- Text Size +

I wrote 5 chapters this past week, surprising myself.  This completes Part One of the story.  Enjoy.

- - - - -

CHAPTER 8

A few days later, Stuart was normal-size in his bedroom as he lay on his bed.  He had masturbated 3 times just that morning to his sister’s spectacular gold-metallic string bikini picture.  He had pleasured himself 5 times the previous day.  And he did the same the day before that.  He had begun to think his behavior was abnormal.  Not the masturbation — though the frequency had increased since he got the bikini pic.  It was jerking off to looking at his sister that bothered him.

            Stuart reached under his bed… felt the store advertisement… and then brought his sister’s scantily clad picture before his eyes.  Wow… he thought, dreamy-eyed.  Cassie is a goddess.  She is so gorgeous.  His eyes followed the curvy contours of his 17-year-old sister’s strong, athletic body.  The gold-metallic bikini was barely there.  It was almost like ogling a nude picture of his family member.  He imagined shrinking himself and climbing that perfect, shapely body of hers.  Climbing her big round DDs… sneaking into her bikini bottom.

            Suddenly there was a loud knock… and the door swung open.  Stuart’s heart rate went from zero to a hundred as he fumbled with the store ad… tossing it beneath his bed.

            “Stuart!” his sister yelled.  “I told you not to leave the toilet seat up a million times!”

            He anxiously touched his head as he tried to position himself in a relaxed pose.  “I-I-I…  I wasn’t doing anything!”

            “What are you talking about?” she said, putting her hands on her curvy hips.

            “Oh, um… nothing.  You know, you’re right, Cassie.  I’m sorry for not putting the seat down.  I promise I’ll do much better with that.  Much, much better.”

            His sister gave him a puzzled look.  “Okay...  That’s good.”

            Stuart smiled, sensing his heart still beating really fast.

            His sister turned her pretty brunette head as she glanced about her brother’s room.  “What have you been up to in here?  Have you been secretly shrinking yourself without me knowing?”

            “No, no… I haven’t shrunk in 2 or 3 days.”  He had told the truth, but left out that he was constantly masturbating to the photo of her.

            The teen sighed.  She stretched her toned arms beside her head.  “Well, big brother, I think it’s good that you take a break from making yourself the size of a bug.  I was worried there for a minute.  Thinking you getting down to a centimeter was making you obsessed with me.”

            “Obsessed with you?” he said, laughing nervously.  “Wh-what would make you think that?  I am not obsessed with you.”

            “Mm-hmm,” the teen said, crossing her arms over her breasts.  “I hope you’re not jerking off to the picture of me in my swimsuit.  I only gave it to you because you wanted it so badly.”

            “No, no… I wouldn’t…”

            Stuart watched his sister’s hourglass figure in her short shorts and tight-fitting top as she sauntered out of his room.  He noticed her shapely legs and taut butt.  Stuart’s head fell into his hands.  Why does Cassie have to be so fucking super hot? he thought.  She’s right.  I am obsessed with my sister.  My sister!  What am I supposed to do?  Maybe…  I don’t know.  Maybe I should talk with her about it.  Maybe she’ll understand.

            He walked out into the hall and headed to his sister’s bedroom.  His sister looked up at him as he entered her room.  She was holding the gold-metallic bikini thong over her shorts, modeling them.  “What do you think?  Isn’t this just an awesome bikini?  I love it!”

            Stuart’s eyes wide, his mouth open, he didn’t know what to say.

            The teen grabbed the string bikini top from her bed, and placed it over her shirt… across her bosom.  “I know what you’re thinking, big brother.  It’s a really small bikini.  Really small.  But that’s what girls wear at the beach.  Lucky for us, we have a pool, huh?”

            Stuart uncomfortably touched his forehead.  “I-I… I don’ know.  Maybe… m-m-maybe, do you think it’s too small?”

            The teen looked at him, snickering.  “Yeah, right.  Mr. I-Shrink-Myself.”

            Stuart felt the need to be honest with her.  His attraction to his sibling had been growing every day… and knowing that he had a shrink ray in his room only made the fantasies all the more arousing.  “No, please… Cassandra.  I’m serious.  I’m too turned on by you.”  He had said that much and felt the need to say it to its end.  “I’m really, really attracted to you, Cassie.  I-I-I… I wish that you were my girlfriend.”

            There.  He said it.

            His sister’s blue eyes looked at him.  “Your girlfriend?  Stuart, I already told you that’s inappropriate.  I’m your sister.  Oh, my God!  What is wrong with you?”

            “B-But just a few days ago you were playing with me when I was in the raspberry.  Pretending that you were going to eat me.”

            “Stuart!”  She took a deep breath and exhaled.  “We were just playing.  It wasn’t sexual.  It’s not like we were boyfriend and girlfriend.  In fact, I didn’t even touch you with my tongue.  I just licked the raspberry.”

            Stuart rubbed his forehead, feeling frustrated and confused.  There was too much gray area.  He didn’t know where his arousal ended and where his relationship with his sister began.

            “So, you’re saying you like teasing me when I’m small?  But as long as it’s not sexual?”

            His sister sighed.  “I like paying you back for annoying me.  I like to torment you and make you regret shrinking yourself.”  She stepped closer and caressed her brother’s cheek with her long nails.  “I know you find me attractive.  That’s okay.  I’m just teasing you about it.  That’s all.”

