- Text Size +

Stuart awoke the next morning, normal-size in his bed.  The memory of what he did the previous day — shrinking down and flying his ship into his 17-year-old sister’s bedroom — it all seemed so unreal.  But it was real.  He hadn’t shrunk since he was 10 years old, but now having done it nearly a decade later… he knew his relationship with his younger sibling was never to be the same.

            He couldn’t get the image of Cassandra’s gorgeous and enormous face out of his mind.  Her countenance was truly colossal when he was just a centimeter.  Her exquisite facial features were so expressive as he remembered her scowling at him.  And then those full lips smirking at him… over and over… as she spoke at how he must not get turned on by their size difference.

            Stuart took a deep breath and exhaled, getting out of bed.  He walked out into the hall, thinking to himself how he hadn’t managed to get his sister’s erotic bikini picture.  It had been his goal… the purpose of him shrinking in the first place.  I just have to be extra nice, he thought.  And if that doesn’t work, I’ll shrink myself until she gives me her modeling pic.

            Stepping into the bathroom, Stuart was startled to see his sister standing at the sink getting ready to brush her teeth.  “Oh, hey —” Stuart said, his eyes taking in the incredible view of his sister’s super curvy body.  She was wearing what she went to bed with — a pair of short boxers and a tight-fitting top.  Trying to think of something nice to say that wasn’t too sexual, he blurted out, “Uh… nice socks.”

            His sister looked down at her pink and white-striped socks…. and then turned her gaze to her brother.  “Okay….” she answered.  “You’re acting weird.”  She began to brush her teeth with the electric toothbrush.

            Stuart stood there, awkwardly.  He needed to pee, but he knew he’d have to wait until his sister was done.  His eyes were drawn to the image of his sister in the mirror.  Her white, perfectly straight teeth were so beautiful… erotic even.  Just like everything about her.  He gazed at her open mouth as she continued to brush.  He couldn’t stop staring… and he realized it was because he shrunk yesterday.  He had always known his sister was attractive.  But as she entered high school, her beauty went far, far beyond the typical student.  And now, having shrunk again, she had risen to a sort of godlike status.  He was just realizing this for the first time, and he slammed his eyes shut, feeling disturbed by the notion.

            When he opened his eyes again, his sister was leaning over the sink as she spit out the toothpaste.  He got a glimpse down her shirt at her cleavage… those DD melons of hers jostling... her skin looking so smooth and soft.

            His sister rinsed and spit again.  She then stood up tall.  She grinned beautifully in the mirror… and then ran her tongue across her perfect, glossy teeth.  “Ooh… I love how my mouth feels after brushing.”

            “Uh… yeah…” Stuart murmured, blushing knowing his sister saw him gawking.

            The teen turned to face Stuart, placing her hands on her wide hips.  “I thought after I flicked your little ship across my room, you would have learned to stop bugging me.”

            Stuart took a step back.  “Cassandra, I didn’t mean to be staring at you while you brushed.  I-I… I was just waiting for you so I could pee.”

            His sister sighed.  “Well, I guess you can’t help it, can you, Stuart?  You like to be small.  You like to shrink to the size of a bug.  And bugs are annoying.”

            Stuart watched his sister walk towards the door — his eyes seeing her round, taut butt as she left.   He closed the door.  Having used the toilet, he headed back out into the hall and proceeded down to the first floor of the house.  He noticed his sister sitting at the kitchen table, looking at her phone.

            Stuart thought, I need to do something nice for Cassie.  How am I supposed to get her bikini picture, otherwise?  Her amazing, super-hot gold-metallic bikini picture.  Stuart felt himself starting to get an erection just at the memory of his sister’s scantily clad photo.

            “Oh, hey, umm…” Stuart began, “I could make you breakfast if you want.  Pancakes maybe?”

            The teen looked at her brother with a puzzled expression.  “You really are acting weird today.”  She looked back down at her phone.  After a long pause, she added, “You still want my picture, don’t you?”

            “Umm… uhh…”

            His sister snickered.  “Well, you thought you could steal it by making yourself a pathetic centimeter tall.”  She looked into her brother’s eyes.  “How did making yourself the size of a bug work out for you?”

            “Hey, Cassie, if my tractor beam wasn’t so weak, I would have gotten the store ad without you even knowing.”

            “And then what?  Huh?  You were going to masturbate as you stare at your sister’s hot body?  Ogling my legs and my hips and my boobs?”

            Stuart swallowed nervously, feeling himself blushing.  He didn’t know how to respond to something that was perfectly true, but so humiliating.

            His sister stood up and walked past him over to the refrigerator, opening it.  She took out some fresh, plump red raspberries and put them into a big white bowl.  She washed them and then sat back down at the table.

            She popped a raspberry into her mouth… slowly eating it, savoring it.  She seemed to be ignoring her brother.  But after a minute, she said, “Well… I suppose a girl could find it flattering that her brother is so attracted to his sister.  It certainly is not normal.  It’s really… really quite deviant.”

            Stuart touched his head, feeling uncomfortable.

            “Perhaps… I could give you my bikini picture,” she said.  “Maybe there’s someway you could earn it.  But I definitely don’t like you jerking off to it.  Brothers and sisters are not meant to be boyfriend and girlfriend.”  She looked away from him.

