- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!


Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy


I have a Discord now! Come discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date with my projects~ discord.gg/5UvfUgZBmK


 



The meal was finished, leaving behind a plate with two distinct sizes of scraps. Once confirming Sierra was done, Duval rose and took the plate to the sink. By the time she returned to the table, the same thought had crossed both their minds, but it was Sierra to ask the question: “What do we do from here?”


“Well… I don’t imagine we want to sit in silence until morning comes,” Duval replied, mulling the question over. “Though, to be honest, th-there isn’t much to do here at my house. Much less anything I trust us to do with your, err, size.”


Sierra begrudgingly agreed to that with a nod. “After dinner, what would you normally do?”


“Hmm. I want to tell you that I’d do the dishes,” Duval joked. “I don’t think you’d believe me, though. Usually after a meal, I just want to curl up in a bath with a glass of wine, and call it an evening.” She stretched as she imagined such a night, an unintentional display of her height for Sierra to cherish. “Considering all that’s happening… perhaps I’ll have to push that off until tomorrow.”


Sierra listened along with growing interest, up to the mention of Duval delaying her bath, which triggered an itchy shake of her head. “Wh-Why tomorrow…?”


Duval chuckled, “Obviously my hands are a little full. I don’t think I could get myself into the mindset to relax when I know that you’re--”


“Y-You deserve a bath, Ophelia! I don’t want to interfere with you getting a chance to relax,” Sierra pushed as she felt dots of sweat along her brow. “After everything we’ve been through-- and especially you, I-I just think a bath would be refreshing.”


Duval hummed in reply, her grin spreading as she watched Sierra. She planted her hands on her hips, “And what would you be doing while I was in the bath? Staying out of trouble?”


“Absolutely. I-If that’s what it takes to let you relax a bit, I-I’d be fine with being put away for a bit.” Sierra said as much, but her subconscious gestures -- twisting on her feet, tugging at the edges of her gown -- said otherwise of how she felt. Duval picked up on as much, the source of her extending smile.


“Oh, you… Don’t be silly.” Duval bent her knees and offered a hand flush with the table’s edge, providing a platform for Sierra to be invited into. “As if I would want to miss this opportunity with you? And after everything you argued for, could I really just shelve you aside while I enjoyed a hot bath?”


Sierra replied with shivering silence as she sheepishly climbed aboard the palm. As she did, her stare beamed into the huge eyes looking over her, blinking several times before they could close once. The world swirled around her as Duval stood to full height and walked towards a semi-circular staircase, but what made her particularly dizzy was not the motion, but the fantasy of what was ahead.


The bathroom was wide and illuminated softly, its gentle white and blue colors encouraging a heavenly atmosphere. The one window was high off the ground and tactically fogged, and so when Duval closed the door behind her, the two became sheltered from the outside world. Sierra felt the chill of that fact; the burdens, stresses, and worries quietly faded to the background of her mind, everything cutting to quiet as they entered a private pocket of reality.


Duval kept the conversation steady and casual as she readied the bath. She spoke about details of her home and her daily routine, nonchalantly mentioning a maid that kept the property tidy while she was away at the labs. Sierra listened, but said nothing in return as she was carried around, eventually set down atop a wide, granite ledge around the bathtub. She was in too much awe to speak, pivoting where she stood several times as she scoped out her surroundings. The cleanliness put her at ease, reminding her of the sanitized environment of the labs and how orderly everything was there.


The depth of the tub was impressive by Sierra’s perspective, and even considerable for Duval’s normal-sized standards. Situated into a corner, the tub offered plenty of space for the one occupant it would have, provided with wide ledges of polished stone that allowed Sierra a broad path to stand upon near the edge of the tub. Along the wall opposite of Sierra, a rack of candles promised warmth and freshness, while up above it were shelves that hosted a variety of beauty care products. For a moment, it was the lavishness alone of the bathtub that struck Sierra with awe; the scale of it all only accentuated what was already envy inducing.


Duval’s body lurched over Sierra as she reached down for the bath valves. A loud torrent of water began filling the tub gradually, but in the meantime, Duval continued to make preparations. She surprised Sierra as the water was running, offering in front of her a shallow plate that she could step into; it was a soap dish, perfectly sized for a tiny person to bathe in. After looking it over, Sierra turned her stare up to Duval, whose smile was bashfully bitten back as to not appear overly eager -- She seems excited for this, Sierra noted, leaning onto the dish’s lip for support. Has she considered this happening before…?


When Sierra next looked back at Duval, she was greeted with a heart-pumping image, a scene that had just begun to play out. Button by button, Duval undid her blazer, and while it was still loose on her, she proceeded to unbutton the white shirt underneath. She stood only semi-turned away from Sierra, but her head was completely angled to the side, her red-cheeked expression too embarrassing to let be seen. All the same was Sierra hypnotized by the undressing, addicted to each of the tops coming undone and falling softly to the tiled floor, revealing the masterpiece painting that was Duval’s back, stretched high into the air like the wall of a skyscraper. Over her shoulder, Duval peeked at Sierra, only long enough to confirm that she was diligently observing.


Indeed, Sierra could not focus on anything but the giant in front of her as the clothes over her gradually came apart. Duval stepped out of her skirt with a sigh before curling forward to roll down her tights. She plucked them from the ground in a pinch, lifting them up to intentionally boast the used article to her guest. It was a brief showcase, but Sierra embraced what she could, silently staring at the wrinkled fabric before Duval dropped it into the pile with the rest of her clothes.


Duval swallowed a giggle of nervousness as she continued to her underwear, not a word yet spoken between the two since the water had been running. Shivering fingers unlatched her bra and allowed it to drop, passing by Sierra like something fallen from the sky, but the tiny woman’s focus was straight back to Duval, anticipating the last of her clothing to be removed. Duval was the most hesitant here, but there in front of Sierra, she drew down her panties, bending forward and stepping out of them before letting the elastic snap. Fully exposed, Duval still hadn’t the heart to face Sierra, remaining turned away with only a peripheral stare watching over the rising water.


She was unable to see Sierra and how her body was flushed red, not unlike her own. Sierra’s soul had evaporated from her head, her body a husk that could only look forward at the colossal nude body. A blink was all the life she could spark within herself, wistfully glossing the wonderful shape of a woman as though it were a landscape she was revisiting -- as huge as Duval was to her, her body was very much like an impressive mountain range, a vista Sierra fondly remembered from the hotel.