            Stuart looked down at the floor… and then back at his beautiful sibling.  “Well, what if we just watched a movie downstairs when I’m normal size.  You know, something that was not sexual.  Something that brothers and sisters can do together.”

            His sister smiled.  “All right, let’s do that.  Tonight.”

 

Later that evening, Stuart walked into the living room with the big TV screen.  He had agreed to see the Blu-ray of Star Wars… Episode 9.

            His pretty sister was sitting on one end of a long sofa with a plush blanket in her lap.  Stuart took a seat on the opposite end of the sofa.

            “I’m so excited to watch this with you, Stuart.  So, I forgot.   This is called, ‘The Star Wars?’”

            “It’s just Star Wars,” he said, knowing his sister was purposely teasing him — she and he both having already seen Episode 9.

            “So are stars having wars with each other?” she said, with a giggle.

            “Let’s just watch the movie.”

            With the lights down, the movie started.  About half an hour into it, his sister began to fidget.  Stuart felt her feet bump up against his thigh.

            “Stuart, I want to lie down.  Go sit in the other chair.”

            He grumbled to himself.  “Cassie, the view is better here.”

            “Just shut up and sit in the other spot.  The view is fine everywhere.”  She nudged his leg a little harder with her toes.

            Stuart breathed out in frustration.  “Can’t we just watch the movie, please?”

            A minute passed and then his sister extended her legs all the way so that her socked feet were right in her brother’s lap, her soft blanket draped along her legs.  “If you don’t want to move, Stuart, then you have to put up with this.”

            “Fine,” he grumbled.

            “Shush,” his sister replied.

            “Whatever you say.”

            “Shut up, Stuart.  I’m watching a movie.”  She laughed to herself.

            For the next 5 minutes the movie had gotten exciting as it really pulled you into the adventure.  And Stewart had forgotten his sister’s socked feet were in his lap.  But then he felt her feet begin to move slightly.  He thought it was just a momentary adjustment to make herself more comfortable… but then it happened again.

            What is going on? he thought.  She can’t be doing this on purpose.  She’s the one who scolded me for masturbating to her bikini picture.  There’s no way, she’s —  Oh, wow… oh, my God…

            Stuart felt his sister’s toes rubbing against his genitals.  His cock was quickly developing into a boner.  He tried to alter how he was sitting, but the weight of his sister’s legs made it difficult to adjust himself properly.

            For the next 10 minutes, Stuart’s dick had been fully engorged with blood.  His rock-hard boner was in constant contact with his sister’s feet which seemed to always want to move.  The stimulation kept building… and building… and building.  He had completely lost his focus on what was occurring onscreen.  All he could think about was how his sister’s toes were pushing his libido over the edge.

            And then after another 5 minutes, with his sister’s feet pressing firmly against his cock… his cum exploded out of his dick.  The pleasure was fucking intense.  He didn’t know an orgasm could feel that good.  As his sister’s feet shifted, he ejaculated inside his pants again.  It exploded out of him.  Again… and again… and again.

            When he had settled down a couple minutes later, he tried to get up, wanting to get to his bedroom to change his underwear.

            His sister started to stand up as she flipped on the lights.  “What’s wrong?” she asked.  And then she looked down at her brother’s pants.  A big, obvious wet spot was there in his genital area… and his boner was making a bulge in his pants.  He heard his sister gasp.

            Stuart looked down and then back up at his sibling.  “It’s not what it looks like.”

            “Stuart!  I can’t believe this!  I was barely even teasing you.  You actually ejaculated?  Oh, my God!”

 

CHAPTER 9

The next day, alone in his bedroom, Stuart was still thinking about the previous night.  His sister had essentially foot-fucked him — though he was certain that was not her intention.  It was an accident of sorts.  He knew she was teasing him, but didn’t intend it to go quite so far.

            He still had not spoken to his sister since the incident, and he felt the need to apologize to her.  He left his room and went down the hall, sort of hoping she wasn’t there so he wouldn’t have to talk about it.

            As he saw his gorgeous sibling, he immediately blushed.  “Umm… Cassie.  I wanted to talk about the movie yesterday.”

            His sister, sitting on her bed, looked over at him.  “You mean the part where you let me take you all the way to orgasm?”

            Stuart continued to blush crimson.  “Yeah, I-I-I…. I know it was an accident.”

            The teen stood up, crossing her arms.  “Of course it was an accident!” she said angrily.  “That’s not something I do to my brother.  I can’t believe you didn’t say something.”

            “Like what?  Please stop, Sis.  I’m going to cum.”

            His sister breathed out in a huff and sat back down on her bed — a look of annoyance on her beautiful face.

            Stuart said, “I’m sorry, okay?  I should have moved to the other seat.  I’m really sorry.”

            The teen looked away from him.  And then she chuckled.  “I guess you just really like me.”  Her head turned back toward him as her blue eyes looked into him.  “You really wish I was your girlfriend, don’t you?”

            Stuart saw the teen smirking as she leaned back on her bed.  She looked so gorgeous… a sort of come-hither expression upon her face, her lips parted.  And then the fantasy vanished as she said, “Pity you’re my brother.  We could do a lot more, otherwise.”

            What did she mean by that? he thought.  Is that true?

            The teen leaned forward again as she stood up tall.  “It’s going to be really hot outside today.  I think I’ll take a swim in the pool.  If you want to come swim with me, big brother, you can.  I don’t mind you looking at me.  It’s normal to look.”

