- Text Size +

Elizabeth Kramer had just been given the most devastating news of her entire life. She was sitting silently on her hospital bed, as her mother sobs hysterically and her father discusses treatment options with the less than optimistic physician. Liz didn’t know how to react to all of this information. She looked around the room, just taking in the various sights. She cranes her neck to look up at her mother who appears to be the size of a goddamned skyscraper.


*Two days earlier*


It was a typical Friday evening, the Kramer family was seated around the dinner table sharing the events of the day. Liz paid little attention to anything her family was saying, as she was much more interested in her phone that she was hiding beneath the table. 


“Mooooom Liz is on her phone!” Cries out Liz’s younger brother John. Liz glares at her bratty little brother for ratting her out.


“No phones at the dinner table young lady! Put it away or I’m taking it away.” Scolds Liz’s mother, Catherine. 


“Mom, is that any way to treat an upstanding citizen like myself? Maybe I’m coordinating another daring rescue of a little tiny. They say I’m something of a hero ya know.” Liz says, batting her eyelashes cartoonishly. This tired excuse elicits several eyerolls around the table and a hearty laugh from Raymond, the patriarch of the house. In the three weeks since Liz had found a frantic shrunken man on the street, she was getting some serious mileage out of the fact that the local police had labeled her a “hero.” 


Liz can recall every detail about the psychotic woman from whom she had rescued the tiny helpless man. She told the police every detail about her, from her long, curly, black hair to her deep blue eyes. She had to admit, that even though the bitch was certifiably crazy, she was kind of a smokeshow. Thankfully Liz wasn’t the jealous type, she just had no issue admiring another woman’s outward appearance.


However, despite the police sketch artists being able to create a perfect image of the twisted woman’s face, the detective that was assigned to the case admitted that the chances of this person seeing any consequences were slim. 


“Well unfortunately, even if we find her, we’ll have a hard time bringing any charges against her.” The officer admits, sitting back in his chair.


“What? Why? I mean with all the things that little man said she did to him… it seems to me like his testimony would be enough to put her under the prison.” Cathrine presses the officer for clarification. She was sure that by allowing Liz to give her description of that horrible woman, they would be helping to get a criminal off the streets.


“Well it’s not quite that simple. Excuse my language, but while it might be fucked up, it isn’t technically illegal to shove an RP up inside of her. I mean we can try to gather up enough evidence to call it sexual assault, but unfortunately the laws just haven’t caught up with the new realities of shrunken society. And now with Mr. Thompson now withdrawing his testimony, we really don’t have a leg to stand on here.” The detective admits. And he was right. Congress was moving remarkably slowly while trying to create new protective legislation that would protect shrunken human beings. This was in part do to a variety of factions that were actively trying to gather support for legislation that would actually strip RP’s of their status as citizens and instead categorize them as property. 


Liz snaps back to reality as her mother snapped her fingers to get her attention. 


“Young lady… no one is going to be around to save you if you don’t put that phone away this instant.” Cathrine scolds. Liz rolls her eyes and slides her phone beneath her thigh, biding her time until she can sneak a couple more texts out. 


The conversation continues and the Kramers enjoy a normal family dinner, until out of nowhere Liz’s eyes roll into the back of her head and she slumps down out of her chair. This sudden turn of events causes a series of screams from the rest of the family and an emergency trip to the hospital.


*2 days later*


The doctors had finished running their tests, and now Catherine, Raymond, and a miniscule Liz were seated in a private room listening to the physician talk them through the possibilities that remained for Liz. Cathrine cried hysterically as the family was told that there was no going back for Liz and they were going to have to make some difficult adjustments. While there were certainly more options for an RP now than ever, it was still going to require a tremendous amount of care on the part of the family. 


In the following weeks, Liz’s family tried to be as supportive as absolutely possible to try to keep the tiny woman’s spirits up as much as they could. And they did a good job doing so, for the most part. And outside the house, Liz had her best friend Missy to help her maintain a social life, and get ready for their first semester at college.


In fact it was Missy who arrived at the house, ready to pick Liz up and take her out to the mall. 


“Hi Mrs. Kramer, how are you doing today?” Missy asks, as the door is opened up and she is invited inside. 


“Good afternoon Missy, I’m doing quite well today, thank you. Elizabeth is upstairs in her room. What are you two getting up to this evening?” Cathrine says, turning her back and leading Missy into the house.


“Oh not too much. Gonna go hit the wall, maybe buy something sexy for Liz.” Missy cracks a wide smile, knowing that comment would get a rise out of her best friends mother. Cathrine doesn’t reply, but instead raises a couple fingers to her eyes, making a gesture that says “I’m watching you.”


