- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


Sierra squeaked as the mounds of fabric dropped onto her, hiding her as less than a bump rustling under the sheet-like dress. Though lightweight in Duval’s possession, the dress was heavy and unforgiving to Sierra’s efforts underneath it, but she was able to work through it and into the center. Her reward for surmounting the challenge was what had been exposed above her, a sight she did not spare herself from enjoying. Duval towered overhead in silk lingerie, black panties and a black bra that had the privilege of hugging her skin. Despite now standing unclothed, the gigantic woman appeared more intimidating than ever before, stunning Sierra with a perspective and scope she could have only before dreamed of.

 

“I almost lost track of you… down there…” Duval stirred, her voice weary and unfocused. The coolness of the room did not bother her, as she had enough heat to spare radiating off her exposed body. “Mm… Stay close to my feet… so th-that I know where you are…”

 

Fearful of being overlooked, Sierra overcame her awe and hurried to the row of toes, collapsing over them so that her minuscule body was noticed. She fell over top the middle toe and wrapped her arms around it, its width still greater than how far she could stretch. Forfeiting any leftover dignity, Sierra unabashedly massaged herself into the toe, her hips guided into a grind along its curve. Her head was fully lurked back, her eyes unblinkingly attached to the sight bestowed upon her; how Duval’s hips curved with her underwear tight around them, the fabric strung in the crack of her underside, and how a blanket of fat was pressed out from them, as if the idolic body was too much to be contained -- details such as these were chronicled dutifully, savored as the luxury that they were by Sierra’s enthralled stare.

 

“This is enough, is it?” Duval pondered aloud. She smiled when Sierra was not moved by the sound of her voice, so immersed into her obsession, but the slightest shiver against her toe’s knuckle signalled that she was not being ignored. “All I have to do is stand here… and you’re pushed to this, huh…? Do I really have that kind of effect on you?”

 

Sierra flinched, a moan-turned-grunt bellowing from her when the toe she straddled suddenly hopped. The movement shook her into considering Duval’s remark, particularly noting the condescending tone. It reminded her of how pathetic this all was, striking her with the doubts that she had allowed to build up in the back of her mind. Though she knew her gestures could likely not be understood, Sierra still nodded vicariously, agreeing with the sentiment -- Duval’s toes alone were enough to drive her into madness, regardless of how sickening it simultaneously was to submit herself to something so humiliating.

 

Gracelessly, Sierra could withhold no longer. She peaked without warning, nothing more than an electric tingle that directed her towards bliss. Under gasping breaths, Sierra was brought to orgasm on top of the toe, her arousal having seeped through the dress she had long since forgotten about. She stuttered as if needing to explain herself to Duval, but it was herself that needed to be convinced of what this orgasm meant, and why it overjoyed her to experience it this way. Physically, Sierra felt invigorated and free, but at her core, she was hollow and lost, slowly sobering up to the consequences of her degradation.

 

“You, err-- You’ve slowed down,” Duval warily commented, having allowed moments of nothing to pass. Sierra remained slumped over her toe, motionless after what appeared to be an exciting build up. As small as the woman might be to her, Duval still very much felt the raw, sensual energy that had been committed to her -- to just her lowly toes of just one foot. “D-Did you… get off?” She chuckled over those eager words, “Sorry… I had no idea y-you’d be so… well…”

 

Sierra grimaced, hiding her disgust by pressing her face into the middle toe. Her fingers crawled, but their grasp on the skin was slipping as she realized that it was over. The event, spontaneous and intense, was lived through and experienced. She had succumbed to Duval’s toe like some desperate insect, and now reality was washing ashore, dragging Sierra to its surface.

 

Under where she lay, Sierra felt the world turn around her. Duval hunched forward, her foot left as still as possible as she knelt down to retrieve Sierra. The little woman was picked up without resistance, pillowed between gentle fingers that elevated her up into the air. When the hands unfolded away from her, Sierra was left stretched on her side, weakly looking up at the woman that held her. She winced like looking into the sun, burned by the gaze Duval concentrated onto her.

 

“D-Duval, I-I don’t… I can’t explain what I just did,” Sierra stammered, struggling to at least turn and face Duval proper in her palms. Her skin was still red, evidence to her that she should also remain ashamed. More challenging yet was that Duval stood nearly naked, a visual obstacle that Sierra could not plainly face. “Th-There’s so much that’s happened… I was overwhelmed, and--”

 

“Shh… Shh…” Duval shook her head, raising Sierra higher to be more level with her eyes. It was all she said for a time, but the calming coos were able to bring some level of calm over Sierra. “You… don’t need to worry. You’re-- You’re so small. You don’t have to worry.”

 

Sierra blinked, as if it was a riddle meant to be solved. “Duval…”

 

“Oh, no more of this-- whatever this is,” Duval giggled, beginning to sway back into motion. Sierra clung tighter to the skin around her as she felt the giant stir. “Only good vibes tonight… No headaches, no worries, just you and me.”

 

“D-Duval…?”

 

“I need-- no, you! You-- We need a drink, we both do!” As apparent in her voice as it was in her expression, Duval seemed to be cracking under an unseen pressure. Sierra, however, was none the wiser to describe what she witnessed, dragged along with her as she turned towards the mini-bar with a nearly mad look in her eyes. “Good vibes tonight, very good vibes… Y-You should try this burgundy, it’s so… tasty, just so tasty.”

 

A chill grazed Sierra as she watched the burgundy be poured once again into Duval’s glass. With only one hand to manage the bottle while the other contained Sierra, a clumsier effort was made, resulting in a splash that went over the rim. It was laughed off, the bottle dismissed with a heavier thud than Duval intended, and the glass was whisked quickly up to her lips. Sierra watched and heard the beverage slip away, eerily close to the very throat it was being washed down.

 

Only then did Sierra finally voice her concern. “I… can’t drink that,” she reminded Duval with a disappointed tone. “That’s too big. M-Maybe you’ve had too much--” Her sentence was broken by a jerk of a movement; Duval was moving elsewhere, away from the mini-bar and over towards the grand bed.