The depth of their silence could only be understood once Duval had shut off the water. With the chaotic torrent ceased, the air was as still as the women, neither moving more than what their itchiness made them. Duval looked to Sierra, finally sharing eye contact after looking away for so long, but immediately did the attention have her conceal her chest with a hug around herself. Sierra felt about as bashful, despite still being dressed in her hospital gown -- a detail Duval took notice of.


“W-Well, I’ll just, er, step inside…” Duval breathed, gathering her courage before lifting a leg into the tub, followed by the other. She stepped around the corner opposite of where Sierra was, intending to disturb her as little as possible, but Sierra’s body tensed up regardless of where the scientist stepped in from. Duval’s massiveness was impossible to ignore, splashing into the water no matter how gentle she tried to be, her weight breaking into the surface and causing it to rise. Like watching an uneasy ocean, Sierra stayed close to the soap dish as if it were a shield, ready to bunker down against a stray wave if it came to it.


That almost became the case when the rest of Duval dropped into the water. Even the smallest of motions from her was enough to stir up directionless currents, but when her rear was sinking into the water, it was as if a boat had been dropped into a lake. Sierra braced for a wet impact as the surface crashed into the sides of the tub, making way for the immense volume that was Duval, but all that reached her was a spray of water that managed to climb above the tub’s side -- just enough to startle her into a jump.


“Mmm, so warm…” Duval’s relaxed sigh as she sank into the water was in contrast to the peep a startled Sierra had made. She kept one eye open to watch her shrunken friend, controlling how she shifted so that as few waves rocked against that side of the tub. “Oh? Did you get a little wet?” she asked, just as her head rested against the back wall.


Sierra wiped down the few droplets that had made it onto her hospital gown. Despite the steam of the bath having risen up to her like a fog, she felt a cold pressure all around her. “J-Just a little,” she meekly replied.


“The water feels wonderful,” Duval hummed. “I-I didn’t ask beforehand, but, I figured you wouldn’t want to turn down a nice bath. Y-You’ve been through so much today, after all, i-it would certainly help take your mind off things.” She promised as much out of experience; her worst days at the lab could always be cleansed with a long enough bath.


Words struggled to form in Sierra’s throat, distracted as she was by Duval’s magnificence soaking in the lake of water. “That… does sound nice,” she quietly chuckled in agreement, putting more of her weight onto the soap dish beside her. “Err…”


“Mm, let’s try this…” Duval gently brought a hand out from the water to politely retrieve the dish Sierra leaned on. She took it away temporarily, dipping it into the bath water she resided in and putting it back half filled. Before the water finished sloshing around, Duval added a thin string of soap before applying a much greater amount to her own bath. “How’s that?”


Sierra peered inside over the dish’s lip. It would be an unusual place to bathe, but she was obsessed with wanting to enter the water, pulled by the fact that it was Duval’s own bath water being shared with her. Mentally, she wanted to leap into the water with a cheer, but in her blushy way, Sierra stayed composed and shakily began undoing the knots of her gown. Halfway down did she become too embarrassed to keep facing Duval, and so she turned away as the garment dropped to the granite ledge.


Her intention to coolly enter the makeshift bath as her partner had her own was challenged, however, when she found her legs too short to kick over and inside. Sierra struggled for a moment, her bare leg propped up as high as it could go while the other hobbled for extra height. Duval, taking an amused pity on the tiny woman, put forward a helping finger that lifted Sierra upward by her butt. Beyond just pushing her up higher, the sudden touch electrified Sierra into a jump that took her well into the water with a graceless splash.


“Pff-haha! I’m sorry!” Duval apologized in a burst of laughter. “Sorry, y-you jumped so quickly! Are you okay?”


Sierra shook her head out from the water and pulled aside her soaked hair. The water was hotter than she expected, but she still found herself sinking under its surface to keep her naked body concealed. She dwelled under Duval’s question for a moment as she pushed herself into one side of the dish. “I’m getting settled in,” she eventually replied.


Duval grinned as she propped an arm along the ledge, taking up a road’s worth of space where Sierra originally stood upon. Her other hand rose out from the tub like a serpent, but its approach was tender, singling a finger forward to dip into Sierra’s bath and swirl the soap around. Sierra craned away from the digit, yet was infatuated with the pink soap spreading through the water and foaming into bubbles. After that finger was withdrawn, Duval dabbed a small amount of soap on top of Sierra’s head, giggling as she did.


“Better?” Duval wondered. She shifted to the center of her tub, using her weight to mix the bubbles of her own bath. “It’s a dragonberry scent… One of my favorites.”


Sierra was instantly compelled to breathe in that desirable aroma, though her subsequent exhale was released in shivers. She absorbed this scent that was distinct to Duval, quickly identifying its familiar presence across the scientist’s landscape body. It lulled her into sleepy thoughts, brought back to times she explored the stretches and corners of her beloved overseer. Washing herself in that same soap, Sierra felt intensely bonded with Duval, as though she was seeped in the other woman’s energy.


But when the pause for a reply lasted too long, Sierra shuddered to say something coherent. “It’s nice,” she repeated timidly, lifting her palms to be level with the bobbing surface. She meditated on her hands, but in reality, she was focusing herself on anything besides awkwardly staring up at Duval, a temptation that itched at her constantly.


As Sierra was seemingly content, Duval slowly submerged deeper into the water, lounging back to where she was while keeping her arm laid out by the soap dish. She ran water down her chest and tilted her hair back behind her, continuing to bathe herself while Sierra diligently observed. Duval may have kept a straight face, but she was salivating over being watched, tickled to know that her relaxing bath was a fantastical display for her tiny visitor. She imagined the waterfall that swept over her breasts, the vortexes her hips spun when she turned in the water; from Sierra’s perspective, a simple bath with the woman she loved was this miraculous event, each routine motion a splendorous showcase of her significance.


All of Duval’s guesses were hyper-accurate with regards to Sierra’s point of view. Indeed, Sierra was breathless whenever the titan in front of her maneuvered in the huge pool. Nothing in her normal-sized life could compare to what she witnessed, this scene of something otherworldly happening before her very eyes. It seemed terribly unreal, a dream-like tease especially after how tense the day beforehand had been, yet Sierra’s thumping heart and tickled skin nestled her in this mythical reality. Her worries and fears melted into a wide, unapologetic smile, her fingers curling at the lip of the soap dish with desire burning at their tips.