            The image of his sister’s gold-metallic bikini photo flashed in Stuart’s mind, and he instantly felt a tingling in his genitals.  He nervously replied, “I-I… I don’t know.  Maybe.”

            He walked out of his sister’s room.  He arrived back in his own room, and shut the door.  Oh, my God, he thought.  Is she really going to wear her bikini?  I don’t think I can handle it.  If I went swimming with her, I’d have an erection the whole time.  He sat down on his bed and tried to think of what he was going to do.

            About 15 minutes later, he heard his sister’s sweet, sensual voice.  Without opening his door, she said, “I’m going for a swim in my new bikini.  Come if you want.”

            He heard her footfalls as she went down the stairs.  Stuart held the side of his head, almost panicking.  What am I going to do?  I masturbated to her gold bikini picture so many times — and now she’s going to model it right in front of me!

            Stuart noticed that he already had a big boner in his pants, just at the thought of seeing his sister in that tiny string bikini.

            If I can’t stop this erection, then maybe I should shrink myself?  Then Cassie can’t tell I’m turned on.  He smiled, thinking he had solved the problem.  Getting up, he opened his bedroom door slightly so he could get out of his room once he shrunk.

            He went back to the corner of his room and pressed the button on the shrink ray as his height quickly disappeared.  He got smaller and smaller… and smaller… and smaller.  Until he stood a centimeter tall.

            He ran over to his flying sphere and pulled the handle as it opened up.  He hopped inside, closing the lid.  “Okay,” he said.  “Let’s do this.”

            The little flying ball took off as he floated into the air.  He zipped out of his room and down the stairs.  He curved around the bend as he approached the large glass sliding door that was the entrance to the backyard patio and pool.

            He noticed that the door had been left a crack open.  Did Cassie do that on purpose?  Is she… wanting… me to shrink myself?

            Stuart looked out through the glass and saw his sister already in the pool.  He was only able to see her head sticking out of the water… her long and wet dark hair gleaming in the sunlight.  He felt his heart rate instantly spike.  His breathing quickened and became shallow.  Maybe this is a mistake.  She looks too big and I haven’t even gone out there yet.  No… no.  I have to get a glimpse of her in that gold bikini.  I want the image in my mind so I can masturbate later to it.  I have to be brave.

            Stuart took the FS1000 through the crack as he flew out over the patio.  It was the first time he had ever flown outside before.  The sun was bright, and he knew it was a scorcher that day.  If his flying sphere was not air-conditioned, he knew he’d be sweating.

            He took the ship down low, about a foot off the ground… silently coasting closer and closer to the pool’s edge.  He thought maybe he could go undetected, but then he heard the smooth, sensual voice of his sister.  “So, you decided to make yourself little, did you?  You went really, really… really tiny again.”

            Stuart took a deep breath and flew out over the water.  The pool was very large even when he was normal size.  But now it was like flying over the ocean, the blue water sparkling… the waves rising and falling from his shrunken perspective… though he was sure they’d be imperceptible to a normal-size person.

            As he got nearer… his sister’s 125-foot-tall head loomed large over him.  And then he slowed the FS1000, careful to keep his distance.  As he stared up at the teen’s breathtakingly gorgeous face, she looked like a supermodel… her wet dark hair pushed back.  He came to a stop as he hovered just above the water level.  He purposely stayed just out of arm’s reach, having remembered what happened the last time his sibling got him in her clutches.  He didn’t want to take any chances.

            “I knew you’d ~shrink~ yourself, Stuart.  You just couldn’t resist getting down to bug-size again, could you?”

            His high-pitched voice sounded pathetically small through the speaker, as he pretended to be confident.  “I have my reasons, Cassandra.”  He didn’t want to say he was afraid of getting a boner in front of her.

            “I bet you do.  So, little, little… little Stuart…  Why don’t you come a little closer to your big sister?  Come fly up to me.”  She grinned beautifully, her perfect white teeth on display.

            “Th-th-that’s all right,” he stammered.  “I th-think I’m g-good where I am.”

            His sister laughed.  “Are you afraid?  Do you think I’ll put your teeny-tiny, itty-bitty ship in my mouth?”

            “N-No.”

            “You are the worst liar, little brother,” she teased.  “You little insect!”  The teen splashed her brother’s ship.

            Stuart quickly grabbed the controls as the FS1000 went down hard into the water.  He barely managed to pull the ship back up — the vessel nearly going completely submerged.  He immediately flew higher up, as panic set in… trying to catch his breath.

            He stared out the window, watching as the teen swam over toward the edge of the pool.  And then he noticed that she was getting out, pulling herself up using the ladder.

            “Oh, my God!” Stuart uttered.  His eyes were assaulted by his sister’s super-curvy, athletic body.  Her toned and shapely figure was dripping wet… wearing nothing but her gold-metallic string bikini.  The tiny swimsuit was barely there… showing off his sister’s assets to the fullest.

            Stuart’s jaw having fallen, his eyes drooled over his sister’s womanly hips… tapering to her small waist.  He watched as the teen’s powerful, sculpted legs stepped up onto the patio… her DDs jiggling and bouncing in her tiny bikini top.  Stuart could see water droplets falling off her smooth, flawless skin… her whole gorgeous buxom body glistening in the summer sun.

            Stuart could not un-glue his eyes from the mesmerizing sight.  He gawked at his sister’s perfect hourglass figure.  Nearly nude.  And all at skyscraper-size.

