- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter took way longer than i wanted but its done and i hope you all enjoy. if you have any suggestions please email me or leave it in te review thanks for reading.

       Miko awoke sore with some pain in his head from before. He sat up rubbing his eyes and looking into a pitch black room. He tried to remember where he was but all his memories apart from anything after leaving the pier was fuzzy at best. He got to his feet to find a light but found his feet sunk into the floor as he rose. ”Whoa!  What's with the ground?” He lost his balance as he took a step and fell on the ground. He rose again walking with his arms stretched to feel for a wall or anything that would show where he’s at. After what felt like an eternity before miko decided to rest. ” Does this freaking room even end? I swear i've must’ve walked for hours! What kind of place is this? And what's up with the ground it feels like I’m walkin through a desert! I swear if i died over a pan ill really hate myself for being such a ass.”  Miko sat in the darkness thinking of what he should do next when he felt the ground begin to shift. He was sent back as a bright light came from above blinding him.”Poseidon … is that you? I’m sorry that I squidbagged that one clash blaster that one time or maybe 7 times but to be fair he was a clash blaster.”

 

       “Huh? Pfft hahaha guess again short stuff.” Miko’s looked up as his eyes adjusted to the brightness.” Holy fuck, is that Marie?” Mikos jaw dropped as he stared at what was quite literally and figuratively to him the worlds biggest pop star. “This has to be a dream.” Miko said “ Hmm..ill guess by that look your giving me is that you don’t remember that whole thing that happened earlier.I’ll have to take a note of that.” Marie said while typing something on her shell phone. “Huh? What are you talking about? I don't remember ever being this small let alone ever meeting you.” Miko replied. Marie lowered her phone and sighed'' Trust me if i were you that’d be something i'd never forget. Ya know the whole being on the floor, crying and wetting your pants.Doesn’t that ring a bell?” Miko rubbed his head “ i mean maybe it does. Ya know the. Whole floor thing not the wetting my pants stuff.” Stammered miko.That still doesn’t explain this weird dream though.” Marie reached down into the dresser and picked up the inkling with her hand bringing him to her mouth allowing her moist breath wash over him. A chill surged through miko as her humid breath enveloped his body leaving behind it’s scent.Marie smiled at the diminutive boy in her palm.” Trust me miko even if you were asleep this wouldn’t be your dream come true.” Miko felt a lump in his throat as his curiosity turned to dread. 

 

       “ Aww you're so cute when you look like that. You know you actually aren’t half bad looking. If you weren’t such a wimp you probably could’ve had friends, heck maybe even a girlfriend. How about we have some fun miko “ Miko didn’t even get a word in before Marie tossed miko into her mouth savoring his flavor.Mikos heart dropped a mile a minute as he found himself flying past Marie’s lips landing on her warm tongue . Marie closed her mouth surrounding miko in the dark moist cavern. He tried to find his way out but found the surface too slimy to grip. Miko was being tossed around as Marie played with him with her tongue like candy. He grasped at the slimy walls but his hands were too slick to grab anything. He felt himself rise as he was pinned to the roof of her mouth as the tongue began to slither between his legs. Miko attempted to hold it back but was unable to stop as he found himself becoming aroused from its movement. The slick muscle rubbed between his thighs as mikos became flushed from the intense heat and movement. Miko thrust himself into her tongue as he released his semen.

 

       Marie savored having total control over her tiny pet. The absolute power over him was intoxicating. As Marie relished his taste on her tongue a salty flavour overcame her . She opened her maw and lay miko onto her palm. He splayed on his back covered in saliva panting, both from the intense heat and his orgasm. Marie smirked “ Looks like someone’s having fun. “  MIko too exhausted to speak, said nothing.” Well don't think we’re done here just yet I haven’t had my turn yet.” Miko found himself moving away from Marie’s face past her stomachs and legs until he found himself between her big and second toes. “Daww you look so cute right there” marie said. Miko attempted to wiggle free from his fleshy prison but was subdued when the idol flexed her toes. “ All the trouble to see little ol’ me and you want to escape? Well if that’s the case lets make it a challenge.” Miko wasn’t sure what she meant but he began to feeling nauseous and was sinking again. “ oh crap am shrinking again !”

 

       Miko found himself slipping from between the toes and sliding down Marie’s sole. He grabbed onto a ridge of Marie’s foot to keep from falling. As he kept shrinking he found itself falling into the very wrinkle he’d grabbed. Miko peeled himself off of Marie’s sole and looked at his new world. What was once a wrinkle on Marie’s foot was now a canyon that stretched for miles. Miko attempted to grasp his situation being a mere ½ a millimeter. He began to sweat as the intense heat from Marie's body surrounded him once more. He walked forward only to find himself waist deep in a sweat puddle. “ I have to get out of here somehow.” Miko decided to climb the walls to get to safer ground.At normal size Marie’s feet were well cared for and smooth as silk but at miko size the pores of her skin served as footholds. “Oh wow hah! I think I overshot it that time.” Marie said as she looked at where she'd placed the now dust mite sized boy. As miko reached the top of the canyons and breathed in slightly fresher air he felt himself begin to grow.

 

       “ Wow look at my little adventurer!” Marie said teasingly. Miko was too exhausted to reply, staring at his capture . “Ya know i was going to let you live as a mite on my foot but ya know what? Callie has been so stressed lately whenever she comes back from rehearsals and i had so much fun with you it actually gave me an idea.” She gave him a sinister smirk before picking up miko and placing him in familiar setting before he fell asleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

chapter 4 is in the works. Rate and review thnks.