- Text Size +

The Realgymnasium, Miranda's former school, stems from before 1920. More than a century it stood. It saw both world wars as well as the cold war, surviving it all. But now, it was threatened by a former pupil, one whose presence alone darkened it with her shadow entirely.

Miranda stood spread-legged over her former school, a feat she could manage easily with her 170 feet long legs. Her cunt hovered over its roof, her hands on her hips. As if she was a child playing with a fairly large doll house.

She remembered a lot of things she had endured here. From her former classmates as well as from her teachers. Though her classmates were no longer present of course, and some of the teachers she hated either dead or retired, there were still a few left. The giantess knew, for she had checked the school's website.

She made a fist the size of a small house and smashed it in the school's side like a wrecking ball. The wall collapsed with a thunderous sound inward immediately, the windows shattered. Debris rained down, showering Miranda's huge feet with small stones and dust.

She did the same with her other hand. Now two large holes gaped on either side of the building. The giantess put her hands in them and gave a shove. 

The building was torn open. Again, plaster and pieces of masonry rained down, while t he giantess had no trouble whatever holding the large chunk of the school's masonry.

She threw it away, aiming for the nearby sports hall. The chunk landed on its glass roof, smashing through it, and even breaking a wall. Good! Miranda hated sports.

She peered in the now open space between her legs and saw indeed some teachers. Most she didn't recognize, probably because she either had never had lessons from them or they started their job after she had left school. But among them and the screaming children she thought she recognized saw Mr. Blaschke, her former music teacher. Miranda hated music as well.

She plucked the man between thumb and forefinger and lifted him before her enormous hazel eyes. Yes, it was him all right. His black hair was grey now, but it was him. Mister Blaschke. 

Who had given Miranda an insufficient mark because she couldn't dance!

She hated dancing.

"Well, well. Mr. Blaschke. Remember me? Miranda Weaver? You gave me a low mark because I couldn't dance... remember?" she threateningly said to the terrified speck between her thumb and index finger.

The man didn't remember. It had been over fifteen years ago.

"I want to catch that up... dancing is soooo important, right? One needs to be able to do that in order to live a good life, hm? One moment, I will show you," she continued.

She stepped over the school towards the parking lot, shoved dozens of cars out of her way with the side of her foot and put her former teacher on the ground. 

"Here, let's dance. What about tap dancing? Yes, that will do." she announced.

Miranda began tap dancing. Her feet pounded the ground in quick succession, breaking the tiles and causing small tremors. Mr. Blaschke, lying on the ground between those dancing feet, shielded himself with his arms, as if that would be of any help should his former pupil step on him....

Though Miranda's dancing was hardly worth a high mark, if it is performed by 40 feet long and 16 feet wide feet, carrying 7000 tons of vengeful giantess, the performance is the last thing to worry about. Especially if you are trapped between those feet. Mr Blaschke, lying on his back, peered from between his arms with which he shielded his head and torso. He saw the shadowy soles of the giantess flicker above him, unbelievingly large, and the towering frame of his tormentor looming even higher into the heavens. He now knew what is was like to be that guy in the King Kong movie of 1976, which was stepped on by the gigantic ape shortly after it freed itself from its chains.

After having danced a few minutes, Miranda ended her gig with a gesture.

Stepping one foot forward while spreading her arms.

Her foot covering Mr. Blaschke with full force!

"Ta-Daaaa!" she said.

SPLASH! Small streams of blood flew from under her sole and welled up between her toes. Her former teacher was turned to goo.

For good measure, Miranda turned to the building and began to demolish it systematically with her feet. She trampled wing after wing, crushing its masonry and its contents with ease under her vast weight. People trying to flee she crushed like ants, savoring the sensation of their bodies popping under her soles.

Smoke licked at her claves, walls collapsed all around her feet, glass shattered. The merciless giantess left no stone untouched as the turned the old school into debris. Everything was destroyed.

When she was finished, she flipped the bird at the remains of the school and left. There was more to be done. Miranda went for the centre of Berlin, carelessly crushing whatever was in her path. Trees cracked and were turned to mush, cars and bikes mangled, people killed. Then she saw a distinct building. 

It was the Hoffnungskirche, the church of hope. The 150 feet tall building reached up to the giantess' waist. 

She hated church and religion too.

Miranda lifted an arm, and with a karate chop, struck the bell tower in two. The bells rang, as if protesting, as the chunk fell down, only to end under her foot.

"Abandon all hope, ye who I trod upon," Miranda muttered. She wasn't the entrance of Hell. She wás hell. Hell for those at her feet. And no church could stop her.

For she trampled the more than a century old church mercilessly. The yellowish masonry crumbled under her vast feet, the old interior was obliterated under her weight. The church was being demolished like it was made of loose sand, being trampled by a nasty child just for the fun of it. The church broke into chunks, the chunks were trampled into small bits of gravel. Where a hundred years a building had stood, now unrecognizable debris in footprints lay.

After having destroyed the church, she looked around her and saw another mob of people trying to get away. Without thinking, she went towards them, ploughing carelessly through the buildings that happened to stand in her way.