            Then all of a sudden — not looking where he was going — Stuart crashed his ship right into the stone tiles of the patio.  The FS1000’s metal shell screeched along the ground — Stuart’s eye’s wide with terror as he fumbled with the controls.

            “No, no, no!” he cried out.  “Oh, shit!  No!”  The flying sphere skidded across the patio and hit hard against the side of the house.  The little ball having come to a stop, Stuart collected himself, taking the flight stick in his hand.  He flew back up into the air, blinking anxiously, feeling relief that at least his ship was still in one piece.

            He heard his sister laughing.  “Stuart!  What did you do?”

            His pupils dilated as he once again took in the view of the teen’s voluptuous, sculpted figure.  Her stunning beauty took his breath away as she put her hands on her rounded hips.  “Were you looking at my body and then you crashed your little ship?”

            Stuart floated closer, but kept a safe distance.  He answered sheepishly, “Umm… maybe.”

            The teen giggled.  “Well, when you’re super tiny like a bug... I guess it’s harder for you to resist my body.”  She laughed again.  “I’m going to relax here on the patio, little bro.  Try not to crash your little, tiny ship again, okay?”

            Stuart watched his sister’s scantily clad body as she sat down on the elongated pool chair.  She lay down on her back… closing her eyes.  She bent her toned, shapely legs slightly as she arched her back, her big perky boobs pointing upward.

            Stuart flew down closer… rubbing his hand into his groin… his erection instantly returning.  He did a flyby of his sister’s 1,000-foot-long body.  “Oh, wow!” he exclaimed.  “Oh, my God!  Wow!  Cassandra is so perfect!  So fucking perfect!”

            He couldn’t stop himself as he unzipped his pants and began jerking off.  With one hand on the controls, one on his erection, he flew slowly around his sister’s super-hot body in her gold-metallic bikini.  His eyes took in the epic view as he continued to float around… lusting over his sister’s curves from every angle.

            And then without thinking — in a completely impulsive act — he took the ship down closer to the teen’s body.  He floated slowly right down to his sister’s chest… softly landing the FS1000 right between her DD breasts.

 

CHAPTER 10

Stuart’s gumball-sized flying ball sat motionless amid his sister’s big boobs.  He breathed in nervously as he powered down the aircraft.  To do such a foolish thing made no sense, other than it increased the risk of detection which invigorated Stuart.  It floored him to be in such a vulnerable situation… shrunk to 1 centimeter while his 17-year-old sibling was lying down, relaxing poolside, wearing her gold-metallic bikini.

            He looked out the window of the ship, seeing the bare skin of the teen’s enormous breasts, knowing that the string bikini top only covered the minimum necessary.  It was truly an arousing and epic piece of swimwear.  And now Stuart was getting to experience it firsthand, literally.  He stroked his boner faster as he stared out the window.  Even with the curved ceiling of the flying sphere changed to transparent mode, Stuart was unable to see the top of her breasts.

            Stuart pumped his cock faster and faster… knowing that at any moment his sister could sense his presence and he would be captured.  He had landed his ship very softly upon his family member, so it was possible he actually could get away with this.  He pumped his dick, feeling himself orgasm again and again, squirting his cum.  “Oh, yes,” he moaned.  “Oh, God… yes, yes, yes.”

            Having finished, he zipped up his pants.  He breathed out in relief, thinking he had done the impossible — he’d gone undetected.  But he wanted to get even closer to his sister’s giant boobs.  He wanted to touch them.

            Opening the top of the FS1000, he slowly crept out.  Stepping down onto his sister’s chest, he marveled at the sheer size of the teen’s mammaries… the massive globes rising up 50 feet on either side of him.  He began to walk across her chest.

            Suddenly, he saw his sister’s beautiful 125-foot-tall face tilting downward… her startling blue eyes instantly focusing on him.  He gasped, shrieking in fear as he hurried back toward the flying sphere.  But he was too late.  He watched helplessly as his sister’s long, elegant fingers snatched up the tiny ball between her thumb and fingertip.

            The teen’s throaty laughter reverberated in the air.  “Well, well…  Did you really think I wouldn’t notice little brother landing his ship between my big boobs?  And now little, tiny, bug-size brother is without the protection of his ship.”  She lifted the FS1000 away and out of view as she chuckled.

            Stuart craned his neck, staring up as he shook in fear.  He knew he had bit off more than he could chew when he left his ship, but the excitement of risk and danger were too alluring to pass up.  He immediately regretted his cavalier actions.

            The teen narrowed her eyes, her displeasure obvious.  “You look even smaller now standing between my DDs.  So pathetically small at 1 centimeter.”

            Stuart fell to his knees, his high-pitched voice groveling.   “Please!  Please, I’m sorry, Cassandra!  Please, I’m so sorry for landing the ship between your breasts!”

            His sister scowled down at him, her voice sounding irritated.  “What were you thinking, little Stuart?  Did you think your sister was going to jiggle her boobs just because you’re shrunk and in between them?  Is that what you imagined happening?  Hmm?  Answer me!

            “No, no!  I didn’t expect that at all.  Please, Cassandra!  Please, I’m so sorry!”

            “You’re such a little pervert, Stuart.  Thinking I was going to do this… with my big boobs.”  His sister grasped the sides of her breasts and began to make them sway back and forth.  She continued to jiggle her breasts with her brother between them.  Her voice took on a more flirtatious tone.  “Is this what you were expecting, little brother?”

