- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this took longer than usual! Chapter 6 will be up in a few days, but is available on early access for my patrons for just $1, but the whole story is available immediately for $5! Consider supporting at patreon.com/unawareenthusiast, enjoy! This chapter is entirely foot focused.

 

Amelia’s foot was as impressive as ever, the subtle sandal’s sole towered over his head. Above it, the girl’s toes were nestled in place. Terror filled his mind, and he found the strength to push himself backwards, attempting to crab walk away from the wall of the sandal. From this close, he could smell the fading scent of her lotion, and the length of the foot itself stretched farther in each direction than he was willing to try to consider.

 

“Amelia...Amelia...!” He managed to stammer out, finally letting the scope of the girl’s foot settle into his mind. Despite the magnitude of just a simple sandal and the foot it adorned, if Andrew wanted to survive, he would have to climb and conquer this traumatic fear if he wanted to survive. Amelia was the closest thing to rescue he had now. 

 

He considered approaching at her toes, where the climb was minimal. The toes were long and slender, with a the same slight olive hue as the rest of her face, tanned from constant exposure to the sun. He could slip between them and stay until he had a better plan. Likewise, the toes could wriggle and send him to an early grave as her toe lint. To his right, the strap of the sandal that stretched across all 5 toes was nearby, giving him easy access, and only a slightly higher climb. He cast his gaze to the distant heel of the foot at immediately ruled it out...it was far away, and the highest, hardest climb. If he could reach the top of the strap over her toes, he had confidence that he could hold on tight. Sighing and swallowing his fear, he approached the black strap of the brown leather sandal.

 

His shoulder screamed at him for daring to put any weight on it. Lifting his arm over his head was uncomfortable, but pulling himself up with it proved nearly impossible. Frustrated, he tried to use the fabric of the sandal’s strap as ladder rungs, intricately woven was the elastic material. They worked well in this regard, and Amelia was being incredibly still. She was never the type to fidget anyway, not like Rachel.

 

And so he climbed. A shrunken college football player, frantically climbing the toe strap of his classmate’s skimpy sandals. Another memory he would never forget, no matter how hard he tried.

 

As he pulled himself up with his good, left arm, he attempted to balance himself with his  right, but even that bit of pressure caused his shoulder to rebel. He attempted to find better footing, and pushed himself up with his feet, but felt the strap’s elastic was a little too forgiving to support himself solely on his single arm. He could climb, but it wasn’t easy, and he may not be able to reach the top of Amelia’s toes after all. Discouraged, he looked up for options.

 

The sandal’s sole was only another foot above him. If he could get there, and Amelia stayed as still as she was now, he could make his way to the arch of her foot and settle in there. Another humbling consideration. He was too injured to climb the unwitting girl’s sandal strap, and his only recourse was to hide under the arch of her foot and pray that she did not crush him underneath her sole as she walked.

 

Thoughts like that had no place in his mind, and would only discourage his progress. As pathetic as he was, and as insurmountable as Amelia’s sandal seemed, he had to keep some level of positivity, or give up now. Despite his shoulder’s protests, he pulled himself up with a barbarian’s yell, giving himself just enough height to tumble over the edge of the sole of the sandal, just at the ball of the girl’s foot.

 

Heaving a heavy breath and sweating relentlessly, he rolled over and leaned into the slightly firm flesh at the ball of Amelia’s foot. He’d just put a tremendous amount of effort into scaling what was essentially no taller than a single one of her toes. How was he supposed to get her attention this way?

More thoughts to push out of his mind, and other thoughts took their place. The warm skin here reminded him of Kate. The two were polar opposites in terms of personality. But something about the smell of Amelia’s skin and fading lotion reminded him of his loving girlfriend...even if he wasn’t sure that he loved her quite as deeply as she did him. Despite her shortcomings, Kate was a real catch, and if he wanted to see her again, at any size, he needed to survive. Surprised at how long Amelia had remained still, Andrew turned over onto all fours, crawling along the length of the sandal, heading for the fleshy cavern of the arch of the woman’s foot.

 

If he’d gotten only a simple hint of Amelia’s scent from his position near her toes, aboard her sandal, the gently sent increased exponentially as he journeyed across the leather platform of her insole, closer to his destination. The towering exposed flesh of Amelia’s arch had begun to slowly lift above him. The slender foot that occupied this shoe was forgiving in this regard, allowing him a growing amount of space to crawl along, until eventually the fleshy wall had completely lifted away from the sandal’s surface, and he had reached the arch of her foot.

 

Standing at his full height, he was overwhelmed by the warmth and scent of female flesh, delicate, gently cared for skin expanding for several yards underneath the foot above him, creating a comfortably sized cavern. As he stepped deeper, exploring the intimate surroundings within the oblivious girl’s sandal, the sole of the foot above slowly descended several yards back, forming the beginning of the heel of the foot, a place he knew to avoid.

 

Maybe it was how well cared for the foot had been, or simply because the foot was such a splendid shape, but this warm cavern of leather and flesh was inviting, as much as any natural cavern could be. Getting back onto his hands and knees, he crawled deeper within and rested on his back, staring up at the oceanic sole of Amelia’s petite foot within the simple sandal.

 

***

 

Amelia made her way into the kitchen with casual strides, a small smile on her pleasant face. She was glad to be home after a night on consoling a broken hearted friend who had been cheated on. Though she’d gotten a few winks of sleep, she knew tonight would be an early night. For now though, some breakfast and a good book would carry her through this quiet Saturday morning.

 

Two pieces of toast were placed in the toaster, and as they began to brown, a tea package was placed in the fancy tea and coffee maker. Finally, half of an avocado was peeled and mashed into a spread, and the strawberry preserves were retrieved from the refrigerator. With everything in place, the toast was set on a plate, one piece slathered with preserves, the other in fresh avocado. Her tea was poured into her favorite mug, sadly missing a handle, and Amelia was set to enjoy her breakfast. Snatching her earbuds out of her pocket, she settled into the couch. Her food was set on the coffee table, and she slipped out of her sandals. Feet were kicked up on the table while Rachel was gone, a habit they didn’t share, and earbuds were placed in. Smiling comfortably, she reached for her tea first. She was excited about it, it was supposed to have real leaves in it.

 

***

Andrew’s comfortable little nest within the arch of Amelia’s foot did not stay settled for long. Despite being tucked rather neatly into the alcove of female foot flesh, a place that minutes ago he feared with every ounce of his being, he knew that this unconventional encampment would not last. As the giantess began to move finally, the fleshy ceiling compressed around Andrew, and tiny, shrunken student barely manage to roll a few feet to his side, avoiding the soft sole that would have otherwise flattened him. Still underneath the arch however, he braced for what he knew to be the first of dozens of Amelia’s footsteps.