- Text Size +

Angry, the 75 mile Petra stomped on Berlin. The city, who thought it was ravaged badly by the 300 feet tall Miranda, now learned the true meaning of destruction.

Petra's 11 mile long and 3 mile wide foot covered the entire centre and a few of its surrounding districts, pressing it all deep in the marshy ground. When she lifted her foot, the giga- giantess saw how her gigantic footprint slowly filled itself with water welling up from the earth, flooding the debris of what she crushed. She placed her other foot on a relative unscathed part of Berlin, with the same result. The marshy ground was soft and moist, and gave way under her vast weight. To Petra, it felt like stepping on leaves lying on a mushy surface. Another step, and the Spree river started to fill a lake in the shape of a naked foot. A fourth step, and all of Berlin was destroyed, obliterated in four steps by a 75 tall woman, who killed millions without remorse in less than half a minute.

Having done so, Petra decided to enjoy her new height and power more. Turning south, she began to walk as if she was taking a nice stroll. One that would cause nothing but death and destruction throughout all of Europe. Cities were trod upon like nothing, woods destroyed, hills flattened. Even the Alpine mountains proved no obstacle fo her.

Arriving in Vienna after a minute or so, she saw an item that caught her interest. It was the Giant Ferris Wheel, one of the biggest one of Europe. Of course, for Petra it was nothing but a small circle of metal. She couldn't even see the seats. However, she could use it.

She plucked the Wheel from the ground, pried it open, and deftly put it through a hole in her ear. Petra had been wearing metal, circular earrings, but they were gone when she had grown. Only the holes in her ears remained. Now she had at least one- the famous ferris wheel of Vienna. Smiling, she had an idea. Looking down for orientation, she went towards her first goal, to the northwest.

As she walked towards Brussel, the capital of Belgium, Petra left again only destruction in her path. Entire villages were crushed under nothing but her big toe. A large railroad station disappeared under her pinky toe. It even turned the sturdy cargo trains into thin metal plates without her feeling the slightest resistance. She covered many acres of farmland with each step, pressing it half a mile in the earth and compressing the ground into solid, infertile rock. She destroyed countless tons of food, as the crops on the fields she stepped on were destroyed as well.

The Belgian city of Namur disappeared under her left foot, Liege under her right one. One step further, and Petra stood before Brussels, were she saw what she was looking for. 

The Atomium. With her typical deftness, she tore the small structure from the ground, and simply attached it to her makeshift earring. Now the building, resembling an atom, dangled helplessly more than 70 miles up in the air.

Petra looked down on Brussels, spread her legs. She knew about the "Manneken Piss", the small statue of a boy peeing. The giga giantess was about to give Brussels some pee! Taking a deep breath, she clenched her loin muscles, and pissed.

A huge, 200 feet wide yet of piss, containing millions of gallons of liquid, struck the centre of Brussels. It bored itself dozens of feet in the ground, and spread all over the Belgian capital. Foaming, stinking and washing away everything in its path, Petra's piss even destroyed the royal palace. It crumbled like a sand castle hit by a wave as her huge flood of urine struck it, washing away its walls and contents like nothing. The main government building of the European Union stood no chance either. The acidic pee flooded the entire capital, making sure it would be uninhabitable and infertile for many years to come.

Manneken Piss was being outclassed tremendously. When Petra was done, instead of a city there was a lake of pee, stinking and foaming.

Then she walked to the south, into France, for her next prize. The mighty giantess trod down the champagne fields, making sure the expensive drink would be more expensive in the future, as her unforgiving feet turned the grape bush fields into compressed rock.

Arriving in Paris, she didn't even need to enter the huge city to claim her next trophy. The Eiffel Tower, hardly half the size of her pinky finger, she could get by mere standing at the edge of the French capital and bending over. Doing so, her vast body eclipsed the city as two gigantic fingers tore the monument from its foundations. Up in the air it went, and soon it dangled on her earlobe as well. 

"Hey! What is this?" Petra suddenly thought, as she felt the toenail of her left big toe going hot.