as she didn’t want them to be homesick and enjoy the next four years to the max, she was comforted knowing that her kids still cared enough to shed a tear for their mother.


She pushed the car’s start button and began blasting the air, which made the tears on her cheeks run cold on her skin. She wiped the wetness away again and checked her face in the mirror. Her skin was red and blotchy. 


Seeing how much of a wreck she was, her anguish suddenly shifted away from her absent children and how empty her house would soon be. No, now she felt ugly and unwanted. Everyone in her life had left her.


Right then, it occurred to her that she’d never had an actual good fuck with a real man. A man that wasn’t a eight inches or 12 inches tall but a man with a cock around that size alone. She decided right then and there that she was going to go out on the town and bag herself a hunk; even if she made a fool out of herself. She didn’t care that she likely didn’t even know how to flirt anymore. 


Plus, Audrey was of the mind that men never get as much sex as they want, so convincing one to go to bed with her wouldn’t be too difficult, she thought. And it would be even easier to attract a man with even larger assets. 


She pulled up her phone and went to the app where the remainder of Dilly’s size was. With a few taps, she diverted a good portion of his stolen mass directly into her tits and ass. So much so that her head was brushing up against the roof of her car from her boost to her posterior. Even better, her breasts were fully up against the steering wheel without leaning forward. 


“Oh god, that feels, oh, so fucking good,” she moaned. 


She pushed her seat all the way back, which only gave the steering wheel a few inches of breathing room from her chest. 


“It’s settled. Momma’s gonna have to get a new car,” she said matter of factly. 


But she wasn’t done yet. She thought about Jackie and how big and perfect and famous she was. Deep down, Audrey was a little bit jealous. Jealous that she had been able to pull off what she did for years and not face a shred of consequences, but also jealous of how powerful she was. And now that everything was different and scary and new with her kids and husband being gone, she wanted a little extra power to compensate. 


On the sliding scale for inches, she decided to transfer a total of six inches of Dilly’s former height to herself. After pressing the button, she began to grow inside her car. She tilted her head downwards to stop from breaking through the roof and her knees rose up uncomfortably beneath the steering wheel. She spread her legs as wide as they could go so she could grow without her feet accidentally hitting the gas pedal and flooding the engine. Luckily, she was still in park. 


When her spurt was all said and done, the back of her head and neck was up against the roof and her knees rose almost as high as the middle of the wheel. To remedy this, she adjusted the seat downwards until it couldn’t go any lower. Her knees still rose above the wheel, but at least her head wasn’t smashing up against the top. 


The first thing on the agenda was to trade in the SUV she outgrew. And that’s what she did. She went straight to the dealership, and practically shoved her breasts, teeming out of her now way too small top, in the face of the first salesman she saw. She and the salesman, whom she gauged to be a 5’6” man in his mid-thirties, toured the lot while she sustained flirty banter. 


He asked her what she was looking for. She replied saying that she wanted something that was big enough to handle her. 


When they made it over to the pickup trucks, Audrey perked up. Noticing this, the salesman asked if she hauled anything. She groped at her tits and said, “what do you think?”


He looked away and blushed, completely sheepish in her presence. She forgot how fun it was to make men uncomfortable. 


At her request, the salesman grabbed the keys for the biggest truck on the lot so she could test drive it. Not only were the seats cushy and plenty roomy for her gigantic ass, it had a state-of-the-art entertainment system. Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and all the other big streaming services were available on a 14 inch dashboard screen. Screens were also mounted in the backs of all the headrests in the vehicle. 


She was convinced Dilly would love having some entertainment in the car, since she drove quite a bit throughout the day and when they were home, he didn’t have time to watch TV. Usually because he was inside her panties or bra pleasuring her. That, or she was pleasuring him with her mouth. 


During her trips to and from work, the grocery store and her various other errands would be when Dilly could catch up on all the shows she’d been watching while he was busy lodged up her pussy. Then they could finally talk about all favorites. She’d make him watch Grey’s Anatomy first (yes that show is still on). 


It was perfect!


Audrey was content to pay full price for the car, but she wanted to put her new body to the test. After the test drive, she sat down with the salesman in his tiny, cluttered office. Five minutes full of haggling later, she asked to speak to his manager. She crossed her fingers that he was a man. 


