- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

BobGreen recently asked how I think a relation between a girl the size of a continent and a human would be, which inspired me to write this chapter. Hope you all like how it turned out.

 

The most ordinary fart from a 13 years old girl was pretty much a hurricane for our tiny protagonist. The smelly winds manage dislodge and sent Jake whirling towards the hard tile floor. Surely two, maybe three ribs were instantly reduced to crumbles, so Jake had no choice but stand still for the time being.

Sadly, no longer than 1 minute passes and a tremendous rumble announce that the humongous Kate is already on the move again. She just need to get up to cast Jake’ world into darkness and awe. A cloud of dust forms from her rise; It’s like witnessing a mountain walk… one socked feet at a time.

In monumental momentum, Jake watches as Kate turns to take her socks off, than her shirt, sport shorts and, finally, her bra and underwear. Jake could not believe the majestic scene unfolding in front of him; so much that, in a mixture of awe and pain, the tiny speck of a brother fails to notice he was standing right over the path of his ‘little’ sister nude form to the bathroom. And when it’s more than clear Kate’s colossal right foot is coming towards him, all Jake can utter is a scream of fear before the hulking appendage overwhelms him.

You may laugh, but, though twisted, being so small ended up saving our protagonist life this one time because, different from Maggie, befitting an athlete, Kate’s feet are full of calluses, possessing thicker rough skin marked by constant impact trains; and Jake experiments this difference first hand as he is jammed inside one prominent cranny near the ball of her foot.  

At 2 mm in size, as I stated before, Jake and Janine right now are like grains of sand in the face of those who were once their peers. However, only now Jake can fully grasp their situation, felling what it’s like to be perceived as no more than a speck of dirty at the bottom of a girl foot. A girl he once called sister. Now he was reduced to an entity unworthy of Kate’s attention, even less than an insect, eating off the gunk on the crevices of her sole.

………..

Stepping into the bathtub, Kate lets out a sigh of relief. Warm hot water washes over, covering every inch and releasing the cumulated stress.  

 

- Aah! This is life.

 

As the stress goes away, she starts rummaging about the mysterious vanishment of her older brother through more optimistic lens.

 

“It isn’t like him to disappear like this, but he is so strong and intelligent and the most dependable person I’ve ever known… he never messes around and have always watched my back, helping me with studies, playing soccer with me… hell what kind of trouble someone like Jake wouldn’t be able to handle?”

 

- Yeah… Maggie is probably overreacting… there is no way Janine could really hurt Jake. Besides…

 

Besides, she just couldn’t stop feeling that Jake was somehow close by. While not quite understanding where those sudden fierce convictions sprouted from, Kate rests her feet up on the edge of the tub, absentmindedly playing with her toes. She spreads than scrunch them. Spread… scrunch… mutating our tiny dot-like Jake landscape into a roller-coaster that tossed him around canyons made of foot flesh and grime.

 

- Oh no! No more, Kate! Listen!! I am down here! Stop wiggling your… WOW!!! Careful up there!!

 

Jake unheard pleads were not because he was trapped and wanted to be freed, but rather because the constant bounce threatens to expel him downward into a free fall. And that’s exactly what happens.

When Kate stretches her feet with more vigor, she propels Jake out and down to the revolting waters below. Jake survives (we can’t kill him… can we?), but without any force left to fight, he gets submerged, the water dragging him towards the center of the bathtub where his massive little sister is.

………

- Jake is alright… he has to be. I am sure he will turn out any moment now. Then I will have him apologize a 100 times over and even if he puts on that silly smile on his face I… I….. Huuh??

 

 All of a sudden Kate is pulled back into reality by a squirming sensation. There was something alive struggling with her left nipple.

Her first thought was that some insect had got held there.

 

- Eww!!

 

So, she quickly brings her finger down to smite whatever was crawling on the tip of her nipple. But, much to Kate astonishment, instead of smacking it to a halt, the insignificant minute squirming intensifies.

 

- H-hey! What…? Stop it!

 

Kate demands, adding more force, anxiously becoming aware of the pleasure she was actually starting to relish.  Yes, folks, Kate is a virgin up to this point. What did you expect? Thus, she lets out her first moans in a most angelical mixture of pleasure and fear.

This new flow of pleasure is intense, like nothing she had tasted before. Her nipples become hard as a rock and she twitches, panting nonstop. Instinctively, Kate moves her finger down, making feverish round movements around her privates.

 

- Oh God! Oh God!!

 

Kate doesn’t have experience, but she feels it. Her clitoris expansion, effortlessness ripping the foreskin with. All is erogenous at this moment and she can’t help amuse herself, thinking how everything, first her nipples and now her clitoris, must appear mammoth to the pint-sized insect who got caught up in her bath time.

 

- Careful not to die down there little flea! You are in over your head!

 

Kate booms with a chuckle, completely drunk with pleasure. In such state, Kate couldn’t possibly listen or even care about the pleas or the pain inflicted on the tiny insignificant being she had pinned down on her G zone.

At least, the girl jolts up and climaxes for the first time in her life.

…………….

After the final squeal is let out, Kate falls limp, fully enjoying her first sublime after orgasm moment, but is simply stunned out of it by a sleazy movement on her Index finger.

 

- It can’t be…

 

 Bringing the finger nearer her face, Kate has to squint but manages to see the black dot moving around her index fingertip, struggling not to drown on the pool of stick fluids she had just produced.

 

- You are a real fighter, little flea, did you know that?

 

The young teen contemplates the idea of just killing off that strange (perverted) thing, but ultimately chooses to be merciful. She didn’t really hated insects all that much and was genuinely curious about how such minuscule thing succeeded in giving her such a great time.

 

- It looks today is your luck day. I might want to keep you… Oh sorry.

 

The girl realizes even her feminine voice should be pretty thunderous for her new pet friend, so she lowers her tone.

 

- Now, let's find out what you really are…

 

BOOOM… BOOOM…BOOOM

And, like that, the young teen steps out the bathtub, naively carrying Jake along with her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Many thanks to the people who left me a review, especially to MacroGod for all the support. Guys, I am not english native and it takes a lot of effort and time to get these chapters done in a way I think will please the community. So, if you can, please leave a review/comment to let me know if I should continue this story or not. I really appreciate all feedbacks and always try to reply as fast as possible. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you all well again before Xmas.