- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lauren stumbles upon Payton's peculiar activities.

 

+++

 

 

"you coming?" Lauren peeped her head through Payton's bedroom door. She took a long sip from a mug of hot cocoa and made a humming sound, which indicated she was enjoying it. "made one for you too."

"Be there in a jiffy," Payton sat slumped on the floor, leaning against her bed, with both legs stretched out. Her legs and feet were uncovered as she merely wore a long loose shirt, a sleeping shirt, with slightly blurred letters of her home town printed on the front. Its fabric was barely able to cover her upper legs. She leafed through some magazine while a big, pink bubble of gum inflated from her luscious lips until it popped and ended up in Payton's chomping mouth.

Lauren narrowed her eyes as her gaze took stock of Payton's feet. "Are they worth it?"

"Definitely." Smack smack, blow, pop. "definitely." Payton's eyes did not even lookup.

"What do you like… give them in return?"

Lauren received a look of annoyance as Payton's eyes met hers. "They fill up space reserved for my shoes, don't they? This here is mercy."

"It's forced labor!" Lauren replied.

"Whose forcing them?!" Payton retorted. "It's their own free choice, I'm serious."

"Who on earth would do such a thing voluntarily?" Lauren turned up her nose in a look of disgust.

"Ask them. Go on." Payton nodded towards her feet, inviting her with an exaggerated gesture.

Lauren took another sip of her mug before placing it on the floor and ambled her way towards Payton's uncovered feet. She had a good view now of the floor stretching out in front of Payton's feet. She noticed a long meandering trail coming from the little city in the closet ending at her feet. Lauren lowered to her haunches and saw throngs upon throngs of minuscule people journeying their way towards Payton rising feet. These people were so infinitesimal that Lauren could only make out large packed groups of people. She could also discern a few vehicles here and there, trudging along with the caravan.

She could also see… oh my god…

"Are they building a freakin railroad there?" Lauren pointed.

"Ha! They are? How convenient!" Payton said. Her pretty eyes peeked over the magazine and granted the micro-city a consenting smile.

As Lauren's curiosity was sparked, she shifted her gaze towards Payton's feet. She had some trouble discerning the spectacle unfolding at the bottom of Payton's feet. Lauren wanted to lower herself even more, to shove closer towards Payton's feet. Lauren cast her friend a questioning look, upon which she received a nod of approval, and lowered herself flat on her tummy. She apologized when one of her titanic hands placed itself dangerously close to a caravan of cargo trucks. Lauren's attempts to shush them did not have the desired effect for they scattered every which way.

Payton chuckled, "A soft touch doesn't work with these critters. You have to show some authority to get things done from them."

Payton tore her upper body loose from the launching position against the bed and leaned over, allowing her to peek over her own feet. It satisfied her to see a tight and clean, long trail of marching tinies coming from the little city in her closet, like a big pack of unionized laborers parading their way towards a common objective—Payton's feet. However, one segment was disorganized, lost their discipline, and was scurrying about every which way. It vexed her. It displeased Payton even more when she noticed that this act of insubordination was spreading swiftly through the trail of tiny people like a sizzling spark crawling along an ignited fuse. Dozens of packs of tinies were erupting in a state of frenzied panic and were starting to seep away from the tightly organized trail towards Payton's feet.

Payton bend forward, deep, placed one hand next to the disorganized segment and clutched it into a fist.

"See?" Payton said as both she and Lauren saw all the tiny men and vehicles trudging back in line, docile.

"But, you didn't even say anything," Lauren said. She quickly raised one of her hands to allow a short-cut for a large throng of tinies hasting back in line.

"No need. They learned."

"Learned what? To fear the sight of your fist? Where is the freedom in that?"

"The freedom of choice, of course," Payton said like it was the most common thing ever. "It's not like I bestow them with calamity for no reason. That would be cruel."

"Serious? Cruel? And what would you call the thing you are doing now?" Lauren asked.

"well, we're talking about a simple business agreement here. I allow them to live in my closet, peacefully and the only thing I require in exchange is a little spa treatment for my sore feet from time to time. And they love it. They really love it. Check it out!" Payton hovered her index finger right next to one of her feet to point at something.

Lauren scrutinized the sole of Payton's feet and could see various minuscule choppers, hovering, rising and descending, up and down, like an elevator moving and stopping at various levels.

"They are transporting personnel to the spots on my sole I pointed out for them. Pretty neat, huh?" Payton presented a proud glee upon her face.

Lauren shook her head, "You megalomania, you."

"What?! You're just jealous, that's all."

Lauren stood up again, carefully not to crush anyone under her enormous flip-flops and careful to not cause any sudden tremors for the sake of the micro-city sprawled out right behind her in the vast shade of her long legs. One clumsy step from her could lead to major destructive consequences with innumerable casualties. She took a glance at the city and noticed that some parts were missing buildings, with brown circled craters left behind like they were carefully excavated.

"Have fun," Lauren said and ambled off. Payton made a short humming sound, which had to go for a thank you, good-bye.

On her way out, her eyes fell on a shrouded part below Payton's nightstand. She saw a bright pink vibrator lying there. Lauren was well informed about Payton's nightly pastime when she was unable to fall asleep. Payton was very open about it towards Lauren and shared stories about her time of self-intimacy with crystal-clear details, solicited or unsolicited, but mostly the latter. So Lauren was not very surprised to see such a tool stashed there next to her bed. What she did marvel about was the fact that she saw several tiny buildings trashed next to it.

What did she need those buildings for?

Payton was glad to hear Lauren's footsteps fainting away. She leaned back against the creaking bed, closed her eyes and set her mind to pick up every stimulus unleashed by the tiny people as they were teeming about on her sole. She wiggled her toes and had an inner chuckle when she saw mental images of nano-people dangling from the crevices on her sole until Payton's trivial movement caused them to tumble down into a free-fall from several miles high from their perspective.

Feeling a pleasurable sensation boiling up in her lower regions, Payton's hand groped blindly about on the floor until her fingers were in reach to clutch the vibrator. She turned it on and dipped its thrilling tip on the silky skin of her inner thighs, and rolled it in a velvety stroke towards her intimate region. Her other hand threw the magazine it was still holding on the bed and moved its way towards her underwear. Payton moaned softly as a few fingers rootled about her underwear and pulled the drenched fabric aside to expose her swollen outer lips, which were already glistening with anticipation of what was coming. Her knees had a will of its own as they spread wider to clear the way for the motorized pleasure-stick journeying its way towards her hungry slit.

Faint screams rose up as Payton's feet were falling sideways, causing dozens of micros to tumble to their doom. This sound served merely as an arousal enhancer, for it made Payton realize the power she had over these little critters.

She was a beautiful young woman with needs and these little people, wherever they came from, had to do her bidding or face her wrath. Feeling playful, Payton stretched her arm out and grasped a handful of screeching tinies and deposited them on her full displayed spheres, swollen brown nipples included.

"Pleasure me." She gasped as she saw hundreds of tinies, barely bigger than lice, teeming about on her enormous tits. Some were clinging, some were falling and some were making their way towards the monstrous huge brown hill presenting Payton's engorged nipples.

Enough of playing, Payton thrust the long, pink, sticky shaft of the vibrator between her lips and moaned loudly as she pumped it up and down.

With her dry, panting mouth slack-jawed, Payton's half shuttered eyes took a long glance at the microscopic city as her mind created images and feelings of the terror these inhabitants must be feeling at that moment. They would be treated by the sight of an enormous half-naked woman, a very beautiful half-naked woman, filling their entire purview beyond the soaring skyline of the city as she pleasured herself at the expense of their peers, unabashed.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!