A stroke of luck befell her as a man in his late fifties strolled into the room all confident. But as soon as his eyes landed on her, the enormous lady filling up the chintzy customer chair, she saw his facade crumble. The lowly salesman practically ran out of the room, happy to let his boss take on the unrelenting, bossy amazon. 


Noticing that her ass was spilling out the sides of her chair, the manager offered her the cushy desk chair on his side of the desk. Audrey happily accepted and stood up, only to realize the chair she was sitting in remained attached to her butt. 


“Oh, silly me! Looks like I’m stuck. Mind giving me a hand, sir?”


The manager’s eyes widened at the sight before him and remained frozen for several seconds before snapping out of it and going around to Audrey’s backside. 


At first, he was very gentle in his attempts to pry the chair from her, perhaps not wanting to appear eager to feel her up. This didn’t get him very far, and she soon grew impatient. 


“Sir, this thing isn’t going to magically come off. Use some muscle for god’s sake!”


He gasped at her forwardness, making her chuckle. He reluctantly gripped one side of her butt cheek spilling out through the arm of the chair and wedged his other hand beneath her ass, readying himself to pull as hard as he could. 


After a minute of desperately trying to wrench it from her butt, he was no closer toward getting it unstuck. Finally, Audrey said, “I think you’re gonna have to get your other salesman in here.”


Minutes later, both men stood before the towering Audrey who still had a chair glued to her rear. 


“I hope I didn’t make you feel inadequate by recruiting your underling here,” she said to the manager with her back turned to both men as they assessed the situation before them. “It’s just that you weren’t really getting anywhere.”


The manager grumbled a small, incoherent response she couldn’t make out. She smiled as the two little guys behind her manned a butt cheek each and got to work pulling. With the strength of both of them combined, the chair came off rather easily, but it knocked them to the ground. 


She twirled around to see the two men completely wiped out as if they’d just been tackled by an NFL lineman. She was unable to stifle her giggling as she moved the chair away from them and helped them both up to their feet. 


The littler, less senior salesman scurried away before she could even thank him, but she was able to thank the manager. 


Like the manager had suggested before, she sat in the nice desk chair and he took the one she had been stuck in. She was in a unique position, looming over the smaller man from behind a desk and a higher chair. She just knew she’d get the deal she was after. 


After five minutes of negotiating and offering the manager a date, she knocked the sticker price a whopping $30,000 lower. Once she signed on the dotted line, she typed a fake number into his phone and watched as he bragged to the other guys that he’d gotten her digits. 


She almost felt bad for him, but there was no chance in hell she was actually going out with a guy like that. He was balding with gray hair and a belly. Not remotely her type.

After buying the truck and driving it around town while listening to her favorite music, she swung by several of her favorite clothing outlets and bought herself a brand new wardrobe from top to bottom. And once that was done, it was past five so she knew Dilly had to be hungry. She was out all day.


She rushed back to her house and parked her new behemoth of a vehicle in the garage. She intended to go in quick and breastfeed Dilly before going out on the town. It was happy hour at most bars, and she wasn’t going to miss out on discounted drinks. 


Lately, she’d noticed how unbelievably happy Dilly was every time she walked in a room. He would follow her around like a little puppy dog and lick her feet and hug her ankles. It was like he was living out the dream he never knew he had. Serving her seemed to be his ultimate joie de vivre. 


So, without consulting the boy, she made a permanent decision for him. Jackie didn’t make this decision, but she would. She went into his height profile on the app, which still had four feet and change left, and simply tapped ‘delete’. 


A pop-up that said ‘are you sure you want to do this’ came up. Audrey readily tapped ‘yes’, knowing and believing in her heart of hearts that nothing would make Dilly happier than being her toy for the rest of his life. 


Her heart soared as she stepped out of her giant truck. She was enjoying this new impulsive form of decision making she was trying out. A new car and a permanent dildo man all in one day. She was a badass. There was no way around it.


She burst into her bedroom, immediately and excitedly calling for Dilly. She was so amped to tell him that she’d bought a new car and had a new lease on life.


But a strange sound made her pause and go silent. It sound like a whimper. The same sound rang out over by her dresser. And then she saw him. 


He was curled up next to all his workout equipment. She inched closer and his sobs grew louder and more pronounced. 


“Dilly? Are you—are you OK?”


“Leave me alone… Audrey,” he said in between sobs.


