- Text Size +

Stuart’s panic struck him super hard as his heart rate skyrocketed.  His eyes bulged — unable to believe his sister’s socked foot was coming down on top of his flying sphere.

            He gripped the armrest of his plush leather seat, but the force of the impact tossed his 1-centimeter body across the half-inch-diameter ball as he crashed into the round-shaped wall.

            He heard his sister’s smooth, sensual voice.  “That’s right, little brother.  I’m your big… BIG sister.  I’m so much bigger than you.”

            Peeling himself off the floor, he saw the pink and white-striped sock pressing down atop the window of the curved ceiling — the ship creaking beneath the immense weight.  He threw himself over to the control console and slammed his hand onto the speaker button   “Please stop!  Cassandra!  Please!  Please!”

            The FS1000 continued to roll back and forth as his sister relentlessly teased the tiny ship and its occupant.  Stuart again flew across the interior of his vessel… hitting hard against the back end.  Oh, no! Stuart panicked.  My speaker must be muffled underneath her sock!  There’s no way I can let her know to stop while she has me pinned.

            The ball kept rolling really far back and forth… and left and right… Stuart tossed violently about the cabin.  And then as he was thrown into the air, he just happened to grab hold of the armrest of his captain’s chair.  His hands held firm as his legs and body flailed behind him.  And then the ball suddenly came to a stop and Stuart immediately positioned his rear into the seat as he clicked his safety harness over his chest.

            He breathed in and out super fast… hearing his heart thumping.  “Oh, God!’ he exclaimed.  “This can’t be happening!”

            And then the flying sphere began to roll back and forth again… really far, so that if he wasn’t wearing the harness he would have been tossed about again.  His head jerked back as he heard his sister’s powerful, feminine voice.  “Isn’t this fun?  Little… little… little brother…”  His eyes, looking out the window, noticed the individual pink threads of the underside of her sock.  Keeping her foot on top of him, she said, “See what happens when you shrink yourself, little Stuart?  You end up under my foot.”

            Stuart pressed the speaker button again, “Cassandra!  Let me go!  Please, let me go!”

            His sister ignored him, or rather Stuart believed his sister still was blocking the speaker with her sock.  He heard the teen laughing to herself.  “It’s your own fault, little brother.  You decided to shrink yourself… again.  What were you thinking?”  She laughed some more… this time louder as she was clearly amused.

            Stuart felt the flying sphere begin to roll forward… and then it stopped as he found himself completely upside down… suspended in his safety harness.  Oh, God, Stuart thought.  Cassandra has no concern for my safety.  And this is when she is only mildly angry with me.  Imagine if she were furious.  Stuart suddenly felt pleasure in his genital region… with the realization that a boner was quickly forming.  This can’t be happening!  Not now!

            The ball rolled back to its original position… coming to a rest for the moment.  “You know, little Stuart... disciplining you is more fun than I imagined.”  She lifted her foot a couple inches and then pressed firmly back down… rolling the ball so that it was closer to the front of her foot.  Stuart could see that the FS1000 had been wedged between a pair of his sister’s toes as she continued to scrunch her toes within her sock.

            Stuart could only listen as his sister continued to taunt him.  “Do you like being punished, little brother?  Is that why you forced me to do this to you?  Clearly you have an attraction to me.  But we both know you getting horny by being super small is not appropriate between a brother and sister.”

            The sensual cadence to his sister’s smooth voice was simply too much, and Stuart unzipped his pants… his fully hard erection popping out.  He began to stroke himself as he looked up through the window at his sister’s socked foot just above his head.

            Stuart began to pump his cock faster as his sister kept talking.  “You better not be getting turned on by being under my foot, Stuart.  Little Stuart.  This is your punishment.  So if you are even thinking of masturbating to this — I would not be pleased with little you.”  He heard his sister laughing.  “I mean, I can understand that you want to get your release.  You are a boy, after all.  But even though I am a girl, you just can’t… squirt your dick… anytime you think about me.  You can about other girls, but not your sister.”

