- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stella gets hungry on a college tour.

Stella pulled into her school's parking lot with five minutes to spare, despite her late start. Traffic had been sparce due to it being a Saturday morning in a college town. So she was humming pleasantly to herself as her latest toy tingled pleasantly in her rectum. Her metal butt plug had ensured he couldn't possible reach her sphincter, but he sure was trying.

"Oh the way you make me feeeeel!" she sang to herself as she scooted out of her seat and stood up, taking in the heat of the day. Her toy must have felt her change in position; his tickling changed qualities as he lost his bearings. Even if he'd been completely immobile her butt plug would have kept her smiling all day.

Slamming the door shut with her hip, which tossed about her toy pleasantly, Stella walked out of the parking lot and toward the student union building. On her way she was joined by several other people she didn't recognize; fellow freshman new to the University. She held a pleasant conversation with several of them as their group followed the signs into a small conference room.

"Hello everyone!" said a cheerful looking blonde girl at the head of the room. Even from where Selena stood toward the back of the group she could see this girl was easily six foot tall. And already her enthusiasm was dragging Selena down.

"I'm so excited to be leading you on this tour!" the girl continued. "I'm Sally and I'm a Junior here!" her preppy voice continued. "Let's not wait around, let's get going!"

Sally stepped aside from the podium and revealed that she was wearing a surprisingly professional (for a college student) dark skirt and red blouse in sharp contrast to most of the tourgoers wearing as little clothes as humanly possible. For once Stella was one of the more heavily dressed with her plain white t-shirt and black yoga pants.

As they went from building to building Stella felt her attention sliding. She wasn't interested in the history of their science building, nor the namesake of their agricultural program. There was some neat artwork scattered across the campus and the gym was nice. She liked the bookstore but restrained herself from buying a keychain today.

Soon the tour moved past the food court and cafeteria. Since it was a Saturday morning nothing was open but when she thought of food her stomach immediately growled. She may have had a toy performing admirably at the far end of her digestive tract, but her omelette that morning was not holding her over today.

"Good thing there's snacks," she said quietly to herself at the back of the group. She hadn't exactly planned on shrinking anyone on this trip, but Stella was always prepared. The brunette wasn't one to waste opportunity, nor was she one to moralize where her food was concerned.

She surveyed the group in front of her. Most of them were younger females, with a scattering of guys here and there. No one particularly stood out to her beyond the tour guide, and until the tour was over Sally wasn't on Stella's radar. Unfortunately none of them seemed too athletic, this was a skinny group.

With a mental shrug Stella stepped up next to one of the boys as they entered a lounge area next to the ID card office. He was taller than her, most guys were, and built like a long distance runner. Hopefully he could go the distance of this tour.

Stella grabbed his hand as the rest of the group filed into the waiting area, and he turned to look at her, slightly surprised. With an exaggerated wink Stella held a finger over her lips to tell him to shush.

"What-?" he started to ask, but Stella was already pulling him back down the hall in the direction they had come from. Naturally he followed her without thinking twice. 

She beckoned him with one finger into the family restroom they had passed earlier and with a quick look around he entered with her. Stella locked the door behind her as the lights finished flickering on. Then she turned to the guy and gave him her sexiest smile.

"We better hurry big guy!" she said, giving her voice that little bit of enthusiasm she knew men always fell for. In case he was missing the point of what she was getting at Stella pushed a hand down the front of her yoga pants and made some obvious hand motions. "Get naked!" she told him.

The guy didn't need told twice. He didn't even know Stella's name, but it was obvious everything about her that she wanted him. The school ID card could wait. 

When he was done stepping out of his jeans and pulling his shirt over his head Stella quickly knelt in front of him. It never occured to him that she wasn't getting naked herself. 

Even if she had been Stella probably would have put her clothes back on quickly. He wasn't very hung and it was obvious from his body language he wouldn't have lasted long even if a quickie was what she had intended. He did have a nice six-pack though.

Stella knelt in front of him to keep him distracted. His heavy breathing was distracting to her, but not for long. She placed her hands on his hips and slowly moved her mouth toward his four-inch cock. In his excitement he didn't feel Stella scratch him lightly on the side of his leg.

Knowing exactly how much time she had, Stella giggled and gave the tip of his cock a lick. It bounced nicely as the timer in her head counted down. She lifted his cock and slipped his balls into her mouth as he groaned. With her tongue she moved them around, giving them a hot saliva bath as they churned with semen that he was desperately trying to hold back.