That was strange. He never called her Audrey. Always Mommy. Ever since she first sucked him off, it was ‘Mommy this, Mommy that.’ She wanted to reprimand him for incorrectly addressing her, but something in her told her that this wasn’t the right time. 


“Dilly, I’ve never seen you cry. Tell me what’s wrong,” she said, crouching down in front of the dresser with her chin resting on top. 


Just inches away from her massive face, he suddenly jumped to his feet and screamed, “Everything’s wrong! Dilly’s not my name, first of all! I’m eight inches tall, I haven’t seen my family in over a year and I have no hope of doing anything worthwhile in life! I’m stuck this way forever and I just, I just can’t fucking do it anymore. I want my old life back, Audrey. Please.”


Her eyes widened with guilt, realizing that just minutes ago, Dilly’s hope for a normal life still existed on her phone. Now, it truly was gone forever. The boy was stuck at eight inches tall forever, for real, even if he didn’t know that he had a chance before. 


And she decided right then and there that he would never know. 


She took a deep breath and prepared for a therapy session. Though, this one would be different than any of her other sessions. This one was personal, which arguably would make it less effective, and her patient was a man that wasn’t even as tall as her shin.


“Listen honey, I never knew any of this was upsetting you. Which was stupid on my part. I immediately assumed that you were living a blissful life as soon as I gave your dick some attention. And I’m sorry for that.”


“Audrey, I—”


“Dilly, I know you’re upset sweetie, but that doesn’t make it OK to call me by the wrong name.”


“Sorry, Mommy,” he corrected himself. “I just want to be big again. I can’t take this anymore. Being so tiny and helpless and pathetic.”


She brought him in for a hug, or more accurately, a face hug. She cradled him close to her cheek and felt his soft little dick graze the corner of her mouth. It made her want to abandon this conversation entirely and just have her way with him, but she resisted the urge. Instead, she rubbed his head and mushed his face into her temple.


“You are tiny, and unfortunately, you will be tiny forever. But you’re not helpless, nor are you pathetic. Get that out of your head.”


“OK, Mommy. I’m not pathetic or helpless.”


“Good boy,” she said, loving how her conditioning was still ingrained in him. “Now, I want you to think back on your old life. And I want you to tell me what specifically you miss about it.”


She ended her hug and let Dilly think without being pressed up against her. Sitting in her palm, he came up with a one-word answer.


“Independence.”


“You miss your independence?”


“Yes, Mommy. I do.”


“Are you sure?”


“What do you mean?” he asked. 


“What do you actually miss about being independent? If I remember correctly, you weren’t the happiest camper. You got by, but you were still yearning for companionship, weren’t you?”


He reluctantly nodded.


“I mean, before you met me, you were still a virgin. You hadn’t even kissed a girl. And now, you’ve had more sex than any frat guy that went to your college. How does that make you feel?”


He paced for a few moments, thinking about what his mommy was telling him. It was true. He was quite accomplished sexually. He constantly engaged in kinkier sex than any of his peers had ever done.


“Proud. I’m proud, actually.”


“Good!” she said. “You should be proud! Now, anything else you miss about your old life? Clearly, independence is overrated for a guy like you.”


He racked his mind, trying to think of something else to say. And it came to him.


“Well, I miss my parents. It’s been a really long time since I’ve seen them.”


“I bet you do, little guy. A parent’s love for a child is unlike anything else. Believe me, I know.”


He sighed in agreement. “Can I go see them, at least for a little while?”


“Honey, if that’s what you really want, to go stay with your mom and dad, I can’t stop you. You’re not a prisoner here, OK?”


“Thanks, Mommy. I really needed to hear that. And, um, I don’t necessarily want to stay with them permanently. I just want to visit, you know? Catch up. Let them know I’m still alive. They must be so devastated, not knowing what happened to me.”


“Dilly, I understand all of that. Believe me, I do. But I think you have a choice to make. If I give you back to your parents for a visit, do you really think they’ll allow to come back and stay with me, some strange lady? I guarantee they’re going to want to keep you with them, and I wouldn’t begrudge them for that one bit.”


“What are you saying?”


“I’m saying that if you decide to visit your mom and dad, that’s probably going to end up being a permanent living situation for you, whether you want that or not.”


“But, I want to stay with you Mommy. I do! I really do! I love you!”


