- Text Size +

Harrie saw the giantess standing in front of the Reichstag. Like so may others, he was awed by her height, her "screen-filling" presence, and of course her breasts. Huge breasts were his turn-on. The local from Berlin pictured himself lying between those behemoth boobs, having the time of his life. And since he felt this was a once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity, he decided to approach her and maybe get lucky.

"Hi, new here?" he called up to the 36 feet of female, barely reaching her knees. He could see her shoulders, the face of the young giantess was obscured standing so close to her.

Nitra peered down. Harrie saw her beautiful face and of course her humongous cleavage.

"Hi, yes. A beautiful city," she said with her sweet voice.

The conversation went smoothly. Nitra was nice, and Harrie offered to show her some other landmarks of Berlin, with the final goal in mind of ending in the bed of her hotel room. At least that was the plan. Nitra was all too willing to be be guided by a local, and Harrie realized quickly enough this one would be an easy prey.

Though Nitra made huge strides, Harrie had his bike with him, so when they walked the less crowded areas were Nitra have to be careful lest she crushed something, Harrie could keep up with her easily. True to his word to show her some landmarks, he steered her towards a piece of masonry.

"This is what used to be part of the Berlin Wall," Harrie said, pointing at the concrete structure full of graffiti. "We left it after the Reunificiation as a reminder of the past...". He parked his bike near it. "It split our city in two for almost three decades."

Nitra looked with interest at the piece of wall, which reached halfway up her thighs. She had some difficulties imagining that it could held hundreds of thousands in what was Eastern Germany, because she could have stepped over it without problems. That there had been also trigger-happy, communist security guards, armed with firearms, was something that didn't cross her mind.
Nitra walked on the other side of the wall, the part that faced former Eastern Berlin. Less graffiti here, she noticed.

While the giantess took selfies, Harrie gawked at her in awe. What a towering girl! The wall looked like a simple, low obstacle compared to her. Just as Nitra had pondered herself, he realized she could simply step over it. Harrie gazed at her gigantic tits, his dick stirring again in his pants. She certainly had a bullet-proof chest by nature! He imagined Nitra swinging those behemoth boobs, like two flesh-colored battering rams, against a former guardhouse. The puny structure would have smashed to smithereens, debris and splinters flying everywhere, including the commie guard and his machine gun.

He saw that Nitra was occupied taking selfies with her huge camera perched on a selfiestick as long and thick as a street lantern, and conjured up his cellphone. For his own sexual pleasure afterwards, he secretly took more pictures of Nitra. Leaking pre-cum, he was surely going to jerk himself off today watching these pics. This giantess with her humongous boobs dwarfing the Berlin Wall! Awesome!

Following his earlier thought, he put the cellphone of video record mode and hid it in his pocket with the lens emerging from it. Then he called Nitra and asked her if she could step over the wall. Yes, a video of this gorgeous giant girl stepping over the wall. Maybe he could put it on patreon and get money from it. She was too naïve, after all, to realize such a video of her was there in the first place.

Nitra looked at him, then at the wall and smiled. Funny, this nice guy had the same thoughts as she had. Stepping over the wall. "OK," she said.

She swung one of her long, long legs over the wall, her groin hovering a foot over its top. Yes, she could step over it like nothing! Harry grinned devilishly. What legs! What power! Awesome! Nitra smiled back lifting her other leg.

But because she was looking at Harrie, she didn't pay attention where she placed the foot of this leg. The large foot, made heavier by the sturdy shoes she was wearing, landed squarely on Harrie's parked bike!

CRUNCH!

The bike's frame was made of stainless chrome, able to take quite some punishment, but under Nitra's foot, it was mangled like made of balsa wood. The frame twisted and buckled, the chain sprang loose, the tires were squeezed into angles they weren't meant to be. All in a split second, as Nitra stepped unknowingly down on it.

"Oops!" Nitra said and lifted her foot. In the ground, some pieces of metal and rubber emerged embedded in a huge footprint. The remainder of the bike was pressed into the ground.

Harry's sexual lust had vaporized completely. He looked, white as a sheet at his late bike, crushed beyond recognition.

Nitra bent down and picked the mangled remains of the bike up between thumb and forefinger and examined them. No, damaged beyond repair.

"Ooooh, I am sorry. I have insurance. Just give me your number and..." she began.

But Harrie could only stare at the behemoth in front of him, who was able to crush a bike like nothing and hold it as if it was a bunch of wires. What if he hadn't parked it, but remained on it? He pictured himself sitting on that bike.... a huge foot descending on him.... SQUISH! Bloodstain. Would be really want sex with this clumsy oaf? He saw this giantess now in a total different light. No longer a huge object of sexual pleasure, but a dangerous, clumsy monster able to crush him in her sexual throes. Even if unintended.

"Have... did you ever crush someone? A person" he asked.

"No, but I have eaten a few. If they do not pay for having sex or watch me secretly," Nitra replied in honest, as was the (inofficial) policy of her brothel.

Harrie looked with wide-open eyes at her, saw she spoke the truth and felt himself trembling. What kind of a creature was this? Eating people? He couldn't think clearly anymore, and his instincts got the better of him. He fled. Away. Away from this giant who would step on him, crush him, or, heaven forbid, eat him.

Nitra saw the little guy run away and soon he disappeared out of sight. Another human running when she unintentionally damaged something. A weird species indeed, or was it common only here in Germany, or Europe for that matter? She shrugged her shoulder, put the bike's remains in a garbage bin and went back to her hotel, tired as she had become. Tomorrow she had a full day left. And the free ride, not to forget.