“Under normal circumstances,” Duval began with a little joke, “this would be complete with a little wine in my favorite glass… The perfect way to unwind after a long day…”


Sierra crossed her arms along the dish’s side and rested her chin atop them. “I noticed you had a lot of wine,” she mentioned. Even as she spoke, her eyes idly trailed the shape of Duval’s body, diving into the water to gaze at her legs before resurfacing again at her torso. “Did you not want to drink tonight?”


“N-No, not tonight,” Duval answered, speaking as soon as she could after Sierra. She scoffed, “I feel clumsy enough as it is… I don’t want something to happen. S-Something that could hurt you.”


Sierra’s legs weaved together under the water with anxious movements. “I know you like your wine, is all…” she said, concocting a half-lie about her feelings. “I-If it’s me stopping you from drinking, well… I-I’d hate to be a burden…”


Duval smiled as her stare fell into the bathtub. “It’s…more than that, actually,” she elaborated hesitantly. Upon seeing Sierra’s interest rise with her head, she realized more needed to be explained, though even she was having trouble sorting these thoughts. “Alcohol, y-you know, it’s a… funny thing. You’ve seen for yourself,” she chuckled, “more than anyone else, you know how I get when I’m drunk, o-or even just tipsy.”


“You’re a lot more outgoing,” Sierra quipped.


“E-Exactly! And that isn’t really like me,” Duval laughed, her nervousness manifested in the rocking of the water around her. “I love the feeling, b-but obviously… there’s a time and place for that sort of thing. Hah, maybe this is the place, but… right now…”


Sierra sighed into her folded arms. “I understand.”


Both women felt choked to say anything else, until Duval chipped at the ice between them: “You’d like if I was drunk, wouldn’t you?”


“What?” Sierra quaked and shook her head, sinking a little more into the suds. “N-Not really, err-- I-I just want to know you’re relaxed, i-is all…”


Duval’s smile trembled, pained to confirm what she had worried about. “I know what you would like, Sierra,” she said in a lower tone. “I know that it must be exciting when I… I let loose and act out around you… Certainly you know how irresponsible-- how dangerous that attitude is. But, really, what it comes down to… is whether or not I’m being me.


Sierra’s stare strayed, contemplating Duval’s argument and tilting with submission -- Duval was right about those risks, as right as she always was, but she was on the mark regarding her expressed personality, these two halves that made up Duval. In their most treasured moments together, their love-twined interactions were the result of Duval drinking, even just a little, and falling loose enough to explore their romance together. It had been a concern in the back of Sierra’s thoughts since their night at the hotel, that Duval’s feelings were only as sincere as she was bubbled with alcohol.


“Sierra… I love you to pieces,” Duval stressed, clasping her hands together over her stomach. “A-And I want to show you that when I’m not, well, intoxicated. You deserve better than someone messy like that.” It burned both of them to have that stated, as if they were begrudgingly pulling the veil off their troubled romance, but Duval pushed positively, “I want our love to be deliberate. The choices we make together should be intentional, n-not the product of… wine at the workplace, o-or too much to drink at a party…”


As soon as their eyes met, they parted to different corners of the room. A silence followed where only the tides of the bath made any noise. Under the water, Duval’s hands curled into fists, guilty for having killed the mood of their time together.


“Hah… Th-That was reckless of me, wasn’t it?” Duval mused about her drinking habits. “Fun, but dangerous. Like sharing a bath. I-It’s a cute idea, but far too risky…”


Then, a splash sounded from the water. Duval blinked before turning to the soap dish, but Sierra was absent -- just then did Duval realize that her guest had dove into her own bath, her diminutive mass making an equally small splash in the water beside her.


S-Sierra!” Duval hiccupped, lunging backwards in the tub to curl as far away from where she supposed Sierra was. But, due to the foam riding the surface, Sierra was impossible to find right away -- “Sierra! Wh-What are you thinking?!”


Badly did Duval want to dig through the bath and retrieve her tiny companion, but she hesitated, particularly aware that one wrong move could very well injure Sierra, if not worse. She was trapped in a paralyzed panic, her shocked expression suspended while she waited for Sierra to float to the top, if that were to happen at all.


Then, after a few stressful seconds, Duval felt a minuscule slap against her thigh. Her upper body shivered upwards in surprise, but she was relieved with what had been beached onto her leg; “Sierra!” Uncomfortably, Duval contorted her position in the tub so that her thigh was risen out of the water, dragging Sierra fully above the surface.


It boded poorly for Sierra to be collapsed over as she was, but she pumped a positive wave over her head, signalling to Duval that she was fine -- more than fine. Between gasps for air, Sierra was swept into staggered giggles as she stared up at the colossal image. She had washed ashore onto an island, and that island was Duval, naked and nervous, as tall as a mountain.


At its peak, however, was a wrestled expression, quivering in stiffness as she stared down at Sierra. Duval inhaled, “Wh-What happened? H-How did you fall in?!”


“I didn’t fall in -- I jumped!” Sierra laughed as she crawled over the wet thigh, coughs slipped between some of her amusement. “I thought you were watching, b-but I’m fine. Hah, wow…” Only in that beat did Sierra look back at where she dove from and realize what a height that had been. Never before had she acted so boldly, not even in a swimming pool.


“Al-Alright, well, you’ve had your fun…” Duval sighed. She tilted her body, pushing tides aside as she did, so that her leg was an incline urging Sierra downwards. To meet her, Duval offered her hand for Sierra to stand on, protectively stroking her with two fingers as she did. “L-Let’s put you back, before something dangerous happens--”


“Ophelia… I want to be here,” Sierra replied sternly, her hands having met those petting fingers with a grip that steadied them. She refused to step down, inching up closer to Duval’s knee in protest. “This is exciting! I’ve-- I-I know this is weird, but I’ve dreamed of being here…!”


“Sierra, this isn’t…!” Duval grumbled in her stone-like state, eventually losing the will to bicker. After everything that had been discussed, and all the turmoil that had been dealt with, it seemed only tragic to deny Sierra -- and herself -- this minor joy. Truly, however, the key to convincing Duval had been Sierra’s keen use of her first name, which she heard as a precious melody coming from her beloved so earnestly.