“Dilly, don’t get all worked up,” she giggled. “You can stay with me as long as you want. And I love you too, honey.”


The two hugged again, though this time, Dilly initiated the hug. He walked forward and squeezed his little arms and legs around as much of her face as he could. 


“Tell you what,” she said as he lovingly embraced her, “What’s your favorite home cooked meal that your mom used to make? As your new Mommy, I’d be happy to fix it for you tonight.”


He pulled away in shock. “Really? But what about your breast milk?”


“If some of my milk goes to waste, I won’t be angry, little guy. I promise. Now, what do you want for dinner? I’ll go to the store right now and get all the ingredients for it.”


Without hesitation, he said, “Shepherd’s Pie!”


“OK, then. It’s settled. One Shepherd’s Pie coming right up! Wanna come with me, tiny?”


“Yes, please Mommy. I don’t want to be alone anymore.”


“You’ll never be alone again, I promise.”


She set Dilly down on her nightstand and let him watch as she coordinated her outfit, reaching into the more than a dozen shopping bags for the perfect combo. 


Audrey disrobed completely in front of her full length mirror, realizing that her head and neck were cut off. In the throes of Dilly’s emotional crisis, she almost forgot how huge she was now, and this was a stark reminder. 


Even he seemed to notice, yelling over from where he was standing, “You look bigger than usual, Mommy. You’re just so fuckin’ hot…”


Without looking back at him, she struck a few poses in the mirror. She even bent over and gave Dilly a little show by shaking her ass. He started stroking his green bean of a dick immediately, while she went back to admiring her new figure. 


Her stomach, which used to protrude out quite prominently, was almost flat now. There wasn’t much definition, but the cellulite that used to dominate her midsection had melted away. All over, her skin was smooth and continuous and beautiful. It was as if the extra inches she’d given herself stretched her entire body and pulled her fat into a more even distribution.


Or perhaps all the fat traveled into her boobs and butt, each of which was bouncier and bigger than ever. She lifted one of her now basketball-sized tits and dropped it to her chest, relishing the resounding slap it made. She was ashamed yet also aroused to think about how Dilly would’ve been crushed flat if he were underneath. 


And given her overall slimmer physique, she took pride in how her ginormous ass fanned way out past her torso when looking at herself head on. With her back to the mirror, her sideboob was also clearly on display. 


Much of this was a feature of her old body pre growth spurt, but in her mind, all of her best traits were now magnified. Boobs that could make any man drool, an ass that was the enemy of off-the-rack pants, and an imposing stature that won her automatic respect and deference in any room. 


Conscious that Dilly was still masturbating behind her, she was considerate and allowed him to grunt to a finish before she put on her outfit. 


She picked out a ribbed pink top that really stood out to her in the store because it both comfortably cradled her giant tits while pushing them up. It was also unique in that it was asymmetrical, fully exposing her left torso and her right shoulder. It had one strap that climbed her left shoulder and a gold chain ascending up from the corner of her right tit that connected to the back of the top.  


As for her bottoms, she slipped into a pair of denim booty shorts with inch-long white fringes. It certainly wasn’t something she was used to wearing, but she thought the fringes drew attention to her smooth, silky thighs. 


Feeling more confident than ever in her brand new clothes, she finally approached Dilly who was still stroking his cock like a zombie, even though he just came. As much as she felt powerful and reinvigorated by her more risqué wardrobe, his opinion still mattered a great deal to her. She posed for him, putting one hand on her hip and the other hand deep into her auburn hair.


“So, how do I look, baby?” she asked him, his hand still hopelessly glued to his dick.  


It took him a second to gather up the string of words he wanted to utter. And reluctantly, he put both hands to his sides so he’d be more coherent. 


“Mommy, I don’t know what it is,” he said as he stood up, “But you’re different today. Not that you weren’t always gorgeous, but today, you’re glowing. And you seem bigger, a lot bigger. In a good way. You’re a literal goddess. I swear, if I didn’t know you and you told me you were 25, I wouldn’t bat an eye.”


She knew why she was different today, even if he didn’t. He’d never know, of course, which gave her a momentary punch of guilt in her stomach. But that was quickly replaced by butterflies at being likened to a 25-year-old glowing goddess. 


Wearing a smile so big it tensed the corners of her mouth, she knelt down in front of the nightstand. She still rose head and shoulders over her little confidence booster, who was grinning up at her enthusiastically. 