            Stuart watched as the teen’s beautiful slender fingers reached into the bowl and plucked another raspberry.  He watched as she lifted it to her voluptuous lips.... holding it there for a few seconds, tapping it playfully against her bottom lip… before finally tossing it into her waiting mouth.

            Stuart quickly walked out of the kitchen… hurrying over to the stairs.  He ran up to his bedroom.  Setting his flying sphere down on the floor, he then reached toward the shrink ray… ready to press the button.  Pausing, he wondered, Am I really going to do reduce my size again?  With Cassandra?  It’s what she wants, too, right?  Unless I am totally misreading my sister’s signals.  She says it’s wrong… but acts the other way.

            He didn’t hesitate any longer, pressing the button as the red light struck him and his height began to vanish. Dwindling smaller… and smaller…. and smaller.  Stuart blinked anxiously as he reached the size of 1 centimeter tall.  He could feel his fear and dread already spiking… the memory of his 1000-foot-tall, skyscraper-sized sister so fresh in his mind.

            Pulling on the handle, the FS1000 opened like a clamshell, and he hopped inside.  He closed the top as the 360-degree window turned on.  “Okay… to boldly go…” he said, taking the half-inch ball up into the air.

            He glided out of his room… flying down the stairs in silence.  He saw that his sibling was still sitting at the kitchen table.  And she seemed bigger than before, though he knew it was just his anxiety.  She seemed really… really BIG.

            “Oh, God!” Stuart exclaimed, suddenly slowing the flying sphere until it stopped and he was hovering in place.  “She’s too fucking huge.  What am I doing?  Last time I was trying to have her not find me.  And now I’m just going to fly over to her — hoping maybe she’ll let me have her super sexy picture?”

            Stuart could feel his heart banging really fast in his chest.  He attempted to slow his breathing… but no luck.  He pressed forward on the accelerator as he slowly floated closer… closer… closer.

            Coming up around the side, he got a really good view of his sister’s humongous, shapely body.... so surreal how just moments earlier they were having a conversation.  His eyes drooled at the sight of his sibling’s gorgeous, athletic figure.  God, she is so fucking hot!  So out of my league!

            He floated the flying sphere down toward the table.  He purposely flew slowly, setting the ship down inside the bowl of raspberries… aware of his sister’s blue eyes following him as he nestled the grayish-white ball between some berries.  He flipped a switch as the roof of the ship went transparent, so it, too, became a window.

            He heard the sound of the teen leaning forward on the table… her breathtaking beauty looming large as she gazed down into her bowl.  A throaty rumble of laughter reverberated above Stuart’s head.

            “Again?  You ~shrunk~ yourself again?” his sister said in her naturally seductive voice.  “Oh, my God.  Is this becoming a regular thing for you?”

            Stuart pressed a button so he could speak through the ship’s speaker, looking upward.  “I thought maybe we could talk this way, Cassandra… while… umm, you’re big and I’m small.”  The nervousness was obvious in his high-pitched voice.

            The teen snickered.  “Did I not make it clear that I find you to be an annoying little insect?  You make yourself so fucking small.”

            “Uhh…” Stuart uttered looking up at his sister as she continued to peer down at him.  He felt panic beginning to seize him.  “B-B-But you said there was maybe someway I could ‘earn’ your bikini picture.”

            “Ohh… Is that what you’re doing?” his sister said, smirking down at him as she chuckled.  “Your little ship is smaller than a raspberry.  So pathetically small.  And you at a teeny-tiny centimeter are even smaller than that.  Do you really think you can earn the picture of me in my bikini simply by flying into my bowl of raspberries?”

            “I, uh… I thought maybe —”

            Stuart noticed his sister’s long beautiful nails as she plucked the raspberry that had been right next to him.  He watched as she lifted it and popped it into her mouth and began to chew… a moment later swallowing.

            “Cassandra…” Stuart said in desperation. “I thought you would want me to be your little raspberry.”

            His sister gasped.  “My little raspberry?  What are you talking about?  You didn’t fly into my bowl for some kinky fetish of yours.  Did you?  Stuart!”

            “Um, not exactly…” he said, sensing that he was getting a boner.

            Suddenly Stuart found his flying ball picked up between the thumb and index finger of his sibling… a second later, held right in front of her model-like face.  She said with contempt, “Stuart!  I cannot believe you!  I am your family member.  I am not your girlfriend who will play sex games with you!”

            “W-W-Wait!” Stuart exclaimed.  “I didn’t mean —”

            She brought the flying ball even closer to her face.  “I told you I would have to discipline you if you did this again.  I bet you shrunk yourself so your sister would be super big again, because it makes you horny to be super small.  As small as a little, tiny… itty-bitty bug!”

            Stuart could feel his erection getting harder in his pants.  ‘No!  I didn’t do this just so I could get off on it!  I-I-I… I also wanted to —”

            “So you admit you’re getting off on being super small with me?”  She rolled her eyes, exhaling in a huff of disgust.  “Oh, my God.  You’re such a pervert.”

            Stuart sensed his flying sphere being lowered quickly downward.  And then he realized he had been set down on the kitchen floor.  His sister’s pink and white-striped sock came down on top of his little ship.  He heard his sister’s voice.  “Maybe spending some time under my foot will teach you to stop lusting over your big sister.  That’s right, little brother.  Your big… BIG sister.”

 

Please comment.