- Text Size +

Miranda saw five toes. 

Huge, enormous humongous toes!

Even the smallest one could cover her 300 foot body several times over!

Her eyes briefly looked at the gigantic foot attached to them. It went on and on, for a couple of miles, covering all of Berlin's Neukölln district, undoubtedly flattening all of it buildings and having killed 300.000 people at once.

Miranda's eyes glid up the ankle, noticing now that its owner had kneeled on one leg. The other leg lay outstretched, so long that it no doubt reached the next city.

The eyes of the 300 feet giantess travelled up, along the in comparison thin leg that rose, it seemed, into the heavens. She could see red spots and pimples on it, as well as a birthmark big enough to park a dozen cars on.

Miranda craned her neck so far, she almost fell backwards. High up in the atmosphere, many, many miles up, she saw the humongous face that had blocked the sunlight. She recognized it with a shock.

It was Petra!

Her lab assistant!

At least 75 miles tall!

Miranda saw how she smiled down at her, a smile a few miles long. Miranda suddenly felt tiny. Insignificant. A nothing. Here she was, big enough to crush houses and cars, but now she stood in front of a true giantess, one that crushed entire cities, while cars were so small to her she might not even see them. Miranda started to shake with fear. A hot feeling ran down her legs as she emptied her bladder. The pee, clattering on the ground, washed away debris like nothing, true, but what if Petra would pee? That would wash away half of the province....

"Hello boss," Miranda felt the vibrations of the booming voice to such extent, even her teeth shook. Around her, a few still standing buildings collapsed.

"Nice little concoction you have invented. Next time don't leave the lab while I still have the key, and lock your computer with a password. I knew what you were researching, and what you were planning to do with it. Making a concoction from the turtles gland that makes you grow, eh? Nice little plan..."

Miranda cursed herself. Stupid! she should have locked her computer in the lab with a password and realized the nosy Petra had a key to the door.

"I went in the night to the lab, and I made a lot of the stuff myself. When you wanted me to leave today, I knew what you were planning. So i drank my stuff, all of it, until I grew large. Then my increased stomach could contain more... and more... and look at me now! You think you are big? Ha, ha, ha! You are a maggot! Look!" Petra offered, and put her outstretched pinky finger next to Miranda. Even its fingernail was bigger.

"You think you are giantess? You think you are big? Hah! How big do you feel now, bitch? Well?" Petra teased.

Miranda didn't feel big anymore. She felt insignificant. Compared to Petra, she was a speck. And like a speck she was plucked from the destroyed surroundings of Berlin, between Petra's gigantic thumb and index finger. Another statement how superior her former assistant was. Miranda, weighing about 7000 tons, was plucked like a daisy and lifted up like nothing by Petra.

She felt the air rush past her as she travelled several miles up in the air in a few seconds. Then her view, her entire horizon, was filled with the unfathomable large face of Petra. Her gargantuan eyes were fixed on the now seemingly tiny body of Miranda, who was held in check easily, no bigger than a grasshopper to the giga-giantess.

"So much hatred... so much anger... and look where it brought you. You are helpless now. Try to squirm free, and you will fall to your doom. All I have to do is move my fingers and you are dead... would you like that, "boss"?" Petra teased.

Miranda looked at her in fear, remembering all the times she had scolded or angrily dismissed her. All her hate, it had come back to bite her. In the form of a 75 miles tall giantess!

"I hate you too. Always snappy, insulting, bad tempered. But contrary to you, I know what real size looks like. How big are you? 200 feet? 400? It doesn't matter, for me you are NOTHING!" Petra continued. "And you will die now, bitch! Die!"

Petra opened her vast mouth. Miranda, trapped helpless between the huge fingers, saw teeth almost as big as she was, with strings of saliva several feet thick. She felt her former underling's hot breath wash over her. Slowly, she was guided towards the gaping mouth, until its took Miranda's entire view.

"No... no... NO!!!" she screamed, but it was to no avail. Like a small clam, the now tiny giantess was put in the vastly superior mouth, where the tongue held her 7000 tons with ease.

Miranda was trapped in a dark, moist cave after Petra had closed her mouth. She smelled her saliva, and felt how her muscles began working. Instead of being grinded to mush between teeth as big as skyscrapers, Miranda was simply swallowed whole!

GULP!

She glid down a slimy tube, at least two dozen miles long, and fell in a puddle stinking of vomit. Trapped in the gigantic stomach of her lab assistant, Miranda had trouble getting enough air to breathe. Then she felt her entire skin burn, as the acid began to do its dissolving work. Miranda was in agony, knew it was over even if Petra would throw up now. The wounds caused by the vitriol were too severe already.

"Curse you!" Miranda screamed. "Fuck you all! I hope they nuke you bitch! Nuke you!" she screamed. Then her hateful mind thought, and hoped, that Petra would take out as much of the world and humanity she hated so much before the giga giantess was being killed herself. Those vengeful feelings were the last thing Miranda had before the spirits of life left her 300 feet tall body, as is was being digested beyond the point of staying alive.