- Text Size +

 An exhausted grunt escaped mikos lips as he awoke, piecing together what had happened and where he was. The last thing he remembered was being naked and practically dying at the hands of his idol who threw him into darkness. Wherever he was though, he seemed to have landed on a gooey surface with some solid ground beneath. Miko tried to pry his arm with as much strength as he could muster but whatever he was stuck in was glue like at his size. There was no way he saw himself freed anytime soon as the exhaustion from his previous encounter completely wore him out. He began to wondered how long he’d been in the darkness stuck to whatever lay beneath him. At least a couple hours but in his situation it ws anybody’s guess. He felt like a mouse caught in a trap but even worse recalling Marie’s parting words. Anxiety filled his head of what possibly she had in store for him.


       Even if it seemed impossible he decided waiting to find out wasn’t something he wanted to do as he began to thrash about wildly in an attempt to free himself to no avail. “Fuck what the hell! This goop hasn’t budged an bit. Every time i feel my arm lifting a little the tension just pulls my limbs back into it getting me even more stuck.” Sweat was getting his eyes as he continued to struggle when he began to notice something. The goop on his hands was no longer there after he pushed his sweaty palms pushed against it. “This is it. If i can get sweaty enough to at least free one of my arms i bet i can get the rest of myself off this thing.” Whatever energy was left in him he used on his right arm. Sure enough after enough struggling the goop dissolved enough to pry it free.” Yes!” Miko exclaimed as he began to work on his other limbs. Though he freed his arm rather quickly vitriol seemed to be the exception as his other limbs proved much more difficult to get out. “Dammit it feels like ive been here for hours but i cant seem to get my body to get sweaty enough to get myself out of this crap.” He began to think of a way to get as sweaty as possible fast as he could to escape. That’s when it hit him, he’d always get worked up whenever he would masturbate. Even though he felt a little embarrassed about it he knew it was his best bet to leave asap. He worked himself with his free arm for a bit but for whatever reason he couldn’t seem to get his dick up. “What the fuck me! I get random boners all the time but now that i need one to save my life I cant get it up!” Then he remember , all the times hed gotten himself off he ws thinking of Marie. 

     

       “Fuuuuucck.” A sense of shame and self loathing washed over miko as he knew what he had to do. He closed his eyes and trying to think of the usual images he would look up when he did it at home but things were different now. All he could think of was being in her mouth. How her hot breath washed over him as she toyed with him within her tongue. The thought of being so small he was able to literally walk in between the prints of her foot as if they were a canyon and so insignificant that even a pore in her skin could easily swallow him. Miko felt conflicted as part of him hated what had happened and just wanted this to end but another side of him wanted couldn’t wait for more. “ I can’t believe I actually kinda like this. God I’m so messed up.” Miko became ecstatic as the goop beneath him began to liquify almost to the point where he could pull himself out. Then in an instant his blood went cold. “HEEEEYYYY MARIIE I’M HOOOOMMMMEEEE!”  The other squid sister had arrived . 


       “Marrrriiieeee!? Marie you home?!” Callie called out through the penthouse. “Hmm she must've  gone out. Maybe she finally got a boyfriend hehe.” Callie let out chuckle as she proceeded to her room. “I guess ill take advantage of this free time and give myself some loving too.” A smirk spread across. Callies face as she went to her dresser and pulled out a dildoi and a lube. 


       Miko could hear callie call out for her cousin in vain. Then the thuds from her steps as she closed in. Suddenly mikos dark prison suddenly filled with light and no sooner found himself flying through the air. As he adjusted to the lights and shook off his disorientation he saw in front of him a landscape of sheets and pillows along with a pink dildo. “ Wait if that's a dildo then what am i stuck to?!” As he looked down towards the end of the bed in bold letters “LUBRAKING MAX” . As his eyes moved up he saw what marie had in store for him. For callie she was just taking off bra and panties for some well deserved alone time but to miko it was the worlds biggest strip show.”Ahh finally after all the shit ive been through today i need this.” Callie let out a sigh as she climbed onto the bed using her hands to reach for her toy. Miko was in awe of her massive thighs loomed above him. Though he was always partial to Marie there was no doubt Callie’s body was curvier due to her continued work as an idol.

      

       In an instant miko found himself face to face with the tip of the pink phallus. Callie squeezed the tube relentlessly as it had been practically drained. In an effort to get every last drop she began to shake the tube. This was bad. All that work miko had put into trying to free himself had now backfired as he could feel his bonds loosened, sending him into a free fall. *Splat* Miko had landed on the tip of the dildo giving him a front row view of his fate. Miko screamed as callie towered above him on her knees. Her colossal thighs spread apart revealing her hungry sex. Droplets of fluid dropped onto miko as calllie’s fingers spread her lips to show what to miko was an endless cave. He closed his eyes as he was thrust into the hot sex. He was powerless to stop the goddess as she continually thrust him into her harder and harder until he lost his grip and found himself lost in the end callies love tunnel as the dildo retreated. At his stature everything around him was amplified times a million. He could hear heartbeat quicken as he was massaged by the muscles of her pussy. The vaginal fluids penetrated every orifice if his body as he continually swallowed callies juices to keep from drowning.  Despite being in a deadly situation the Miko couldn’t help but be aroused from all the hormones callie was secreting. “Fuck it! If callies getting off to me then I might as well get off to!” Miko began to rub and thrust his hips into the spongy flesh which in turn only pleased his capture even more. He could tell he was having an affect on callie as the heat and heartbeat increased with each passing second. In a last ditch effort to both get out and get off he thrusted wildly into the vaginal walls. At that moment he felt the walls contract around him making him cum. He then found himself riding a wave of callies cum. He launched through the air as he found himself land on soft bed sheets covered in the slimy fluid and with a tired idol who was down for the count.


       Miko could hardly believe what just happened. Did he really just help an international pop idol jerk herself off. More importantly he was getting into it himself. Many thoughts went through his head as he found himself drifting to sleep in the warm substance. 

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter was a long time in the making. I couldn't quite figure out how i wanted this story to go and had deleted and rewrote this chapter at least 3 times but i finally wrote a version I'm satisfied with. Hard to believe it's been about a year to make this. Even harder to believe it took me about 6 hours to write it from the first sentence to the last letter. Either way hope y'all enjoy and if u like it pls rate. Spoiler for the next chapter agent 3 might be in it but ill be sure to give her an actual name.