- Text Size +

The giantess walked slowly through the crowd, crushing people by the dozens with every step. She felt their insignificant bodies pop and splatter under her soles, their blood and innards squirt out. She heard their tiny screams, saw them run away and push each other out of their way, everybody only interested in his or her own survival. Yes, run you maggots! Soon, you all will end under the feet of this giantess, she thought gleefully. 

Miranda suddenly gazed down, her eyes focussing. She recognized that mob of blonde hair she saw. Could it be? She bent over, reached out with an enormous hand and plucked the woman from the mob and brought her to her gigantic face. Yes, she gleefully realized, it was one of the people she hated. Rifka. Rifka Falk.

Rifka had been with Miranda in Kindergarten. The giantess remembered her well, for one day when they were at the local playground, Miranda had been playing on the swing set. Without asking Rifka had pushed her back, so hard that Miranda had fallen off. Then Rifka gave the empty seat another push, so that it hit Miranda's head hard. While the teacher had scolded Rifka for doing so, and even forbade her to play for the rest of the day but stay with her on the bench, Miranda had hated Rifka ever since. She had kept her name in mind, and after social media had become commonplace, looked her name up there. So she knew what she looked like now. The giantess lifted the terrified little woman up to her face.

"Remember me, Rifka? Miranda Weaver? From Kindergarten?" she addressed the terrified woman, who could only look at her in absolute fear. "You thought it was funny to push me from the swing set, eh?" her voiced boomed. "And hit me on the heat with it, hm? Wait, I will do something funny with you now," she promised.

Rifka could not remember, neither the name nor the swing set incident. Miranda walked towards the playground, which still existed. The swing set had been replaced by a more modern and safer one, lacquered in cheerful colors. Miranda dropped her captive in front of it.

"Get on the swing set," she hissed. "Or I will squash your ugly little head between my fingers!

The terrified woman did so, fearfully awaiting what this obviously vengeful behemoth had in store for her. Miranda stepped into the playground, crushing a slide and a seesaw in the process.

While Rifka clung to the swing set fearing for her dear life, Miranda turned and crouched, pointing her enormous ass at Rifka body. The frightened woman saw the biggest asshole ever, above a hairy cunt the size of a door. Cold sweat ran over her back. Would she be crushed under it? Fear of what might happen paralysed her.

Miranda took a deep breath. Then she squeezed. 

PPPRRRTTTTT! A large fart, one that rattled the still intact windows of nearby buildings, blew from her ass. It was so strong, it blew the swing set's seat with Rifka on it backwards. When it had reached the highest point, the winds of Miranda's foul flatulence died off and the seat swung back down. But then Miranda farted again, blowing the seat and Rifka back up. 

Miranda ripped fart after fart, presenting Rifka with a gale of cloying gas that was so strong it blew her up time and time again. A hellish and foul way of making a swing set swing. Imagine, being blown up a few yards by disgusting winds, putrid enough to make the lacquer on the playthings crack and accompanied by a thunderous farting sound that makes the cracked lacquer vibrate off. Rifka clung to the chain, feeling nausea from fear and the stench of Miranda's winds.

BBrrtt....The giantess was empty. As the swing set stopped swinging with a retching Rifka on it, Miranda rose to her full height and positioned herself over the tiny contraption.

SPLASH! Rifka emptied her stomach's contents over the ground. 

SPLASH!!! A large blob of brown liquid covered the tiny Rifka and the swing set. The former was being thrown on the ground, covered with Miranda's thin shit and surrounded by an improved version of her stench. Her ears were clogged with it, she felt it running in her nose and mouth, tasting the disgusting shit on her tongue. Rifka gagged again. This was hell! First being blown up and down by farts and now this shameless giant simply took a shit on her, not caring half of the planet was watching.

HHHMMPPFF! Miranda pressed. A large turd, the size of a huge tree trunk, snaked out of her asshole. It fell down, right on top of her tiny captive. It crushed the now barren metal of the swing set and hit Rifka painfully against her head, returning the favor she had done about 25 years ago. Miranda produced another turd, letting it fall neatly on the first, covering Rifka entirely. And a third. It fell on top of the two, their combined weight making sure Rifka couldn't free herself from her stinking prison. Soon, she died, suffocated under at least a ton of human waste, produced by the now gigantic woman she had pissed off a quarter of a century ago.

Miranda looked at her "work" and smiled. This one had gotten what she deserved! She tore a few bushes from the ground and wiped her ass clean with them, before going away. There was more rampaging to be done in Berlin. Soon, the children's playground would be swarming with thousands of flies.