 

“I said good vibes only~” Duval chimed to her palm, smiling over the little woman while always keeping the glass nearby. “You have your overseer’s permission-- permission to drink this wine! Here, should I…?” The glass was then angled towards Sierra, its murky red color threatening to overflow over the side in a wave. Sierra trembled away, but a tilt in the hand under her urged her back towards the rim, enough so that she had to put both hands on the lip to control it. Duval insisted, “I-It’s really good, try some~”

 

“Du-Duval! I can’t!” Sierra argued in a fit of nervous laughter. The aroma of the wine being forced upon her was strong enough to tease the idea of being showered under the alcohol, at least until its boldness made Sierra cough. “Y-You can enjoy it for yourself! Ah, more for you, right?”

 

“Nooo, I want to share with my-- my favorite!” Duval whined, showing a gap in her usual maturity. Her word choice was particular and precise, visibly earning a small reaction from Sierra when it was said. Duval’s smile widened far, “My little favorite… I just want to control the whole world for you…”

 

“Duval…” Sierra shivered, feeling weaker despite the glass’s weight lightening up against her. Duval no longer pushed the rim into her, but it was kept just level underneath where she was held, a pool well within jumping distance. Just as Sierra worried about being dropped in, that possibility came to be; Duval’s hand tilted further, tossing the shrunken subject into the glass with a pathetic splash faster than she could gasp.

 

Submerged and surprised, Sierra struggled to resurface as quickly as possible. The thickness of the oversized beverage weighed her down, as if purposefully wanting to grip at her from all sides and drown her in the red depths. Upon reaching fresh air, Sierra gasped and called out, “D-Duval! Duval! Wh-What the hell?!” She could not see, not with the alcohol wanting to burn her eyes, but through weak glimpses could she understand the world swirling outside her glass cage. If nothing else, she deciphered Duval’s amusement through the giggles dripping over her head, seemingly entertained with how Sierra splashed and suffered.

 

“This is too cute,” Duval whispered as she twisted the glass slowly in her fingers. The slightest tilt or sway was enough to conjure waves around Sierra, causing her to rise and sink along the uneasy surface. “You are just… a dot. A speck in my wine.”

 

“Duval…!” Sierra clung to the glass, her hands never able to get a grip on the sheer surface for more than a couple seconds at a time. Once her vision was cleared, she could see how Duval surveyed her in this embarrassing situation, having to gawk up at the curious smile hanging above. “I-I can’t swim like this! Duval, it’s so heavy…!”

 

“You sound mad~ Don’t be mad at me, Sierra! I wanted to share!” Duval continued to giggle over Sierra’s dismay, but the genuine fear was not lost on her. Scaring the little woman was intended, but she did not wish to terrorize her. She lifted the glass up so that the surface was even with her eyes, placing the pad of a pointer finger up against where Sierra drifted. “Don’t you trust me? We’re just having fun, Sierra~ I promise, it’s all just fun.”

 

Sierra breathed frantically, suffocating with each alcohol-ridden inhale. So easily was her world lifted up to Duval, brought to her expansive face to be looked at directly. With her begging expression considered along with her tone, Duval managed to be convincing over Sierra, at least as far as it took to trust that she was not in any danger. This was Duval, after all, that made this promise, and the gesture with her finger on the glass harked back to their interactions at the Rook and the safehouse. While still kicking to stay afloat, Sierra’s hand met with Duval’s own on the other side, approving of whatever fun Duval wanted to cherish.

 

Immediately after did Sierra’s world flip around by the whim of a wrist. A vortex of swirling wine dragged Sierra into the center of the pool while Duval took a seat at the mattress’s edge, a bounce into softness that shook Sierra’s cage. Every motion had some magnitude of effect like that, a detail Duval had taken deep interest in as she studied how the wine ebbed and flowed with a tiny person in its middle.

 

Balance was not allowed to be found for Sierra as the world shifted again. Drawn to where gravity went, Sierra gasped at what took over her vision; the parting of giant lips planted along the rim of the glass. The sight was unreal, a straight shot into a human mouth -- Duval’s mouth, of all mouths, opening just wide enough to allow the nearly endless amount of wine to pour in. The stream was too strong to resist, even if Sierra had the nerves or power to do so. She was carried by its flow regardless of how she feared the prospect of being swallowed, a reality that was swiftly upon her.

 

Sierra crashed into the upper lip, her fingers digging into the pillowy texture so that she could not get dragged down and submerged. She very well felt that possibility at her feet as the wine continued to filter past her, sipped into the gigantic mouth to never be seen again. A leg was nearly pulled in, and Sierra screamed with her head just above the bubbles, “Duval, no!!

 

At that moment, the world shifted again. The pool of wine tilted back the way it was, and so Sierra was washed back into its middle, twisting and writhing about in the beverage that drenched her. She spat up wine that had forced its way down her throat amidst her efforts to stay afloat, her head swirling with more than just grief and fear. For the time being, the risk of being swallowed alive was no more, but Duval’s carefree giggles suggested that had never been the case.

 

“You know I won’t actually drink you,” Duval coyly remarked. “You do know that, right? Did it feel like I would?”

 

Sierra stuttered in a rushed reply, “Y-Yes! Yes it did!”

 

Duval shook her head, “I would never! Oh, Sierra, I… told you to trust me.” Her smile faded, but did not disappear entirely as it was aimed into the glass. “... Weren’t you sort of turned on? Don’t you like this kind of thing?” Sierra did not reply, her face having fallen blank under such questions. “You were so excited just to have my toes. I had hoped you would like my lips as much, err, maybe more...” She choked slightly on the lingering taste of alcohol, but her grin persisted. “A-And for me, i-it felt incredible… knowing what you were doing down there… how you felt about me… I-I wanted to see it closer, just what you looked like…”

 

Sierra was speechless and pale, every breath a fight to overcome the wine’s scent and stay afloat at its surface. The glass was tipped again, resulting in waves pushing and pulling at her towards the rim once more. She heard the wind whip as Duval inhaled, the wine pouring over her lips while Sierra swam against the current. Her efforts were useless as the stream forced her towards the giant’s mouth, but her scream was subdued, minimized to a quick shriek when she felt her legs slip into the abyss, tickled by the wine’s flow. Again was she gripping onto Duval’s upper lip, her body pressed against it while resisting the weight behind her.