            Stuart’s mouth gaped in absolute astonishment, his eyes wide.  He watched in surreal wonder as his sister’s 50-foot-tall fleshy mounds continued to undulate around him.

            His sister kept jiggling her DDs in her hands.  She didn’t stop.  She just bounced and jiggled her big melons… smirking down at her brother.  “My boobs are so much bigger than you.  I’m so big.  Little brother likes that my boobs are super big, don’t you?”  She giggled, saying, “Or maybe you landed your little ship in the middle of your sister’s tits hoping she would squeeze you between them.”

            All of a sudden, Stuart saw the teen’s breasts begin to rise up as her giant boobs were coming closer to him.  Everything turned dark as his sister’s massive mammaries enveloped him.  He was overwhelmed with the warmth of her soft skin and the smell of chlorine from the pool.

            The teen pressed her big boobs together for a couple seconds… and then released them.  “Is this what you fantasized would happen, little bro?”  She giggled, gently pushing her boobs together again.  Releasing them after a few seconds, and then repeating the process again and again… and again… and again.

            She finally let her brother have a moment to compose himself as she peered down at him, smirking.  She said, “I bet you wonder why I’m being so nice to you.  To me, this is all rather tame.  I mean, it’s not like I’m topless or anything.  I’m still wearing my bikini.”

            Stuart sensed his erection getting harder in his pants, but he resisted masturbating beneath the teen’s gaze.  “Cassandra, I don’t understand!  I thought you didn’t want to do anything sexual.”

            His sister smirked again.  “Let’s just say this is PG-13.  Since I am technically still clothed… it doesn’t matter what we do.  Or that we’re family.  I can tease you, like brothers and sisters do.  It just happens that you’re shrunk really, really tiny.  So very, very itty-bitty.  The size of a teeny-tiny bug.”

            Stuart suddenly found himself picked up by his sister’s fingertips as she lifted him to her lovely face.  “I can touch you, little brother… just like sisters do.  And I can give you a kiss, too.”  She brought him to her mouth and pressed his 1-centimeter body into her plump lips   “Mmmm…”  She laughed softly as she set her brother back down between her boobs.  “I love having you so weak and powerless.  I love controlling you… making you feel small.  I didn’t know I would like it so much.  But I do.”

            Stuart took a deep breath, blinking several times.  His head was still swimming from all that had occurred.  I can’t believe this happening, he thought.  Cassandra is taking total control of what happens when I shrink.  She is pushing the limit of what a brother and sister can do.

            He heard the teen’s soothing, smooth voice.  “Do you think you could climb your sister’s breast all the way to the top?”

            Stuart sensed his erection throbbing in his pants, but he knew he must resist.  He thought it would be too sexual to cum in front of his sister’s eyes, even at his miniature stature.  He shook off the thought as he ran over to his sister’s right breast.

            He looked up at the 50-foot-tall breast.  5 stories high.  Only the very top part was covered by her gold-metallic bikini… the rest of her skin bare.

            Stuart trembled, exhaling with a nervous breath.  He was afraid he couldn’t make it all the way up.  But he started climbing.  Slowly ascending the wall of his sister’s titanic tit.

            As he went up, he was able to grip the teen’s skin better than he thought — still feeling the dampness from when she was in the pool.  His erection in his pants was aching for release when he heard his sister’s sensual voice begin to tease him.

            “That’s right… keep climbing me.  Keep climbing your big sister’s breast.”  Her amusement was bursting as she began to giggle.  Soon becoming all-out laughter.  “This is what you dreamed about, little bro, isn’t it?  It’s what you always wanted.”

            Stuart glanced over, seeing the teen grinning… her smile breathtakingly beautiful.  His tiny frame holding on for dear life, he felt his arousal climaxing.  He shouted, “I can’t concentrate, Cassandra....   I’m trying not to fall!”

            His sister kept giggling.  “We wouldn’t want that, now would we?”  She caressed the side of her breast with her long fingernail super close to her brother.  “You’ll just have to climb faster if you don’t want to fall off my big breast.”

            He grimaced at his sister’s taunting.  But he kept going up… slowly but surely… climbing higher and higher up the teen.  He looked down after a minute, realizing he had reached the halfway point.  He breathed out anxiously, his eyes wide at the 25-foot drop.  He took a deep breath.  I can do it!  Just keep climbing!

            His sister continued to tease.  “What if… I pressed my big boobs together… right now?”

            Stuart felt his arms tiring as he shouted, “No, no!  Please don’t!”

            The teen laughed smugly.  “Why not, little brother?  It would be fun.”

            “Please don’t!  I’ll fall!  I beg you!  Please, Cassandra!”

            “But I like squeezing little, tiny bug-size you between my big tits.”

            Stuart was desperate as he shouted, “Later!  You can do that later!  I beg you not to do it now!”

            His sister giggled again.  “Okay, little brother… later it is.  But I’ll have to smash you with my DDs even more then.”

            He breathed a sigh of relief, unable to contemplate future happenings.  He kept struggling to climb… higher and higher up his sister’s breast he went.  And then he realized the slope had begun to taper, and the climbing became easier.  Soon he was able to get to his feet, and he began to run up the incline.

            Stuart crossed onto the gold-metallic material of her bikini top.  The ultra-thin fabric was still soaking-wet from her swim and clung close to her skin.  Off in the distance, he saw a protuberance jutting upward.  As he ran over, he could see the outline of his sister’s nipple, made obvious by the thin, damp fabric.

