- Text Size +

Miranda felt bloated. Her head swam. Her skin seemed to stretch. She was growing.

Soon, she felt her shirt getting tighter and tighter. Miranda kicked off her worn-out shoes, for she felt them straining against her feet. She felt, and heard, the seams of both her cotton trousers and shirt crack as the former 5'7 tall reached 6 feet, then 6'5. 

Miranda tried to aid the growing process by focussing on the open space around her, like the turtles do. She had no clue how big she would become, but estimated she would get more height than needed to start a career as a basketball pro.

She saw how the sleeves of her shirt receded along her expanding arms. Her thighs stretched the cotton to its limits as she grew past seven feet. Then that limit was surpassed too.

RRRRIIPPPP! The seams burst open. Now only shreds of cotton hung around her waist, pressing painfully in her belly. Miranda tried to pull the shredded shorts down, but couldn't. She was already so massive, the shorts clung around her like a tight rubber strand.

"Fuck... damn it," she swore in her mind, and made a mental note to trample down the clothing factory as well.

RRRIIIPPPP! Her shirt had burst open and fell of. On a hunch, she grabbed the collar and tore it in two, lest being strangled when her neck got too broad for it. The now eight feet tall exhaled, then inhaled and expanded her belly that way. A sharp pain, then the leftover of the trousers sprang open, dropping on her size 22 feet. She was naked now, and saw a red line around her waist were the trousers had been. But as she got more height, that line became thinner.

Miranda saw her body grow, and the ground slowly moving away from her. The naked feet took more and more space, and Miranda thought she was sinking a little in the ground as her mass increased. She was over ten feet already, and still she grew.

Her shoulders blew themselves slowly up like two balloons. Her breasts, she had a B cup, grew nicely with her expanding torso. Her legs went up, higher and higher, like an elevator ascending. As she reached 20 feet, the shreds of clothes seemed like a heap of handkerchiefs to her. She kicked them away with her big toe, her feet being too large to have a size. With each passing second, she got one or two feet in height, mass increasing as well.

Miranda saw the trees of a nearby grove seemingly getting smaller, her eyes glid along their stems up in the air. She became bigger and more massive, now past thirty feet and showing no sign of stopping. She smiled. This was great! Already she was big enough to kill every person on the planet without fuss, even the burliest of men or the most skilled martial artists.

Although she had a normal build, Miranda's titanic size made even that look truly impressive. Slowly she got more height, her frame expanded in every direction, her huge feet sank deeper in the grass. Forty feet and going, the giantess, for she had become that already, was happy, savoring every moment of her growth. 

She grew past fifty feet, dwarfing the fifty foot woman she loved so much. She could look down on the smaller of the trees already. The swimming sensation in her head was gone, now she savored the view. Miranda saw the city of Berlin in the distance and she got excited. Even if the growth would halt now, she was literally big enough to rampage and get her revenge. But she was still growing.

She grew past seventy feet and saw the tops of the majority of the trees approach eye level. Her head seemed like an inflating balloon, her shoulders stood six feet apart. Her arms grew longer, keeping up with the rest of her ever-expanding body, her hands were so huge that they might serve as a parking spot for a small car.

Miranda expanded further. The feeling of growth made her feel great, and she became great. Eighty feet and no sign of stopping, the vengeful biochemist now slowly rivalled the size of a blue whale. 

Her calves rivalled the trunks of the biggest trees as she shot past 100 feet. Her hips, though they were not that prominent, broadened slowly. She stood like a colossus on the meadow, her vast frame slowly overshadowing the trees, most of which in the meantime seemed like small decorative garden trees to her.

Her head rose above the tops of the highest cedar trees as she grew past 120 feet. She now could look over the small forest, seeing multiple shades of green bushes that were the crowns. Miranda wondered if she was strong enough to tear a full grown tree from the ground.

Miranda grew and grew, her legs stretched further into the heavens, pushing her body seemingly up. Her feet gobbled up more and more of the grass, flattening and killing it under her ever-increasing weight. She shot past 200 feet, feeling so powerful! Like a gigantic balloon inflating, she grew more and more, as if someone zoomed a camera in on her, and her alone, leaving the surrounding untouched.

Finally, the growth stopped. Miranda stood 300 feet tall, give or take a few feet. She was truly massive! So huge! So big! And full of revenge. She admired her enormous body, then looked at the capital of her country again. Smiling wickedly, she started to walk towards it. It was rampaging time!