 

Yet impossible to resist was the emotion churning inside Sierra. At the core of all her fright and horror was a pounding heart that wanted this. Though her sights were blurred by splashes of red and an intoxicating air, Sierra saw clearly the details of Duval’s massive face. She felt a gust rush down her, wind that was exhaled through Duval’s nose while she savored the drink. Her lips closed together, trapping Sierra’s legs between them. Their plushness proved difficult to kick free from, but she was encouraged to stay when the lips nibbled at her calves and thighs, tenderly smothering them as though they were a treat to be suckled. Sierra grunted and complained, but her panic was instinctual; still deep down did she find this to be dreamlike, made even less real by how Duval equally desired this.

 

Sierra slipped further between the lips, pulled there by a careful bite that encompassed more of her body. The boundary she was situated on, the border of the glass and Duval’s mouth, began to widen. The glass was being taken away, forcing Sierra to grapple the upper lip to avoid the fall below. Plucked out from the drink and without support, Sierra groaned as she arced forward, grabbing hold of a nostril to keep herself hugged into the lip. This nearly failed when Duval scoffed, a mundane exhale that threatened to blow Sierra down and away, but she endured and remained with her lower half still caught in the massive lips.

 

Pinning Sierra between her lips was causing Duval to ward off a fit of giggles. As concerned as she was for the little woman’s safety, she was also endlessly amused by how she was at her mercy, bound to her. Of course, she would never let Sierra slip and fall, and a free hand hovered nearby below as a safety net, but the tiny pinches around her lip and nose were sincerely desperate, a very valid fear. So much emotion and drama, all centered around her and these drunken whims.

 

The mouth opened as Duval’s head reeled back slowly. Sierra squeaked as she felt gravity warp around her, putting in her a position where she no longer risked falling down the massive body, but was more likely to be swallowed by her mouth. Sierra pushed down to rise up, but her attempts to kick her legs over the pink lips failed as the serpentine tongue under her tangled around her feet. All at once, Duval’s lips parted completely, leaving Sierra dangling above a black pit that clicked with saliva. The edges of teeth teased her torso and a warm breath traveled up and over the wine-stained dress. Sierra closed her eyes tight while still trying to squirm her way up, but the tongue craved more than just the tips of her toes. It rose out of the abyss and behind Sierra, barely in the corners of her vision as a beast awakening just for her. The tongue then smacked her back, curling as if trying to drag her into the cavern. Sierra gasped and flailed to fight back, all while maintaining her grasp and balance along the lip.

 

“Duval! Duval!” Sierra shouted, but no volume could break the scientist out of her trance. Drunk and empowered, Duval had a mission in mind that only she could understand. Her tongue took Sierra decidedly, no longer pretending to be fought off. It wrangled her legs and pulled her back between the lips, a stubborn stickiness keeping her locked in place. From there, it continued to bend around Sierra’s curves, overpowering her kicks and punches while rhythmically traveling over the pitiful body, particularly where she would be most sensitive or vulnerable. Her legs and ass were not just licked, but savored; in response to such deliciousness, Duval moaned pleasantly, a hummed tone that vibrated Sierra’s body further. She was enjoying this thrill of power, and Sierra understood how fortunate she was to be at its other end, the powerless victim that was being toyed with. Though terrorized by the tongue, its wet strokes across her frame were not aimless, but intentional attempts of coaxing Sierra into arousal again.

 

Duval closed her eyes, concentrating hard on not laughing at how much control she had over someone. So many thoughts with drunken logic wished to be teased aloud, but she restrained herself, dedicating that cleverness instead to how her tongue performed on Sierra. It lapped around her hips, it hugged her chest tightly, as if manipulating the most intriguing lollipop. After some time, she noticed that Sierra’s screams had ceased, succumbing to the lust and instead shifting into long moans. Rather than push or pull in an attempt to escape, Sierra instead squeezed at whatever flesh she could grab, her body falling limp like a ragdoll. This was fair for Duval, whose most fun was knowing she had this incredible effect on someone, the power to take over their world and their body and to thrust all that into a scene for her entertainment.

 

Quicker than anticipated, Duval felt the quivering of an orgasm. Her eyes lit up, all motion of her’s pausing while it cherished how Sierra spasmed between the lips. A dry voice unleashed a whining moan that spoke Duval’s name like a plea, a tune that had Duval shiver with excitement. A mere drink of wine and some whipping of her tongue had produced a woman’s second orgasm for that evening, a sensation that satisfied her to no end. This diminutive person was obsessed with her, and Duval was addicted to this dynamic.

 

Duval released Sierra into her hand, a graceless exit for what had been a belittling scene. A glob of saliva clung to her legs, a reminder of what had occurred and how spontaneous it had all been. Duval winced at the results, “You got so dirty… You look like a little mess…” Splayed out in Duval’s palm, Sierra could not disagree, glancing at her crimson stained dress and the spit soaked into it. She could barely budge, her legs lifeless after what she had been exposed to, but her staggered efforts made Duval giggle with bubbles of pride; I did this, she thought to herself happily, I’m responsible for all of this!

 

Sierra found the strength to sit up, but not any further than that. Dazed and flustered, she could not accurately describe the feeling she was in, a combination of bliss and panic. The world seemingly did not matter, but reality hovered at the edges of this plateau Sierra stood from, like gray storm clouds brewing on a horizon. What more did this ocean of opportunities promise? That ocean, after all, was Duval herself, her whims being the tides that dictated where they would explore.

 

And exploring was all Duval dreamed of doing. The sensation of being a god-like figure had fully consumed her in its enticing grip. Never before did she have this much power and authority over another person, and that power manifested itself in sheer arousal. Witnessing this little woman peak over such minute aspects of her body had tickled her like nothing else, swallowing her into a vortex of desires. Before the night ended, she wanted to achieve her own wish with Sierra, though the image of what she wanted remained a spiral in her mind.

 

“L-Let’s get you out of this,” Duval said simply, without the poise or stature that one would expect from neither a goddess nor a scientist. Two fingers pinched the back of Sierra’s dress, lifting up on it with a careful tug. Though hesitant to be so exposed like Duval was, Sierra also disliked wearing a dress that was heavy from wine-infused spit, and so she did not refuse being stripped. In any case, the cold of the hotel room instantly spun Sierra into shivers, prompting an empathetic hand to embrace the half-naked figure. “You are too cute, e-even when you’re all shaky like this…”

 

Sierra meant to reply, but she could only cough on her own breaths before she felt everything twist around her. Duval collapsed backwards into the range of pillows, her comfort coming at the cost of Sierra nearly being jostled out from her grasp. Though that did not happen, it encouraged Duval to put both hands around Sierra, cradling her with a thumb under each arm and the rest of her fingers forming a seat for her to occupy. Sierra felt uneasy about the world taking shape around her, but her trust in Duval was unflinching. It was difficult to not trust such a massive smile and gleaming eyes, nor did she need convincing that Duval was in total control.

