- Text Size +

The gush of urine hit her head on, erupting from Becca’s pee hole and straight into Anna’s tiny body. The giantess sighed loudly in relief, not noticing the little tug on her pubic hair as the shrunk woman was ripped free of the bush and pushed by the stream through the air. Anna slammed into the toilet bowl as the jet of piss splattered around her, spreading against the porcelain. Anna screamed in protest, but this only allowed the foul liquid to enter her mouth. Her eyes were firmly shut against the torrent, as her body was battered by the hail of droplets, each the size of a a dodge ball. 


 


The jet of urine continued for a full minute, and the fat giantess squeezed out everything in her bladder, emptying it all over the puny red head beneath her. As the stream dribbled off, Anna spat the vile wee from her mouth and looked up at the beast above her. Becca filled the opening at the top of the toilet bowl, her blubbery ass spreading over the sides and to the back of the ring. Her body sagged into the bowl, her taint hovering over the middle, forming an upside down trench that ran to the back of the space. There was a small gap at the front of the bowl, where the goddess’s thighs left a small gap and her crotch missed the front of the toilet seat by a centimetre. Her overhanging belly still prevented the giantess from seeing into the bowl, but there was enough of a gap to let the bright lights of the bathroom to flood in. 


 


The stench of urine dominated the bowl and Anna was gagging as she dripped of the stuff. She shook the liquid from her arms but stopped moving when she felt herself starting to slip. Anna’s eyes widened in panic as the urine lubricated her body enough to begin descending the shear, white wall of the toilet bowl. The tiny German girl looked down at the stagnant water, already dark with the giantess’s piss, getting closer every second.


 


“Help me!” she yelled, her voice resonating around the toilet bowl albeit as a tiny squeak. She tried to dig her heels in as she slid along her back, but it was creating to traction. Far above her, Becca couldn’t see the tiny person dripping down the toilet seat towards a sea of her urine. Instead, she was happily relishing the feeling of an empty bladder and eyeing up the shower. She felt like taking a bath instead, but one look at her dirt covered legs, and she had a feeling that it would end up ebbing a mud bath within moments. She reached for the toilet paper but then thought that it didn’t matter if she wiped or not, as she was going to have a shower anyway. Swinging forwards, she pushed herself off the toilet seat, letting the bright light fill the bowl in her wake. 


 


Anna shielded her eyes as she was blinded by the sudden illumination, just as her body crashed into the yellow pool. She disappeared into the foul fluid, and was forced to swim back to the surface. Her head broke through the top and she gasped, sucking in the pungent odour of the water as she looked up at the now bright world beyond the toilet rim. She could still see Becca’s colossal bare ass above her, but this view shifted as the giantess turned around. 


 


“Stop! Look down here!” Anna cried as the titanic figure reached for the flushing lever. She didn’t know what would happen if she were flushed away with Becca’s piss, but she had a bad feeling that it wouldn’t take her anywhere pleasant. 


 


Becca’s belly hung over the bowl as her fingers touched the level but then she paused. Something caught her eye, a tiny movement in the frothy waters she had expelled. She looked down and saw a tiny creature, and ordinarily, she would have flushed it away without a second thought. But after the last few days, she hesitated and squinted down at the soaking figure. 


 


“What the fuck …” she thought as she suddenly recognised Emilie’s tiny friend, splashing around in her piss. “What are you doing in my wee?” 


 


The huge woman’s words were far louder than Anna’s cries and even she she struggled to stay afloat and respond, the giantess was stepping forwards. She stood up again and looked down at the toilet, giving the tiny girl a full view of the underside of her belly and hair pussy between her pale thighs. She was disgusted at the thought of reaching into her own pee, but she guessed that it was the right thing to do. She bent down, reaching a hand in while struggling not to gag, and pinched Anna between her index finger and thumb. She shuddered as her fingers touched the tepid water and she immediately rushed her digits out of the toilet bowl. 