“I promise,” Sierra continued, both hands wrapped around the tip of Duval’s forefinger, “I won’t get myself hurt down here. Trust me?”


Duval exhaled her tension away from the bathwater, easing her body back into relaxation. “Of course I trust you,” she said. “I’m the one that has to be careful, afterall…”


With as much caution as possible, Duval shifted in the water back into a position she could relax in, albeit with considerations for her tiny guest. Sierra clung to the thigh as it moved around the surface, gradually pulling herself up to the knee as it became a lonely isle for her to stay beached on. The somewhat rounded ground left her footing uncertain, but Sierra was able to stand there and peacefully survey her unreal surroundings. Her attention, of course, was bound more towards the giant behind her, humbled by the beautiful body that patiently watched her every movement.


“Enjoying yourself?” Duval asked, her little giggle enough to make the water quake from her rumbling chest. “Y-You won’t slip? I suppose, even if you did, you’d just land in the water…”


“Everything is fine, O-Ophelia,” Sierra stuttered; that name still managed to trip her. She breathed in deep as she scoped out Duval’s body, her legs and fingers attracted to their opposites as she shivered in place. She hated to be caught staring, but her eyes were magnetically drawn to her partner’s breasts, the pink of her nipples that were submerged under clouds of soap. A hand jittered in desire towards those globes afloat, but it was redirected to her mouth, hiding the wild grin that was cracking between her reddened cheeks.


Duval, meanwhile, was content with watching, even if Sierra did little to nothing. “You almost look lonely,” she said, dotting the top of Sierra’s head with a small pet. There was not much land for Sierra to make use of, keeping this fantasy-come-true for her restricted. “I… want you to come a little closer,” she then added. “You look especially tiny just standing there. It’s adorable, b-but… maybe you’d like to come… closer?”


Sierra’s thoughts looped only a selection of words: closer, she heard again in Duval’s voice, I want you. Sierra’s toes curled into the bare skin that was a kneecap, but that energy had no way to be used, stuck where she was in the middle of the bath. “I-I won’t say no to that,” she cheeped bashfully, tickled by the prospect.


Duval’s smile flashed eagerly. “You could join me up here,” she proposed, controlling her tone to sound passive and cool, despite how her stomach was twisting into a knot. She swallowed before saying, “You can sit on my shoulder, i-if you wanted. In fact… maybe you could c-come up here yourself…”


“Up there?” Sierra repeated in a mumble. “By myself…?”


Duval giggled, “Why not? W-Would that not be fun?”


Sierra spasmed into shaking her head, “N-No, it’d be fun! I just…” She stared into the center of Duval, tracing a path with her eyes that she could utilize to scale the inclined torso. Her touch craved the plushness of a massive stomach pressed under her feet, to feel the fat of breasts squish into her hands as she climbed over them. “I-I just need a moment, err…”


“You look so red,” Duval chortled. “A-Are you scared? Even if you fell…”


“Y-You’re red, too, you know…” Sierra pointed out, her arms crossed under her chest. Mentioning that caused Duval to flinch, which in turn imbalanced Sierra and tripped her forward into the water. She resurfaced quickly, brought to a swim amidst a group of bubbles.


“Oh, dear… Slipping on your first step,” Duval teased, but her hand was at the ready down below, in case Sierra had been in worse trouble. Upon seeing Sierra take to swimming naturally, her lounge relaxed even further. “So, you won’t need my help? You can make it to my shoulder?”


Sierra swatted aside soap foam, clearing a path up to Duval. “Yeah,” she plainly replied as she gently swam forward. She reached land a moment later, a beach of flesh that welcomed her arrival with a pillowy greeting. Her boob, a single thought that overtook Sierra’s mind while her body moved on its own, shoring up onto that very part of Duval as if crawling out of a lake.


Duval held her upper body steady, but the same was not so for her feet and legs. They twisted and curled with suspense, nearly kicking out when Sierra’s little hands first pinched her skin on arrival. Sierra heard the uneasy waves rumble behind her, but was otherwise too fascinated with this world she had ventured onto to notice Duval’s swirling anxieties. The overseer did well at keeping herself composed otherwise; though her head was steamed by this ticklish contact, she maintained a pleasant, calm smile at the peak of Sierra’s route.


“This next part seems difficult,” Duval said. Each word she spoke caused tremors down her body that riddled where Sierra had crawled up to on her right breast. It took an effort from Duval to not laugh at her predicament and cause even harsher vibrations. “Sorry~ I’m only making it harder, aren’t I?”


Sierra was stressed to stay atop the breast as it shivered from Duval’s voice, but by no means was she displeased with her situation. When given the opportunity, she clambered up a distance while Duval breathed in, making it as far as one dive closer to her high-away destination. Sierra agreed with what was said; not only was the incline ahead fairly steep, but the freshly-washed skin was slick with soapy water. She discovered immediately how challenging the climb onward would be when both hands and knees failed to find footholds. Sierra fell face-first into the globe and slipped down to where she started, straddled atop Duval’s nipple.


Duval winced with pleasure as she felt Sierra’s grip tighten just outside her areola. Though the tiny woman’s touch was weaker than even a mild pinch from herself, Duval was entranced by the knowledge that it took so much more stamina from Sierra to stay grappled onto her breast. A long breath heaved her beloved out of the water, like a whale rising above the surface, but an equally dreamy exhale brought that beach of skin back down, a whimsical giggle sung over Sierra’s head as the body became level and still once more.


“Don’t give up~” Duval hummed, cherishing the contrasting dynamic; while Sierra struggled and worked, she was at peace in her bath, entertained by this tiny challenger wishing to surmount her. “Even for you, it isn’t that long of a climb, is it? You shouldn’t act so defeated and put out~”


Regardless of how motivated Sierra was, however, there was a physical limit to how much she could do. Between her panting as she began to climb upwards again, she giggled dryly, thinking back to the obstacle courses and tests Duval would have the volunteers run through. It seemed to be in preparation for this exact moment; unfortunately for Sierra, she was never very adept at those tests.


Coincidentally, Duval had similar thoughts filling her mind, and as Sierra reached a halfway point up her boob, she was freshly tickled by an idea. “I know what you need,” Duval said coyly. “Inspiration. How about… a reward? For making it up here?”


Sierra slipped into a stop, tightly pinching into the flesh to stay where she was. “Wh-What kind of reward?” she called up in reply.