 

For a long moment, Duval simply stared at Sierra, and Sierra stared back at her, unable to turn away or do anything else. “You are so precious, Sierra,” Duval sighed, her fingers lightly massaging her. “It’s so hard to not just squeeze you… I never want to let go…”

 

Sierra’s breathing was finally on route to becoming tamed again, certainly aided by Duval’s comforting touch and tone. She was able to relax after such a heated encounter, melting into the fingers that held her and cuddling against them so that the affection was returned. She was never good with opening herself, and even worse when in front of Duval, yet the words flowed effortlessly from her, “I love you, Duval. I love you.”

 

Duval laughed and shook her head, her huge eyes too feeble to look into Sierra’s after such a remark. Instead, she glanced at her own body, its mountainous scale compared to Sierra. An eye opened, clumsily relocating Sierra into its vision. “I wouldn’t want anyone else here to look at me like this. It’s so embarrassing, b-but when it’s you… I just can’t let go. I don’t want it to end. If I could, I’d… close my hands and keep you forever, you know?”

 

Sierra swallowed. She lifted herself to speak, stuttered, then chuckled into her thoughts, “I-Is it bad that… I wouldn’t mind that?”

 

“Is it bad? Mm, hmm…” Duval pondered the weighty subject over, but her drunken thoughts were not going to make heads or tails of something so complex. “But… this all feels wonderful. For once, I feel like my own person… No limitations, no restrictions. What I want, and what you want. That’s it. So, so simple… for as long as this lasts…”

 

The hands placed Sierra down, but not onto the mattress or nightstand. Duval placed her on her stomach, her tiny knees and hands sinking into the expansive softness as she tried to find balance in this new zone. Sierra was bounced off her feet after finally managing to stand, due to a jitter along the landscape caused by Duval’s amusement. She tumbled backwards, but rolled forward into a crawl position, surveying her surroundings while sorting out her confusion. Though there was no prompt for being put here, Sierra would not argue, taking the moment to appreciate the geographical-like beauty that was all around her.

 

“... Explore me,” Duval urged, her eyes slipping closed peacefully. “I want to feel you moving around, making me feel huge… Can you do this for me…?”

 

Sierra blinked, her fingers curling in the pillowy ground as she processed the request. Knowing she would likely go unheard, her response was to move forward, up the subtle incline that was Duval’s lounging body. Each step squished into the skin, a sensation that worked a laugh out of Sierra as she stumbled ahead, unafraid to trip into something so plush -- and so much of it, to catch her wherever she explored. After not one, but two climaxes induced by Duval, this opportunity to travel her gigantic shape felt overdue, but she was stumped with regards to where to go, where she was wanted.

 

But just those few staggered steps up her belly was satisfying for Duval, at least to begin. She moaned quietly, her legs squirming against one another as she felt the tiny pinches and presses of a tiny person moving up her great body. It was challenging to resist not swiping away at Sierra and pushing her aside akin to a fallen hair, her hands risen up reflexively when Sierra’s trips were especially ticklish. Her giggles, she knew, roused the very world the little woman trekked upon, yet another detail that had her driven to feel bigger and grander.

 

Sierra flinched down as Duval’s hands flew overhead towards the barricade-like bra. Contained behind the black fabric, and teased to be released, was an overflow of flesh that her fingers dug into, flexing into the softness and working out a craving sigh. She opened an eye, as if to quietly spy on Sierra’s approach up her body, having found the woman to have come to a standstill. She grinned, “Keep coming~ Come up here…” Middle fingers massaged where her nipples budded into the bra, calling Sierra over with their motion. “Climb them… Are you able to…?” She chuckled, again imbalancing Sierra. “I remember… I remember you climbing into them before…~”

 

The truth made Sierra wince with shame, but it only electrified her obsession with feeling so lowly and pathetic. Given the command, she would follow through, and so she trudged forward against the steepening incline, moving forward in a crawl-climb towards the massive breasts ahead. The closer she was, the more the pair swallowed her vision, their motions of being pushed in and pulled by Duval’s hands hypnotizing her to continue without question. Once in reach, she lunged for the middle of the bra and took hold, using it to pull herself up into the valley Duval had opened for her.

 

Her prize for making it this far was for the fleshy walls on either side of her to close in. Duval giggled as she trapped Sierra in her cleavage, fascinated with how the tiny figure could disappear from sight. She released her breasts, causing Sierra to slip down with a bounce, flushed in a new tone of red. The breath had been squeezed out of her, yet all Duval saw was comical toiling, her best friend having been threatened with suffocation there between her boobs.

 

“You poor thing,” Duval mumbled, insisting a finger underneath Sierra’s nude rear. With the tip under her, she lifted Sierra up, surprising her into a squeak as she was ushered up the right breast. Where the bra hugged the flesh at the round peak was where Sierra was left, her hands instinctively grabbing at the fabric to prevent sliding down either side. Each breath saw this hill rise and dip, demanding Sierra to find balance at its center -- an erect nipple pushing through the padding became a beacon to cling to.

 

Duval’s hands hovered to the wayside, electing to allow Sierra to lay atop her breast without interference. She fought back the laughter brewed by the tiny woman’s touches, subduing her amusement into loose giggles. Unknowingly, each of her breaths brushed over Sierra, sending her naked form into chills that rustled against the nipple. At the foot of the bed, Duval’s legs twisted together in a squirm, a distant sight for Sierra to observe while balancing herself on the breast. Such a visual confirmed the raw arousal building up in the world under Sierra, an energy running across Duval’s plains of skin like an electric current she was a part of.