 


Anna felt like she was on a roller coaster as she surged upwards, getting dizzy from her blood rushing to her feet. Once out of the toilet however, instead of putting her down, Becca shook her hands ferociously, trying to get the piss off them. She didn’t consider that for Anna, it was like being thrown back and forth by a rocket, her neck flinging this way and that as he felt her brain pounding around in her skull. Had it not been for her treatment, she was sure that she would have died from the deceleration injuries. 


 


After the vicious shaking stopped, Anna felt like the world was spinning, but was vaguely aware of being brought before the giantess’s face. 


 


“What the fuck were you doing in the toilet?” Becca demanded, her deafening voice ringing in Anna’s ear as she was buffeted by the shear force of the giantess speaking. Her breath smelled somewhat acidic, as if she hadn’t eaten enough, though given her size, Anna doubted that that was the case. She was held just far enough in front of the massive, chubby face to look up into Becca’s eyes, but only one at a time. 


 


“I didn’t get there on my own!” the tiny redhead shouted to the colossal one, “You are the one that put me in there.”


 


“And how to fuck could I have done that?” Becca demanded, her tone getting snappier with the pesky little creatures attitude.


 


“Well I fell into you underwear and then I was on your awful vagina and then in your stupid pubic hair and …” Anna blurted out in her frustration.


 


“EWWWW,” the exasperation was far too loud for the tiny girl that was practically on Becca’s lips, and she had to cover her ears as the titan’s voice drowned her out, “What is wrong with you? Why were you trying to get into my pussy? Are you a lesbian? Huh? Is this what you want?”


 


Anna was taken down the length of the colossal body nauseatingly fast and found herself before the tangled mess of Becca’s pubic hair once more. “No! Please! Not again,” the tiny creature pleaded, but she was too far away from the fat goddess’s ears to be heard.


 


“I'm getting so sick of you trying to get off on my body, you perving little bug,” Becca spat, “And you know what? I’m going to make you regret it.” 


 


The threat hung in the air as Becca’s tummy growled. She was so hungry after the day she had had, but hadn’t been confident enough to suggest eating when everyone else had agreed to forgo dinner. Her famished state wasn’t helping her mood, and she wanted to transfer the powerlessness she was feeling about food onto the pathetic little woman in her hand. She decided that she was going to have a little fun with the thing while she showered. 


 


“You're gonna help me get nice and clean, then we’re going to have a little fun,” Becca announced, not paying any attention to the tiny woman’s protests in her palm. She flushed the toilet with her spare hand and then started walking towards the shower. The massive glass screen allowed Anna to catch glimpses of exactly where she was going, but she still thrashed about in the huge grip of the Irish woman. 


 


Becca reached the entrance to the shower area and needed her hands to remove her top. Without the slightest care, she reached both hands behind her.


 


“No! NO!” Anna screamed, as one hand parted her enormous ass cheeks, and without a shred of remorse, the other stuffed her tiny body into the gap. Anna screamed as her body was pressed into the moist crevice, the giantess’s ass sweat from the entire day casting her body with its mixed odour of sweat and shit. Her scream was cut off as Becca withdrew her hands and her flabby cheeks slapped back together, the soft flesh swallowing her prisoner completely. Despite her total immersion, Anna still tried to fight the huge bully, but Becca silenced this with a firm squeeze of her enormous glutes, the plush walls suddenly hardening and crushing Anna’s pathetic resistance. 


 


The tiny girl felt her gelatinous prison wobble as the goddess shifted her weight between her feet, peeling off the remainder of her sodden clothing and letting it all all to the floor. She then walked around the glass and onto the darker tiles of the shower. Her booty wobbled with each step, the vibrations going right through Anna. 


 


Without warning, the colossal redheaded woman pulled out her prisoner, Anna’s face dragging on the hot, sweat flesh of the inside of her huge butt crack before she was tugged into the open air. The sound of running water suddenly reached her little ears as she tried to spit out the slime that had entered her mouth while in the behemoth booty, but she was not given a moment to recover. 