Duval’s smirk basically spoiled the surprise. “A kiss, of course,” she bubbled into admitting. “One little kiss for anyone brave enough to climb all the way up here.”


That was all that needed to be promised. Sierra took those words to heart and was renewed with life, immediately setting forward again in a rush up the incline. She stumbled and wobbled, but this sprint of a climb earned her the distance she needed, quickly scaling up to the distinct collar bone -- an important checkpoint, and only a stretch away from the sought-after shoulder.


But that trickle up her breast was too much for Duval to contain. The feeling of Sierra’s legs slipping and stomping around her wet flesh had brewed a hearty laugh that bellowed from her openly. Sierra clung tightly to Duval’s collar bone before continuing, but it was costing her precious stamina to simply hold on. That would all prove to not be enough when Duval’s hand ripped out from the water, quickly flying to her mouth in an attempt to muffle that unabashed laughter. A wave of bath water came with that motion, and it splashed over her chest like a curtain, sweeping down her body and unlatching Sierra in its current.


Duval noticed this occurring and shifted swiftly. In a giggly gasp, she tensed her shoulders and arms, puffing her chest outward where Sierra was slipping. The breasts had been parted wide while she lounged in the tub, but by doing this, those mounds squished together and formed a creek-like cleavage that the water funneled through -- Sierra included. Hugged in this crevice, Sierra was filtered out from the soap and water, left to dry there as she made sense of what had unfolded.


“A-Are you okay, honey?” Duval asked, her superior tone staved for the moment. Until she was certain Sierra could get up on her own, she remained postured the way she was, her elbows supporting her breasts to keep them squeezed. “I’m sorry,” she giggled, “y-you just felt so… slippery!”


Sierra waved up at Duval, though this gesture was not as fast as she was seconds ago. “Yeah,” she said, “I’m alive…” She unplugged her hips and legs out from the cleavage and crawled atop one of the breasts, which, when Duval relaxed, swayed back into the angle it had been. While the rest of the pooled water emptied into the bath, Sierra clung tightly to the breast as it settled into place.


Then, without provocation, Sierra trudged ahead on the path she had been on. Making up for lost ground, she made a scramble up to the collar bone once again, using it to pull herself up into the subtle ledge. Duval blinked in surprise, but reserved any other reaction, lest she cause Sierra to slip and fall all over again.


“Ahah~ So close,” Duval whispered, her volume taking Sierra’s closeness into consideration. It was possible to kiss her beloved right then, if her head dropped forward and planted one on top of her. But, excitingly, she convinced herself to wait, to let Sierra earn that prize exactly as promised. “Almost~ Keep trying your best, Sierra~”


Those praises pulled at Sierra to push onward. The shoulder was in sight, just a dash away. Sierra caught her breath, studied the slickness of the surface ahead, then leaped forward. She kept her head low as she hurried underneath Duval’s chin, but that plus the steepness of her path caused her to trip into the skin. Refusing to give up, she made a reach for a lifeline: a locket of hair, draped flat down Duval’s shoulder with moisture.


Duval instantly felt the little tug on her hair, a strategy she had not accounted for. “Ooh, very clever,” she cooed into a content smile. “You’ve always been keen at finding alternate solutions… The straightest path just never suits you, does it?”


Sierra was tickled by the commentary sung from overhead, holding her position for the meantime while she caught her breath. Victory was only a few steep steps away, and with Duval’s strand of hair, it was entirely achievable. Sprouting some confidence, Sierra lifted her head and continued, pulling on the wet hair to drag her weary body onwards.


But after her second step of climbing, that saving rope failed her -- the lock she had grabbed onto uncurled from where it was tucked behind Duval’s ear, suddenly letting loose a slack that caused Sierra to slip and swing away. Her legs kicked in protest, but her soles could not find friction on the soapy skin. Fortunately, she held tightly enough to the hair that she avoided dropping back into the bathwater; she hung adjacent to Duval’s left breast, slapped against the wall-like body where the armpit began.


Duval lifted that arm slightly after observing this mishap, careful not to move too quickly. Unintentionally, she exposed her armpit to the shrunken woman dangling there, but an unglamorous glimpse of such a place was not her first concern. “Oh, dear, y-you just get tossed around by anything…” she muttered into a terse chuckle. “Can you still do it? Do you need help?”


Sierra estimated those odds sincerely, glancing both up and down to gauge how much trouble she was in. It made her scoff to comprehend how the most meager of Duval’s movements had such consequences for her, but dwelling on those thoughts was guaranteed to distract her. “I-I can do it!” she said assuredly, kicking one foot up back into the climb. “Like you said, I-I’m almost there…!”


Duval giggled, “Indeed you are!” Keeping her arm suspended as it was, she relaxed the limb onto the bath tub’s ledge, occupying the space Sierra was originally bathing. Her forefinger idly swirled in the soap dish, remembering when her beloved was there. “Mhm, are you going to keep me waiting for much longer…?”


Once Sierra’s pace had picked up momentum, the greatest obstacle she had to face was her own laughter putting pauses to her progress. As she neared her goal, the humor of the situation truly dawned on her; she was exhausted as any wall-climber would be in her position, and in that delirious state, she became immersed in this fantasy. She was truly scaling a mountain-sized person, her longest strides earning her pitiful amounts of height compared to the woman whose chest she traveled up. Sierra was lightheaded with giggles as she finally rolled up onto the shoulder, clawing at extra hairs to support herself with some level of pride.


In the corner of her vision, Duval happily witnessed this success, her heart rising up to her throat with glee. “Wow! Congratulations, Sierra~” she sang as the tiny woman crawled onto her shoulder. “You made it! Oohh, you look so tuckered out from all that…! Hm--?”


After having praised Sierra, Duval felt pecks on her shoulder, small and dot-like. The rhythm was fast, almost desperate -- kisses, Duval realized. Sierra was kissing the shoulder she had mounted, planting as many as she could while catching her breath. She did so in her crawled position, a pathetic image that Duval could barely make out in the edge of her vision, but a scene that no less brought warmth all over her body in response.


Duval’s pause ended with giggles as that tickling pattern climbed the curve of her neck. “Sierra~” she softly hummed, unaware how her throat rumbled in Sierra’s grasp -- not a frightening tremor, but a pleasant vibration that was warm with airflow. With her eyes closed and her mind afloat in wonder, it felt no different than any other lover lining her neck with affection, each dot of a kiss churning the emotions spiralling inside her core.