 

“Come on… Keep going~” Duval urged, tentatively staring down hard over Sierra and the hesitations that had slowed her. She hoped a wide smile might spark some enthusiasm. “Is even this fun for you…? I feel too good, hah, like I’m hoarding all the fun…”

 

Sierra enjoyed her entertainment from her position, embracing the shape of the nipple even tighter when pressed to do more. It pushed against her as it grew erect, its firmness increasing until it was more like a stone that she massaged her face into. Her expression came with shades of pain as she stretched up and over the nipple, using her own chest to squeeze tightly around it. She hoped her thumping heart, as powerful as it felt in her center, could be sensed by Duval, even as just a little rhythm of life. For her own selfish desires, she pecked kisses all around the bra, savoring these moments for all that she could.

 

Duval was cast in sweat as the encounter prolonged. Her knees arced up the mattress and her fingers clenched at the sheets. Every motion felt sweeping and heavy, a combination of the alcohol mixed with the power rush she was situated in. Overcome with heat, her body throbbed and swayed, threatening to toss Sierra aside with how she jittered. Sierra clung to the nipple, but the silk fabric around it was too smooth to stay attached to for long. Only then rediscovering her voice, Sierra chirped for help, but a low moan bullied out her plea as Duval delved into her own headspace. Her body rocked, its rippling weight like an avalanche that ultimately beat Sierra’s grip and forced her to cascade in a graceless roll down the body she had just scaled.

 

In the midst of tumbling, Sierra slid down a stretch of fat that managed to catch her feet well enough to stop her fall, albeit with a few slips. Sierra was out of breath by the time her descent ceased, hugging the skin not just for protection but to stabilize her swirling head. In just an instant, the softness she had grown accustomed to was replaced with a thicker, more expansive plushness. She deduced it was Duval’s stomach, not far from where she had begun, that she had wound up atop of. On cue with this understanding, a bubbled laugh ruptured all around Sierra as Duval found humor in where the little woman had stumbled.

 

“There you are… Almost didn’t notice where you went…” Duval teased, her head craned into view above Sierra and offering a clumsy wink for additional effect. From out of Sierra’s view, a finger pressed down on her from behind, shoving her deeper into the pillowy gut. Sierra’s surprise manifested as a tickle against Duval, her scrambling for freedom the exact response she had expected. Just as suddenly as she pushed on Sierra, so too did the finger relieve her, with such a pop of release that Sierra slid further down the skin and closer to the territory of Duval’s panties.

 

“This would bother me,” Duval remarked aimlessly. “A giant stomach… not appealing at all… What would it even be like in there…?” Her disgust was not hidden, a frown tainting her fun as she soured over the context. Unknowingly, her commentary exhilarated Sierra, reminding her just how insignificant she was to something like Duval’s stomach. Compared to it, she truly was a castaway crumb that clung to the belly helplessly, having to feel the rumbling ongoing within. Under closed eyes, she imagined the insides of that organic chamber and what contents must be pooled together; a shiver-inducing imagination that was only broken free from when she was pinched by two log-sized fingers.

 

Duval forced the speck of a person elsewhere on her stomach, her smile returning strongly the closer the woman neared her belly button. Sierra did not grasp what she was pointed to right away, the size of such a minute feature of Duval’s body distorting how it was comprehended. When understood to be a belly button, the next moment saw Sierra shoved into it, the soft flesh allowing much of her head and shoulders to sink in. Sierra resisted how she always did, facing the threat of suffocation, but the lack of oxygen drove her other senses aflame. She gasped Duval’s name in fruitless attempts of being recognized, all the while being ushered into renewed arousal as two fingers manhandled her body with pushes and pinches intended to make her squirm and kick.

 

“Even a belly button could eat you up~” Duval mocked, having reached a relative cool while surveying Sierra’s struggles. As she pushed harder into her stomach, she was able to squeeze out a whine from her stomach. It shocked Duval, but immediately after did she hunch forward with laughter, sealing Sierra almost completely into a trap of fatty flesh. “Sorry! A-All that alcohol, i-it can’t be sitting right… Was that loud? You probably got yelled at… yelled at by my stomach…”

 

Sierra winced as these muffled words reached her. The sound still quaked in her mind of the stomach’s whine, and as if commanded by it, she found herself licking and kissing the skin that enwrapped her with open affection. Regardless of where it hugged her, Sierra twisted about however she could to kiss every pinch of flesh, an action that progressively riled Duval more and more. Particularly tickled by a circling lick around her belly button, Duval roared with a moan and shifted along the bed, lounging with her back flat -- a reposition that flung Sierra upside-down in the hole she was head-first in. The fat clung to her as if not wanting to let go, but Duval’s fingers hugged her hips and plucked her from the containment, allowing the red-faced woman to breath air that was free of collected sweat.

 

As her giggling slowly faded into control, Duval placed Sierra at the very bottom of her stomach. Exhausted and staggered, Sierra could not hold herself on the rounded surface for long, and she soon after slipped backwards from fatigue. The slope behind her was that of Duval’s crotch bound by black underwear, its material too slick to grab in what little window Sierra had to stop her fall. She could only gasp midway down before she was bouncing on the bed sheet, two wall-sized thighs risen up on either side of her. Imposed upon by Duval’s legs, Sierra felt as though she had been whisked into a new setting and situation, so drastically different from where else on the human body she had explored.

 

But her confusion paled to the fascination she had with what was in front of her. Robed in a layer of black silk was Duval’s cunt, huge enough to humble Sierra into speechlessness. The underwear outlined the lips as a simple mound, but its size intimidated Sierra, kneeled before it like a mural to worship. She basked in the humidity it and the thighs produced, so alarmed by the crotch despite Duval doing nothing with it. From where she relaxed, her head had to crane forward to see where her friend was, hidden behind that very mound she was obsessed with staring at.

 

Duval shifted forward for comfort, excited to observe Sierra’s exploits. In doing so, the very point of interest Sierra stared at came rushing at her with a push, knocking her off her feet as if tackled. Keeping her imbalanced was the rocking of the bed and how it reshaped itself around Duval’s body, an element under her control. Blinking free from her gaze on the giant cunt, Sierra gawked upwards instead, caught under the spotlights that were Duval’s eyes.