            The ball began to be lifted slightly off the kitchen floor as his sister scrunched her toes even more… playing with the ball like a cat would its toy.  Stuart heard the teen giggling as the ball was lifted and dropped repeatedly underneath her toes.

            Her voice took on a more scolding tone.  “If you didn’t have this obsession with making yourself the size of a bug… then maybe you wouldn’t have these feelings for me.  Being so attracted to your sister.  I think shrinking is making you want me.  And if you just didn’t ~shrink~ yourself — if you didn’t make yourself so very little…so incredibly teeny-tiny… itty-bitty… so super small — then maybe you and I could have a normal relationship.  But you just insist on getting really, really small, don’t you, Stuart?  Small as a little bug… a little, little, little insect.”

            His sister had finished speaking and silence filled the flying sphere.  Stuart had ejaculated during his sister’s speech and was now searching for a way to wipe his hands.

            For the next hour it was mostly silence, interrupted by the occasional giggle from his sister.  She kept her foot in place… occasionally playing with the tiny ship under her toes… but mostly just keeping Stuart’s ship trapped under her sole.  Stuart recalled that she was looking at her phone… and he assumed that was how she was keeping herself busy during the past hour.

            And then suddenly his sister’s socked foot lifted as the weight being removed made an audible creaking sound — the ship’s metal structure returning to its normal spherical shape.  The next thing Stuart knew, the ball had been pinched between the teen’s thumb and fingertip… his head feeling a rush as he was lifted up… up… up… really fast.

            Stuart held his head feeling dizzy… and then his eyes widened as the flying sphere abruptly opened up, and the next thing he knew he was falling.  His sister dropped him into the hollow interior of one of the raspberries.  The teen giggled, saying, “You did say you wanted to be my little raspberry.”

            Stuart righted himself as he stood up… seeing the reddish texture of the berry all around him.  The hole that he was in went up a few feet above his head.  He craned his neck, seeing his sibling peering down at him with a smirk.  Her blue eyes seemed even more stunning, her face even more beautiful.  For a moment Stuart thought of how she looked like a goddess… the immense size of her face combined with her flawless beauty.  But he fearfully pushed the thought away as it seemed that he would be consumed totally if he were to embrace such thinking.

            “Aww… little, little brother looks so adorable inside a raspberry.  I think it’s all right that I put you inside there.  Don’t you agree?  It’s not like as siblings we’re doing anything sexual.  It’s all quite PG-rated… like a Disney movie.”

            Stuart couldn’t help getting aroused by the situation and his sister constantly peering down at him.  “Cassandra!  I think it’s okay that you put me in here!”

            His sister smirked at his high-pitched voice.  She said, “And even pretending that I’m going to eat the raspberry… I think that’s still PG-rated.”

            Stuart’s eyes widened as his sister brought the raspberry down in front of her mouth.  She tilted the little red berry so that the opening was facing her plump, pouty lips… giving her brother the perfect view.

            Stuart watched his sister’s mouth beginning to speak to him.  “I’m sure you don’t mind your sister doing this to you.  Right?  You’re the one with a fetish.  As long as you don’t think of this as sexual… then maybe I’m okay with it, too.  I don’t think of it as sexual.  I mean, you’re not thinking about masturbating from looking at my mouth, are you?”

            “Uhh…” Stuart said, knowing his boner had already returned.  He knew he shouldn’t touch himself with his sister’s ever-present gaze above him.  He said, “I-I… I think eating a raspberry is okay.  People do watch each other eat.”

            “Exactly,” his sister said, sounding relieved as she smiled…. her beautiful white teeth gleaming.  “And since I’ve already punished you, I know you wouldn’t want to think of me as your girlfriend or anything.  You understand that we’re just playing… and brothers and sisters do play together.”

            “Umm… of course,” he answered.  Stuart’s eyes then nearly popped out of his head as his sister’s mouth opened and her tongue slithered out, beginning to slide slowly… sensually over her perfect white teeth.

 

Please comment.