 


Anna soared through the air and screamed as she rushed towards Becca’s other arm, which was rising rapidly. The obese woman unceremoniously slapped her little captive into her well wooded armpit, forcing her face first against the plaid, sweaty flesh and tangled hairs. Anna screamed as the cool water hit her back and her front was forced into the warm, squishy flab of the giantess’s pit. Becca rubbed her mercilessly against her flesh, chuckling to herself as she felt the tiny struggled against her skin: they almost tickled. Meanwhile Anna was fighting to stay conscious as the water filled every gap around her, flooding into her gasping mouth as she was rolled and smeared on the filthy body. 


 


Not missing a beat, Becca withdrew her makeshift sponge and switched hands, making sure to slap Anna against the other palm with a violent flick of her wrist. She sneered at the puny insect before proceeding to apply her against her other arm pit, savouring the thought of her being forced to endure her odours and roll around in her dried up sweat. 


 


Next came the fun part, which had always made Becca feel self-conscious, but now became something to savour. What could be more humiliating for the worthless little bug that to be used to clean between the rolls of her fat. Anna cried into the running water as her body was plunged into the crevices on her belly and her sides, Becca making sure to get all the dirt off of her. She was pushed under rolls of fat that were far bigger than she was, and even into the colossal woman’s belly button. The giantess sighed as she felt the little creature clean her, all of the gunk that had been trapped in the tiny areas coming off on Anna, sticking to her hair. 


 


Just because her front was done, Becca wasn’t about to let Anna off the hook. She slid the defenceless thing across her hips, all the way along her juicy booty and back into her butt crack. Anna fought in vain against the insurmountable force as she was pressed right against the goddess’s asshole, and used to clean the sweat out of the creases in her pucker. Becca rubbed the tiny woman all the way up and down her crack, then passed her into the other hands beneath her, pressing Anna into her taint and giggling at the flicker of pleasure that it brought … and then she had an idea. 


 


Anna found herself being dragged along the woman’s pelvis until she reached a familiar spot. Her face was pushed into Becca’s humungous pussy as her legs lay against the colossal woman’s clit. Becca gasped as she felt Anna’s thrashing movements against her sex and it sent waves of pleasure through her like electricity. She pressed a little harder, forcing the pathetic little creature against her flesh and feeling every twitch that she made. The struggling legs were gently beating her clit and the panicking head was vibrating in her pussy as Anna tried to breathe. The combination of the physical stimulation and the knowledge that she was using the proud little bitch as her personal sex toy provided Becca with everything she needed to get hornier and hornier. 


 


After a solid 10 minutes of this rubbing, Becca shuddered to a climax, pushing Anna’s entire upper body inside of herself and crushing her between the pulsing walls of her vagina. 


 


“Fuck that was good,” Becca sighed, pulling her fingers out of herself and laughing as she watched Anna struggling on her finger tip. She wasn’t even trying to hold the tiny thing, but Anna was pasted on her finger by her thick cum. Becca shrugged as she watched the pathetic bug on her finger and reached for the soap. 


 


Anna screamed as the soap splashed all over her body and Becca roughly rubbed her hands together to foam the liquid. It seemed that the giantess wasn’t even paying attention to her anymore, but she was proved wrong when she was thrust back into a familiar place. Her body covered with the powerful smelling soap, Anna was rubbed hard into Becca’s left arm pit, then her right, then back to her ass crack. Mercifully, she slipped out of Becca’s hand in the colossal canyon, before she could be rubbed into the enormous pussy again. Anna slid down Becca’s massive thigh with the water and soap, continuing down her leg and foot until she was on the shower floor. She looked up, fighting to keep the soap from burning her eyes as she watched giantess above her. Hadn’t she been here before? Had nothing changed in her life since then?


 


Anna waited to be stepped on, or to simply be carried away into the drain by the flow of water, but she wasn’t moving very fast. In time, Becca turned off the water and looked back at her hand. She couldn’t see Anna so she shifted her gaze onto the floor. Eventually, her eyes came to rest of the figure, lying still in a little puddle, next to a few of her curly, red pubes. 


 


“Don't forget, that’s where bugs belong,” Becca smirked, hunched over her victim. She wasn’t ashamed of being naked in front of Anna because frankly, the bug didn’t really feel like a person. Satisfied that she had established who was boss, Becca left the shower, leaving Anna to dry on the tiles.