She was careful as she kept his balls in her mouth to work her way underneath where his center of mass was. He groaned in appreciation of her skils and unconsciously spread his legs. Taking advantage, Stella pushed herself more under him.

Maybe he thought she was going to give him a rimjob. Maybe she had some technique he didn't know about that involved her head so far between his legs. Maybe he was just so nervous he didn't even realize that he was moving for her.

But he didn't notice when the world swam around him. He shut his eyes against the sudden movement. There was a brief sensation of movement, vertigo that reminded him of missing a step on a staircase. Then the wonderfully hot sensation of this brunette's tongue was all around his legs.

"What?" he yelled out as he realized something had happened. His eyes opened and he was staring straight up Stella's nostrils. "Holy shit!" was all he had time to say before the world shifted again and the heat at his legs changed to a massive suction.

This wasn't Stella's preferred method of snack-snatching, but today it just seemed right. Her snack was going to be helping her out, so she could at least give him something beforehand. She'd worked her way under him so that when the shrinking occured she'd be in a position to catch him with her mouth. The first couple of times it hadn't worked great, but she'd gotten plenty of practice in at the restrooms at the mall.

The boy's balls were there in her mouth, getting hotter and wetter. Then suddenly they weren't. After being empty for a mere moment, Stella felt his feet drop into her mouth and she clamped her lips around his body before his feet could hit her throat.

She had no issues shutting down her gag reflex with a little preparation but him kicking her uvula on accident would definitely have activated it, which she didn't care for.

As he squeaked in terror, encased down to his hips in her mouth, Stella sucked hard on his legs and stood up. He tasted clean and faintly of soap which she appreciated. Sometimes a hot sweaty guy was a nice change but right now this was the taste she'd been hoping for.

His upper body tried to fall backwards out of her mouth but her suction kept him nicely in place. With one hand she grabbed his torso and twisted him around against his objections. He tried to resist, she could feel his struggling both in his torso and his kicking legs, but her petite hands easily overruled his efforts. In a moment he was facing the floor from a height of what seemed several hundred feet to him, and her gigantic tongue was slipping all over his legs and cock.

Stella paused for a moment, then rolled her eyes at herself and concealed an evil smile. Carefully she grabbed held his torso between two fingers and slipped him out from between her lips.

"Tell me when you're close!" she whispered to her snack before replacing him in her mouth. With her skilled tongue she sought out his tiny cock and began giving it as much stimulation as she could. Facing the floor the way he was she felt his tiny hands push against her chin to give him some semblance of not being about to fall, as though she would have dropped food on the dirty floor here.

At normal sizes Stella loved oral sex, and even on tinies it was fun. Though it was hard to feel the tiny cock at times; at five inches tall there simply wasn't much flesh there for her to play with. As she played with her food she carefully picked up his clothes and dumped them in the large trash can in the corner. Whether he noticed or not she wasn't sure. Not that she would have cared.

Back at the mirror, Stella double checked her makeup and hair while her food was brought closer and closer to climax. After a few minutes, longer than she had expected he would last, Stella heard tiny yells from her snack. Her eyes closed in on him in the mirror and her sucking and tonguing slowed down.

Not knowing what was going on was a nightmare, but the massive wet tongue encompassing his body and his cock wasn't something he could fight for long. The best he could hope for was to give in to the wonderful sensations she was giving him. Surely she'd let him go once this was done and it would just be another wild college memory. Right?

"Hey!" the shrunken man shouted as he felt his moment fast approaching. He knew he'd gotten Stella's attention when she quit messing with her short hair and looked directly at him. Her mouth formed as much of a smile as it could with him in it and one of her hands formed a questioning thumbs up sign.

"Yeah!" he yelled, giving her another thumbs up. 

There was a squeal of delight from the giantess's mouth, and she tilted her head back as he started to shoot his load on her tongue. There was only a slightly salty taste on her tongue, but that was enough.

Tossing her head back as her tiny started cumming in her mouth, Stella relaxed her throat and brought one hand up. As she heard her snack let out an appreciative yell for her oral skills she put a finger on each of his shoulders and pushed him into her mouth.

His legs entered her throat immediately, but she was prepared enough her gag reflex didn't try to push him out. Besides, she blew bigger cocks than his entire body all the time. He must have realized what was happening around the time his hips passed her molars.