 

“Hah… Well… This is sort of familiar,” Duval remarked, idly scratching at her cheek. Her face reddened, but it could not compare to Sierra’s glowing, full-body blush. “Deja vu… Almost…”

 

Sierra hesitated to move, not particularly wanting to leave this humiliating position. She swallowed, wondering what Duval meant until she admitted to feeling the same sensation. Between Duval’s mountainous legs, posed before her mighty crotch. It was a visual she had never seen before of the scientist, but it was a scene that had played out in unspoken dreams. And just like in those dreams, Sierra’s heart seemed to pause, giving way to the greater significance of what was ahead of her.

 

“You’ve been here before, I swear…” Duval continued, her slurred giggling difficult to interpret every word. Her legs stretched wider apart, only by a short margin but enough so that it reeled Sierra forward, like massive doors opening for her. Duval stuttered, “N-No, you haven’t… Not actually… But, I’ve thought of this before, you know… How small you are… even to this…” As if needing specification, she drew a finger outside the bulge of lips, revealing to Sierra how plush it was under her touch. That same finger then toyed with the elastic of her panties, allowing it to snap into her waist and force a flinch from the tiny woman. With the fabric having been adjusted, it was more obvious how wet Duval had become, her fluids leaving glossy hints at the corners of her perineum. “You’re actually s-smaller, there,” she stumbled onward, “smaller than I… imagined…”

 

Sierra’s mouth opened to speak, a hundred ideas dashing her mind, but not one of those thoughts manifested into words. Of all her fantasies, whether daydreams had while staring up at Duval within the terrarium, or when coiled up in her bed alone, it had never been expected that Duval shared in these obtuse desires. Small, Sierra repeated to herself, smaller than she imagined…

 

Thoughtlessly, Sierra found herself creeping forward to the black wall of fabric. The conversation was paused, and had been since those last words of Duval’s. Permission was boldly not requested before Sierra reached forward and trailed her palm down the panties. The titan did not shiver or move, unfeeling towards such a light touch on her clothes. Another palm joined, and with a small push, Sierra felt the skin beyond the fabric give way, rousing the long legs around her to twitch.

 

Yet Duval still said nothing, her heavier breathing the only indication of a response, that she wanted the escalation. She took a finger down her underwear, startling Sierra slightly with its presence being on the other side like an animal moving under the silk. The finger throbbed, and another was added. Sierra stood her ground, her hand combing over one of the writhing limbs as it worked to masturbate Duval.

 

“You… Y-You might want to back away... “ Duval whispered, her pitch higher than usual, more timid. She chuckled nervously, “I wouldn’t want you to… to get hurt, you know…”

 

Sierra’s heart melted under the heat of Duval’s concern for her. “I… don’t want to,” Sierra said, her volume only loud enough for herself to hear. “I-I want this. I want to be a part of this.” At first slow, her lean into the crotch became a lunge onto Duval’s active fingers, her arms tightly hugging them so that she could be noticed. Her face dug into the panties where she announced, “I love you, Duval!! I’m not afraid of you!!”

 

Duval’s fingers froze. Sierra, from such a low perspective, worried over what this meant, if she would just be dismissed or pulled away. Instead, a soft voice spoke down to her, “You’re… ridiculous… and I love that.” Sierra looked up at the smile overhead, as if peering up at a cloudless sky. “Everyday with you, i-it’s something new to look forward to… I learn something, sometimes it’s about you… sometimes me… I never want that to stop. You could convince me that you make the planet spin. Tomorrow isn’t tomorrow without you.

 

“I’m ridiculous too, aren’t I?” Duval scoffed at herself. The muscles in her fingers relaxed into a slow massage over her muff. “Hooking up like this, w-with one of my subjects… but I couldn’t stop myself. Doing this without permission made me so alive… I never want it to end, Sierra. This night… should just be forever, shouldn’t it…”

 

Sierra gently laid her head against the knuckle of one finger. “I wish it could,” she said, stroking the long digit from outside the panties. “I don’t want to return to anything. I only want to be yours.”

 

“I-I… I want you to be mine.”

 

Duval’s body curled forward from its lounged position, her upper body rising high above Sierra at her crotch. Displaced hair was slow to cascade back down her shoulders as the scientist stared down at her subject with a weary, uncertain gaze. Sierra blinked back, happy enough to have even this attention, but there was more to be involved in. Under hot huffs of breaths, Duval pulled forward her underwear, creating thin openings along either thigh for Sierra to enter. She stuttered to give directions, but found them unnecessary when Sierra took the initiative with a few timid steps, peering past the fabric to uncover Duval’s snatch.

 

As if welcomed into a warm tent, Sierra made headway into the new territory, immediately in awe of what she saw despite how dim. Curls of hair coated this private sector of skin, growing up the wall of flesh like garden vines. A pet pushed aside some of the longer curls as Sierra stepped further in, allured by the bitter scent of human sweat and the little glimpses of pink skin. The air was especially thick, but Sierra savored that feeling, immersed into her environment with such focus that she was slow to realize that the panties had closed behind her. The snap of elastic first alerted her, but then the movement of the fingers spooked her into a hop, as if a machine had been activated just beside her.

 

The world shook and even seemed to groan with the noise Duval made. A whimper mixed with a moan, Duval felt an erotic pulse with Sierra sealed in her underwear. She stared at the little bulge made of Sierra’s outline, the only evidence that a human being was trapped there. The thought crossed her mind of what it would be like to don her normal uniform, lab coat and all -- would anyone notice? No one had when she stole Sierra across the labs and to the studio, so certainly no one would blink an eye at her if that close friend was hidden inside her pants. The concept truly amused her into a frigid grin, exploring this thought to all its ends while her fingers passively twisted around her clitoris.

 

Down below, Sierra was a dedicated observer to the initial windings of Duval masturbating. Shuddered with shame for being exposed to this intimate scene, Sierra’s whole body glowed red and shivered with excitement. She reached out and touched the index finger as it worked diligently, its outward power impressing her to know that such strength was used expressly to feed Duval’s lust. It was but a finger, yet it expressed the sheer brawn of a monster all of its own, so huge that Sierra’s presence was ignorable.

 

And if that were the case, Sierra felt emboldened to include herself, riding that high of insignificance. Without a stable thought in her head, Sierra climbed up the coils of hair, using the finger and the black panties as occasional footholds to push herself up. The hair entangled her like a proper bush, but she willingly submerged herself into its humidity, inhaling the odor that was seeped into every fiber. Handfuls of hairs were bound into fists; Sierra worried this might hurt Duval, but what she found was that the titan hummed pleasantly alongside all her touches. Duval desired this, or at the very least, Sierra was convinced of it, and so she dove further upward, her attention squared onto the pink bulb that the mighty finger protected with swirling motions.

