- Text Size +

The hotel stood relative close to the main railway station, for a giant it was but a five minute walk. Of course, Nitra had to be careful not to step on anything but the pavement, or ram something else with her large bag. She managed to do so.

Like the one in Hamburg, this hotel too had rooms for both humans and giants, and Nitra was guided to her room by a friendly clerk without demanding her bag being carried or her shoes being cleaned. This was something one only sees done in movies, she had learned that much already. After the giantess had unpacked, washed  and changed clothing, she went out to explore Berlin. It was a large city after all, in terms of population, and in two days she would already be on her way to her next goal, Leipzig. So she went to visit the city and find a place to eat.

Of course, while walking the streets in her summer attire she drew a lot of attention, huge boobs wobbling and pretty face high up in the air. She again wore her heavy shoes, making the ground shake lightly with each step in her immediate vicinity. Nitra marvelled at the beautiful buildings, took many pictures and was, unknowingly, being photographed herself a lot.

While strolling in the centre, a large crowd and delicious smell drew her attention. Near a solitary, beautiful building, about twice her height, a man standing on a platform and using a megaphone, announced a contest. In front of him six rows of tables and benches were placed, of course too small for her to sit on. Behind the man stood  the source of the delicious smells, a huge grill where a cook fried countless skewered chickens by slowly turning them. Nitra sensed her stomach rumbling.

"There is still time to compete," the man enthusiastically said. "Subscribe for free and join now, there are three beautiful prizes to win!"

Nitra, not having been there from the beginning, bent over and asked one of the onlookers what was going on. The man, who first startled seeing a female face about his entire height looking at him with eyes the size of grapefruits and a nose as long as him underarm, managed to keep his wits together and explained the giantess that the KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens, or Mall of the West) held an eating contest due to a jubilee. One could enter for free, and the aim was to eat as many fried chickens as possible. The winner would get a free boat ride on the Spree River.

"Wow!" Nitra said, seeing the many tasty chickens, each dark orange and slowly turning in the grill. she could eat for free here, so even if she didn't win she at least didn't have to pay for her food today, and a free boat trip sounded good. She had planned such a trip anyway, and now she had a chance to get one without having to pay. Or win another prize, as she heard the announcer say.

"Excuse me, may I pass?" she called down to the crowd, trying to get to the podium, which wasn't hard because the people quickly got out of her way as soon as they saw her heavy-shoed foot swing over them. The man on the podium now saw her too, with astonishment and open mouth, approaching. He could not help but look at the huge cleavage, large enough to swallow him whole, as the giantess bent over.

"I would like to compete," the gigantic girl beamed. The man could do nothing but stare at her. He had not expected a giant, or giantess for that matter, to be near. Both he and Nitra were oblivious to the mocking laughter coming from the crowd.

"Eeerrr...", he began. Damn, what now? "One moment," he said, trying to get more time to think, and went to the manager of the KaDeWe.

After a short argument, which Nitra interpreted as signing her up for the contest, he came back. In truth, the two had had a discussion whether giants were allowed to compete or not. The announcer didn't like the idea. However, the manager had said, though reluctantly, that the rules did not exclude giants, so she had to be accepted. Sulking, the announcer approached the still waiting giantess, knowing who would win the contest now.... Yes, she could join, he said. Nitra gleefully seated herself on the ground and after a few minutes, the contest began.

If one could call it a contest anymore.

For Nitra devoured the chickens by the handful, gnawing them from the skewers in no time. Even the most gluttunous human, a fat man occupying three places on a bench at once, had no hope of keeping up with her. As a matter of fact, he had to quit after seven chickens, an amount Nitra ate in a few bites within five minutes.

She ate and ate, the cook could hardly keep up with her. Everyone in the crowd stared, many laughed and filmed her, while both the announcer as the manager looked with a sunken heart as many precious chicks disappeared in the huge maw of this 36 feet tall girl. Soon the grill came up empty.

"Eeerr.... We have a winner!" the announcer proclaimed, for the manager didn't want to fetch more chickens from the stores. So he decided to end it and told the announcer to do so. "Applause for the giantess!"

Nitra, having just finished another helping of chickens, looked up. She heard the cheers from the crowd. Did she win? Naive as she was, Nitra honestly had no idea she would be the winner....
"Wow!" she said, standing up and waving at her newfound fans. She had won! Now she could get a free Spree ride!

"The third place is for this gentleman, winning a coupon for a free bottle of perfume or aftershave, to be turned in at KaDeWe," the announcer said, pointing at a burly man in his early thirties. "He has eaten five chickens!"

Applause. The man stepped on the podium and got his prize.

"Second place, this gentleman has devoured seven chickens, and wins a coupon for two free meals in a restaurant of his choice here at KaDeWe!" the announcer proclaimed, pointing to the fat guy.
Applaus. He too got his prize.

"And the winner is this young lady, with... errr... 140 chickens...." he said, feeling awkward and almost whispering the last two words. The crowds laughter sounded again as if he was being mocked by them. "She wins... NO! Don't step on the podium!" he almost cried as Nitra already had set a foot on its wooden beams, making them bent and crack. "Please stay on the ground!" The crowd laughed again. "Eeer, she wins a free trip on the Spree. Congratulations!"

Under cheers the happy Nitra accepted the coupon, to her the size of a snippet, and waved gleefully at the crowd. She had won! The manager and announcer agreed afterwards not to let giants compete in future contests.

"Thanks! And I am not even satiated! I didn't expect to win at all," she honestly told the announcer, who just stared at her awkwardly. Tomorrow she would cash it in, she told the announcer cheerily as well, who was glad he wasn't the one who had to take this clumsy giantess on the ship....