“I literally can’t stop smiling,” she told him, letting out a girly giggle. “I am so fuckin’ happy with you.”


“Me too,” he said.


Right then, Audrey decided that she didn’t need or want the cock of some strange man she picked up at a bar. Dilly was enough for her both emotionally and sexually, which made her wonder where they stood.


Were they in a relationship? They’d never talked about it, not that his subby little butt would ever bring something like that up. Part of her wanted to ask him to be her boyfriend, but when it came down to it, she liked the way things were. She liked that he complemented her independent life, rather than being an equal partner to her. Look how marriage turned out for her. 


He wasn’t her better half. More like her better 1%, as she took up 99% of the space. And she wanted it that way forever. And to keep it that way, she decided there was no need for labels. Her desires didn’t remove her guilt for condemning him to being her better 1% though. 


“Listen, I don’t want to drag down the mood, but are you sure you’re OK? I’m glad I was able to cheer you up with my sexiness and the prospect of a home cooked meal, but you seemed really distraught about well…you know.”


His smile faded but didn’t disappear altogether, which she thought was a good sign. 


“I’m happy, Mommy. Don’t get me wrong. But today, you left me alone for the first time since we first had, um, sex. And it gave me a chance to think about what could have been. I know its not healthy to think about what my life would have been like if I was still full-sized, but I—”


“Honey, I wouldn’t call it unhealthy,” she interrupted. “It’s natural to think about an alternate timeline where you weren’t shrunken down. Desmond had thoughts like that all the time. Just like you, Jackie shrunk him permanently. And trust me, it was difficult for him in the beginning. But I helped him through it by giving him a shoulder to cry on and a pair of breasts to play with. I intend to do the exact same thing for you because I love you, sweetie.”


“Did it get easier for Desmond?” he asked. 


“Of course it did, Dilly. And it will get easier for you too. With time comes acceptance. In fact, I really believe there will come a time when you won’t even pine to be big anymore.”


“Really?!”


“Really. And I think it’ll come sooner than you think. One day, you’ll realize that you haven’t fantasized about being a big, strapping man for a long time. You’ll also realize that all your fantasies will be centered around being tiny and cute. And don’t worry, I’ll help you along. Time to go into Mommy’s tits.”


His cock twitched and she could see he wanted to resume stroking. She picked up the slightly sweaty Dilly with two fingers and let a line of saliva from her tongue drip down onto his tiny crotch. With him properly lubed up, she rested him on her tits and peered down in glee as he inevitably slipped in between her cleavage. She didn’t push or force him down, but rather watched him slowly descend as he helplessly tugged at himself. Soon enough, he was no longer visible, buried in cleavage deep enough to disappear him completely. Before, his feet would sometimes poke out. Not anymore. 


In the middle of her trip to grocery store, she pulled Dilly out. She let just his head and neck above the surface, mainly so he could take in her new car. 


“Whoa, this is new! Did you just get this?!” he asked as he flicked his teeny little head about trying to take in every detail of the interior. 


“Yup, brand new. Bought it from the dealership this afternoon and traded my old car in. Pretty nice, huh?”


“Yeah, like really nice!”


“And the best part is,” she said, as she lifted the nude young man from her quaking tits to show him the truck’s screen on the dashboard, “I got the top-of-the-line streaming package for you. So, while we’re driving, you can watch whatever show you want, from the comfort of my tits! How’s that for a pick me up, huh?”


He was rendered speechless as he looked at what was a theater-sized screen to him. He was so silent, in fact, that Audrey was worried that she upset him somehow.


“Dilly, are you OK, sweetie? If you don’t like it, I can take it back, get something else, the last thing I want is—”


“It’s perfect!” he squeaked. 


“Oh, I’m soooo glad! You had me worried for a second there! Do you wanna watch something now? The store’s still about ten minutes away. I could put on a YouTube video or something for you.”


He rolled over in her hand and hugged her thumb tight. That was how he often showed affection since her entire body was sometimes too overwhelming for him. 


“No, that’s OK, Mommy. But, um, after dinner, can we go out and watch a movie in here?”


“You mean like, just sit in the driveway and watch a movie?” Audrey asked. 


“Uh, yeah? Unless you think that’s dumb or whatever.”