The smile Duval had sustained, proud and confident, turned towards Sierra’s position up on her shoulder. “A promise is a promise~” she giggled, and before Sierra could respond, she pushed forward to bestow her reward, her plush lips overtaking the lightweight body. She felt a spasm of touches, that of Sierra’s startled reaction to the gesture -- her tiny arms flailing as she was overwhelmed by Duval’s grace, searching for conventional places to grasp like she would a partner her own size. She found nothing but the curvature of Duval’s lips and the softness of her cheeks, fine enough places to rest her touch and push back with her own force of a kiss.


A tingle ran down Duval’s spine, urging her to turn her head and exhale away from Sierra. In releasing that breath, she became sober regarding the circumstance, that she was sharing passions with a diminutive lover. Despite the warm water, her gut turned cold during this pause, conflicted with emotions -- but she was certain that immersing herself into another kiss would reignite that spark and stave away that worry. Duval giggled as she angled her neck again towards Sierra--


--but Sierra was absent from the shoulder; a little splash bubbled behind Duval, a small sound that kicked Duval forward in an instant. “Oh, Sierra!” she whined, her jostled movement creating waves that sloshed in the tub. Afraid of where someone so tiny could end up in the water, Duval lifted most of herself out of the bath, craned forward into a crawl that she stood still in. “Sierra, a-are you okay? I’m so clumsy, I-I’m sorry!”


Sierra had fallen down from the shoulder without a sound; she was cast into a daze, lost in the world that was her kiss with Duval, too slow to realize that she was slipping from her perch. She was eventually pushed off the wet skin when Duval relaxed that shoulder, slipping down the slick slope of her back before plunging into the bath. Sierra kicked into swimming as soon as she could, but she was powerless against the motions of the water, swept into currents spun by Duval’s act of caution.


With barely a breath having been held, Sierra threw herself to the surface, even as waves rocked her back and forth. “D-Duval!” she gasped, gathering her bearings in what felt like a new environment. Duval’s reposition in the tub was as if a mountainside had changed shape overnight; rather than a colossal of an island that sat like stone in the water, Duval had transformed into a hanging bridge of a fantasy landscape that overshadowed Sierra’s belittled position, her arms and legs like grand pillars that supported the titanic mass. Sierra was instantly enthralled with that image, gawking at the strength of those enormous legs, how water trickled off of the breasts suspended overhead like a light rain.


Duval’s head dropped forward upside-down, peeking beneath her body to locate where Sierra had fallen. After suppressing her chest to remove the blindspot, she found her stationary partner safe and afloat at the surface. She sighed, “Oh, y-you scared me! Are you okay? Th-That must have been quite a little fall…”


Sierra thought she could reply to what was said to her, but in being so enraptured with her lowly view, she was too still to even speak. She moved only enough to keep herself stable in the water, her head gradually rotating as to digest the wide scope of where she was -- quietly praising whatever fortune brought her there. Duval smiled, becoming aware of why Sierra’s stare was so strong, and so with just a hum of notice, she reached beneath herself and scooped the miniature body into her hand. Sierra was shaken out of her trance as the water bowled with her in the palm was filtered through Duval’s fingers, the lengths of which Sierra found herself caressing out of instinct as big eyes fell upon her.


“Seems you’re having fun,” Duval teased, the winds of her breaths blowing a chill over Sierra’s skin. Her fingers curled inwards slightly, bolstering a shell that ensured a safe hold of the shrunken woman. “You’re so slippery! You should be more careful~” As a joking form of punishment, Duval prodded Sierra with a fingertip, tickling her exposed sides until the quiet woman was thrust into laughter. Duval bit her lips to restrain her own amusement, lest she risk laughing too hard and too loud above her favorite subject.


Sierra listened as the enormous pool of water was being drained; similarly was the sunlight outside being rinsed, the orange glow of its setting cast through the fogged gloss of a thin window there in the bathroom. The passage of time continued regardless of Sierra’s wish for their moment together to last eternally, but there was a silver-lining to Duval exiting the tub. There was more time to spend together, precious hours to cherish their forbidden romance. Sierra was quiet where she was placed beside the sink, hazily observing Duval as she retrieved a crimson towel to dry with.


“For you,” Duval chimed as she approached the countertop, a wash cloth pinched in her fingers. She offered it to Sierra as towel-equivalent, but she underestimated its size relative to her. The fabric was dropped less into Sierra’s arms, and more aptly draped over her whole body like a tarp. Duval winced, but Sierra was soon revealed again after twisting the cloth off over her head. “Sorry~”


“Thank you,” Sierra whimpered -- only then did it dawn on her how voiceless she had been, that speaking at all felt out of place. Her face was warming up to a redness akin to that set of towels, flustered by Duval’s impressive presence. She could only take her eyes off the towering beauty for moments, though the overseer’s image persisted in her mind regardless of where she turned. It was important, seemingly, that Sierra observe every motion of Duval’s routine, studying even the most meager actions; how her hair unfurled from the towel, how she stretched and massaged her body to soak up the wetness clinging to her -- droplets, Sierra imagined, that were not much smaller than she was.


Duval peeked over her shoulder as she was bent forward, catching a glimpse of Sierra’s stare. She had felt those eyes beaming on her the entire time, a gaze she gleefully welcomed with a facade of unawareness. She hoped that her figure was presented well to someone so keenly watching her, uncertain if that waist-high perspective was anything of a flattering angle. Duval’s faith was not misplaced, of course, as Sierra remained captivated by that casual posture which highlighted the curves of her hips and legs.


Before the opportunity could escape her, however, Sierra reached forward for Duval’s attention, the wash cloth worn on her shoulders like an oversized cape. “D-Duv--- Err, Ophelia… Could I ask something? A-A favor…”


Duval smirked as she pivoted to face Sierra, slyly brushing her towel across her bust. “It’s nice of you to ask this time,” she teased, “rather than just diving down to wherever you want to be.”


Sierra chuckled, “Sorry about that…”


Duval approached the counter and brought her face lower towards it. “Tell me what you want.”


Sierra hesitated, distracted by the view that Duval presented. “While you’re drying off, um… could I be at your feet…?” She meekly pointed down at the tiled floor, but all she could see was the huge body directly in front of her; though she was certainly comfortable around Duval, Sierra could not deny that intimidating presence, which she was most sensitive to when making a bizarre request.


