- Text Size +

The 300 feet tall giantess walked towards Berlin. Miranda found she could walk normally, not like in slow motion, even though she must have weighted countless tons now. She did some quick number-crunching and came to the result of 7000 tons. Enough to crush whatever she wanted, she gleefully realized.

She plowed deliberately through the small forest, crushing the trees like nothing. No wonder, because even the highest trees were the size of large nettles to her. They splintered and crushed with loud cracks, making the giantess more euphoric. Now, she trod on trees. Soon, on buildings.

After she had left the forest, she compared her feet to a brown patch of farming area, seeing her foot was about half its size. She lifted her foot and admired the neat footprint in the dirt. Smiling, she placed her foot upon the farm building next to it, her dirty sole covering the small house and part of the stable completely. The roof felt cold to her sole, and seemed to offer some resistance. But as she shifted more weight on her sole, it collapsed. Miranda heard the rumbling sound a second later, since the sound waves needed some time to travel up to her ears, but in that time, her foot had crashed through the roof and broken the sturdy walls.

It was as if she trod on a building made of thin glass. It cracked and broke nicely under her sole, smoke mulching from between her gigantic toes. Miranda had worried briefly that she might get cut by sharp stones or wood, but her thick skin, and some calluses on it because she stood a lot in the lab, protected her nicely. She looked at her foot and the demolished building it rested upon. Had anyone been in there? Surely they were dead now. Squashed by the huge foot of a gigantic woman.

She saw a few panicked cows emerge from the broken stable. Miranda bent down and picked one up, lifting the struggling animal up to her face. It was the size of a grasshopper to her. On a whim, she popped it in her mouth. Miranda felt how its hoofs tapped on her tongue in its feeble attempt to escape. She breathed deeply in through her nose. Then she swallowed the cow. Alive!

Miranda felt how the still alive and struggling animal glid down her throat. An entire cow! Swallowed whole! The giantess felt so mighty! It provided enough meat for a family of four for two weeks, but she, she swallowed it like a tiny morsel! This was fantastic!

For good measure, she trampled the rest of the stable to debris and went on her way to Berlin. No doubt she had been noticed already, for her frame towered prominently over the horizon.

As she entered Berlin, via the Pankow district, everyone was in panic. There came a gigantic naked woman, reddish hair in small spikes, common features and perhaps even a rather slim build, but 300 feet tall and not looking friendly. With her hazel eyes, she scanned the ground, obviously enjoying the panic she caused. 

Miranda saw little people, hardly the size of her big toe, running chaotically in every direction, safe the one she came from. She heard sirens howl and cars honk. 

As a mute statement of authority, the 300 feet tall giantess put her hands on her hips, smiling mockingly while gazing down at the panic at her feet. People swarmed, pointed at her with their tiny hands, and some took pictures. A few got in a car and tried to get away, while others abandoned their vehicles and ran away on foot. Good! The more chaos, the better.

Slowly, to appear more menacing, Miranda lifted a foot. The 40 feet long foot rose higher and higher, giving her unwilling audience a view of the dirty sole, on which parts of grass and trees still stuck. Then she let it hover over a three-story house, which her long, long, leg could top easily.

Miranda put her foot on the roof, breaking a few tiles doing so. She saw how many people had stopped running and curiously looked what she was about to do. Or maybe they thought, hoped even, that she wasn't able to crush a house, that the building proved to be more sturdy? Her sole had a bigger surface than the roof, but still, it was made of concrete, so maybe...

CRUSH! Miranda pressed down, and the building collapsed. Her foot bore itself through the floors with ease, crumbling the walls, breaking the windows and destroying the plumbing. Smoke poured from the debris, parts of the furniture fell down. Reaching the ground, Miranda twisted her foot, as if snuffing out a cigarette, grinding the building into nothingness.

She heard high-pitched screams. People ran away, now knowing she was no gentle giantess. Smiling, Miranda took another step, this time deliberately crushing two cars simultaneously. The thin metal gave way shrieking, tires sprang loose and oil poured from under the flattened vehicles like dark blood. Then she began stepping on the people. While some managed to dodge her, she caught a few with every step. She felt their bodies pop under her feet, their bones crush. Sticky pieces of unrecognizable meat stuck to her sole, surrounded by reddish goo.

The giantess trod on trees, destroyed traffic signs, even crushed a little bridge with tracks for the trains on it. It all crushed nicely under her weight.

Miranda bent over, grabbed a house using the window openings as grips to put her fingers in (easily smashing the glass), and tore it effortlessly from its foundations. She held the building over her head, hardly the size of a small box to her, and threw it then on a mob of people. It splintered to smithereens, burying and maiming those unfortunate to be on its side of impact.

Miranda laughed. This was great! She felt like a kid in a toy store, where she was allowed to do whatever she pleased. But she hadn't forgotten her goal. Taking revenge. And her former school was near....