- Text Size +

A tiny mushroom cloud rose on her toenail. They had nuked her!

Petra smiled. It felt hot, yes, but the thickness of her toenail protected her from the billions of degrees from the nuclear blast. She didn't feel the pressure wave.

Petra bent down, pursed her lips and blew. Immediately the mushroom cloud disappeared. The giga giantess felt great seeing this. Even her gentle breath was more powerful that the mightiest weapons of those tinies!

Her "gentle" breath, however, caused mayhem in Paris. Not only was the city struck by a gale that her breathing was for the people down there, but the radioactive dust burned the living flesh of millions of inhabitants from their bones. There was hardly a living being left in Paris shortly after Petra had left, all died immediately by either being blown away thanks to her breath, the collapsing buildings due to the earthquakes her steps caused, or the radioactive dust.

Petra needed another earring. So she went to London, to get the London Eye ferris wheel there. Bridging the Channel in one step, crumbling the cliffs of Dover into powder doing so, she entered the UK. But not before she had fished a tiny (to her) vessel out of the water. It was the Aircraft Carrier "Ronald Reagan", whom the US had sent to deliver the nuke. Now the mighty vessel was held between thumb and forefinger of the giga giantess, like a caught beetle. The bombers on it had fallen of, like pieces of dust. Its crew was shaken to death as the giantess arms swung while she walked, making the vessel she held swinging with them.

"Ladies and gentlemen. The giant woman has entered the UK. She is heading for London. People are advised to stay inside and remain calm. The Prime Minister...".

The news broadcast suddenly fell away. The TV had shown footage of gigantic feet trampling down all in their path, for the camera's couldn't get higher up in the air, but now the channel abruptly went silent. No wonder. You can't broadcast anything if a 11 mile long, 3 mile wide foot, carrying around 18 trillion tons of flesh and bones, lands on your broadcast station....

Petra had entered London, and plucked the Wheel form the ground as well, attaching it to her other earlobe. The aircraft carrier followed. Petra smiled. 

She stood there, towering impossibly high in the air. Nothing, not even a nuke, could harm her. The highest mountains were little more than molehills to her, and she could flatten them as such. Several national monuments and weaponry dangled like baubles on her earlobes. The Eiffel Tower, The Atomium, the large aircraft carrier "Ronald Reagan"... like simple toys they hung there, held effortlessly by the power of an earlobe alone. It was humiliation beyond every description. And Petra knew it. She held her impossibly, 24 mile-long arms in triumph over her head. 

"I am the biggest! The largest giant ever! I am a goddess! Worship me you mites, or else I flatten your entire country! Ha, ha, ha! Look at me, look a my magnificent, huge body! No one, nothing is bigger than I am! I am superior in every aspect! Even your most powerful weapons can't harm me! But I, on the other hand..."

Petra stomped hard on the ground. A force, many times that of a hydrogen bomb, was brought upon the earth by her gigantic foot. A shockwave so huge that it smashed entire cities on its way around the globe was released. It travelled a couple of times around the entire planet, making the Earth itself wobble a bit. The ground around and under her foot broke open, swallowing most of London, chunks the size of hills flew around. Like the planet was bleeding, magma welled up from under Petra. 

Not wanting to get burned, the giga-giantess went out of it way. She could feel the heat on her feet. Smiling she spread her legs and peed again. Another large yet of yellowish piss fell down, accelerated by the squeezing of the enormous groin musculature.

PSSSHHHHH!!! The piss, hitting the magma, made a huge hissing sound. Yellow clouds rose. Soon, these clouds would start raining, dousing entire areas with acidic, foul-smelling piss, surely to make entire crops decay and wither away. Not to mention forests.

She smiled. With ease she would be able to turn an century-old wood into mush with her big toe alone. She could flatten hills as if they were just small piles of sand. Age-old cities, having been occupied for countless centuries and been build in countless hours of work and effort, she could trample them into nothingness within seconds. The giga-giantess savored that thought. Who could ever had fantomed that the fate of these proud cities, who had survived several devastating wars, would be destroyed under the naked feet of a 75-mile tall giantess?
She looked up. Her hands, if she stretched her arms above her head, would be so high in the sky, she might be able to pluck satellites out of orbit, like catching fruit flies. Her pee would form a new river, one made of stinking, foaming acid, withering away everything in its vicinity. 

On a whim, she tore one of her hairs from her head, held in between both her thumb and index fingers, bent down and dragged it over a nearby city. Like a metal wire slicing through soft cheese, her hair levelled the entire city. An entire city! Destroyed by nothing but a single hair of hers!

"No being is more powerful than me," Petra thought happy. "I am the one and only goddess! I and I alone should be worshipped, for no one is bigger than I am!"

She sat down, causing a global shockwave that ravaged the British Isles even more doing so, and stretched her legs. The gigantic feet of Petra bulldozed six cities into the sea without her even realizing it. Nor did she know, that even the calluses on those feet were so thick that one needed tons of dynamite to get though them and reach her skin.

"I am a goddess," she thought. "Nothing can beat me. Those tinies will have to obey me, worship me. Else I pay them a visit." She envisioned their cities as smears under her soles, their greatest works squashed into nothingness. Petra smiled happily.

Life was good.

For her....



THE END