[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Kristoff is out digging up some more ice for Arendelle late one night (all by himself too), when suddenly he sees an aurora borealis descend from the sky. Naturally, Kristoff is confused by this phenomenon, but cannot think about it for long as the aurora is crescending on him like a wave at the beach. Despite his best efforts, the aurora shoots by him and then into the distance. Nothing seems to happen at first glance, but when Kristoff wakes up the next morning, he finds himself a full head shorter than Elsa and Anna... and he's struggling to keep his clothes up. As the day goes on and he tries to continue with his duties, he finds himself shrinking smaller and smaller. By the time he's down to doll size, Anna feels the only way he can stay safe is by keeping him in an old dollhouse she had stored in her bedroom. But Kristoff continues to shrink, and despite putting on brave faces (and joking how cute he looks), Anna and Elsa both know they have to find a cure fast before he's so small that a snowflake could crush him...


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Gentle, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7648 Read: 3837
Published: September 19 2019 Updated: September 19 2019

1. The whole story by BiggerBetterBarbie [Reviews - 1] (7648 words)