So bizarre it was that Duval thought she heard wrong -- flashbacks to their night together at the hotel reminded her of Sierra’s peculiar interests. It could not be thought about without giggling; “I-Is there something special about my feet?” she wondered. “You seem… attached. I guess you must like them…”


Sierra suddenly wanted to curl over into death, sickened by a flush of embarrassment. She endured, however, standing her ground in an especially solid stance. “Sort of,” she awkwardly replied, breaking eye contact to have said as much. “... They’re cute.”


“Are they?” Duval muttered, moving her feet idly due to how conscious she was of them. In her head, it was unthinkable to be so small and to want giant feet surrounding her -- but Sierra desired that dynamic. Logical or not, Duval felt wanted, able to bless her little lover with that obtuse fantasy whenever she pleased, so why would she not grant that wish? Duval hummed, “I can’t say no to a polite request like that. But…~”


Sierra blinked, her heart suspended in a chokehold. Duval’s tone urged her to ask back, “B-But…?”


Duval bit her lip to try and control her grin. She lifted her foot, slowly and easily, until she could perch the middle of the sole onto the countertop’s edge. Her toes stretched in display, still moist and warm from her bath. Sierra noticed those fine details in her perplexed position, staring into the sole like she would read someone’s expression. After silently boasting enough, Duval’s foot curled onto the counter so that it was mostly flat with the surface -- Sierra could guess what would be asked of her.


“I’ll carry you down to the floor,” Duval teased. She maintained balance with one hand on her hip and her other arm supported on her uplifted knee; it was a posture of dominance, at least to the shrunken woman beneath her. Her big toe and long toe spread apart like two limbs opening for a hug, its empty space waiting to be filled. “But I want to hold you like this. That won’t be a problem, will it?”


Sierra paused to consider the condition; not because she had reservations, but because she wondered about Duval’s intent. If this were one of Sierra’s dreams, she would have plunged herself between the toes and happily be plucked away. As it happened in reality, it was difficult to believe it to be happening at all, that Duval and her cautious personality would come up with such a strange and specific request. The toes then rolled in a quick rhythm, pressuring her to make a decision while Duval leaned in with interest. It was an unusual sensation that took over Sierra’s body, tickled all over but without the voice or breath to laugh and exhaust that feeling.


If she meant to say anything at all, Sierra vocalized herself with just a whimper of a response as she walked up to the foot, dismissing the wash cloth behind her. The closer she drew near, the thicker she felt of the steam radiating off the skin. The clean smell of soap could not completely hide the foot’s inherent scent, but together, the aroma was hypnotic to Sierra, calling her forward until she was wedged between the toes and in position to be grabbed.


“Hold on tightly,” Duval whispered, as if she were breaking some sort of character. Her confident personality wavered, as did her one-legged balance, as her toes embraced Sierra and lifted her away from the sink. Duval, as she had expected, could feel those minuscule arms squeeze her toe, but she also felt Sierra’s legs flinching at the open air below her. Without sacrificing safety, Duval hurried to take Sierra to the floor before some accident could happen.


Shortly after being delivered to the floor, Sierra had to stabilize herself against Duval’s staggered steps backwards as she regained balance. Only then could Sierra appreciate her altered perspective, spiralling once where she stood as to take in the depth of her surroundings. Of course, her attention centered itself onto the monolithic woman, the overseer garbed in nothing but a towel loosely held in her arms. It felt familiar to Sierra to crane her head back so far, like gawking at the height of a skyscraper -- she had been there before, but there was no haze of alcohol to blur her mind. Now when she looked at the feet, she sensed their sheer power, conceptualizing their ability to crush cars or even houses that were proportioned to her, and still was she captured by their allure.


Duval waited for any explosive reactions, but when Sierra stood unresponsive, she understood it would be up to herself to breathe life back into the moment. Her fingers curled into the towel as she rolled it higher up her body, revealing more of the length to her legs. “I’ll just… carry on, then,” she said, following through with Sierra’s request to continue drying off as she had.


As Duval resumed back into motion, Sierra was snapped out of her trance -- enough so, at least, that she stumbled away from the huge feet as they began to rise and fall like creatures with their own wills. Her gaze was unbroken, however, as she eagerly watched Duval’s ordinary routine. The immersion was nearly complete, the illusion that she was some sort of pervert sneaking into an everyday scene -- the only dent being that Duval was not oblivious to being watched, and was in fact privy to Sierra’s exact location so that her footfalls avoided her. That was precious in its own right, according to Sierra; she figured herself to be less of a spying pervert, and more like a pet being allowed at Duval’s feet, grateful to be beside the most lowly part of her as though it were a blessing.


Like a magnet, Sierra approached one of the feet as it remained rooted for some time. Duval’s face was massaged into her towel, gently scrubbing away her work-related tensions; it was a quiet opportunity for Sierra to near the toes and become familiar with them again. She huffed at the difference between then and days before, how she once collapsed onto the toes into a desperate flurry of kisses. Standing before them now, she found herself quaking, as if her shoulders were burdened with an invisible weight. A lot had changed, but she struggled to understand her own hesitation, just as the fascination itself was confusing to her.


Sierra had reached for the toes when she was suddenly flinching backwards, her arms circling away. The foot spun rather quickly, faster than its weight had implied to someone so little. Sierra looked up, expecting the motion to have had meaning, but Duval’s movement was just to turn and dry herself at another angle. A passive pivot, but Sierra respected it like a truck in gear; the damp thud of the pads of such feet promised that kind of power behind them.


Yet she was not disheartened, but rather more deeply infatuated. Sierra pushed the boundaries of a “safe distance,” perpetually edging closer to make up for whatever distance grew between her and the two gigantic feet. Her arms remained tepidly crossed over her torso, curious to touch while also ready to defend, as if the danger of her situation could at all be guarded against -- it was all instinct that drove her, including the direction of her skyward stare. Being directly below Duval like she was, the only method to observe her was to gawk with a head fully craned backwards. Long, distant gazes had to gradually climb the length of the woman’s body just to watch her mighty hips bounce and rotate; like staring up at the sun, Sierra was strained to awe at Duval’s ass, which rocked to each footfall, teasingly stroked into a shine whenever the red towel swept over it. The trace wetness added an extra polish to every curve, emphasizing the smoothness of her skin which her fingers glided along. Which parts of this display were incidental, and which parts were intended, was fully blurred to Sierra, leaving her to guess whether Duval was putting on a performance, or if she truly was absentminded about the shrunken woman on her floor.


