- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As always, thank you for taking the time to read this story. This chapter will be a little longer (or so I hoped T_T) and I will try to bring a new one by night time. Hope you like it :)

What a strange dream Maggie had that night, starting by her awareness of everything. A wake dream that begins with her, happily shopping with her ass of a boyfriend. Shoes, perfumes, jewels. Everything she wanted, she got. Until this point, the dream doesn’t differ much of her reality. The good Dr. Sullivan made sure her precious daughters received everything they wanted, needed or not. A necklace she saw on the Internet? Bought. The same gloves that celebrity uses on that show? Already at your hands. A baby zebra from Africa? With or without stripes?

Yes, Maggie had it all. “I deserve” was her standard explanation. Continuing with the dream sequence, it goes on like reality till she rest her eyes upon a shine pedestal that had to be at least above 60 meters.

“What the hell??” – Maggie surprise wasn’t related so much with the fact that a 60 meters pedestal appeared semmenly from thin air, after all, she knew she was dreaming, but with what the hell could be so important to be put all the way up there. “Maybe a crown… yes! A golden crown, befitting of a princess… befitting of me!! Even my subconscious level recognizes it!”

- Nate! – If it isn’t clear, Nate is the ass of a boyfriend name – I want whatever it is up there. Go get it for me…… Please?

 

Nate looks at Maggie puppy eyes, then at the large structure and back at his girlfriend – Geez. I don’t know baby. It’s so high… besides, there is nothing to hold on that thing…

 

- Ah! Pretty please! – Maggie closes in his arm, prancing her perfectly round ass up – Your princess will reward you afterwards – She says, now whispering in his ear. He agrees and she chuckles satisfied. “What man wouldn’t comply to his princess wishes?”

 

But the “princess” happy mood soon turns south, as Nate proves to be unable to climb the pedestal, always going two meters just to fall on his own butt – “Ugh, even in my dreams you are a useless buffed prick” – Get out of the way, I will do it! – And so she did, willing to use her once magazine cover nails to climb the pedestal. Whatever was on top, she wanted, and wanted BADLY. These sharp nails where her proud, and she was using them without remorse, ruining them to reach the top, feeling a crave rising from the pit of her stomach directly to her salivating mouth.

And, incredibly, she did it, the top nearing her reach within seconds! Curiously enough, her feet didn’t seem to have left the ground and she had this strange itchy sensation at the end of her left heel for a while since the start of the climb. When Maggie looked down, there was this really ugly bug at the base of her golden sandals.

“Irk!!!” was all she uttered before crushing the insignificant being using her full weight. “stupid bug disrupting my dream”. Little did she know that the insignificant being she just crushed out of existence was, in fact, her boyfriend Nate. The boy saw as his girlfriend shoot to the sky, easily reaching a hundred meters within seconds, until all that was left in front of him was his girlfriend heel, now transfigured into a wall of red sweating flesh. Nate started hyperventilating.

 

“What is this shit?! Alice in Wonderland?!”

 

- Hey Maggie!! Baby!! Down here!!! Hey!! LOOK DOWN YOU DUMB BLONDE!!!

 

In complete despair, Nate threw the bags full of groceries and started to punch, just to witness his fists, his large boxer fists, bounce back at the thick flesh of Maggie heel. When the giantess finally glanced down, he was elated – Down here baby!! Pick me up!! – But, instead of her hand coming down, what Nate saw was the enormous sandal clad foot of his girlfriend going up with a rumble.

He trembled before the enormitude of the brown rubber sole towering above. With an “irk” sound and a disgusted look, the giantess made the sky fall on him. Satisfied with the scrunch sound beneath her sandal sole, Maggie returns her attention to the object standing on top of the pedestal.

 

“This crown is too tiny for my head” – The teen girl thinks, leaning back to have a better sight of her so desired object……………….. “wait a minute, this isn’t a crown” –  She recognized that object, it was hers! – “Why is this thing here?! This is just that piece of………….. ”

 

“WAKE UP MAGGIE! WE ARE ALREADY LATE FOR SCHOOL!”

 

Suddenly Jake’s voice resonate all over her dream, plumling Maggie down a dark hole and startling her eyes open, just to be meet with the step brother deep stare. A scream and she found herself on the ground, both foots up right at Jake face. – Good morning to you too Maggie. And gosh! As always your feet reek of sweat… oh and there is some dead skin over here, right at the center. Let me get it for you…

 

- Don’t you dare touch my feet, you perv! – She tries to land a kick on his face, but he knows best and back away right at the nick of time – And they don’t smell! I cleaned then yesterday before going to bed. Lotion and everything!

 

Jake can’t help but laugh at his little sister reaction – Hey, you didn’t let me finish. They certainly reek, BUT, it isn’t bad. Feet that smell are the feet of healthy girls. Now, go get ready. Kate is already eating breakfast.

With those weird words, Jake left the room. Maggie sits down with her soles facing up. It was true. There was dead skin all over the place, big green balls of dirt dead skin marinated in her sweat polluting the otherwise perfect lightly pinkish surface, emanating a pungent odor even the owner found it hard to ignore… “even so, he said it was ok…”

The truth is, Maggie knew she was in a dream because of the golden sandals. She never whore sandals, because the smell of her feet was just too powerful and too embarrassing. She tried everything the market offered and nothing worked, so she just wore shoes and boots. Not even heels where allowed in her closet and obviously enough, she never walked barefoot, not at home much less near Nate and her friends.

“And now, because of that pesky orphan father brought home straight from some hell hole I can’t relax in my own room. Since day one four years ago he could tell my feet smelled bad even when buried inside heavy socks and boots!”

 

- You say that, but he is the only one that is fine with your scent down there. Not even father could handle it, right? That’s why you use shoes even inside the house.

“?????!!!!!!!!”

 

Maggie turns around startled again. Her less pretty, less popular, nuisance of a younger sister, Kate, resting her shoulder on the door frame, arms crossed, smuggling. Maggie realized she has been voicing her inner thoughts once again. “Damn it!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please, if you liked or even if you didn't liked what you've read, leave a comment or a review. Suggestions are always welcome. Have a wondelful day and stay tunned. I will try to update as soon as I can :)