The two girls exchange some small talk, but Liz is eager to get out of the house and Missy is happy to oblige. After a short drive to the mall, the two ladies proceed to wander around the mall doing some mindless window shopping as they talk about how life has been since the last spent time together. This being the only person that Liz has to truly vent to, she begins to break down a bit.


In the weeks since dropping down to just below three inches tall, Liz has had an incredibly difficult time adjusting to her new life. Her primary concern at the moment was the loss of her boyfriend, Nick. For a few days after coming home from the hospital, he stuck by her side and tried to adjust to this massive change. However, it quickly became clear that their relationship was not going to survive this drastically new dynamic. And so Nick broke things off with the poor girl, adding yet another issue to the growing mountain of bullshit that Liz had to deal with. 


As Liz broke down, her titanic best friend did the best she could to console her.


“Oh sweetheart, don’t waste another second thinking about that piece of garbage. He’s just some immature little shit head who can think straight if he doesn’t jerk off every fucking hour. And I remember that dick pick that you showed me, did you really want to spend your life with some loser with a cock shaped like that?” Missy’s jeers brought a smile to Liz’s face and elicited a light chuckle between tears. 


“Oh stop it.” Liz says, starting to laugh a bit more.


“Seriously sweetie, we’ll find you a nice man, and one who is your size. I mean you wouldn’t want to deal with that giant nonsense. And besides, if we get you a boo who’s only a couple inches tall, I can make sure he does what you say. Oh hey buddy, you didn’t want to clean the house like Liz asked? Then I guess you can clean the inside of my gym shoes. That’ll change his tune real quick.” Missy jokes, shooting Liz a quick wink. 


The thought of her future boyfriend getting dropped in her titanic best friend’s fragrant shoe. “Oh my god Missy, you’re so nasty! I don’t want you dropping my man in your sweaty shoe!” Liz says with a giggle.


“Oh I’m nasty? I remember hearing about a certain someone admitting that while she was saving an RP, she shoved him between her ass cheeks and ripped ass… twice!” Missy reminded Liz of her unladylike behavior, causing Liz to turn beet red.


“That’s not… you don’t even… no, no, no, that was different!” Liz says, still blushing. “I was rescuing him! And I didn’t have pockets!”


“Uh-huh so it was charity, he was grateful to catch a ride between your cheeks?”


“He was!” Liz doubles down. To be fair he did say that he was grateful. “And besides, a lot of guys want to be between my cheeks.” She says confidently.


“Well you got a cute booty, I’ll give you that hahaha! I’m just saying, you say the word and I’ll back you up.” Missy says, as they begin walking into a clothing store looking for a couple of new outfits for Liz.


“I know babe, and I love ya for it!” Liz’s mood has improved drastically and the pair is able to shop happily for another couple of hours. Once they have finished buying some new clothes and browsed all the shops that they wanted to see, the pair of friends decides on seeing a movie before they head home for the evening. It was some sappy rom-com bullshit, but the girls enjoyed making fun of crap like this so they grabbed a seat in the back of the theatre and waited for the trailers to begin. As they are idly chatting however, something happens to catch Liz’s eye.


Looking down towards the theatre entrance, Liz sees a familiar face. Without noticing his ex girlfriend way in the back, Nick has walked into the theatre but turns around so he is facing the door. Moments later, yet another familiar face enters the theatre, as a young woman steps into view and reaches out to let Nick take her hand. This turn of events was like a hot knife stabbing into Liz’s heart, not only because her ex boyfriend is now out on a date in front of her, but also because he is with that wicked cunt Paula Mathews. 


Paula Matthews was a former friend of Liz’s but the pair had a tough falling out when Paula couldn’t stop herself from flirting with Liz’s boyfriend Nick. In fact, Liz has forbidden Nick to even associate with the bitchy blonde after she tried to makeout with him while shitfaced at some party. Now here was this vile bitch, on a date with the love of Liz’s life, while she was resigned to sit on her friend’s shoulder because if she got a seat of her own she would get crushed under someone’s ass.


A flood of emotions overtakes Liz, after seeing this unfortunate get together, and she begins to cry quietly. Missy notices the crying and tries to figure out what has happened, when she notices her best friends ex out on his date. Missy quickly puts things together in her head and offers to take Liz somewhere private. 


“C'mon sweetie, let’s hit the bathroom.” Missy says while rising out of her chair and quickly moving towards the exit. But before she can make it out of the theatre, she is stopped by an irritatingly cocky voice.


“Oh hiiiii Missy, how are you!” Shouts Paula from a nearby aisle. Missy pauses long enough to turn around and glare at the blonde slut who is smirking and waving her fingers on one hand while the other is resting on the crotch of her date, whose face is bright red. Missy doesn’t bother with a response, but simply turns and walks out of the theatre and towards a bathroom. 


“What a fucking cunt! That arrogant little bitch deserves to get her fucking tits kicked off. I swear to god I’m going to go back in there and scissor kick her in the twat. She if she thinks that shit is funny!” Missy is absolutely fuming about Paula’s attitude. Liz wanted to be happy for her friend’s support, but all she could feel at the moment was absolute despair. She just felt so defeated, as if this virus were a death sentence and she was slowly marching into a tiny grave.


“Can you take me to the bathroom please?” Liz asks quietly. 


“Sure sweetie let's go.” Missy carries her tiny heartbroken friend into the bathroom and sets her down on the countertop where there are special amenities for shrunken women. 


Liz walks over the small sink and starts to run some water. 


“Hey Missy, can I just get a minute alone? I just gotta clear my head for a second ya know?” Liz asks, trying to hide her tears. Missy nervously looks around the bathroom for other people, but she doesn’t see anyone in any of the stalls. 


“Uhhhh sure hun, I’ll step outside and I’ll be right outside the door. Okay? I’ll pop back in about 5 minutes or so alright?” Missy says, trying to give her friend a warm smile. Liz just nods her head and braces herself up against the sink. The tiny woman splashes a good deal of cold water into her face, since her makeup was already ruined by all the crying she’s done today. 


After a minute of trying to flush her face, Liz notices a massive shadow looming over top of her. 


“Missy I said I needed a minute alone, please just give me that.” She says turning around to look her giant friend in the face. However the face that she is greeted with is not the one that she was expecting. And while it’s not who she thought it was, Liz instantly recognizes this face.


“Hello there little one… you cost me one of my toys. Lucky for you, I don’t only like playing with men.” The woman from whom Liz rescued a tiny man, is now standing before her looking like an angry goddess. 


“I… how…” Liz has no idea what to do now and she is completely paralyzed with fear. 


“Shhh shhh shhhhh… you don’t need to talk. I just need you to know that my toys do not live an easy life, however just know that I can always make things worse.” The gigantic woman then reaches down and scoops up the terrified woman in one hand and brings her up to her massive face.


“My friend is just outside the door, she’s going to come back in at any second! If you put me down, I won’t say anything to anyone and we can just forget it.” Liz says, trying to negotiate her way out of it. 


“Oh well it’s a good thing I sucked off the ticket boy and had him unlock the employee door for me.” The giant woman smiles down at the terrified shrunken girl. “So by the time your stupid fucking friend gets back here, we will be long gone. And everyone is just going to think that you jumped into a fucking toilet.”


Before Liz can bring up another argument, her titanic captor unbuttons her incredibly tight blue jeans and pulls forward the waistband of light pink panties.


“Okay doll, I’ll make you a deal, if you can make me cum before I get home, I won’t put you on toilet paper duty for an entire week.” And before Liz can even process the horrible threat she just heard, she is dropped and allowed to tumble into the gigantic woman’s panties.


The giantess then releases her grip on the underwear and snaps her tiny prisoner up against her vulva. She then needs to wiggle her hips around in order to get her jeans buttoned back up. Once her outfit is restored and her prisoner is perfectly hidden, the giantess sneaks out of the bathroom through the rear door that leads into the employee only area of the theatre.


Waiting in the back is a lanky teenage boy, whose head snaps up as soon as this gorgeous brunette walks in. He leaps up off of his seat and awkwardly shuffles around, not sure what exactly to do with his hands.


“Uhhh hey, so is everything all good or… I mean, can I do anything else for you or… like…” He was stammering like the awkward little teenager her was. The amazon-esque brunette giggles at how awkward and uncomfortable this boy is around an attractive woman. She then walks over to him and takes his hands and places them on her ample rear, and brings her plush lips up to his ear.


“Oh you did perfect baby. I had to break some bad news to my ex and you gave me the perfect getaway. You’re my hero.” She says placing a big kiss on his cheek. “Walk me to my car?”


The lanky boy quickly agrees and leads her through the employee areas of the theatre, out to her car. Once she is sitting in her car, the gorgeous woman reaches out her window and takes ahold of her awkward little plaything by his already hard dick. 


“Tell you what, now that I’m single, I’ll give you a call the next time I need a big, strong, dick to ride on… okay?” The obviously flustered teeneager furiously shakes his head and simply stands in the parking lot as the beautiful goddess drives out of the parking lot, never to be seen by him again.


This goddess doesn’t need some gawky hormonal man child to try and fail to satisfy her desires. Especially since she has a new toy trapped beneath her massive fragrant lips. As the giantess rocks her hips from side to side, she is disappointed by the lack of effort being put forward by this pathetic little insect. 


Gggggrrrrrruuuuggggg


Feeling the rumble in her guts, the gigantic woman smiles.


“Well if she’s not going to put in the effort, a couple nights on toilet paper duty will change her time real quick.”