- Text Size +

After her breakfast she went on her way again. The weather was sunny, warm, perfect for a boat trip. And maybe there would be another chance for a free meal, she optimistically  thought.


The captain of the ship saw the huge form approach from afar. He too was mesmerized by her enormity, not in the last place her prodigious boobs wobbling and shaking with each step she took. But he was baffled when the woman was coming towards him, smiling broadly while her blue eyes were locked with his.

"Hi, I would like the boat trip," she said, bending over in such a way that the captain was nearby devoured by her cleavage. Just as he was to say he couldn't take a giant aboard, he was given the voucher from KaDeWe.

The captain could barely stifle a curse. SHE was the winner? Were they totally retarded at the KaDeWe? A giantess???

"Eeerrrr, yeah," he stammered, mind racing. The 36 feet tall woman would fit inside, so she had to stay on deck. He turned and saw that there was enough room for her to sit on the stern.

"Please get on there, and remain seated," he offered, pointing.

"Great!" Nitra exclaimed and got on the ship with one long stride from the shore. The vessel rocked, but could carry her weight, around 13 tons, easily. Gleefully she sat down cross-legged and drank her surroundings in.

"Ok, let's go," the captain said and got on the bridge, fired the engines and began his boat trip.

Nitra enjoyed herself. The captain, via megaphone, told her what building they passed along the Spree, and the giantess took many pictures. However, this boat trip was one that gave the ship itself more attention from the shore than the other way around. Everywhere people halted and gawked at this ship with the huge giantess sitting on it passing by.

The captain noticed at felt embarrassed. What would his colleagues say? Everyone pointed at his vessel, and his only passenger seemed oblivious to it. He was glad when the hour-long trip was over.

Nitra jumped of the boat and thanked him. The man could only look up at her with an expression as if he had just walked naked over the Alexanderplatz. Little did he know he was lucky. Most confrontations with this giantess usually ended in disaster, but he and his boat remained undamaged.

Nitra continued her sightseeing through Berlin, also the Alexanderplatz were she wondered how the world clock worked, and went back to her hotel after a while to eat, for she didn't find a restaurant to serve her and no free meals either. Now she had to pay through the nose again at the hotel's restaurant, one tailor-made for giants. While she was eating, the manager of the KaDeWe had lost his appetite.

Because an unexpected visit from a red-heated riverboat captain calling him every sailor's swear word and curse he knew, and a few he didn't, had spoiled his appetite.

After the meal, Nitra decided to have a rest in one of the nice parks of the city. She quickly found one, made herself comfortable in the meadow and relaxed. Aaaah, how nice it was here! Free meals and river trip and so many nice buildings to see. She would surely have a lot to tell when she returned home.