- Text Size +

The key hole turning sound warned Maggie that Kate had returned home. She had been fussing around in the bedroom waiting for her.

 

-          Where were you?! I left like a thousand messages on your cell phone!

 

-          I was training, all right?! I can’t bring my cell to the camp.

 

-          And did it occur to our ladyship of notifying someone in case something happened?

 

-          Geez! Get off my back. Since when do you care so much for me or Jake?

 

-          Oh bite me! Our brother is missing while you put up an act and just sit confortable on the damn sofa!

 

“Ugh. What a hypocrite. She is right about the sofa though. Don’t know why it’s so darn comfy today; my ass seems to fit right into the cushion”.

Unbeknown to both girls, their brother was currently fighting for dear life under Kate rear. Given how big they were, the young girl rounded prominences covered every corner of the sofa pillow, leaving no room for escape. He would die. It would be instant game over, should his sister rock-hard gluteus hit him directly.

For most people, the sheer sight of those meteor-sized buns coming in their direction would be enough to throw all hope of survive out the window. Not for Jake. The boy starts a mad-dash towards the middle of the sofa, refusing to give up until the very end, when he is utterly engulfed by then with a muffled scream no one other than himself could hear.

Meanwhile, several meters above, the two giantesses continue their discussion.

 

-          What you mean she punched him??!!

 

-          Janine meant to punch me but Jake got in the way and ended up knocked out... His left eye looked pretty bad.

 

 

-          And then you decided to go for a swim? You should have called an ambulance or punched the bitch right back at least!

 

Maggie rolls her eyes as if she had just heard the stupidest idea ever.

 

-          Look, long story short, I thought of inviting him for a swim to relax after father brought us back from Nate’s house, but when I came back, his clothes were scattered across the kitchen and he was nowhere to be found. He even left his cellphone here… I am really worried something bad might have happened to him.

 

Now it was Kate who rolled her eyes in a condescending way – Jake is not like you who needs a nanny 24/7, he knows how to take care of himself – She said getting to her feet – I wanted to take a shower but that will have to wait. I am going to look around the neighborhood.

 

-          I tried reaching father, but he isn’t picking up. I am going to stay home in case Jake comes back on his own.

 

Maggie understood that Kate ironic commentary was just the girl’s rough way of showing kindness and trying to calm her down. Like that Kate left in search of her injured, possibly confused, brother, not imagining Jake had been with her (almost within her) the entire time, stuck to the back of her shorts.

On one hand Jake thought of himself as lucky for having averted certain death. On the other, he wished he had died, for the dirty he used to escalate the sofa got mixed with Kate ass sweat and trapped him right in between the girl insanely strong ass checks. To make matters worse, Kate muscles always tensed up a lot whenever she was worried about something, smothering the poor man even further.

The slightest twitches of her butt were enough to inflict unimaginable pain on Jake tiny self. The tiny screamed and squirmed, begging to be set free, for the pain to stop, but, as time passed, Kate body heat only increases, drenching her and her unknown prisoner in even more thicker layers of sweat.

………

By the time Kate gave up on the search and returned home, the sun had already set. She opened the front door, kicked the shoes off and dragged her feet up to her room, without bothering about Maggie snoring on the sofa or the many booze cans scattered around the floor.

“Fucking drunk whore. Doesn’t this family have anyone normal?!”

The Sullivan maybe a very rich family, but, as many rich families, they were pretty dysfunctional on an emotional level. Since her earliest memories, Dr. Sullivan was always working, your typical workaholic distant father. According to Janine, that is one of the reasons why their mother divorced and went away… That and a lover she never got to know.

Kate counted five years when her parents’ marriage went south and she came to blame herself for it. She pleaded her mother not to go, to stay with daddy and to not leave her alone.

“Whores. All of them.”

Alone in her bedroom, the usually big-mouthed girl brace her own knees feeling frail and scared – Will you leave me alone too, Jake? – She muttered to herself.

………

Maybe because of the sadness, the pressure centered upon Jake gave in a little, allowing him to push his head out of the gluteus maximums and breathe more easily. True, he felt like a micro-sized mole inside a hell-hole, the entire air around him was still the hot stale product of his younger sister body fluids, but it also was way better than sucking sweaty directly off the fibers of her football shorts while being crushed from all sides.

 

-          Oh thank you!! Thank you Kate!! One minute more there and I…

 

But he spoke too soon. From inside the crack of the bulky butt came a blatant distinguishable grunt sound. Jake instinctively guessed what that eerie sound meant: Kate’s anal sphincter had also relaxed.

 

-          No… No Kate!! You can’t!!! I am here! I am down here in your ass!!!!!  

 

There was no mercy. A deafening rumble was immediately followed by a putrid smelly gust, the hot wind burning Jake’s nostrils and eyes, branding the boy lungs with its foul scent for life. The smell of that fart would  haunt him for life.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! Please, leave a comment telling if you liked the chapter or not. Suggestions are always welcome. Just a reminder: english is not my primary language. If you spot any mistakes, please, leave a comment and I will correct it as soon as I can. Thank you again.