“No, no! I didn’t mean to sound dismissive at all. I just wouldn’t have thought of it is all. Yes, Dilly. Let’s watch a movie in the truck tonight!”


“Can I pick the movie?” he asked. 


“Of course! Under one condition.”


“Welp, I could have guessed that,” he laughed. 


She squeezed him back in her tits, leaving his head visible. She came to a red light and looked down at him. 


“You’re gonna have to eat every last morsel on your plate, mister. Plus, you have to give me a good fuck for all my trouble.”


“Isn’t that two conditions?” he pointed out with a wry smile. 


“Down you go,” she chuckled as she forced him back into her breasts with her pointer finger. “Only big people get to be sarcastic without consequences.”


Once arriving at the store, Audrey went inside with Dilly safely enveloped in her tits. Giddy to cook him his favorite meal, she bounced through the aisles. Her dancing enthusiasm was well received by the men in the store, most of whom were about eye level with her jiggling chest. She pretended not to notice their lecherous gazes, but not only was she well aware, she was getting off on it. 


Her excitement translated into a wetter-than-usual state of affairs inside her cleavage, where Dilly was. He was slipping and sliding all over the place against her skin, slick with sweat. He had been reoriented so violently and so constantly throughout the shopping trip that he quite literally didn’t know up from down anymore. 


And since Audrey was a big woman, he was used to her being sweaty pretty much as soon as she exerted herself in any way. But this was entirely different. Her overactive glands were sending a unceasing sweat waterfall down into her cleavage as he was tossed and turned every which way. So, he had no choice but to drink the copious amounts of salty excretions that were drenching him. 


He kept trying to swim up through the bouncy mountains of flesh that kept him pancaked, if just to get a single millisecond of untainted air into his lungs. All of his attempts failed spectacularly, so all he had to breathe was the Mommy-scented oxygen that simultaneously aroused him and suffocated him. 


He knew he was hard and had orgasmed at least twice since her giant finger poked his head along with the rest of him down into her boobs. But every square inch of him was soaked with one kind of wetness or another, so it was almost impossible for him to tell exactly when he’d orgasmed. What he was feeling was more like a persistent state of sexual elation, just another thing he had to fight past when he felt his lungs emptying.


Meanwhile, Audrey was breathing freely as men and boys of all ages continued to stare. She was now in the frozen vegetable aisle, keenly aware of the fact that her nipples were swelling and poking straight through her top. Trying not to get distracted by the all the male eyes on her, she reached into the freezer to grab two big bags of peas. Wanting a big portion of shepherd’s pie, she had packed her cart with double everything she was planning to get; potatoes, carrots, ground beef, et cetera. 


By the time she got to the checkout aisle, she knew Dilly must have been awfully thirsty being stuffed in her breasts for this long. She graciously grabbed a cold bottle of water before heaving her tits closer to her mouth and whispering into her cleavage.


“Thirsty?” she asked.


She felt two taps on the inside of her left boob. It was his signal for ‘yes’ when he was inside. So, she didn’t wait a second longer to pour a capful of water down into the waiting mouth of her little lover whom she couldn’t see but knew was there. 


When she lifted her head from her chest, she noticed that there was a wide-eyed man watching her. She wondered if he saw her talk to her boobs like a madwoman. He definitely saw her pour the water into her cleavage. 


Instead of dignifying his rightful confusion, she shot him a disapproving glare and got on with scanning her items. He turned away sheepishly, acknowledging his perversion. 


She kept Dilly in her breasts for the next couple of hours. During the drive home and during the preparation of the meal. Part of that was because whenever he spent a prolonged period of time in between her tits — the things that directly fed him on a daily basis — he built up a big appetite without fail. She wanted him to really enjoy the shepherd’s pie. 


Part of it was also because if she kept him in her panties, front side or backside, she’d get too distracted. And if she allowed him to be free of her body, she wouldn’t have the constant swell of maternal happiness knowing he was a part of her and had no choice but to enjoy it.


It was only when the food was on the table did Audrey reach in for Dilly. She tittered when he let out his usual cute little gasp as soon as his head surfaced. She held him in her hand for a moment to let him gather his wits before she set him down on the table. 


“Didya have fun in there, little guy?”


He cleared his throat, “Yes a lot of fun, Mommy. It was a bit intense being there for so long though. Can you give me breaks next time?”


“No can do, Dilly. Momma likes it when your tiny body is smushed up against her tits. We’ll have to work on your stamina, K?”


