- Text Size +

Nitra drew again lots of attention as she continued her walk through the streets of Berlin. Both locals and tourists gawked at her incredible height of 36 feet, her seemingly endless legs and of course her majestic bosom. Her breasts protruded six feet from her chest, and were shaped like droplets. The gigantic orbs quivered like bags of jelly, and although most people couldn't see her cleavage, since it rose 25 feet above the ground, those that could from higher-up windows saw a fine network of thin, blue veins under the immaculate skin. Hard-ons guaranteed.

Nitra visited some of Berlin's landmarks like the Brandenburg Gate, took selfies and marvelled at the architecture. Another landmark she wanted to see was the Neptune Fountain, a popular landmark and meeting point.

Like for those three youngsters, who had nothing better to do that evening than hanging around on the plaza around the fountain, making dumb jokes and ogling girls. No wonder six eyes went towards Nitra as she rapidly, thanks to her 15 feet long strides, approached.

The trio made remarks about her body, her height, her long, shapely legs and beautiful face. And of course her rich, gargantuan boobs. None had ever seen a giantess in real life, making Nitra's presence all the more interesting. The three guys whispered excited to each other, making a plan on the spot to get more than just looks from a distance from this behemoth's presence. They quickly agreed on something.

As Nitra was admiring the fountain, the cheekiest of the three called at her to draw her attention. Smiling, or rather grinning, he asked for a picture with her, with him and one of his comrades, by the Neptune Fountain. Nitra, in her simple-mindedness, wondered why someone would want a picture with her, but agreed. It was a beautiful fountain after all, maybe the trio wanted a picture because of this, she thought.

So she crouched down in front of the fountain, the two guys close to her "accidentally" nestled themselves against her enormous, protruding boobs ("so we all fit in the image"), their dicks standing upright in their pants as they felt the soft tittyflesh through the cotton fabric of Nitra's shirt.

The third one took a picture, first planning to zoom in on her boobs, but realizing she might want to see the picture herself, decided against that.

CLICK!

The picture was ok, but a bit dark. The guy wasn't pleased, he had to use the flashlight, he thought. So with a mute gesture, he told his friends he wanted to take another. With flashlight this time.

The cheeky one asked her if they could sit on her shoulders, one on each, of course just because it would look "cool". Nitra agreed, and put the two guys effortlessly on one shoulder each, their weight she could carry without problem. After all, these shoulders were able to hold a 3,000 lbs bag, so the combined weights of two near-adult guys was something she could carry with ease. Both secretly gazed down at her cleavage, conjuring their own handys and took pictures of it without Nitra knowing, because she was looking intensely at the guy with the camera in front of her.
"Ok, smile," the guy holding the camera said, grinning slightly as he took another picture.

CLICK!

The flashlight made Nitra's pupils contract. Then it happened. She had to sneeze.

AAACCHHOOO!!!!!! Her entire body shook from the sudden sneeze.

SPLASH!

The two guys on her shoulders fell off her shaking body and tumbled backwards into the cold fountain's waters. The water cushioned their impact so they didn't hurt themselves, even though the fall was from about ten feet height, but their handys were ruined. Not waterproof, as they found out later.

The giantess sneezed so forcefully that a few startled birds flew away, and the huge gust of wind accompanying it blew the photographer backwards. He lost his balance, fell on his ass and dropped his camera, which shattered on the hard cobblestones surrounding the fountain.

"Sniff.... Oh... Oops, sorry," Nitra said, seeing the two men splashing in the waters.

She fished them out, each with one hand, and put the soaking heaps of pathetic young men on the ground. Now she noticed that her presence had attracted a little crowd, because she heard them all laugh. So did the trio, who looked at the onlookers in embarrassment and saw no other option then grab their bikes and be off.

Nitra saw them ride away, wondered why they left so sudden. Then she asked the crowd whether someone else wanted a picture with her and the fountain. She did so while slowly standing up, casting a shadow over the people. This seemed to scare them, as did her towering presence, for their laughter turned into fear and they retreated too. Somehow her question seemed menacing, in the light of what happened. Nitra saw them leave, shrugged her shoulders and went away herself to see the Reichstag, the German government building. That would be her last visit for today.