- Text Size +

The Brandenburger Gate stands 75 feet high, which is an impressive height. 

For normal-sized humans.

For the giantess standing in front of it, the 18th century monument hardly reached her thighs.

She looked down at the gate, at the victory goddess and her quadriga on top of it, and smiled. Slowly she lifted a foot and let it hover menacingly over the landmark of Berlin.

All of Berlin watched in shock. This rampaging monster had destroyed and killed countless buildings and people, but landmarks she had left untouched untill now. She wouldn't... would she?

She would.

The foot came down, excruciatingly slow, and touched the metal statue. For a moment, it seemed to resist. Then, it broke along with the foot through the stone. The columns split in two and fell, left and right, while the statue hit the ground hard.

THUD! Miranda's foot landed square on top of it, covering it completely. The statue of victoria was flattened. Miranda lifted her other foot and crushed on of the column, lying on the ground but still whole. The giantess trampled the fallen Brandenburg Gate, turning the masonry into debris and mangling the statue further. Within a minute, the old monument was obliterated completely.

"There is only one goddess here, and that is me," she announced. "And that counts for the entire world!"

Smiling, she looked around and found what she was looking for. A building that represented that which she also hated a lot. 

That building was the German Reichstag.

The institution she hated was the government.

Miranda hated the laws that restricted her in what she wanted. She hated the taxes, the politicians, in short, she hated everything about it. And now, she was going to take revenge on those people as well. Grinning, she walked towards the Reichstag. True to her word that she was the only goddess around, she deliberately stepped on the Neptune fountain, representing the god of the sea, crushing it into nothingness with one step.

On the broad streets of Berlin a traffic pile had formed. Hundreds of cars were honking, its owners cursing. Everybody wanted to get away from the rampaging giantess, but the streets were clogged. Miranda, on her way to the Reichstag, saw the cars, about the size of matchboxes to her. Her long arms dangling, she casually stepped on them, crushing the tiny vehicles into thin plates by the twos and threes.

She saw how tiny doors opened and the drivers trying to get away on foot. The giantess smiled wickedly, and planted her feet deliberated next to the traffic pile, squashing the cheeky little owners to pancakes. She tried to imagine what they must think. Staying in the car? Flattened with it. Get out of the car and trying to run? A huge foot could land on you, snuffing your life out in an instant.

How powerful she was! Even that large van, about as long as her foot, was crushed like being made of tinfoil as she stepped on it. People next to her foot toppled, probably overwhelmed by the sheer sight of it. A sturdy, impressive monster truck, being stepped on and crushed as if it was an empty soda can! Overwhelming!

"Yes, run! See my might! I step on vans and crush them under my cute little feet! I (she violently kicked a four-story building) DESTROY your puny works! I tear trees out of the ground like weeds (she did)! I am your goddess!" she spat down, causing death and destruction with each step.

Miranda saw she was close to the Reichstag and went straight towards it, her powerful calves smashing a large building block, causing a rain of dust and debris covering an entire meadow.

Standing in front of the government building, the vengeful giantess looked down at its dome. Then she shoved her large, 12 feet long hands under it, her strong fingers breaking the masonry with ease.

"One... two... hmmppff!" she said to herself and gave a shove.

The dome came off with ease, easier than she had thought. Miranda threw it away like a card box, not caring it crashed loudly in a nearby building, destroying both.

The giantess peered inside the now open roof, but saw nothing. The government had been evacuated. 

"Fuck!" she swore. "Damn you all! Bastards!" Miranda's plan had been to trample the entire government, but they had outsmarted her. Angry, she kicked the Reichstag, thus caving its walls in. Using her feet as wrecking balls, the giantess demolished the German government building angrily, breaking its masonry and smashing its furniture, until only a ruin remained. Then she jumped on its remains and trampled it all into nothingness.

As the entire Reichstag was demolished, her anger had ebbed away a bit. She would get those bastards! Maybe helicopters had taken them away, for the streets were so clogged, cars wouldn't make it far.

Miranda looked up and checked the sky. No helicopters. But she noticed that the sky darkened. 

"Hm, its going to rain...", she thought for a split second, before realizing it was not cloudy at all. Then she turned and saw the reason. And her eyes widened from shock.