            “Oh, my God, wow!” he exclaimed.  “Cassandra’s nipple is so big.  It’s almost as tall as I am.”

            He reached out, trembling with excitement as he rubbed his hands against the slippery gold fabric.  He gasped as the nipple began to move, growing bigger right in front of his eyes.  It kept enlarging until it had surpassed his height.  Now slightly taller than he was, Stuart was shocked to find himself looking up at his sister’s nipple.

            He heard her giggle.  “Are you enjoying yourself, little bro?  You look so cute next to my nipple.  You’re so incredibly small, aren’t you?  So super tiny.”

            She picked him up between her fingertips.  Holding him before her beautiful face, she smiled.  “I knew you would climb me all the way to the top.  You love that your sister’s nipples are so big.”

            Stuart pleaded, “I need you, Cassandra!  I will do anything you want!”

            The teen’s full lips curled into a smirk.  “I know you will, little… little brother.”

 

CHAPTER 11

Stuart awoke the next day, normal-size in his bed.  He stretched his arms, his eyes still sleepy.  He instantly recalled the memory of climbing his sister’s 50-foot-tall breast.  It was a dream come true.  It was everything he had hoped for and so much more.  He remembered his sibling’s sexy voice as she teased him while he climbed to great heights.

            Stuart lay back, his head on his pillow, as he felt himself getting aroused.  And then abruptly his sister stepped into his bedroom.  She was wearing her skimpy boxer shorts and tank top she had worn to bed the previous night.  To Stuart’s surprise, she came right up onto his bed, straddling his body.  She sat down on her brother’s stomach.

            “Hey!  Get off me!” Stuart complained.  “What the hell are you doing?”

            The 17-year-old beauty leaned forward pressing down on her brother’s shoulders.  She smiled, saying, “Just because you’re not bug-size, Stuart, it doesn’t mean I’m not the dominant one.  You’re still submissive.  Don’t you forget it… big brother.”

            Stuart reached over, his hands sliding across the teen’s bare thighs, as he tried to push her off.  But her muscular body was heavier than he had imagined.  Cassie’s legs are so powerful and lean, he thought.  Oh, I can feel them… so wonderful in my hands.  For a moment, he rubbed his hands up and down his sister’s smooth, silky thighs.  It was an impulse of his libido.  And realizing what he was doing, he immediately tried again to shove his sister off his stomach.

            The teen giggled, still pushing hard down on his shoulders, her thighs squeezing around his midsection.  “What’s wrong, big brother?  Are you too weak?  Aren’t you strong enough to get your little sister off you?”

            Stuart’s eyes caught a glimpse down his sibling’s tank top as she leaned forward.  Her big boobs were bouncing as she was not wearing a bra.  He blinked, trying to clear his mind.  He once again pushed with all his strength.  His sister tumbled off of him as he got up off his bed.

            His sister stood up, laughing loudly.  She put her hands on her shapely hips.

            “Cassandra!  It’s not funny.”  He still felt embarrassed that it had taken him so long to shove his sister away.

            She laughed some more.  “It is so funny.  You are such a weakling.”

            “I am not!” he said.  “I just woke up.  I am stronger than you.”

            His sister snickered.  “So, what?  It doesn’t matter that you’re a guy and you’re stronger than me.  Once you shrink down… smaller and smaller… then you’re as weak as an insect.  Then I just lift my foot and stomp you — like that.”  She slammed her bare foot down onto the carpet — laughing again.

            Stuart suddenly sensed himself getting extremely turned on.  Before he could think of a retort, he saw the teen walk out of his room.  “Yeah… well…” he called after her.  “You were holding me with your legs, Cassie.  It’s not fair!”

            He sat down on his bed, still experiencing a rush of pleasure in his genitals.  He couldn’t believe how aroused he was.  He remembered the conversation a couple days ago when his sister made it clear that she couldn’t be his girlfriend.  He understood she was his sister… his family member.  And yet Stuart still desired more.

            He reached under his bed, taking out the store advertisement with the photo of his sister in her skimpy gold-metallic bikini.  Stunningly gorgeous... super athletic.  Curves everywhere.  Damn it.  Why must I have a goddess as my sister?  She is so perfect.  If only we weren’t related, we could have sex.

            And then Stuart had an idea.  Maybe he could bargain with his sister.  He could convince her to do every sexual thing he could imagine.  He just had to trade with his sister.  He’d give his sibling everything she desired — whatever that was.  If he did everything she desired, he thought, then she couldn’t refuse him.

            He went down the hall to his sister’s room.  He saw her sitting on her bed, her legs crossed.  “Um, hey… Cassie.  I was w-w-wondering if, uh…”  He had not anticipated his anxiety being so intense.  He saw the teen look over as she looked into his eyes.

            “What now, Stuart?” she sighed.  “Just say it, and get out of my room.”

            “It’s n-n-nothing,” he chickened out.  He turned to leave.

            “No, stop right there,” she commanded.  “You came into my room.  And you’re all nervous.  I want to know why.”

            He came back into her room.  “All right.  I was thinking that you said we can’t be boyfriend and girlfriend — because we’re brother and sister.”

            “Duh,” she said, rolling her eyes.  “Is this because I was playing with little you out by the pool?  You know we were just having some fun.  It wasn’t sexual.”

            “It was kind of sexual,” Stuart said.

            “Not to me,” she answered.  “We weren’t naked.  You had clothes on.  I was wearing my bikini.”

            Stuart cleared his throat.  “About that, umm…  I thought we could go to the next level.”

            The teen snickered.  “Stuart!  I told you a million times.  I’m not your girlfriend.”

            “No, no.  Please just listen to my idea.”  He paused and then held his hands out.  “You and I can have sex.  And in return, I will do anything you want.  It’s a trade.  See?”

            His sister just stared at him, a look of revulsion on her pretty face.  “What the fuck!” she yelled.  “I’m not having sex with my brother!  Get out of my room!”

            “No, please wait.  It doesn’t have to be sexual intercourse.  You could give me a blowjob… or maybe a handjob.  You know, like when you made me ejaculate during the movie.”

            “That was not on purpose!  You know that!”  Her anger rising, she yelled, “I’m not having sex with you!  I’m not putting your dick in my mouth!”

            Stuart’s body began to tremble from the onslaught of his sister’s wrath.  And yet he managed to utter the phrase, “So, you will think about it?  Please.”

            “Get the fuck out of my room!” she screamed.  “NOW!  Get the fuck out!”

            Stuart fled his sister’s room.  He hurried down the hall as he heard the teen’s door slam loudly shut.  As he went into his own room, he noticed that his body was shaking in fear.  And then he gasped as he realized that while he was so terrified he was also experiencing a state of intense sexual arousal.  He glanced down, gasping again, seeing that his cock was now a boner and was pressing super hard inside his pants.  He unzipped his pants as his rock-hard erection sprung out.  He had never seen his dick this big before — having become so horny… and in such a brief time.

            He then made the connection between his sister’s extreme anger at his proposal and the current arousal of his genitals.  He had the intense urge to masturbate, but then he paused.  Oh, my God, he thought.  If I were to make Cassie even angrier at me… like super, super angry… then it would be so erotic.  He held his head between his hands.  This is too good to be true!  I can make my sister more and more furious with me.  And then…  Yes!  When she is boiling mad… like crazy pissed off… that’s when I shrink myself and fly my ship over to her.  I could fly right into the palm of her hand.

            The thought was simply too arousing, and Stuart began to stroke his cock really fast.  He masturbated — cumming instantly.  His sperm exploded out of him like never before.

 

CHAPTER 12

Stuart was too scared to confront his sister for the rest of the morning.  He had waited to the afternoon to attempt his plan of making her more and more irritated with him.  If she got even half as angry as she was beautiful, then he would be in serious trouble.  He was well aware that such a plan could backfire on him.  He knew he was playing with fire.

            He went down stairs to the first floor of the house and saw his sister sitting on the sofa in front of the TV.  “What are you watching?” he asked.

            The teen breathed out in frustration.  “Can you just get out of here, Stuart?  I’m not in the mood to talk with you.”

            She’s still upset, Stuart thought.  Oh, wow… I must have really made her angry by suggesting that we have sex and that she give me a blowjob.  This is good.  I can use this to my advantage and make her even angrier.

            He plopped down onto the sofa right next to his sibling.  “You know, this show is okay.  But…”  Stuart grabbed the remote out of his sister’s hand and changed the channel.  “I like this show more.”

            The teen’s jaw dropped as she stared at her brother.  “What has gotten into you?  You’re acting like an asshole today.”

            “Am I?” he replied, feeling his anxiety spiking.  He was used to annoying his sibling, but never in his life had he made her really, really angry.  It was new to him, and he was seriously considering abandoning the plan.

            His sister sat up straight.  “Yes, big brother, I think you’re acting like a jerk.”  She grabbed the remote back and flipped back to her show.

            Stuart breathed in and out nervously.  He could feel his anxiety getting worse and worse — but at the same time he was getting a boner.  If he had known making his sister super angry would be so arousing, he would have tried it long ago.

            He didn’t hesitate as he once again swiped the remote out of the teen’s hands.  “Hey, you little shit!” his sister shouted.  “Give that back!”

            Stuart stood up as he pointed the remote at the TV and changed it back to his show.  It’s going good, he thought.  I just have to step it up and make her super furious.  I can always run to my room if she gets too volatile.  He walked to the other side of the living room and sat down in the armchair.  “Screw you.  I’m watching my show, little sister.”

            The teen stood up, seething in anger.  She crossed her arms.  “Little sister?  Is that what you called me?”

            Inside, Stuart was absolutely terrified.  But he knew he had to put on a believable display.  If he were his usual anxious, stammering self, then his sister would stop being angry.  He knew it was selfish of him to use his sister like this, but his libido — and his erection — were begging that he continue.

            “Yeah, so what,” Stuart countered.  “You are younger than me… so you’re my little sister.”

            The teen, still standing with her arms crossed, looked down at her brother.  She did not conceal her displeasure in the slightest — her voice getting louder.  “It’s funny that you call me ‘little’ when you’re the pathetic little boy who ~shrinks~ himself all the time.”

            “I’m not shrunk now, am I?” Stuart quipped without glancing at her.

            The teen laughed.  “You have got to be kidding me.”  She put her hands on her curvaceous hips.  “Why don’t you go to your room and go shrink yourself right now?  Go shrink yourself to the size of bug, and you won’t be seeing me as your little sister.  I will be your BIG sister.  That will shut you up pretty damn fast, Stuart.”

            “Nah…” he said, relaxing in the armchair.  “I’m not going to shrink myself today.  I’m just watching my show.  You have to watch my show, too.  You don’t have a choice.”

            His sister marched over and tore the remote out of her brother’s hand.  “You’re such a little creep!” she yelled.  She turned the TV channel back to her station.

            Stuart could sense the anger swelling up within his sister.  It seemed like it was going to boil over any second.  Now was the time to push her over the edge.  He just had to think of something so outrageous… something so vile… that his sister would hate him.  His libido needed her to be crazy-shit mad.  He didn’t know if he could do it — and a part of him hated that he was using his sister — but it was too damn arousing.  He imagined the epic orgasm he’d have once he shrunk himself, and he flew his ship over to his sister.  Then after he’d had his fun, he would re-enlarge himself.  His sister would forgive him.  No one would get hurt.

            Stuart got up and tried to take the remote from his sister, but she pulled her hand back.  “Stop it, you little shit!” she screamed.  “What the hell is wrong with you?”

            He tried again, and this time he took the remote.  He changed back to his TV show, and his sister hit him hard in the shoulder.  “You are making me so fucking mad!  Ugh!”

            “Oh, am I?  I hadn’t noticed,” Stuart said calmly, while inside his mind he was shaking like a little child.  His shoulder was still hurting from being hit so hard, but he ignored it.  “Maybe now, Cassie, is a good time to tell you that I still want to have sex with you.  I’m not giving up on the idea of you giving me that blowjob.”

            The teen’s eyes narrowed as she scowled most fierce.  She screamed as she stomped her foot.  “You are such a fucking little, little, little, little shit!”

            Stuart watched as his sister stormed out of the living room.  She ran up the stairs.  He thought to himself, Stage one successful.  Now I just have to make her pissed off every day for the next two weeks, and then —

            He was still congratulating himself in his mind, when he noticed his sister coming back down the stairs.  He saw that she was walking in a deliberately slow gait, her footfalls making a loud thud with her every step.  She came into the living room.

            Stuart tilted his head, finding it strange that his sister was holding a second, smaller TV remote in her hand when he was the one holding the remote.  But then it dawned on him… that wasn’t a TV remote she was holding.

            The teen chuckled — holding the shrink ray up, dangling it close by her gorgeous face.  “Look what I have here, big brother.  Soon to become little brother.”

            Stuart swallowed hard.  He felt panic hitting him like a load of bricks.  He couldn’t breathe.  Somehow he managed to speak, his voice cracking, “Wh-wh-wh-wh… what are you doing?”

            She giggled.  “What does it look like I’m doing, silly?”

            “But Cassandra — th-th-that’s mine.  You can’t —”

            His sister placed her hands on her curvy hips.  Her full lips twisted into a smirk as she laughed.  “It’s not yours anymore.  It’s mine.  And I’m not just going to ~shrink~ you, big brother.  I’m going to shrink you down smaller than a centimeter.”

            Stuart gasped.  He couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  He just stared at his sister’s super-curvy and athletic body.  He then saw her blue eyes looking directly into his eyes.  He had trouble swallowing… his hands trembling.  “Sm-sm-smaller?”

            The teen smirked even more.  “Mm-hmm.  Did you even read the instructions for the shrink ray?  One centimeter is huge compared to how teeny-tiny you can go.”

            Stuart was scared speechless, frozen in fear.  He could only stand there helplessly as his sister continued speaking.  “Yesterday, I looked through the box that the shrink ray came in.  It’s a whole kit.  Half the stuff was still sealed in plastic   I bet you didn’t even know there’s a speaker I can put in my ear that wirelessly lets me hear your tiny voice — no matter how small you shrink.  And there’s a tractor-beam pen that lets me pick up things as small as dust particles.  And there’s more than that in the kit.”

            Stuart’s head was swimming as he listened to his sibling.  He started to blink anxiously over and over again.  “C-C-Cassandra…. I-I-I was only pretending.  I was, I was, I was only making you angry because… because I thought it was erotic.”

            His sister gave him a look of loathing.  “I can’t believe you did that!  Everything you said was just to make me… angry?  You asked your sister for a blowjob.  It was all on purpose?”

            “N-No, I really wanted a blowjob.  It was the other stuff to make you angry.”  He held his hands in front of him.  “Okay, okay… I know it doesn’t sound good.  But —”

            The teen exhaled in disgust, clenching her fists.  “Oh, my God!  You’re such a pervert!  You’re making me even more angry knowing that you still want a blowjob!”  She looked down at the shrink ray in her palm as she began to adjust the size settings.

            Stuart saw the teen pressing the button repeatedly.  His eyes wide, he began to back away.  “Please, please.  Cassandra, I beg you!  We’re family!  I’m your brother!”

            She pointed the shrink ray at him.  “We’ll start at half the size — 5 millimeters.”  She smiled, saying, “I am going to be fucking huge to you — brother.”

            “No!  Don’t —!” he shouted, putting up his hands.

            The red energy beam struck Stuart as he immediately began to dwindle in size.  His height rapidly decreased.  He shrunk smaller and smaller… and smaller… and smaller…. and smaller.  Until he was a mere half-centimeter tall.

 

END OF PART ONE

 

- - - - -

 

Please comment!

Thank you very much for reading!  Please consider these 12 chapters as a complete story on its own.  If I were to write a Part Two, it would then be another story and a sequel.  If I can find motivation to write, I will.  But I need to stop writing for now.

Please leave a quick comment if you enjoyed reading this story.  I appreciate every single comment.  They help motivate me to write in the future.  Thanks.  — tiny jedi