Duval could only feign so much obliviousness. Behind her easy grin and calm glances was a mountain of concern regarding Sierra’s safety. A single misstep would devastate Sierra, but she noticed that Sierra herself lacked any of the same worries. She was bold and involved with this little play between them, but most importantly, she had trust in Duval. Buried in her heart, beneath layers of paranoia, Duval too had trust for Sierra -- a light of hope that they could survive together.


After shaking out her hair -- which made a brief mist fall over Sierra’s location -- Duval glanced down and positioned her feet apart. Sierra was caught in the center like a target, nearly rolling backwards with how far she had to recline to stare up the imposing body. Duval giggled at that effort, flushing herself with embarrassment when she imagined that perspective of her own body, that unflattering view of her bush and perineum. Her posture ordered attention, pulling Sierra’s head out of the fantasy she was enraptured by.


“I hope you’ve been enjoying yourself,” Duval giggled, wearing the towel over her front. She then dried herself down, crouching onto a knee so that the towel could be used on her ankles and feet. Her weight was significant as it lowered towards Sierra, and by being so close to her, Duval could more adequately read into that wide-eyed expression and to sense what desires brewed. Her smirk flickered, “I suppose I’m done drying off, so could you do something with this for me, sweetie?”


Sierra held her ground in shivers when Duval knelt down in front of her, but could not move a muscle afterwards. She was captivated by the warm radiance brought near to her, and her eyes flashed between points of interest all over Duval’s impressive form. She processed Duval’s words only enough to nod in reply, and so she was made alert when the enormous towel was lifted above her. That next moment, the fabric was racing down onto her, spread out across the ground and making Sierra just a bump of life underneath it.


Sierra had first squealed in fright when the towel initially draped over her, pushed hard to her knees by its surprising amount of weight. The fabric muffled her little sounds of struggle, just as it muffled her own thoughts. Greater than the mass of the towel bearing on her was the sensation of warmth and moisture, the essence imbued into the towel -- Duval’s essence, scrubbed into the towel’s many fibers. It was not just a heat that lingered on the towel, but the body heat of the woman she obsessed over, having traveled over the many lengths and turns of her shape. Where Sierra originally tried to escape the towel and shove it aside, she hastily developed a craving to relish in it, hugging it over herself however she could, even dropping to the floor and rolling her body around in the remaining wetness. Deep, deep inhales were meant to ingest all of that essence, to make it part of her -- she wished Duval had used her like a towel, something so graceless and humiliating, But I wouldn’t mind, she told herself; I’d be satisfied to be anything of Duval’s, even if it was just the towel she used…!


In her red-faced rush to explore the towel, Sierra came upon the light of the bathroom once again. She had crawled out from where she had been turned towards before, but Duval, giant as she was, was gone. Sierra found her a moment later, led by the dull thump of a foot. Duval had stepped over her while she was lost in that pleasure, moving aside so that she could retrieve a short, plastic stool. Seated there, she went ahead with brushing out her hair and undoing any leftover tangles by hand -- her eyes were already laid onto Sierra, expecting her to have popped up any second.


“Over here~” Duval laughed, pointing at Sierra and luring her in with a curl. “Hehe, I was worried you would get mad about that.” She sat leaned forward, her knees hugged together and her breasts pillowed on top of them. A sigh from her sailed down to meet Sierra as tiny footsteps brought her closer. “I didn’t expect you to have so much fun under there, either.”


Sierra breathed, reliving that experience from just seconds ago through the scent still attached to her. She hoped that aroma, so full of Duval, would never leave her. “Erm, th-thank you…” she whimpered, her body heavy with awkwardness. She felt a need to explain herself, but when she looked into Duval’s eyes, she silently understood that none was needed. That smile, producing a warmth all on its own, settled any of those restless emotions, leaving Sierra exposed in the color of her blush.


Duval’s heels bounced lightly in excitement. She could resist no longer, and swept forward at the floor, both hands scooping around Sierra to boost her up onto her lap. Sierra’s grip tickled Duval wherever it grasped for balance, especially so when those tiny hands pinched at her bare thighs. “Sorry! You’re just too adorable right now~” Duval sang, her upper body hovering above Sierra’s head. More firmly than any time before, she stroked Sierra with several fingers at a time, sometimes rolling gentle taps down the side of her body, or curling her palms around her like a hugging shell.


Every second, and every touch, was cherished for as much as Sierra could. She laughed and pushed back at the playful fingers, all of her strength needed to keep just a couple digits at bay, hands and feet raised up in defense. Duval never pried too uncomfortably, her method of tickling being sensitive and tender. The amusement shared between the two seemed unending, until the moment went for a heartbeat too long, and the drip of the bathtub faucet reminded them of where they still were.


Duval shifted in the plastic stool, causing its legs to screech against the tile. Both she and Sierra winced at the noise. “L-Let’s go into the bedroom,” Duval suggested, bringing her grappling hands to a calm around Sierra for her to stand in. “I can’t believe what time it is already…”


Sierra lounged in Duval’s hands, resting her ribs after laughing so long. Her chest pumped up and down with relief, but her core was cold with anxieties that could never thaw from her veins. She closed her eyes and focused on the rhythm of Duval’s walk, that huge, building-like body drumming across the world that was her bathroom. In this trance, Sierra developed an appreciation for Duval’s nuance, the simple things such as balancing her arms with every step so that there was minimal shaking, or how she turned around corners with a particular slowness so that her tiny traveler would not be thrown aside. Sierra embraced that concern, that she was always considered somewhere in Duval’s mind; though not a word was mentioned, Sierra’s trust kept her at ease when fingers rolled over her into a fist, concealing her into darkness as Duval neared the door.


When the movement was over and the fingers unfolded, Sierra looked behind herself and up at Duval, who was then seen wearing a clean white bath robe loose over her figure. She was still tightening it over her frame while Sierra was realizing that she had been carried through one of the sleeves. Their eyes met and each inspired the other to smile; it was the moment that any good dream would end, but Duval yet stepped into the hallway and traversed it to her bedroom.

Chapter End Notes:

 

The final update for this chapter is coming soon~ Thank you for your patience!

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date with my projects~ discord.gg/5UvfUgZBmK