It was too late of course, and this was happening too fast. His hands grabbed desperately for her open lips but her fingers simply pushed him further in. When she guessed his hips were entering her throat Stella swallowed hard.

He didn't go all the way in with one swallow, but far enough that Stella lowered her head and closed her mouth. Giving herself a playful smile in the mirror she raised a hand to wave at her snack. Opening her mouth so he could see out one last time she waved playfully to him and gave him the same exaggerated wink that had gotten him to follow her in the first place. 

Knowing it was pointless, he reached out toward the light of the bathroom. Stella briefly considered masturbating right there using the desperate look on his face for motivation. But she didn't have time, she realized sadly.

Then she closed her mouth and swallowed again. This time he slipped straight down her throat, struggling wonderfully all the while. Stella stood there for a moment to make sure he would go all the way down to her tummy, then felt his body 'plop!' down into her stomach.

With a satisfied pat on her tummy as he started pushing at her gastric walls Stella hummed to herself and gave the restroom one last glance. Satisfied she hadn't left any of his clothes lying on the floor, she exited the room and rejoined the tour group.

Despite her reservations, this snack was surprisingly good. He'd been tasty and fun to play with, but most importantly he lasted a long time. The group had to wait while the ID card system rebooted, so her wait in line was pleasantly filled with her food's struggling. Combined with her toy's vibrations in her ass this would have been a wonderful time to masturbate but Stella obviously contained herself. She ate enough tinies that she could control herself in public.

Speaking of, she thought to herself as she eyed the girl in front of her in line.  

An hour later the tour was finished and Stella was walking back to her car with her two new friends Amy and Sarah. They were both blonde girls with a few extra pounds on them, but Stella didn't mind.


Once they'd rounded a corner from the student union building Stella grabbed each of the girls by the shoulder and pulled them in close for hug. The two girls were surprised but of course hugged her back. Moments later Stella was stuffing them each into one of her bra cups while she scooped up their clothes and threw them into the nearest trash can.

"He lasted, but not as long as I needed him to," she complained aloud to herself.

Quickly she snatched one of the screaming girls from her bra and tossed her into her mouth. At three inches tall this one was far easier to swallow, and thanks to the mysteries of how the shrinking process worked, would be slightly more resistant to stomach acid than her last snack.

Stella sat in her car, enjoying all the tingling in her insides before she started the car. As it rumbled to life and she hookup up her phone to play music the second girl was idly tossed into her mouth. After a few casual chews this one was swallowed down as well, then chased with a warm bottle of water Stella saw on her passenger seat.

As the girls struggled for their lives against her stomach acid, unknowingly wading with the remains of the first man, Stella smiled as she read through her texts.

"Will get paper plates and cups," she said aloud as she typed a response. 

"House party!" Stella said happily to herself as she pulled out of the lot and headed to the store.

Surrounded by flesh on one side and a warm wall of metal, Ben continued to fight for his freedom. He knew it was futile, that nothing he could do would get him free from this girl's ass. But he had to try.

Slowly he worked his way down the side of the butt plug, an effort that he'd been working at all day but now that Stella was sitting down he finally could hope it would work. Despite the lubricant he managed to get a forearm around the bulb and carefully pull himself downward. Soon he'd gotten his entire body between the bulb of the butt plug and her sphincter.

In her rectum there was no light, but where the neck of the butt plug passed through her anal sphincter there was at least a hint of light. Pushed hard against her sphincter by the plug this light grew as he desperately pushed his hands around the thin metal neck. 

At a stoplight Stella felt her toy shift a way she wasn't familiar with. Then she felt something she did recognize: her asshole being stretched. 

"Oh boy!" she said to herself. "You really are a resourceful little guy!"

The light turned green and she carefully slipped her yoga pants down to expose her asshole. She would have loved to see what it exactly looked like, but it wouldn't have been safe while driving. So once she parked her card at the store she lifted her hips off the seat.

Just as Ben got his head free of her asshole and saw the beige faux-leather of her car's seat Stella sent both her hands down to her backdoor. An exploring finger felt Ben's head as he screamed and fought against it, while the other hand pulled her cheeks apart.

"You stay in there mister!" she said in a childish tone as she pushed him back inside. It was a little uncomfortable to push on him, which in turn pushed on the butt plug, but once she knew she had him seated back inside she pulled her finger out. 

"I knew he was a good catch," she said to herself as she pulled her pants back up.