- Text Size +

Petra, after having devoured the morsel that was the 300 feet tall Miranda, stood upright, towering impossibly high in the air. Her shadow eclipsed several cities, her ankles were well above the cloud layer. People in between her legs were even unable to see both her feet at once, they simply stood too far apart. 

It was horrible. First the Germans, as well as the rest of the world, thought the 300 feet tall Miranda was a disaster. They thought her height was vast. But this woman... she made the impressively huge Miranda look like a speck. Her big toe alone could crush several Miranda's, her hand hold dozens of them. The best aircraft wouldn't make it past her knees, and a rocket, fast as it was, needed eight seconds from feet to head.

Petra smiled down at Berlin wickedly. Miranda had told her off, given her the means to become huge, and she was more than willing to exploit it fully. Petra, though not as hateful as Miranda had been, was sick of being the underdog. Now that she was dozens of miles tall, she could do what she wanted.

The giga-giantess lifted one foot, debris of Neukölln raining down, and swung it over the rest of the grey spot that was Berlin. Petra clenched her toes, so that only her big toe pointed straight. She wanted to show everyone how powerful she was, by killing and destroying a huge amount of the city, only using her big toe. As if anyone doubted her power....

She slowly let her toe descend on Berlin's centre. The large, flesh-colored orb was so big, it could cover several city blocks. The inhabitants of Berlin screamed as it darkened their world, people fainted from fear, ran away in or inside buildings a desperate attempt to shield themselves from the incalculable mass her toe alone possessed.

"AAAAAIIIEEE!" Petra's high-pitched scream was heard over half of Europe. She retracted her foot quickly. Examining it, she saw a tiny, needle-like item stinging in it. She plucked it from her toe and took a better look at it. What had hurt her?

It was the TV-Tower, the 900 feet tall pointy construction, another district landmark of Berlin. It had bored itself like a needle in Petra's toe, giving her a painful sting. Angry, Petra rubbed the tiny thing to powder between her vast fingers. In the meantime, a droplet of blood had fallen from her toe, right on Berlin's centre. It was a huge amount of red, sticky liquid, covering a vast area and befouling dozens of buildings, if not crush them under its weight.

The blood ran through the street, covering cars, uprooting trees, and washing people away. Prophesies about rivers of blood running through the streets became a gruesome reality, but what these prophesies failed to mention was that this blood came from a giantess so vast, that even the cells of her body were bigger than humans. Those being flushed by Petra's blood were attacked by large white blood cells, who, like in the 1966 movie "Fantastic voyage" engulfed them, smothered them, and finally dissolved them.

Then the blood began to clog, turning to gore, and trapping those covered in it as the liquid became solid. It would take countless hours of work, with bulldozers, pneumatic hammers and maybe even explosives to free everyone from their literally gory prison. So mighty was this giantess; even a single drop of her blood caused mayhem and chaos.

But Petra didn't know. She was rubbing her toe, smearing saliva over the wound, cursing under her breath. She felt humiliated. Was this her life? Always the underdog, even at 75 miles tall? No. Never. She would show the world!

Putting her foot down, she looked down at Berlin in anger. "You dare defy me? You goddamn arrogant bastards! I will kill you all!" she bellowed threateningly. And it would be no empty threat.