“Yes, Mommy,” he said, kissing the wrinkles on the inside of her palm. 


“Oooh, that feels good, but you must be starving. Aren’t you ready to eat?”


“Oh my god, yes!” 


“Great! Get ready to make a landing!”


“What do you mean, make a landing? Whoa!”


Audrey tilted her hand until Dilly began slowly sliding down. He tried to grab a hold of her finger but he simply didn’t have the grip strength. Before he knew it, he was plummeting to the table. He landed in something wet, warm and soft. 


He lifted his body to realize that she’d dumped him onto her plate filled with a heaping helpful of shepherd’s pie. Though, he seemed to be laying inside a smaller pile, while a mountain of mashed potatoes, carrots, peas and ground beef towered over to his right. 


“That,” she pointed to the mountain, “is my helping. And you’re sitting in your portion.”


“This is my portion?! I’ll never be able to finish this! This is double my body weight in shepherds pie!”


“Don’t worry, baby. I was kidding when I told you you had to finish your serving to get to pick the movie tonight. Eat to your heart’s content, and I’ll finish the rest when you’re done.”


Dilly proceeded to crawl around his mess of a dinner, getting covered in gravy in the process and shoveling all he could into his mouth with his hands. Audrey got a kick out of forcing him to eat this way while she got to eat with dignity using a fork. Even better, he didn’t even question why he didn’t get his own plate, let alone a fork and a knife to eat with. He seemingly found it completely normal to be rolling around in his own dinner. 


Audrey polished off her portion, which was at least twenty times more calories than Dilly himself, in two minutes flat. Seeing that she was done, he lifted his dirty face up to regard her.


“Good, huh?” she asked him. 


“So good, Mommy. But I’m already started to get full.”


“Take your time, little guy. We’re in no rush.”


The two wordlessly enjoyed each other’s company: Audrey watching him with delight, and Dilly scarfing down as much food as his tiny belly could put away. 


Eventually, there came a point where Dilly physically couldn’t get another morsel down his gullet without exploding. He crawled out from his remaining shepherd’s pie, which still was at least double his size. 


“Done, sweetie?”


Unable to speak, he nodded and gave her a thumbs up. 


All it took for his serving to disappear was two forkfuls from Audrey. She effortlessly reminded him how tiny he was, which caused him to get a stiffy even though he was caked in food scraps. 


Without skipping a beat, Audrey popped Dilly into her mouth and sucked his body clean. She, of course, noticed his boner and didn’t let him out of her mouth until she tasted his salty cum on her tongue. 


She then lifted her boobs all the way up to her mouth and spat the squeaky clean boy directly into her cleavage, thereby not exposing him to the chilly, conditioned air for even a second. She kept him all saliva-drenched inside her tits while she cleaned up, which didn’t take long. 


The next time Dilly was retrieved from her cleavage, he was dry and found himself in Audrey’s car. Netflix was open on the dashboard screen and she handed him a tiny remote.


“Like I promised, you get to choose the movie, Dilly.”


“Really? What about when you said I had to give you a good fuck before?”


“If I’m being honest, you sorta did. I lost it in my pants like three times while cooking dinner just at the thought of you flattened and scrunched up inside my titties. So fuckin’ hot to think about you all helpless and tiny in there. Plus, I know how intense it was for you to be stuck for hours, so I’m cutting you some slack. But you better be ready to be eaten up by my pussy tomorrow morning.”


“Oh, I will be ready for anything in the morning, Mommy.”


“Good boy! Now, pick a movie. And when you’re ready, I’ll nestle you in my tits so you stay warm.”


He smiled as he flipped through the movie tiles, “I’m starting to get it, you know?”


“Get what?” she asked, peering down at the little guy sitting atop her right breast. 


“The thing you mentioned about how soon I won’t fantasize about being big. All I thought about while I was stuffed in your boobs today was how happy I was that this is going to be the rest of my life.”


She scooped him up in her hand and pressed him to her cheek, their established way of hugging one another. “That is so sweet, Dilly. I’m glad you’re coming to terms with being an itty bitty little man. And if you ever need to talk about size-related anxieties or whatever, your big Mommy is always ready to listen.”


“I love you,” he said, his words muffled by her cheek.


“Love you more,” she said right back, kissing him on the top of his head.