- Text Size +

Bernd was into giantesses. The 23-year old citizen of Berlin had dreamed most of his adult life of ever meeting one, having sex with one, and had also put "visiting Brechia" high on his to-do-in-life list. And now there she sat. A 36 feet tall, pretty blond giantess, with legs that rose like two pillars of a Greek temple and a chest one could literally get lost in. Bernd was excited. She was alone and seemed nice enough.

Bernd took a deep breath and approached her.He asked if he could join her, and after the gigantic woman, who was so huge even sitting she towered at least 12 feet over him, said yes. He sat down, feeling like a mouse next to this mountain of feminine flesh, his groin already getting moist, and began to chat.

Conversation went well. He told her about his work. Bernd was an upstart shopkeeper, having invested all his savings and taken a loan to open a kiosk at the brim of the shopping center of the Neukölln district. Selling booze, tobacco, sodas, that sort of thing. But he was about to switch to selling mobile phones and other related stuff, currently having an all-out sale. He presented it to Nitra as being an intelligent middle-class guy, later surely being upper-class, making "it" in life. Nitra was genuinely impressed.

Just like his -to him unknown- counterpart in Hamburg, Bernd quickly realized Nitra was gullible, not too bright, and worked as a prostitute. So she was not above fucking humans, Bernd thought with glee. He steered the conversation towards becoming more "friendly" towards her, and it ended that she went with him to his house. To see his kiosk next to it, of course.

The kiosk was made of wood, not very big, but nevertheless just like any other of the countless kiosks one could find in Berlin or any other city. His small home stood opposite of it, located on the second of the three floors the appartement complex counted. They were separated by a quite busy street.

They talked about her and her job, for Bernd's plan was to fuck her, and he managed to get her laid. Even quicker then he could have hoped. Was this girl starved for sex, or were giants more easy to get? Bernd didn't know, but Nitra agreed quite readily to have sex with him like it was no more strange than agreeing to have a game of chess.

Bernd took Nitra behind his kiosk, shielding both from view, and within a short time he finally could fulfill his life's dream. Fucking a giantess. Of course he had to use some logic to make Nitra agree to do it for free. She was after all on vacation, not at work, so if she had sex, it should be for free. If she got paid, she was working, right? One should not work while on holiday, he argued, so she shouldn't charge him anything. Nitra saw his logic, nodded and undressed. How smart this little guy was, she thought impressed.


He was having the time of his life! No one disturbed him, no one saw him. If it had, it was an image to remember! A guy, six times smaller than the woman he was lying upon, nearly all of his six feet tall body covered by two flesh-colored, veiny, quivering hills with areolae the size of plates and stiff nipples big as two fists on each other.


Bernd enjoyed every inch of the gargantuan whore, leaking pre-cum all over her. He came violently and admittedly sooner than intended when he grabbed a nipple and realized his entire hand could hardly be wrapped around it of cover it. All this flesh, the vastness of her body, her enormous tits, it was too overwhelming for him.


"Aaaaahhh!!!" Without touching his dick, his load squirted a few feet through the air in three waves, splashing on Nitra's collarbone and chin.


But Bernd wasn't finished. In some circumstances, a man can come more than once in a short time, and this was, at least to Bernd, one of these circumstances. His dick didn't even go limp and he caressed the huge tits, licked a pussy the size of a cut-in-half watermelon, stroked legs more than thrice his entire height, and kissed plush lips big as pillows. Nitra's tongue, he found out, could lick his head like a lollypop. His hands in a bushel of public hair  like a heap of mowed grass, he came again, his dick this time in the gigantic pussy of Nitra, whose wet, swollen clit put his pecker to shame. Or his underarm....


After the two bouts of sex, Nitra stood up to her full height of 36 feet and dressed. Bernd looked up, drinking in the enormity of the giantess. What a height! Jumping and reaching up, he would barely be able to touch her knees! And he just had a rough fuck with her! The crooked guy couldn't believe his luck. They both went around the kiosk towards the street, Bernd letting Nitra walk in front of him to see her huge form walk. He couldn't help but notice how huge her feet were, speaking in absolute terms.

"Wow, you could easily demolish a building," he remarked, just as a dozen bikers noisily drove by.

Nitra, because her ears were about 30 feet above him and also because of the bikers' engines rumbling, couldn't understand what her little boyfriend was saying.
"Excuse me?" she said.

"You could easily demolish a building!" Bernd repeated, louder this time, trying to raise his voice above the bikers' noise and pointing to his wooden shop for emphasis.

Nitra, because of the engines' noise only understood part of what he said. Demolish building? Following his pointing finger, she saw the wooden kiosk. On its window, a large sign said "Alles muss weg". She read it and translated the German with "everything has to go,", which was technically correct, but meant that there was an all-out sale, like Bernd told her.

"Ah", Nitra thought, "now I understand." and smiled. Did he not tell her he wanted to sell something else, like mobile phones and such?
"No problem," she said, and walked towards the kiosk.

Bernd wondered what she was up to, and froze as his large girlfriend rose a foot, clad in the heavy shoe, above the roof of his shop. He felt as if the earth swallowed him as she brought it down forcefully.

CRUSH!!! The wood of the kiosk splintered under the foot on the giantess. Bottles of booze were smashed, liquor ran over the floor. Other bottles fell and broke from yet undamaged shelves due to the impact. Nitra lifted her other foot and stomped again. Countless packages of tobacco, as well as the shelves they laid upon were turned to useless debris. The third stomp reduced the counter to useless junk, the fourth flattened the cash register. Nitra stomped and stomped, turning the wooden walls of the kiosk into a heap of pulp, mixed with broken glass, getting moist by spilled booze. Traffic came to a halt as the people stopped and witnessed this giantess demolishing a kiosk with her feet. Some took pictures, other stared dumbfounded or shocked.

"Shocked" was too weak a description for Bernds condition. White as a sheet, he had to witness how the girl that just gave him the best sex of his life was destroying his livelihood, the kiosk he put all his money in. The small store he had taken a loan for. He saw its walls crush under the unbearable mass of Nitra, her big feet in heavy shoes crushing and stomping everything flat. Within two minutes, his entire kiosk was totally obliterated. Nothing, not a single item inside, remained intact.

"Now its gone", Nitra said happily as she turned to Bernd. But her little boyfriend was lying on the ground, a few people swarming worried around him. He had fainted. Nitra, not understanding why he fainted asked one of the people around Bernd if he was ok, but that man just told her to leave.She looked at the scene at her feet for a moment, then shrugged her shoulders and went on her way to her hotel. Humans were hard to understand.

No less than three days later Bernd had gained enough mental stability to speak again. Nitra, in the meantime, had left Berlin. She would never learn about her misunderstanding.


EPILOGUE



The next day, after her breakfast, Nitra had packed and taken her train to Leipzig. Again, it was a special cabin, where she had to lay down for the trip. She smiled as the city of Berlin moved past her after the train had departed. And she thought about that nice, intelligent young man yesterday! He surely was grateful she had aided him in realizing his dream, she happily thought, by being able to erect a new shop for his electronics. Demolitions were expensive after all. He surely had fainted out of bliss, like some of her customers. Surely in Leipzig she might do the humans there such favors too....



TO BE CONTINUED