 

At last, Sierra’s efforts rewarded her with the prize she had eyed from below. Magnetically drawn to it, she first touched the guardian finger that stimulated it, her hand grabbing the hard nail and urging it aside. She wondered if such a meager force could even be detected, but Duval’s finger did retract, curling aside and exposing the clitoris. Another step up the slick slope, and Sierra was upon the bulb, nearly drooling over it with her mouth wide open. She blinked, comprehending the wider scope of her situation, relishing in how little she felt to be propped up on pubic hairs and pussy lips. Then, lacking restraint, she pushed her head forward and nuzzled the clit, guiding her nose around it in circular swirls while her tongue occasionally poked out in tiny licks. The response was immediate, a tremor of Duval repositioning herself slightly on the bed, a muffled moan heard distantly above. Sierra paused while the world settled before returning to her ritual, now applying both hands in a deep massage around the sensitive area.

 

Sierra was tampering with a planet’s core. Every touch and twist worked up a huge reaction from Duval, even if it was just small spasms of excitement on her end. Sierra was engrossed with this capability, laughing to herself as she dug into the clitoris with a push and then a pull, meeting its tip with her tongue in a messy kiss. Her dedication to the clit resulted in Duval panting in a melody, her whole body rocking to its rhythm as though Sierra truly did have reign over her. It was an unreal sensation for Sierra to be behind such power, to be under something so incredible and greater than herself, and so her own arousal was thrust forward, her legs spreading far to each side in order to grind her cunt into the crevice she hugged.

 

By surprise, Sierra found herself lifted from her butt and pulled out into the open air. She squeaked, hooked between her legs by a curved finger that was nearly too wide to be seated upon in such a way. Duval reeled her out from the underwear, exposing Sierra to the chill-inducing atmosphere of the hotel room. She leaned onto the fingertip with the same grip she had on the clitoris, her muscles aching to continue much like her spirit -- pulled away from her work, Sierra’s expression was distraught and bothered, her inner heat clearing taking a toll on her swirling thoughts.

 

But Duval’s grin hanging sweetly above like an adrift cloud was all Sierra needed to see to have her anxieties cleansed. Held in such a lax way, Sierra giggled and sunk over the finger, overjoyed to feel so weightless -- to feel Duval’s raw power so casually applied. Duval was amused as well, her free hand used to keep a breast pressed aside so that she could peer down at her friend. A slight flex of her finger was enough to make Sierra yelp into laughter, her body bobbing up and down with the finger’s motion while Duval’s drunken smile crept even wider. Sierra’s legs tightened around the tendrill for support, yet she always trusted that she would be safe with it.

 

“... You’ve gotten me so worked up,” Duval chuckled bashfully. “It’s embarrassing, you know~”

 

Sierra cuddled the finger, her giggling suppressed into the skin. She lifted her head wearily, “Imagine how I must feel.” She grinned, wanting to admit that the situation was sexier knowing how Duval felt about matters.

 

“It’s been in my thoughts,” Duval teased, her eyes narrowing into a sultry gaze. “How big am I…?”

 

Sierra stuttered with too many thoughts swelling at once. “... Massive,” she replied in a light laugh. “More than a mountain. Y-You’re huge.”

 

“Mmm… Is that so…?” Duval tilted her head, a stray thread of hair pinched by her lip. “Is that what I look like to you…?”

 

Sierra leaned further on the fingertip, her arousal rising as the conversation continued. She nuzzled sweat off her brow onto the finger, “Honestly, n-no. You’re so much bigger, a-and so much… greater. I don’t even know where to begin…” Her words felt frantic, faster in pace than what was normal for Sierra. Enthralled with how tiny she felt, her thoughts rambled on, “Every part of you is… is like a world I want to live on. E-Even now, I wish I could be small enough t-to fit on your finger… even the little ridges…” A finger of her own traced the prints of Duval’s fingertip, circling around them with an intense stare. “You seem like everything, Duval. And I’m so selfish, wanting all of you…”

 

Duval giggled, her tone low and entertained. Her eyes closed, and Sierra felt the hand around her sink down towards the crotch she had been freed from. “Sierra, Sierra~” Duval sang loosely, “we’re both incredibly selfish… There’s no one else that can appreciate me quite like you do, is there…?”

 

Sierra scoffed, simultaneously inspired and belittled by this remark, unable to speak up as Duval submerged her back into the humid confinement. Rather than simply leave her to continue where she had left off, Duval’s finger surged and pushed Sierra against the muff, uncaring and unaware of how her pubic hairs coiled around the writhing limbs. A volcanic moan escaped Duval as she pressed Sierra firmly against the pillowy lips, stroking her forcefully up and down the moistened slit. Sierra was bullied by the finger, its length riding her backside furiously and constantly shoving her into the hot crevice. Despite the physical toll this cost Sierra, she was immersed in the sensation, moaning wildly with Duval’s name stuttered throughout as she felt her body -- the encapsulation of so much passion and emotions -- meld with the great warmth that was Duval’s all-consuming lust.

 

The landscape that was Duval twisted freely across the bed as her ecstasy peaked. A wide smile broke out into a gaping gasp, her core pulsating with burning waves of joy that her heart could barely keep up with. A free hand soon addressed the sweat cascading down her face, sooner than her busy hand was to relieve Sierra of such humiliating treatment -- not too quick to give up her ograsmic bliss, Duval pushed the limits of how long she could keep Sierra pinned to her cunt, jittering with amusement whenever she felt a tiny twitch or kick. Sierra herself embraced her position, nearly drowned in the wetness Duval had produced, peacefully accepting her lowly place as a human-toy used by a tipsy scientist.

 

When the hand’s muscles finally relaxed, Sierra was left to catch herself among pubic hairs to avoid slipping all the way down Duval’s underwear. She did so with a thrilled squeak, hugging the soaked hairs that entangled her, but she was not forgotten. Multiple fingers curled under her and combed her out of the bush, wrapped around her frail frame like an impressive hug while lifting her out from the panties. Once Sierra was removed, Duval was free to topple backwards into bed, crashing into the mattress like a hundred trees had fallen together. Such a mighty fall rattled Sierra, but Duval’s grip over her ensured she would be contained safely.

 

Sierra was released between Duval’s breasts, a brief freedom before both hands clasped the tiny woman against the chest. Under the blanket-like palms, Sierra felt Duval rock side to side while giggling aloud, still afloat from an incredible high. The rapid beating of the heart beneath Sierra was like an active engine whose rhythm could lull her to relax. Just as Duval reclined and cherished this otherworldly sensation, so too did Sierra roll on top of the chest, stretching out far while laughing aloud with her friend.

 

The moment seemed eternal, an unbreakable monument of their romance coming to blossom. Sierra could not recount the hours leading up to the hotel room, having forgotten the realities outside while submerged in this fantasy come to life. The anxiety of traveling and partaking in the showcase all fell behind her, barely a memory that explained how she was here with Duval in this surreal situation. Neither wished for it to end, both breathing heavily under a spell of silence with aimless smiles.

 

Sierra stroked a hand across the canvas of skin in front of her, exhaling over what she touched. “Duval…” she finally spoke, her throat dry as it recovered. Saying her name after what they had experienced together was a sensation all of its own, like the first word written in a new book. She still giggled, long after she had been tickled, “This feels more like a dream than real life… I-I still don’t really believe it…”

 

Duval’s hand tightened around Sierra like a strict cuddle. Her eyes closed, rekindling the warmth she had sparked. “It’s… a dream come true, isn’t it?” she replied, her words spoken loose and quiet. She chuckled as her thumb tenderly swirled over Sierra’s back. “A perfect dream… almost. Hah… the headache I’m going to have after this…”

 

Sierra felt the weight of a hand lift off her, tending to Duval’s temples where a hangover was surely brewing. On her slow descent back to reality, Sierra remembered the stickiness of wine over her body, its scent spurring an electric chill down her spine. When Duval took a deep breath, Sierra felt the hugeness of the inhale, a reminder of how human this woman truly was -- a reminder of how this moment came to be.

 

Emotionally activated, Sierra toiled under the pressure of a deep question. Observing Duval from under her hand only pushed her to ask it aloud. “D-Duval, you’re not just… drunk… are you…? What we did, i-it wasn’t… just an accident, or--”

 

Sierra stopped when she felt Duval shake in response, as if the whole world disagreed. “No, no… Sierra…” Duval lifted her head, her hair still a mess from how she tossed and turned on the bed. She smiled down at the little head revealed from under her palm. “Th-This wouldn’t have happened if… I didn’t… love you. I-I don’t know how else to say it,” she giggled nervously, “but I will say… I’m not that drunk, b-but it did wake me up to… to admit what I wanted. I tried to deny it all this time, but… but now, this is where we are.”

 

“But… what happens now…?” Sierra’s gaze upwards faltered, burdened by these worries. “Tomorrow, and the day after… Where do we go…?”

 

Duval wanted to provide an answer, an instinct of her’s as an overseer. Her mouth opened, but there was no reply. She dwelled on the question, dancing around the logical obstacles until her mind could dance no more. The future was a flat, featureless vista. It was territory that she had never ventured through, not even in her dreams.

 

The pause was deafening, but Duval held tightly to what anchored her to hopefulness. “I do not know, Sierra. I can’t tell you what lies ahead, but… I can tell you that I love you. I can tell you that again and again. I love you.” Staring at Sierra conjured tears to the corners of her eyes, and so she looked away, out towards the cityscape past her windows. “We’ll have to meet tomorrow together… and discover what that means for us then.”

 

Sierra curled her head into a finger, nuzzling against its tip. Her eyes never left Duval’s, perpetually absorbed into their color. “... I love you too, Duval.” Silently and begrudgingly, Sierra agreed with this assessment of uncertainty, and though it pained her to be unsure of the future, her heart did not waver, not while immersed in the peace she and Duval shared into midnight.

 

 

 

The halls were soulless, deathly quiet. The drum of hurried footsteps tore through the silence of 3 AM. Before anyone could be expected to stir into the new day, Duval knew she had to return to the hotel security storage. She had woken up in a startle realizing how late it was, and that Sierra was still beside her, passed out in the crook of her arm. As whimsical of a night as it may have been, reality was dawning, and it was time to take Sierra back to the safehouse.

 

Duval dashed down the halls whipped up in a nightgown, both hands shielding the travel pod containing Sierra. She double checked every intersection as she made her way down to the first floor, quietly entering the secured room where the other subjects were kept. There was no time or space for a proper farewell, and so Duval’s send-off was a worried gaze cast into the pod, kissed by Sierra’s stare back at her. Wordlessly, Duval slipped Sierra back in front of her home, just how she was picked up. A gentle wave goodbye was the last image of Duval as she closed the safehouse and tepidly exited.

 

Sierra stood at her patio, watching Duval’s leave through the glass barrier with legs unwilling to move. She stumbled into her door when she finally had to, weak from the whirlwind of a night she had experienced. Her heart pounded hard in her chest, but her smile persisted, even as it pained her cheeks to do so. More than ever before in her life, she was fulfilled. Though the future ahead remained a blur, Sierra embraced what she achieved, holding the memory close to her like a beacon of warmth.

 

Duval sighed as she snuck out of the security storage room, her movements slow from exhaustion. As burdened as she was by the anxieties of what lay ahead, what slowed her the most was her gravitation towards Sierra -- a destiny of her own making that she was deeply attached to. Leaving her after such an intense night of passion felt criminal, she wished that they could cuddle together into the morning like an ordinary couple. But the reality was unshaking, as was her drive to maintain what little she had managed to make for herself.

 

Her confidence had swelled, only to deflate as she stepped into the hallway. Her path was blocked, a sight so unexpected that it paralyzed Duval in midstep. She stuttered, unable to say the name of the supervisor that had followed her. Across from her, Ericka felt that same hesitation, afraid to admit to herself what she had caught Duval in the midst of.

 

Ericka closed her eyes. So long of a pause could only be ended by her. “... We need to discuss this, Ophelia...”

Chapter End Notes:


That concludes this installment of Discovery~ Look forward to more additions in the future! You can stay up to date by following me on Twitter @cursecrazy~ Thank you for reading!

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy